Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6244922 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=philipianlobbos post=103460413]
It has been attended to, privately please.[/quote
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Your welcome, anytime.
Boss any update regarding NERC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Anonz:

Boss any update regarding NERC?
Nothing yet. You can ask others too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
NDLEA BATCH B released

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zoulyadaini:

These people, are they non_medicals

Please scroll a few pages back many people have discussed NPA letters I do not know the specifics on the category of staff.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GhostOfAPA: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the second batch of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) list of successful candidates for the 2019 recruitment exercise and the updated final list for Narcotic Officer cadre.

Candidates on the updated list of Narcotic Officer cadre are to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday 17th July, 2021.

Those on the 2nd batch list of successful candidates for the Narcotic Assistant cadre are to report at the Academy on Saturday 25th September, 2021.

NDLEA SECOND BATCH RECRUITMENT LIST 7th JULY, 2021

CLick HERE to View Batch 2 List for Narcotic Assistants

Click HERE to View Updated list of Narcotic Officers cadre

https://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2021/07/ndlea-releases-second-batch-recruitment-list-of-narcotic-assistant-nass-and-updated-final-list-for-narcotic-officer-cadre-report-for-training-on-saturday-25th-september-2021-ndlea-gov-ng-portal/

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dtish:
Good evening everyone
Please I need someone to help me with the Executive Secretary NCDMB contact.
It's very urgent

I'm still on this
Someone should help biko.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Teepy0392:
Okies they are paid..upfront 3 mnths after wrk..to settle dwn
Okies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Send me an email
Dtish:

I'm still on this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Swagsultan1:
Send me an email

Done!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olobojay(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
What's up with NARSDA?

ANY UPDATE?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Olobojay:
What's up with NARSDA?

ANY UPDATE?

Honestly, we need a reliable updates on this NASRDA.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonymous200: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Though, both committee on petroleum (HoR & Sen) has submitted a joint list.

Your senator should sign and submit your recommendation letter before calling the ES. The recommendation letter should carry just your name, only.

What GOD can't do doesn't exist.

Boss please I sent you a pm
Kindly respond. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agboghai: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dtish:

I'm still on this
Bro, the contact of the ES is a tight one. I can't forget my last ordeal with him the last time I had issues regarding local content.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DAFMIS(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
What's the update regarding FIRS?
DAFMIS:

The both (private & public) numbers are available but it's for sale.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh50: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
DAFMIS:

pls what info do u have about DPR? When will dey release APL. Tanks sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Is the interview for non medical graduate?
It's for medical cadre. Wch post did u applied for?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
INEC and NCDMB recruitment will come back to light soon, as FCC is in the process of issuing fresh waiver to complete their recruitment..

INEC is currently understaff ahead of 2023 election, though most of activities are carried out be adhoc. The number of permanent staff that carries out critical function has reduce hence need to bring in more people..

NHIS is making preparations to commence recruitment for non-medical personnel but likely to be underground

You guys should just watch out for some these newly established federal universities and Polytechnic, mostly of them will likely recruit before the years runs out...

My advice....

You guys shouldn't be dependent on must get federal jobs, if you have the opportunity you can advance your education/skills while still job hunting or seek placement in private organisations.

Some private organisations pay way better than most of these government agencies...I know the job security is absent but you can always try them...

Lastly if you have your way and money.... your can seek greener pastures abroad

Everyone is not destined to work in the Public Sector

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:
INEC and NCDMB recruitment will come back to light soon, as FCC is in the process of issuing fresh waiver to complete their recruitment..

INEC is currently understaff ahead of 2023 election, though most of activities are carried out be adhoc. The number of permanent staff that carries out critical function has reduce hence need to bring in more people..

NHIS is making preparations to commence recruitment for non-medical personnel but likely to be underground

You guys should just watch out for some these newly established federal universities and Polytechnic, mostly of them will likely recruit before the years runs out...

My advice....

You guys shouldn't be dependent on must get federal jobs, if you have the opportunity you can advance your education/skills or seek placement in private organisations.

Some private organisations pay way better than most of these government agencies...I know the job security is absent but you can always try them...

Not everyone is destined to work for Federal Government

This is encouraging from @tammy anybody!

Any info on NPA Non medicals APL

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
TammyAnybody:

My advice....

You guys shouldn't be dependent on must get federal jobs, if you have the opportunity you can advance your education/skills while still job hunting or seek placement in private organisations.

thanks tammyanybody for the information

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by snapdragon00: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you tammyanybody. Good to hear from you again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:46am On Jul 08, 2021
agboghai:

Bro, the contact of the ES is a tight one. I can't forget my last ordeal with him the last time I had issues regarding local content.

Please chat me up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 1:48am On Jul 08, 2021
DAFMIS:

Please I sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Please how much is the salary of entry level in DSS

I mean level 8 step 2

Urgent answers wil highly be appreciated.

I asked the above yesterday. No one was able to give me an accurate answer but people were busy sending dms. I never know it' has gotten to this extent shaaaaaa. Sorry I don't sell slots or whatever. i only seek to know the salary before I start up anything with anyone

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaybrown19: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2021
The good thing I deduce from the end of last month is the fact that a research institute RMRDC gave appointment letters and the released of batch A and batch B list from NDLEA. That's an encouragement and an eye opener that things will be better soonest, hopefully lots of Apls will flight and come our way soonest hopefully before the month end.

Please what is the salary of INEC and any info about there allowances during the election?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Jaybrown19:
The good thing I deduce from the end of last month is the fact that a research institute RMRDC gave appointment letters and the released of batch A and batch B list from NDLEA. That's an encouragement and an eye opener that things will be better soonest, hopefully lots of Apls will flight and come our way soonest hopefully before the month end.

Please what is the salary of INEC and any info about there allowances during the election

Please any update concerning INEC recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2021
TammyAnybody:

My advice....

NHIS hasn't started making preparation for non medicals, rather working on the release of APL of the just concluded interview.

5 per state.

North Central just rounded up their interview yesterday at NASARAWA STATE. All HR professionals are on the field working hard for it successful conclusion.

Employment for non-medical won't be underground just like the medical. Advertising will be placed on public notifications.

No one has started anything on medical, absolutely nothing

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

NHIS hasn't started making preparation for non medicals, rather working on the release of APL of the just concluded interview.

What about INEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Popson09:

What about INEC
No idea sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2021
agboghai:

You mean his phone number is tight? , How tight can it be ojere! cheesy

The question is do you have his no? Yes or no, you say the number is tight grin

I hope you know it's not his house address that is been requested sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Nothing yet. You can ask others too.
I’ve asked around however what i got from the person is that he’ll contact me when the recruitment draws near. But i was able to submit my CV at TCN via a friend’s uncle that is a top guy there. He said the recruitment is going to be mainly for technical staff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, Mubsan12, aliuzalkay(m), preciousfuture, Mohisah, Daklo, ZARAMITE(m), Gopitoto, Konne and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.