Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Need Help - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227534 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Today I will desist from talking politics and discuss something very important.

It was with immense empathy that I saw a Nairalander DJDOLA ask for help from Nairalanders in order to foot his medical bills as he lies sick in Lagos University Teaching Hospital. He looked cachectic, jaundiced and showed massive ascities. These are pointers to chronic liver disease or an abdominal tumor that possibly seeded to the peritoneum. Whatever it is, the picture is not good. If it is chronic liver disease, he can only be managed conservatively, because the only definitive treatment is a liver transplant. Everything thing for this young man looks very grim, and Nairalanders made light in that darkness by offering to help him.

I will do all I can to assist this man, if the people that have confirmed his state, can let me know how I can I can help. I will also help him by praying for him, and asking the Lord Jesus to minister to him and provide healing for him at this very trying moment of his life.

I also want to use this medium to urge all Nairalanders to go and do a Hepatitis B and C screening. These two viruses are major causes of chronic liver disease (which could be in the form of hepatocellular cancer or liver cirrhossis). A person can have it and be asymptomatic for years before a liver cancer hits. Once you have tested for this virus and you are negative for it, the next thing would be to take hepatitis B vaccine. This vaccine prevents you from getting infected. You must realize that Hepatitis B is much more infectious than HIV. You can avoid it by enuring safe sexual intercourse or abstaining completely, avoiding pricks and body fluids from others. If you test and you are positive, you have to be treated immediately. It is treated using some certain anti retrovirals and a drug known as interferon (very expensive), but you MUST be treated.

The story of DJDOLA, should awaken our governement to make comprehensive health insurance is available for Nigeria. And also it should awaken doctors and health professionals nationwide to educate their patients on the effect of Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and alchohol consumption on the liver. Chronic liver disease is terminal, and that is why everyone must take this message very seriously.

DJDOLA, Cramjones has you in his prayers; and like I said, those who have confirmed should give me details so that I can help this young man.

Be blessed my brother, God loves you, stay strong, never give up!

-CramJones

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
I can't believe this..
This guy said He needs just 23K and Seun has not done anything...
Na wa oo...
Not really in the monetary aspect but in confirming the situation, and with what have read so far, the guy seems to be honest!
You guys can buy a phone worth 30k for your plastic gf's but you can't save a life............................
Smh

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by mezebel(f): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
drehdinho:

Sometimes we don't have to think this way. Even if he replies fast, It changes nothing. The fact is he needs help, he's in pain. If you want to help please help and if you don't , don't discourage others.
I don't know him, I believe in one thing. Even if he's deceiving ,he has the case between himself and God.
I pray God recovers him from the sickness.
And please, OP ,if God saves you from this, DON'T EVER TAKE ALCHOL .
I am so excited at the way Nairalanders plough into helping this man. I pray that God will continue to enrich your pocket. Sickness shall be far away from your door-step (Amen)
I'm sorry for my comment. May God heal u in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: I Need Help by Adwexky(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tlovely:
@op, u shall be healed IN JESUS NAME..
Amen!
Don't have money but I believe may God raise helpers for YOU.
Re: I Need Help by Santino1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
r231:
E Od*** sent you £100.00 GBP via paypal

God Bless

Is it alright to use the regular TEHN paypal account?

I asked about this earlier
Re: I Need Help by Walexz02(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
There is nodisease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its remedy.” Bukhari 7.582 ...
May Allah swt cure you of whatever disease that is disturbing. Gosh! The thread made fp late.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help by mezebel(f): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
lookmangiw:
How I wished I had money. How I wished I wasn't being owed two months salary.
yeye de ooze
Re: I Need Help by marcjane(f): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

It was with immense empathy that I saw a Nairalander DJDOLA ask for help from Nairalanders in order to foot his medical bills as he lies sick in Lagos University Teaching Hospital. He looked cachectic, jaundiced and showed massive ascities. These are pointers to chronic liver disease or an abdominal tumor that possibly seeded to the peritoneum. Whatever it is, the picture is not good. If it is chronic liver disease, he can only be managed conservatively, because the only definitive treatment is a liver transplant. Everything thing for this young man looks very grim, and Nairalanders made light in that darkness by offering to help him.

