Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Need Help - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (227576 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by donem: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls Nairalanders who have the capacity to donate, should do so while supplement with prayers.

Faith without work is dead, back up your healing prophecy (faith) with monetary donations (work).

I have played my part by donating,wish you fast healing @ Op.

Besides am astound by the benevolence of most of d forumites, long live all Nairalanders, long live Nairaland.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
olojaoke1:

What can we do but to help each other,i will wait to hear from you.

Thank you so much. He is close to Coker bridge...at coker bridge ask for YISA OROKI STREET NO12....07081919193 or 08032856353. His name is Hameed
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
@DJDOLA

My dear young man, please accept my sympathy on what you are going through. I think I know where you reside, my family home is just close by there in aguda, spent my younger days in dat locality. Currently, am not in the country, but when I do return probably this coming week, I will send in something or ask someone to come and see you. Pls take heart, its well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by naijaking1: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
MuhammedX:
LFTs liver functuon test shud av pointed out a cause if it was a liver issues.. beside in his picx he looks wasted (cachexic) i honestly pray its not a neoplasia. other investigations shud be plasma/ascitis albumin ratio and some biopsy report.. i wish i cud ask more question so we arive at some narrow differential.. God mercies

The CEA and Ca 19-9 tests would help with diagnosis. I'm sure his total bilirubin is at least 10. It's so unfortunate: painles jaundice is pathognmonic for pancreatic ca. Prayers, prayers, and more prayers!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Freest(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
God heal u sire... Just saw this thread today... Pls i should be able to contrubute my own token.. Someone should help me with the account number and his phone number pls.
Op there is still balm in Gilead!!!
Almighty God is got ur back
Jesus will heal u.
Re: I Need Help by naijaking1: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Freest:
God heal u sire... Just saw this thread today... Pls i should be able to contrubute my own token.. Someone should help me with the account number and his phone number pls.
Jesus will heal u.

Very touching!
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
ochukwuma15:
I just saw this right now. please if his case is cofirmed to be true, can his bank account be pasted so that those of us that are far can do something. Thanks.
Here you have it: ACCOUNT NAME...HAMED ADELODUN...ACCOUNT NO...0043495762...BANK..ACCES BANK.

Thank you so much.
Re: I Need Help by dapsy4u2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
@OP. I wish you divine healing In Jesus Name.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Freest:
Jesus will heal u.

Thank you so much. Here it is: ACCOUNT NAME...HAMED ADELODUN...ACCOUNT NO...0043495762...BANK..ACCES BANK

I'll have to go find the number for you. Gimme a second please.
08032856353 and 07081919193
Re: I Need Help by olojaoke1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

Thank you so much. He is close to Coker bridge...at coker bridge ask for YISA OROKI STREET NO12....07081919193 or 08032856353. His name is Hameed

Ok,would call now.

MODIFIED..
JUST CALLED,MAY THE GODS IF THE LAND HELP US.
IRE OH
Re: I Need Help by vicadex07(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

You will get my alert before the end of today.

I like your doggedness amd calmness despite the fact that people initially question the geniuneness of your claim .

I swear
Re: I Need Help by naijaking1: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

That's the spirit bro! Thank you and may God bless you richly.
He stays in coker. I will find and get you the exact address and his phone number so you can relate personally with him and set up a meet. Thank you so much.

Does anybody know some of his lab results as I stated earlier? From a doctor's point of view, these are important for planning. His mother and maybe children will need help. If there is a Paypal or credit card account please let me know.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
olojaoke1:

Ok,would call now.
would be better tomorrow. Please let's give him rest. He is very ill. Attending to calls sef no be beans. Hope you understand?
Re: I Need Help by vicadex07(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

You will get my alert before the end of today.

I like your doggedness amd calmness despite the fact that people initially question the geniuneness of your claim .

Gbam, I was amazed at how he was able to reach out for help relentlessly and calmly

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Freest(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

Thank you so much. Here it is: ACCOUNT NAME...HAMED ADELODUN...ACCOUNT NO...0043495762...BANK..ACCES BANK

I'll have to go find the number for you. Gimme a second please.
Thanks alot

Ps: mods abeg, let this be an eye opener, read through this thread and discovered people didn't get to know on time cos mods didn't move it to FP, but when we have silly threads they are moved ASAP... Lets not allow one of our own to die in the process of trying to confirm authenticity biko!!! It doesn't make sense, atleast it takes nothing to move it awaiting confirmation, afterall its a matter of discretion. Please this is for next time.
Thanks GBOLIWE for ur efforts tru dis thread, God rewards u and every other good hearted Nigerian. We are all one, and together our enemies are defeated!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by begwong: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wishing you God's speedy healings in Jesus name DJDOLA. You shall live to give the testimony of the goodness of men and God.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
naijaking1:

Does anybody know some of his lab results as I stated earlier? From a doctor's point of view, these are important for planning. His mother and maybe children will need help. If there is a Paypal or credit card account please let me know.

