Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257615 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Akopaul101:
Hello
Hi. Any update on NIMASA APL?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Police is actually recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
How is police recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apologist02: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Blksaliyu:

Hi. Any update on NIMASA APL?
HI, please have they had interviews for candidates and was any test written?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Apologist02 post=104005663]
HI, please have they had interviews for candidates and was any test written? [/quote
From what I heard, they called for interview last month. I doubt if they had any test.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kai! Wahala no dey finish for this country o... grin
modash123:

But momsiyo on the 24th of may you also said PEF second list will be out second week of June. Did you confirm that before posting it here??

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
nasiest:
Kai! Wahala no dey finish for this country o... grin

My point is instead of coming to critique someone dropping info, just drop your own info

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donplus1: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good day everyone!
Please anyone with information on the current salary structure of NDLEA (BSc/Officer Cadre)?

Kudos to all the ogas in the building.. Victory is from God alone.

CC:
TammyAnybody

philipianlobbos

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
HarunaWest:
Heard from the grapevine that NCC, NNPC and CBN are giving out APL..There is a fourth one is DPR....TETFUND have contacted their candidates. Very few though.
Yall should press your link.. Dont allow anyone tell you lies. There is massive replacement exercise going on right now.
did u hear anything about NERDC ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
I perfectly understand your point. He is leaving in self denial because he is probably expecting the NNPC APL. We go dey alright.
modash123:

My point is instead of coming to critique someone dropping info, just drop your own info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Please what of NUC?

Thanks.
i heard from an NUC staff that there hasn't been any recruitment there since 2016.. [img]
Ibrahim94:

Please what of NUC?

Thanks.
i heard from an NUC staff that there hasn't been any recruitment there since 2016.. [/img]
Ibrahim94:

Please what of NUC?

Thanks.
i heard from an NUC staff that there hasn't been any recruitment there since 2016..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
ocpaschal:
i heard from an NUC staff that there hasn't been any recruitment there since 2016.. [img] i heard from an NUC staff that there hasn't been any recruitment there since 2016.. [/img] i heard from an NUC staff that there hasn't been any recruitment there since 2016..

Ok. Thanks for the response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening house,
What are the benefits of transfer of service from one government agency to the other?

I'm asking for a friend.

Please I need your kind reply.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mayusig: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
NihinlolaTenny:

Good am sir, please any update on pencom pls.

PENCOM conducted test in the 3rd week of June and interview took place in 2nd week of July. If you were among those who took part in the exercise keep your fingers crossed for APL very soon. If not, go and look for presidential 5G connection to override the process and get your own APL. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Thesheldon5: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
HarunaWest:
Heard from the grapevine that NCC, NNPC and CBN are giving out APL..There is a fourth one is DPR....TETFUND have contacted their candidates. Very few though.
Yall should press your link.. Dont allow anyone tell you lies. There is massive replacement exercise going on right now.

Do you have an idea of when NCC started please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
depends on where you are transferring from and where you are transferring to

patc:
Good evening house,
What are the benefits of transfer of service from one government agency to the other?

I'm asking for a friend.

Please I need your kind reply.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
NCC has been giving letters since June, small by small. NCC has become extra tight if you are not from the Presidency or the Minister of Communications.

Thesheldon5:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NihinlolaTenny: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mayusig:

PENCOM conducted test in the 3rd week of June and interview took place in 2nd week of July. If you were among those who took part in the exercise keep your fingers crossed for APL very soon. If not, go and look for presidential 5G connection to override the process and get your own APL. Lol

Thank you very much for the reply
God bless you and yours
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tintedglass:
NCC has been giving letters since June, small by small.

I heard so but thought the process is on hold for now... So with this, one can deduce that more APLs to be issued bits by bits
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thesheldon5:

Well i cant say..But i personally know someone that did medicals with them first week of july.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
I just edited my previous response, NCC is now almost a no-go area if you are not from the presidency or minister. If you are purchasing a slot let it be from someone that will get you into any of those lists, if not you'll be waiting for a long time and getting promises upon promises, or worse youll keep being told things are on hold when they are not.

CBNwords:

I heard so but thought the process is on hold for now... So with this, one can deduce that more APLs to be issued bits by bits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hi, have you by any chance heard anything regarding SEC?

HarunaWest:

Well i cant say..But i personally know someone that did medicals with them first week of july.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tintedglass:
Hi, have you by any chance heard anything regarding SEC?

i only know about the ones i mentioned above ..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tintedglass:
I just edited my previous response, NCC is now almost a no-go area if you are not from the presidency or minister. If you are purchasing a slot let it be from someone that will get you into any of those lists, if not you'll be waiting for a long time and getting promises upon promises, or worse youll keep being told things are on hold when they are not.

Noted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
alright thank you
HarunaWest:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys...let’s keep up d hope

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingjobs007: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=HarunaWest post=104016223]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kingjobs007:

Please when did nnpc start issuing letters?
I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Done set came back from training like a month ago from portharcourt..I guess that means spl has been given to dem

quote author=HarunaWest post=104019602]
I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akopaul101: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello

quote author=Akopaul101 post=104020797]Hi guys [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mubibond(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.