I will do all I can to assist this man, if the people that have confirmed his state, can let me know how I can I can help. I will also help him by praying for him, and asking the Lord Jesus to minister to him and provide healing for him at this very trying moment of his life.

I also want to use this medium to urge all Nairalanders to go and do a Hepatitis B and C screening. These two viruses are major causes of chronic liver disease (which could be in the form of hepatocellular cancer or liver cirrhossis). A person can have it and be asymptomatic for years before a liver cancer hits. Once you have tested for this virus and you are negative for it, the next thing would be to take hepatitis B vaccine. This vaccine prevents you from getting infected. You must realize that Hepatitis B is much more infectious than HIV. You can avoid it by enuring safe sexual intercourse or abstaining completely, avoiding pricks and body fluids from others. If you test and you are positive, you have to be treated immediately. It is treated using some certain anti retrovirals and a drug known as interferon (very expensive), but you MUST be treated.

The story of DJDOLA, should awaken our governement to make comprehensive health insurance is available for Nigeria. And also it should awaken doctors and health professionals nationwide to educate their patients on the effect of Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and alchohol consumption on the liver. Chronic liver disease is terminal, and that is why everyone must take this message very seriously.

DJDOLA, Cramjones has you in his prayers; and like I said, those who have confirmed should give me details so that I can help this young man.

-CramJones
I was there and saw things for my self.very pathetic. pls do help.
Re: I Need Help by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA, you're a muslim. In addition to the donations by these beautiful nairalanders, I suggest your parents contact a very strong alfa to join in the efforts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by subzidi: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow just seeing the post now! And to think I recommended that open a NL charity section a few weeks back and it was turned into a clash of the titans!
@OP: it is well with you! Like someone said pls do not mention pples real names for security reasons when you get the alerts/username maybe to satisfy ur conscience that u appreciate their help!I will send u N100k by Tuesday. I also think accountability is necessary cos u might need more funds and potential helpers need to be comfortable they are not just throwing money into a bottomless pit. I remember the case of Folake/Menek there was regular update on financials which helped put things more in perspective especially for potential helpers. Pls send email to my address chinedu.pavina@gmail.com with ur medical results and pictures as I intend to appeal to other friends as colleagues on ur behalf!
You should also consider another serious govt med facility like UCH Ibadan or Lasuth, the experiences/sad tales I've heard abt LUTH is nothing to write home about. And much more going to another clinic provides insight for 2nd opinion, I was diagnosed differently in Nigeria recently n when I travelled abroad to seek 2nd opinion I got a diff result n responding very well to my treatment!
This is the more reason I tell fellow Nigerians to look beyond party/tribal/religious affiliations in selecting the right leaders!
Sorry 4 d long post, wish u well brother...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by nairaxchan: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Still waiting for a response to this post, i also want to contribute my lil token, but all in all, i pray for you, Divine favour and miracle will locate you and turn your life around
cramjones:

-CramJones
Re: I Need Help by tunapa2009(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
May the LORD give you peace always by all means.. May His word perfect you and testimony shall follow...

I will advise you with you can look for alternative hospital(UCH is still better)
Re: I Need Help by tunapa2009(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
May the hand of God touch you and heal you... I believe in prayers.. You are always in my prayers.. It is well...
Re: I Need Help by Segunagagu(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Am really getting scared right nw . cos am seeing alcohol as one of d cause. .is dat true...mehn. I need to stop drinking. .plsssss God. .

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Lgnok(f): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
God be with and restore your health.
And God bless those that have rendered their help and those that are yet too.
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
@cramjones
ACCOUNT NAME...HAMED ADELODUN...ACCOUNT NO...0043495762...BANK..ACCESS BANK
that's his acct details
Re: I Need Help by Walexz02(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".
"Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) was ill, he used to recite the four Quls, blow on his hands and pass them over on the back and front. He also recited these surahs, blew on his hands and passed them over his body during his fatal illness".
(Bukhari, Muslim)
May Allah grant you quick recovery op, inshallah i will include you in my prayers..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
frustratedman:
I HAVE A FEELING THIS POST MIGHT BE A SCAM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
it has been confirmed that its genuine

