Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85935 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Empiree:
I thought you are Yoruba,no?
no not realy
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
tbaba1234:

It will be aware...
huh??
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
maclatunji:

This link might prove helpful to you http://www.beatsihr.com/the-jinn.html

Half of the problems can be solved with a strong mind with faith. We humans have tremendous power if we work to our strengths with Allah's help.

thanks I checked the link and subscribed to their email updates
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
swtbby:

huh??

Every human has a shaytan that accompanies him all day, if there is a jinn affliction. The jinn would know that you are here trying to fight it. It would act if it feels threathened.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
kazlaw2000:

Pls also try what bro albaqir said. Try to get that deer skin. There is nothing haraam in doing it cos there are evidences for it. For those interested in knowing the evidences, pls check majmu fataawa of ibn taimiyyah vol 19 page 64 (ibn Abass prescription for a complicated pregnancy). Also check Abu Dawud hadith no 3893 (ibn Umar's method of protecting his household).
I cant type them out cos i'm using a phone. So pls go ahead and try it. May Allaah remove the affliction.
NB
Also check kashfu ghumma. Chapter titled "baabu maa jaa a fi Ruqiya wa tamim"
I'm on the hunt for it .

amin thuma amin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=tbaba1234 post=27728070]

Every human has a shaytan that accompanies him all day, if there is a jinn affliction. The jinn would know that you are here trying to fight it. It would act if it feels threathened.[/quote
one of the reasons why I keep away from ppl is I noticed that they get hurt , but I don't think it can follow me online or let's just hope that its not computer literate, yeah?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=swtbby post=27728290][/quote]

It could be computer literate, i have heard stories of people possessed by Jinns sending whatapp messages without being aware of it.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dear Sister In Islam send me a private message so i can give you the phone numbers of a Ruqyah centre in Agege,Lagos as well as Ibadan.These centres follow the sunnatic way of making Ruqyah.

Alternatively try to download from the link below numbers 8,14 and number 20 is very powerful and effective from experience.Play and listen to it morning and night in your house.Try to have people around you when you listen to them.If you have any questions feel free to conatct me.May Allah grant you shifau.amin
http://www.daarussalaam.com/D-RUQYAH/D-01SOUNDS/D01index11.htm
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Empiree:
Bizarre joke,

Jinn are endowed with humor and strength to do as they wish. They are able to see as far as Allah permits for them. Now, here is thing, wAllahuAlam, swtbby's 'husband' (Jinn) as she revealed, may be capable of seeing she's trying to get help like everyone here is doing.

Jinn are crazy, he may decide to leave her and said "yo, so you people are the ones trying to break up my 'relationship'?. I shall come for you"

My queston to everyone who have contributed on this thread is 'what you gonna do?, what you gonna do?, what you gonna do when he comes for you? shocked grin

grin grin Hope maclatunji will be vigilant for dem fit invade this forum and open thread o. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
salam if any1 experience anything spooky or creepy pls let me know and I shall take everything down .

I always wonder with everything that's going on am I still a virgin . so many thoughts and crazy ideas, voices in my head
God pls bring an end to this
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 2:23am On Nov 05, 2014
swtbby:
salam if any1 experience anything spooky or creepy pls let me know and I shall take everything down .

I always wonder with everything that's going on am I still a virgin . so many thoughts and crazy ideas, voices in my head
Be patient
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by vedaxcool(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2014
baba11:
@Empiree:Am i permitted to share it on my wall ^^ @OP:Try to inculcate some level of sunnahs in your daily activities+adhere to the aforesaid+reciting the glorious Quran+Be tryiing to be in the mosque @ your spare time.May Allah makes it easy for you..........
this is op's and mod's...not mine.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2014
Empiree:
Be patient
OK sir
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 12:50am On Nov 07, 2014
salam, something happened and i thought I should let you know.
OK I was sleeping and it came to have fun , tried to resist which just made it angry and it started to stab my tommy . the pain was unbearable , I was fully awake and alert but too weak to move a muscle . the more I recite the more stabbing I received ,was trying so hard to get off the bed but it was drifting me futher into its world then something unbelievable happened.
'something' (I can't explain what) started to recite to my ears, (like rukiya imams do) and the jinn began to loss its power, the stabbing stopped but it grabbed my arm with its claws , those were not fingers but sharp claws and I was trying to pull away and I could feel my flesh almost tearing.
finally I was able to open eyes got up and out the door didn't bother to look at what was next to me on bed
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 12:58am On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:
OK I was sleeping and it came to have fun , tried to resist which just made it angry and it started to stab my tommy . the pain was unbearable , I was fully awake and alert but too weak to move a muscle . the more I recite the more stabbing I received ,was trying so hard to get off the bed but it was drifting me futher into its world then something unbelievable happened.
'something' (I can't explain what) started to recite to my ears, (like rukiya imams do) and the jinn began to loss its power, the stabbing stopped but it grabbed my arm with its claws , those were not fingers but sharp claws and I was trying to pull away and I could feel my flesh almost tearing.
finally I was able to open eyes got up and out the door didn't bother to look at what was next to me on bed

This happened just now?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 1:11am On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:

Ignore the jinn. Say prayers anytime you feel threatened, do not begin to accept what is happening to you as normal. Continue, the prayers you are saying, the stronger you get, the weaker it will become.

