Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Need Help - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (226800 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by okotv(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Caracta:
Thanks AdeniyiA cheesy

Thanks everyone. This is wonderful.

@ OP, I told you...help is on the way. cheesy
you are the best.....keep it up....

remember reading this thread when first it was created and you gave him hope...hope has finally come alive....keep it up

God bless you so much
Re: I Need Help by Geesammy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA its really painful to see you in dis condition as a kind hearted human I can feel the pain you are going through, but I believe in the one who made heaven and earth that has I offer this prayer frm my heart together with a union of faith of all Nairalander like Peter did in Act 3:6 Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but
what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth,get up and walk."
I believe with you that you never die in dat condition, every principalities behind dat sickness will be put to sham and disgraced and you will get off dat sick bed and your mouth will be filled with loudable testimonies and joy in good health. (Amen)
Wish you quick recuperation brother
DJDOLA its really painful to see you in dis condition as a kind hearted human I can feel the pain you are going through, but I believe in the one who made heaven and earth that has I offer this prayer frm my heart together with a union of faith of all Nairalander like Peter did in Act 3:6 Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but
I believe with you that you never die in dat condition, every principalities behind dat sickness will be put to sham and disgraced and you will get off dat sick bed and your mouth will be filled with loudable testimonies and joy in good health. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by busuyem: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
I speak to ur Isreal right now that ur battle is over. Arise from ur sick bed in Jesus' name.
Re: I Need Help by MissJennifer(f): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Caracta:
Thanks AdeniyiA cheesy

Thanks everyone. This is wonderful.

@ OP, I told you...help is on the way. cheesy

Hello Caracta, may God bless you for what you are doing. I pray for divine healing upon the OP. I happen to stay in the neighbourhood of the OP, n case you still need somebody to visit, is he still at home?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by adadioranmah(f): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please manage the airtime i just sent now. I really wish i could more. May God be with you and your family..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by AdahXris(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Haven read through some pages in this thread, I cant help but τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ say I A̶̲̥̅♍ really elated by †Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ response °ƒ nairalanders towards helping the OP I A̶̲̥̅♍ very happy. @caracta nd the rest, pls continue †Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ good work, God wil never 4get U̶̲̥̅̊ guys nd τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ †Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ Op, I wish I can help U̶̲̥̅̊ financially buh I A̶̲̥̅♍ also vry broke ryt now but promise τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ do something as soon as I get some change. I will continue τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ remember U̶̲̥̅̊ in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ prayers. It is well wit U̶̲̥̅̊ IJNA.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by aghaibiam(f): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thank you nairalanders for responding to his distress call.I will send something on monday.
You will not die but live to declare the glory and awesomeness of God.since you are a Muslim I will stand in the gap and read psalm 91 on your behalf.yes our God answers by fire and he will prove Himself .God still sends ravens and not a few.
This night God will send his angels to minister healing upon your life,you will sleep like a new baby without pains.your healing is perfected in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by maxjax(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
we hav good nigerianz.....especially here on nairaland....mo grease to yo elbow

im touched

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by PocoAPoco57: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oh God i feel so sad. May the Almighty God mercy and compassion heal you.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
kmcutez:

But he said that he has gone through numerous scans and tests, and so far the doctors have not found the cause. If it was a chronic liver disease, should the doctors not easily have identified the problem, or am I giving too much credit to our doctors.
LFTs liver functuon test shud av pointed out a cause if it was a liver issues.. beside in his picx he looks wasted (cachexic) i honestly pray its not a neoplasia. other investigations shud be plasma/ascitis albumin ratio and some biopsy report.. i wish i cud ask more question so we arive at some narrow differential.. God mercies
Re: I Need Help by clemz88(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
It is well with you bro . The Lord is your strength.
Re: I Need Help by Daniel058(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
I love u all Nairalanders...holy kiss and hugs to all u out there, i was in hard situation sometimes ago and a nairalander came to my rescue. THANK YOU JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Winneygirl(f): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
While recommending hospitals, pls let us be mindful of the Ops condition. He shouldn't have to travel far or be tossed around, especially seeing as he is weak.
The best bet is that he gets doctors who will be focused on him.
So pls, everyone make recommendations of Drs who can be on his case at Luth.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Showab: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
@OP, u shall come out of this sickness "Insha Allah". I will also join other wonderful Nlanders to contribute towards your treatment on Monday "Insha Allah"

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
I have to register now in order to tell you this ; The bone shall rise again. My God will heal you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op,you are healed in jesus name.You shall not die but live to declare the word of the lord.