I do not know anything about his lab results. For paypal donation, please PM the nairaland user r231, he has the details. Thank you so much.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Freest:

Thanks alot

Ps: mods abeg, let this be an eye opener, read through this thread and discovered people didn't get to know on time cos mods didn't move it to FP, but when we have silly threads they are moved ASAP... Lets not allow one of our own to die in the process of trying to confirm authenticity biko!!! It doesn't make sense, atleast it takes nothing to move it awaiting confirmation, afterall its a matter of discretion. Please this is for next time.
Thanks GBOLIWE for ur efforts tru dis thread, God rewards u and every other good hearted Nigerian. We are all one, and together our enemies are defeated!!!

Amen to the prayer but you have to understand that moderators cannot move threads to the frontpage so let's cut these guys some slack. Thank you again and again for your show of love and concern.
Re: I Need Help by vicadex07(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

here is his Account Number 0043495762, name hamed adelodun and bank Access bank
Re: I Need Help by vicadex07(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA:
ACCOUNT NAME...HAMED ADELODUN...ACCOUNT NO...0043495762...BANK..ACCES BANK
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
naijaking1:

Get in touch with Chaircover. Her Mum visited DJDOLA and saw/took copies of documents...hopefully that might throw up something

I can't believe LUTH could not find anything following the series of scan and LFT they purportedly did and just concluded it's M.Ascites.
Re: I Need Help by embadee(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
I just couldn't hold back the tears, read this thread thru and thru all 1 - 22 pages. In addition to my widow's mirth that will be hitting your access bank account before 2pm tomorrow, as a partner with the healing school and a witness of its efficacy I will be sowing a special seed for your quick recovery in church tomorrow. Get well soon bro, remember by his stripes............... see you on your feet soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by olojaoke1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Gboliwe post=27843686] would be better tomorrow. Please let's give him rest. He is very ill. Attending to calls sef no be beans. Hope you understand?[/quote

Yeah I do and i called anyways. I would do my best.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=olojaoke1 post=27844103][/quote]
Well done
Re: I Need Help by olojaoke1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

Well done
A ki n dupe ara eni.
Ire o

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
DJDOLA:
ascites

It would help if you could describe some of the symptoms you recognise. Eg is the pain you are getting in the right side or left side of your abdomen? Are you jaundiced? Etc.

It would also help to get your blood pressure checked/monitored on both your left and right side as well...
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
olojaoke1:

A ki n dupe ara eni.
Ire o

Busybody2 please translate. #iseeyou
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Busybody2:

It would help if you could describe some of the symptoms you recognise. Eg is the pain you are getting in the right side or left side of your abdomen? Are you jaundiced? Etc.

It would also help to get your blood pressure checked/monitored on both your left and right side as well...
Bros should be sleeping by now.
Re: I Need Help by olojaoke1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Gboliwe post=27844266]

Busybody2 please translate. #iseeyou[/quote
means:don't mention (literally:one doesn't thank himself for any good he has done to/for himself)...I try
Re: I Need Help by igbsam(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Let us not forget to put him in our prayers. He need it more. God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by BluStreak(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
The Nigerian politicians dividing us along ethnic lines should come and be shamed. In all this now, has anyone asked the ethnicity of our sick brother here? This is the Nigerian heart I knew growing up. God's blessings will rest upon all the Nairaland members. Those that contributed their substance and those that supported in prayers, the blessing of the Almighty will never be in short supply in your lives.

Long live nairaland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by naijaking1: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Busybody2:

Get in touch with Chaircover. Her Mum visited DJDOLA and saw/took copies of documents...hopefully that might throw up something

I can't believe LUTH could not find anything following the series of scan and LFT they purportedly did and just concluded it's Ascites.

That's the level of medical care in our country, and we're talking about LUTH, not some herbalist or patent medicine store in the middle of nowhere. Anybody who has ever spent a day at medical school should easily tell you what's wrong with man with 90-95 % accuracy. Pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.