Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243303 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Mustaphasaheed:
Yes Boss.
Please I need your help, I got a recommendation letter from my senator and they haven't it to PEF the issue is that my CV and other documents are not attach to it. Please somebody should help me. cry

In 2017 PEF replacement, documentation was slated for 12am midnight at Sheraton Hotel on a faithful Sunday, resumption was the following Wednesday.
Anything is possible in PEF, what GOD can't do doesn't exist.

You need not bother yourself Mr. Saheed.

Firstly, your senator must have discussed with the PEF ES before sending the letter.
Secondly, your name and qualifications alone can get your employment in PEF. All they do is to train you to their own standard, open your brain to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Thirdly, these senators and the ES have their ways of running these employment stuffs for their candidates. Don't worry yourself at all. My prayer for you is, you guys shouldn't be much in that recommendation letter e.g, if your qualification is business administration and there are petroleum engineering on that same letter, then your chance is a bit low.
Summarily, you don't need to bother yourself with CV, those who really want to help you to get a job only need your "name and qualifications". Obviously, your appointment letter will be sent to the Senator since your phone number and email address isn't specify. All you need is just keep reminding the senator through text message not forget you at this point.

Best wishes Mustapha!!!

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2021
Thnks for ur contribution thus far... bt do u think truly PEF wld continue the recruitment or this delay is a bid to slow the process nd not do it..kus many dates have been fixed and bounced...donno wat to think..

quote author=philipianlobbos post=103420309]

Firstly, your senator must have discussed with the PEF ES before sending the letter.
Secondly, your name and qualifications alone can get your employment in PEF. All they do is to train you to their own standard, open your brain to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Thirdly, these senators and the ES have their ways of running these employment stuffs for their candidates. Don't worry yourself at all. My prayer for you is, you guys shouldn't be much in that recommendation letter e.g, if your qualification is business administration and there are petroleum engineering on that same letter, then your chance is a bit low.
Summarily, you don't need to bother yourself with CV, those who really want to help you to get a job only need your "name and qualifications". Obviously, your appointment letter will be sent to the Senator since your phone number and email address isn't specify. All you need is just keep reminding the senator through text message not forget you at this point.

Best wishes Mustapha!!![/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Usiyaro(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2021
Good day guys, help me out here. Some one wants to sell FCT-IRS slot to my friend for 3m. Questions are:
1, is the FCT-IRS worth 3m?
2, the guy advertising the slot claims FCT-IRS pays 250k with upfront as salary for level 8, please is that true or the guy just want to toy with our senses?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Walybounce: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:

Something is Going in INEC....Connect Your Plugs....

I have replied all DMs.

NDLEA slots available...only if you Applied before...
Immigration ( Nd, Nce, n ssce)

Any idea about tcn? When are they going to issue apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Teepy0392:
Thnks for ur contribution thus far... bt do u think truly PEF wld continue the recruitment or this delay is a bid to slow the process nd not do it..kus many dates have been fixed and bounced...donno wat to think..

quote author=philipianlobbos post=103420309]

Best wishes Mustapha!!!

Lesson have been learnt to avoid giving date. Prayer harder..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummiejumjum: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2021
Please with the news about FIRS is there still possibility of them sharing apls?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hok4u(f): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good afternoon my people, I want to ask about Ministry of Trade, Industry and Investment , their pay structure for graduates and also is it a good place to work?

Thank You.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
hok4u:
Good afternoon my people, I want to ask about Ministry of Trade, Industry and Investment , their pay structure for graduates and also is it a good place to work?

Thank You.

it's the same pay scale across all federal ministries level 8.

ministry work offers flexibility and job security but may not be the most financially rewarding.
If you have a chance to enter federal ministry take it, you may be lucky to be able to transfer to a parastatal later in your career and you'll get to keep the same grade level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Lesson have been learnt to avoid giving date. Prayer harder..

