Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223902 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tintedglass:
depends on where you are transferring from and where you are transferring to

He's transferring from a ministry to and A class agency.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenposh(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello House a friend wanted to know if 8m for Nigeria sovereign investment Authority is worth it, thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
patc:

He's transferring from a ministry to and A class agency.
And you are asking what is the benefit? Nawao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by snapdragon00: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pls what is the salary structure for someone with SSCE in DSS ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbateey: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mayusig:

PENCOM conducted test in the 3rd week of June and interview took place in 2nd week of July. If you were among those who took part in the exercise keep your fingers crossed for APL very soon. If not, go and look for presidential 5G connection to override the process and get your own APL. Lol

I heard of one who collected her letter through one amng influencial ministr
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2021
kenposh:
Hello House a friend wanted to know if 8m for Nigeria sovereign investment Authority is worth it, thanks
Very nice place to work, don't know about their pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NihinlolaTenny: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2021
abbateey:

I heard of one who collected her letter through one amng influencial ministr

Does that mean they have started giving out apls... Do they do it separately or at once.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mayusig: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2021
NihinlolaTenny:

Does that mean they have started giving out apls... Do they do it separately or at once.

They usually give it in batches that is why I said if you have 5G connection you can override the process. The last time they recruited those with 5G connect got their letters earlier at home through their sponsors, while those with lower connections were later called to the office to pick up their APLs. So make a call to your sponsor and apply pressure.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blesschemical: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Okeke1274:
Please fam, any news on latest fg agency and I need the number of imo State sec/pa to fcc commissioner
Pls did you later get the imo pa to fcc comissioner number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.
pls haruna help me respond to my DM I have send u msg through email I want ask you something about this nnpc replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Any latest updates ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Yasir101:
pls haruna help me respond to my DM I have send u msg through email I want ask you something about this nnpc replacement
My contact only told me about replacement in those 4 places..I only decided to share it with the house..I have no idea about the runnings.
What i can say though is that for those places above, it needs to be a minister, kitchen cabinet or head of the agency for you to get a slot there.. It's water tight.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

My contact only told me about replacement in those 4 places..I only decided to share it with the house..I have no idea about the runnings.
What i can say though is that for those places above, it needs to be a minister, kitchen cabinet or head of the agency for you to get a slot there.. It's water tight.
GBAM!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

OK thanks for the information but do you think a PA to COO in nnpc can help someone to get through
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Goodmorning House..Please can someone rate "JAMB" for me so I can know if it's a good place to work...and also its entry level salary

Thanks in advance. Humbly yours.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2021
Yasir101:
OK thanks for the information but do you think a PA to COO in nnpc can help someone to get through
I said head of the agency oo..COO is powerful buh Mele Kyari is the best bet.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2021
He is not even asking about the COO he is asking about his PA. Those are not very strong odds for a replacement, maybe if it was open recruitment like in 2019 where a lot got in on merit.
As much as everyone here likes to hope for miracles the reality is that right now with certain A list agencies it has gotten very tight on who can get who into a list. It's good, to be honest with ourselves so we do not waste months/years chasing dead ends. Explore as many options as you can, be open-minded to B/C/D list agencies if your contacts are not as strong, and make as many contacts as you can. If you have money make sure you vet who you are buying slots from. Also, bear in mind in these tight times very few people will sell you a genuine slot without you making a financial deposit, so as much as people here like to preach to you don't pay anything till APL or documentation just know that slot will be sold to someone else and you'll be there waiting for news that may never come meanwhile someone that paid something upfront has long resumed.
Also do not hate on your contacts who tell you honestly they cannot help you for a particular job, they are much better than those ones who will lie to you that they are working on something when in reality they have not even given your CV to anyone, or do not even have the power to.

HarunaWest:

I said head of the agency oo..COO is powerful buh Mele Kyari is the best bet.

24 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hausa(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Akopaul101:
Police is actually recruiting
Would you know if they are recruiting graduates or non graduates?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moshuur(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ladysafe:

Some people do not even have connections. Where do they start from?
maama....start by joining politics.
I hope I don answer ur question.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Openpeace:
UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA
pls is there any ongoing recruitment at the University of Abuja teaching hospital for roles like Admin etc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please house who knows whether AUDA-NEPAD (African union development agency) is a juicy place to work for someone with a Foreign Master's degree and also National assembly service commission. Already have an Idea of FIRS, FCT-IRS and some few others from this platform thanks to Mr Philip and Tammyanybody.
Update: I heard NSCDC is doing underground replacement and letter might be ready by middle of August and also NASSC hopefully to release APL next month.
id4sho:

Very nice place to work, don't know about their pay

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Talithacumi2021:
Please house who knows whether AUDA-NEPAD (African union development agency) is a juicy place to work for someone with a Foreign Master's degree and also National assembly service commission. Already have an Idea of FIRS, FCT-IRS and some few others from this platform thanks to Mr Philip and Tammyanybody.
Update: I heard NSCDC is doing underground replacement and letter might be ready by middle of August and also NASSC hopefully to release APL next month.

Pls...can Clark of the national assembly be of help for NASSC?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Greetings to the house..pls can I get an idea of how the Jamb office pays the entry level? And how good a place it is to work. Thank you in advance....tammyanybody, Philip
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Talithacumi2021:
Honestly, am just hearing about this Agency AUDA-NEPAD (African union development agency) . ECOWAS is a hot place to work, start by knowing who funds(this should help) the agency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Talithacumi2021:
Well, they've got international funding $$$$ and numerous foreign training. Take it if it's permanent staff. Their foreign staffs are paid in $$$$ shocked don't know about their local staff, looks promising.
#my2cents

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please, is there anyone with information on APL distribution to Federal polytechnics in southwest?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
It is under presidency here in Nigeria and a program under African Union. I think it is funded by African Union.
id4sho:

Honestly, am just hearing about this Agency AUDA-NEPAD (African union development agency) . ECOWAS is a hot place to work, start by knowing who funds(this should help) the agency.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Smiling...

Yes, there's so much new update but let keep it for the sake of those whom had gone far on it. PEF isn't like other agencies in UAR.

Please do you have any update on NSITF?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank you very much just wanted to know before given it a try and see how far I can go with it even though it might be as a local staffgrin.
Any Idea about that of National Assembly service commission?
id4sho:

Well, they've got international funding $$$$ and numerous foreign training. Take it if it's permanent staff. Their foreign staffs are paid in $$$$ shocked don't know about their local staff, looks promising.
#my2cents
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
HarunaWest:

I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.

Oga Harunawest, Tammyanybody and others in the building any update on NSITF.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm sorry, I don't know about that just fortunate to be privy to the info that's all.
Ibrahim94:

Pls...can Clark of the national assembly be of help for NASSC?

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wexyee: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
please any body with an idea for salary of raw materials research and development council? RMRDC ..for conraiss 7 step 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prophetic69(m), simopeyemi, Biokana(m), Mohisah, avsadeeq0(m), ObiaboAdoka(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.