Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6223826 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
wexyee:
please any body with an idea for salary of raw materials research and development council? RMRDC ..for conraiss 7 step 1

95K-100K monthly

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please what is DPR Salary for level 8?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cacmatters2021: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
arma19:
Please what is DPR Salary for level 8?
no level 8 in DPR. What they have is SS6.

On paper, basic is about 160k but when allowances are added, it goes above 400k for non-field staff and even higher for field staff.
Abeg you get connect? Help me nau cry

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
cacmatters2021:

On paper, basic is about 160k but when allowances are added, it goes above 400k for non-field staff and even higher for field staff.

That is a lot of money, Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
arma19:

That is a lot of money, Thanks. A family friend said he is willing to help me with either Airforce or DPR, He said something is happening in DPR, he has even gave someone my CV already. But i prefer airforce sha
This DPR connect wouldn't have been bad at all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
@TammyAnybody.

I see you...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abaje195(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please who has genuine info on weather FIRS and Federal Character are currently doing replacements? Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
wexyee:
please any body with an idea for salary of raw materials research and development council? RMRDC ..for conraiss 7 step 1
is there any recruitment secretly ongoing in Raw Materials Research and Development Council?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
wexyee:
Are they accepting applications please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Boss abeg I don't mind the airforce please should in case, thank you
arma19:

That is a lot of money, Thanks. A family friend said he is willing to help me with either Airforce or DPR, He said something is happening in DPR, he has even gave someone my CV already. But i prefer airforce sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by princeprincess1: 12:11am On Jul 25, 2021
wexyee:

It should be around 80 to 90k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 1:01am On Jul 25, 2021
How are we all doing
So we are one page away from 1000 pages
Amazing
Anyway we are still on the job hunt
Iv seen few pages behind someone mentioned Tetfund, NCC and another, but I ask again, for information that's very sure
Please is anyone aware of places currently recruiting, like sure places

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LutanFyah: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Pls...can Clark of the national assembly be of help for NASSC?

Thanks.
Yes, if the connect sharp, abeg help me too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2021
kellyaa:
@TammyAnybody.

I see you...

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AquaUranus(m): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2021
cacmatters2021:

Pls someone help me with jamb level 8 salary plus.. asking for the umpteenth time...thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Poorboy: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2021
AquaUranus:

Pls someone help me with jamb level 8 salary plus.. asking for the umpteenth time...thanks
Level 8/2 Jamb is 109k, 8/3 is 112k. Jamb is using Conraiss salary structure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Poorboy:
Level 8/2 Jamb is 109k, 8/3 is 112k. Jamb is using Conraiss salary structure.

Oga Poorboy you are back!!

Any latest?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2021
AquaUranus:

U ve been asking for a while now, tell us if there's anything going on there some of us might just be interested and have the money... Some of us I said o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wexyee: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2021
KBConfident:

95K-100K monthly
thanks I got the job since last December I'm going to do my documentation

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wexyee: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2021
ocpaschal:
is there any recruitment secretly ongoing in Raw Materials Research and Development Council?
nope not that I know of though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Hustle oooo HOW I wish I get someone to help me forward my credentials at NERDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wexyee: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2021
Crazeworld:
Are they accepting applications please?
no
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KBConfident: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2021
wexyee:
thanks I got the job since last December I'm going to do my documentation

Since last year, 7-8 months now.
But some people were given letter last month also
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wexyee: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2021
KBConfident:

Since last year, 7-8 months now.
But some people were given letter last month also
yes so I've heard... I was on a contract project.. I have to finish before accepting this one...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IamSplendid(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Yes, they are replacing those that turned down the offer, have travelled out of the country or have got better places. I met a GT that resumed 2 weeks a go.

I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IamSplendid(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
Yes, they are replacing those that turned down the offer, have travelled out of the country or have got better places. I met a GT that resumed 2 weeks a go.

I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2021
IamSplendid:

I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.[color=#006600][/color]
Which agency is that please?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DUNKA(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
VEXT:

Oga Poorboy you are back!!

Any latest?
the cruisemaster grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
IamSplendid:

I just know they are doing replacement..cant say if they have issued letters yet.[color=#006600][/color]

Which agency pls...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Openpeace: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ibrahim94:

Pls...can Clark of the national assembly be of help for NASSC?

Thanks.

I learnt he helped someone with FIRS, push bro.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Openpeace:

Please, can we talk? ibrahimabiodun94@gmail.com

Thanks you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Openpeace:

Pls... reply your mail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), Shukrah97, simopeyemi, Patrickflames, Namus2020, Oluwaseundami, Bj01(m), Daklo, shawolin2020(m), Ifex93(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.