Please I have sent you a PM. please respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jubrilawest: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:
Some of these Big Big VIPs are Preparing for Sallah Break...pls try visit them one on one or Go with their bestfriend ...Plan Ahead Before the Break... All top Officials from your States...No security on Sallah Festive period...
I sent you a mail, kindly reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
What’s up with nimasa ...anybody with connect .pls link me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pdirac: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Akopaul101:
What’s up with nimasa ...anybody with connect .pls link me

Some staff are writing promotional exams tomorrow. Don't really know more than that.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viewingthistopic: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Abokii8:
PEF has nothing to do with Niger Delta oil money. PEF's responsibility has to do payment of marketers the extra cost they incurred in the distribution of imported refined petroleum products around the country. Niger Deltans and entitlements sha

Dear @Abokii8 your submission is rather lame. As far as it got to do with the “ black “ oil and gas with ALL the industry components that go with it, it is the concern of Niger Deltans( Ondo, IMO, Abia, etc). All are stakeholders and it got nothing to do with entitlements. For a fact the recruitment was lopsided and that is what Bobboi is trying to fix now. When the interested parties are pacified then the process will be concluded. Take it or leave it.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Usiyaro:
Good day guys, help me out here. Some one wants to sell FCT-IRS slot to my friend for 3m. Questions are:
1, is the FCT-IRS worth 3m?
2, the guy advertising the slot claims FCT-IRS pays 250k with upfront as salary for level 8, please is that true or the guy just want to toy with our senses?

This is definitely not me...

Truly the salary is 200+ but actually don't know about upfront which I usually tell people to find out Abi it ...but aside salary there are allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mustaphasaheed:
Yes Boss.
Please I need your help, I got a recommendation letter from my senator and they haven't it to PEF the issue is that my CV and other documents are not attach to it. Please somebody should help me. cry

In 2017 PEF replacement, documentation was slated for 12am midnight at Sheraton Hotel on a faithful Sunday, resumption was the following Wednesday.
Anything is possible in PEF, what GOD can't do doesn't exist.

Pray, Fast and Give Alms

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Pls does nimasa pay upfront to
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello,
Please does anyone have update on SEC letters and PTDF (recruitment not scholarship)?

Cc: TammyAnybody, Philipianlobbos
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Walybounce:

Any idea about tcn? When are they going to issue apl?

Have you written their test and done with the interview?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hok4u(f): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tintedglass:

it's the same pay scale across all federal ministries level 8.

ministry work offers flexibility and job security but may not be the most financially rewarding.
If you have a chance to enter federal ministry take it, you may be lucky to be able to transfer to a parastatal later in your career and you'll get to keep the same grade level.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good evening everyone
Please I need someone to help me with the Executive Secretary NCDMB contact.
It's very urgent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
INEC, please what's their pay like for entry level?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Popson09: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Misbahuddeen:
INEC, please what's their pay like for entry level?

Abeg, wetin Dey happen for INEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Akopaul101:
Pls does nimasa pay upfront to

Nimasa does not pay upfront.

However. Housing is paid in Jan about 1.8m for entry level.

Saw this from the Bank statement of someone who works there.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2021
kellyaa:

@kellyaa can you give a range of the monthly basic pay

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
kellyaa:

Housing is an upfront payment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Not true..3 months after u strt working..ure paid an ipfront of abt 2.8mill upward depending on ur dpt..this data if is from someone in the pro dpt..after that subsequently the money is spillented into diff allowance tru put the year..u have housing, education which is the least.. furniture, child support, md many more

They r also paid 13th mnth..

This aint stories...i knw this for a truth i saw it...nimasa pay os based on job specification pr dpt..

Ppl in hr, operations, etc earn more than some other dpt

kellyaa:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Teepy0392:
Not true..3 months after u strt working..ure paid an ipfront of abt 2.8mill upward depending on ur dpt..this data if is from someone in the pro dpt..after that subsequently the money is spillented into diff allowance tru put the year..u have housing, education which is the least.. furniture, child support, md many more

This aint stories...i knw this for a truth i saw it...nimasa pay os based on job specification pr dpt..

Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OloriVin(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
turawaa:

All these places mentioned above has replacement going on underG ...Incase you have Connect , u can try your luck and You never can tell, its might work out miracle for free
Including NDLEA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pixey(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
What about customs ? Is there any upfront for customs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Teepy0392:

True

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mukhtaraisha57: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Pls how many days was the interview pls
Albayanrx:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mukhtaraisha57: 12:39am On Jul 07, 2021
I also got the message around 11:45am that I should go to NASSARAWA state tomorrow 9am. I don't know what to do

fait10:
They ist sent an email message to everyone on Sunday morning. Maybe ur message came late. Check ur email to see if they sent u a message on Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fabraham(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.