I'm really impressed by the way nairaland are responding.....

We have good hearted people in nairaland,and for all those that contributed with money or prayer,such condition we never visit any of us ijn.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by giles14(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
broda d divine healer is on his way.so get ready to testify d goodness of Yahweh most high. u ar already healed in Jesus Christ name.amen
Re: I Need Help by oduneja: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
I speak healing into your life. And so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.

Let the OP visit UCH Ibadan or OAUTHC Ile-Ife as soon as possible. Those 2 hospitals has all the equipments to tackle the illness.
Re: I Need Help by richdaflux: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
My father died from this disease early this year, although he had a chronic alcohol problem - same symptoms.
Please help Hammed out of this situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by dasrackhor(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
oduneja:
I speak healing into your life. And so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.

Let the OP visit UCH Ibadan or OAUTHC Ile-Ife as soon as possible. Those 2 hospitals has all the equipments to tackle the illness.
its all abt Money bro.wish I could help.Really really wish.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Locate synagogue church of all nation. With faith u will be healed.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
I just saw this right now. please if his case is cofirmed to be true, can his bank account be pasted so that those of us that are far can do something. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help by Mrfils(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks Nairaland
Op. It is well.
Re: I Need Help by demolaprof(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
I've followed this thread throughout today and I must say that I'm impressed by the way Nairalanders have been responding. God bless you all.
OP. Trust me, there is still BALM IN GILEAD and he is there to heal you, just lean on him and do not give in to despair. I'll also advice that you try UCH here in IB city just as you have been told. You are healed in Jesus name.
Re: I Need Help by anonimi: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
UPDATE: I just spoke to DJDOLA (Hamed) and his mother. He sounds very optimistic. We prayed toghether on the phone, I will leave further details out. Nairaland has obviously been a blessing to him. Keep him and all other Nigerians in similar conditions in your prayers, while we advocate for the government to provide comprehensive health insurance for every Nigerian.

-CramJones

HOW do WE "advocate for the government to provide comprehensive health insurance for every Nigerian"?
Through our SINators and representaTHIEVES or HOW exactly

Talking in VAGUE wishful terms won't take us anywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by olojaoke1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
@OP am sure you need to be mobile,i.e a car to convey you to and fro where you want to go? I would get down to any place with a ready driver and money for fuel to convey you and any of your people that are doing leg work for you.(said car is mine).Do let me know ASAP.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by marcjane(f): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
ochukwuma15:
I just saw this right now. please if his case is cofirmed to be true, can his bank account be pasted so that those of us that are far can do something. Thanks.
.yes,check his signature or mine.Thanks
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
ochukwuma15:

The case has been confirmed by various nairalanders. His account number is already trending on google. God will bless you richly. Thank you.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
olojaoke1:
@OP am sure you need to be mobile,i.e a car to convey you to and fro where you want to go? I would get down to any place with a ready driver and money for fuel to convey you and any of your people that are doing leg work for you.(said car is mine).Do let me know ASAP.

That's the spirit bro! Thank you and may God bless you richly.
He stays in coker. I will find and get you the exact address and his phone number so you can relate personally with him and set up a meet. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by marcjane(f): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
olojaoke1:
Thanks you can just contact on his mobile number.check other pages for his mobile number.
Re: I Need Help by omenka(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
kilimanjaro:
That's why I love my country Nigeria! We have innumerable kind-hearted people in this country who are ready to help the needy in spite of the ethnic differences.

To all those who have contributed to the OP, may God enrich your pocket.

Will also play my part on Monday.

Wish you quick recovery Djdola.
The politicians are the ones that make us see those differences honestly. To me the are and will always be irrelevant.

Oya op, let's go there! smiley

Regardless of our sharp differences in political inclination, I just want to thank Seun for creating one of the most wonderful online platforms of our time.

Nairaland and Nairalanders rock big time!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by olojaoke1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

That's the spirit bro! Thank you and may God bless you richly.
He stays in coker. I will find and get you the exact address and his phone number so you can relate personally with him and set up a meet. Thank you so much.

What can we do but to help each other,i will wait to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.