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by youngwarlocks: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
ntutu:
Hmmmmmm........this goes a long wat to show how united in diversity Nigerians are. not minding the OP is a muslim but everyone is fighting to help.Am awe of you all my beloved Nairalanders. how i wish i can help.@OP i will send you credite to your phone in case you need to make some calls.Thats all i can help cos am jobless and doing noting presently.God help all who contributed and all who showed concern in Jesus name.Amen
AMEN
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls try UCH... Anyone with contact there pls? They are better of for this case.
cc gboliwe ishilove
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
I don't have anything substantial on me but I WILL pray for you. I pray you'll be okay and all this illness will fade away by the special grace of Almighty God . Nothing will remain of this ailment. Amen.
Re: I Need Help by r231(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Santino1:

Is it alright to use the regular TEHN paypal account?

I asked about this earlier

No because the accountant is not in town.

PM me for details

Thanks
Re: I Need Help by dominique(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
exxell:
@DJDOLA, please I beg you again, stop saying how much was sent to you. And dare mention anybody's name here! What is even wrong with this man? You don't know that most people don't want their identity known. Just be saying thanks to Jesus and God bless you. Thats all we need. If you mention anything here again, I can assure you that nothing else will come from me again both physically and otherwise. Please I beg you. Like I promised, more will come your way. God is at work.

He's free to acknowledge that money was sent to him but he has not mentioned any names so far so I don't know exactly what you're fussing about.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
naijadeyhia:
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO APPEAL TO SEUN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AT LEAST FOR THE NEXT 1 WEEK LET THIS TOPIC REMAIN NUMBER 1 ON THE FRONTPAGE LIST AND STORIES. LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN FAME!
thank u for this
Re: I Need Help by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Thanks a lot. Here is his Account Number 0043495762, name hamed adelodun and bank Access bank
Re: I Need Help by Everfrank(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA:
When they call me that they can not locate d ward I called back 2 tell them were I am I even told them maybe I should come outside but she said I should wait inside...if they allow me come outside maybe I will locate them by my self...its very painful that u guys can not find me...my name was register the day they bring me here and I believe my name is still on there list...wat pain me is that A and E adult section is very easy 2 locate...all d same I thank u guys
We have been waiting on the sideline wanting to assist you but we needed confirmation. I advise that you appeal to any of our moderators to come see you despite the earlier failed attempt. Am far from Lagos.
Re: I Need Help by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
jenoncam:
how can I help
is he feelin better embarassed
Here is his Account Number 0043495762, name hamed adelodun and bank Access bank. Nothing is too small.
Re: I Need Help by dominique(f): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
pDude:

How dare you scold or talk to him that way?

He is so grateful that he is writing the amounts sent and trying to be as transparent as possible (a virtue lacking in most Nigerians).

Leave him be. Contribute or get out from the thread.

God bless you sir! I thought I was the only one irked by that post.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
olu4life:
Pls try UCH... Anyone with contact there pls? They are better of for this case.
cc gboliwe ishilove

Sorry, I don't have any contacts there.

Wow, even my "enemy" cramjones is blessed for showing concern. God bless you Cramjones. God cannot take permission from me to bless you or any giver. Thank you so much.

[s] Seriously, it was hard for me to say it o [/s] tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by pressplay55: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
wish you quick recovery friend
Re: I Need Help by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mznaett:
Only God knows how heavy my eyes are with tears...i feel ashame of myself for spending hours on romance section reading dirty post..
Blessed heaven,,am here and i wish today is monday..
God,,pls send down monday asap i beg of YOU. so i can help this child of yours.
And to all that have helped this guy,,just believe me,,ur reward is in heaven. Get well soon bro.
I never knew nairalanders were great people not until now...I LOVE U ALL.
Thanks a lot. Here is his Account Number 0043495762, name hamed adelodun and bank Access bank.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Segunagagu:
Hmmmm . God plss provide for me.op check ur fone. ..I sent u 500 airtel recharge card.even though it was my last penny. I don't have money. pls just manage dat..I just had to send it. I couldn't bear it anymore.

God bless you richly bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.