Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243744 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mukhtaraisha57: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Pm pls
Albayanrx:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 5:27am On Jul 07, 2021
mukhtaraisha57:
I also got the message around 11:45am that I should go to NASSARAWA state tomorrow 9am. I don't know what to do

Eeyah just try and go
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 5:28am On Jul 07, 2021
mukhtaraisha57:
I also got the message around 11:45am that I should go to NASSARAWA state tomorrow 9am. I don't know what to do

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2021
mukhtaraisha57:
Pls how many days was the interview pls
Just some minutes...get prepared and pray. Nothing so difficult
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Albayanrx:

Just some minutes...get prepared and pray. Nothing so difficult

Please...which agency is conducting Interview?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2021
mukhtaraisha57:

Are u scared bandits will kidnap you?gringrin
Don't worry,they won't!
gringrin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2021
mukhtaraisha57:

Which Agency please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2021
FUPRE interview invitation has started rolling in since yesterday but in batches I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Teepy0392:
Not true..3 months after u strt working..ure paid an ipfront of abt 2.8mill upward depending on ur dpt..this data if is from someone in the pro dpt..after that subsequently the money is spillented into diff allowance tru put the year..u have housing, education which is the least.. furniture, child support, md many more

They r also paid 13th mnth..

This aint stories...i knw this for a truth i saw it...nimasa pay os based on job specification pr dpt..

Ppl in hr, operations, etc earn more than some other dpt

You are perfectly correct for the allowances. Don't know about the 2.8m on resumption though only saw 1.8m with narration Housing allowance thus my assertion for no upfront.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OloriVin(f): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Please, who knows if NDLEA is doing replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
No much buzz about INEC on here yet, just asking because i saw a post about it before making any contact
Popson09:

Abeg, wetin Dey happen for INEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Please how much is the salary of entry level in DSS

Urgent answers wil highly be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=xscoffy post=103455042]Please how much is the salary of entry level in DSS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2021
kellyaa:

You are perfectly correct for the allowances. Don't know about the 2.8m on resumption though only saw 1.8m with narration Housing allowance thus my assertion for no upfront.
What's their monthly salary??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=Klymaxbankz post=103455508]
What's their monthly salary??

Are u expecting Apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolexpal: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Guys plz does NPA pays upfront or housing? And any info on monthly package will be appreciated...thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol.....FIRS is the most typed agency on this thread, kept pple on hold for the longest
what's happening at firs? When will they give out apls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

You need not bother yourself Mr. Saheed.

Firstly, your senator must have discussed with the PEF ES before sending the letter.
Secondly, your name and qualifications alone can get your employment in PEF. All they do is to train you to their own standard, open your brain to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Thirdly, these senators and the ES have their ways of running these employment stuffs for their candidates. Don't worry yourself at all. My prayer for you is, you guys shouldn't be much in that recommendation letter e.g, if your qualification is business administration and there are petroleum engineering on that same letter, then your chance is a bit low.
Summarily, you don't need to bother yourself with CV, those who really want to help you to get a job only need your "name and qualifications". Obviously, your appointment letter will be sent to the Senator since your phone number and email address isn't specify. All you need is just keep reminding the senator through text message not forget you at this point.

Best wishes Mustapha!!!

Sorry to jump in, are you saying it’s not too late to join the PEF train for GT? Do I have to tell the senator to drop a recommendation letter to the ES on my behalf??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Okies they are paid..upfront 3 mnths after wrk..to settle dwn

kellyaa:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kolexpal: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Mubibond:
please is something about to happen in NPA?

Things always happens with your strong connect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2021
people have been collecting letters..
Mubibond:
please is something about to happen in NPA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021

I mean level 8 step 2

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Please...which agency is conducting Interview?

Thanks.
NHIS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mannymanny:

Sorry to jump in, are you saying it’s not too late to join the PEF train? Do I have to tell the senator to drop a recommendation letter to the ES on my behalf??
Though, both committee on petroleum (HoR & Sen) has submitted a joint list.

Your senator should sign and submit your recommendation letter before calling the ES. The recommendation letter should carry just your name, only.

What GOD can't do doesn't exist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Your senator should sign and submit your recommendation letter before calling the ES. The recommendation letter should carry just your name, only.

Thanks boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Tintedglass:
people have been collecting letters..

These people, are they non_medicals
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
xscoffy:

I mean level 8 step 2

pls what is happening at dss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

please sir i have a question not pertaining to this anyway i sent to your mail already. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
fait10:
NHIS

Is the interview for non medical graduate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mannymanny:

Thanks boss
Your welcome, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
please sir i have a question not pertaining to this anyway i sent to your mail already. Thanks.
It has been attended to, privately please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teepy0392(f), HussenAdul, John5000, mutholibbola(m), 24kmagik, Amrah2023, boborneyor(m), Zacks43, Ricodine, KingAzubuike(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.