Someday, you might be able to subdue it, continue all the prayers until it is vanquished.

As for your question, you are if no man touches you.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 4:53am On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:

Did you recite ayatul kursi et al before sleeping?
Alhamdulilah, do try and do rukya on yourself daily and keep to as many reccommendations as possible.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by baba11(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Ignore the jinn. Say prayers anytime you feel threatened, do not begin to accept what is happening to you as normal. Continue, the prayers you are saying, the stronger you get, the weaker it will become.

Someday, you might be able to subdue it, continue all the prayers until it is vanquished.

Even if there's bleeding?!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by bntY: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:
Wow! Sis. your are winning.This is not d time to relent.Pls hang in there.stick to d sunnatic advices and d storm will be over soon biiznillah.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2014
baba11:
Even if there's bleeding?!

Yes.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by baba11(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Yes.
...but without bleeding makes one to be such...any contrary opinion or evidence is welcome.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2014
baba11:
...but without bleeding makes one to be such...any contrary opinion or evidence is welcome.

Wrong thread for a pointless debate. Please don't respond to this post.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2014
http://www.jinndemons.com/interview-with-mustlim-exorcist-sheikh-muhammad-taahir-about-jinn-possession/

Interview with Exorcist Sheikh Muhammad Taahir

Posted by Muhammad Ali on Jun 25, 2011 in Interviews with Exorcists | 17 comments

These are taken from the Appendix of a highly informative book “The Exorcist Tradition in Islaam” © 1997 Dar Al Fatah, written By Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. If you wish to read more, you will have to buy the book.

Date: 9/8/88
Name: Shaykh Muhammad Taahir ‘Abdul-Muhsin
Date of birth: 1952
Place of birth: Cairo
Education: BA in Islâmic Studies from al-Azhar University, specializing in qiraa‘aat, 1978. Lectures occasionally at al-Azhar.

Q. When did you begin practicing exorcism?
A. I began about nine or ten years ago.

Q. What caused you to begin?
A. I read Ibn Taymeeyah’s book on the jinn and when my friend in Taalibiyyah described his wife’s state, I realized that it was a case of possession and proceeded to treat her.

Q. What are the signs which indicate that a person is possessed?
A. Some of the signs are that a person mentions that he is uneasy, he finds himself getting up and sitting down frequently, he speaks unintelligibly, etc. This is called demonic possession (sara‘ al-jinn).

Q. What is the first thing you do when a possessed person is brought to you?
A. In the beginning, we ask the possessed if he has been treated by a physician. If he has already been treated by a doctor, we address the jinn, saying, “Fear Allaah!” I speak to it in the same way that I speak to a human. If he is in a state of convulsion, I speak directly to the jinn. Otherwise, I recite over him some Qur’ânic verses. Sometimes it will manifest itself during the recitation and at other times it will hide.

Q. How do you distinguish between one who is possessed and one who is sick?
A. The state of the possessed in unstable, and they usually do not come to me until after they have visited a physician or psychiatrist. Patients usually won’t come until after they have tried all other methods. In that way, we know that he is likely to be possessed or possibly under a magical spell.

Q. How do you distinguish between the effects of magic and demonic possession?
A. In the case of possession the jinn will speak immediately, yet for a patient under a magical spell the jinn will not talk. The one under a magic spell will require recitation for a long time, and he will need to take Arabic folk medicine. This is encouraged, according to the statement of the Prophet (pbuh) collected by Muslim, “Whoever is able to help his brother should do so.” When the Prophet (pbuh) prohibited incantations, someone stated, “O Messenger of Allaah, we have some incantations against magic and scorpions.” He said to them, “Read your incantations to me.” When they did so, he prohibited those containing idolatry and confirmed those which did not. He then said, “Whoever is able to help his brother, let him to do so.” He meant by that, for example, canceling the effects of magic from one bewitched, which may make him unable to go to his wife. He takes a double edged ax, heats it on a fire until becomes red, then he passes it over her. This does not have shirk in it. It is Arabic medicine. Such things are mentioned in Fat-h al-Baaree.
There are two ways of treating magic – one way is according to divine law (sharee‘ah) and another is not. The legal way removes it completely while the illegal method only removes it temporarily. Ibn al-Qayyim mentioned that if the effects of the spell have been present for a long time, it must be broken by Arabic medicinal methods. On the other hand, if it is recent, it may be removed by Qur’ânic verses and prophetic methods.

Q. Based upon your communication with possessing jinn, what are the main reasons why jinn possess humans?
A. The reasons are as follows:
1. Walking around the house naked.
2. Being isolated and unprotected by the prophetic morning and evening prayers.
3. Entering the toilet without the fortifying prayers because the toilets are among the dwelling places of the jinn.
4. Pouring hot water on the jinn without mentioning Allaah’s name.
5. Going without making the fortifying prayers to areas of the jinn, like mountain tops and garbage dumps, hurting them by urinating on them or stepping on them – The jinn may then ignorantly hurt the person much more than he deserves. In such cases, the treatment involves addressing the jinn and telling it that the patient had accidentally – and not intentionally – hurt it. If it was harmed in the patient’s home, it should be told that it had not right to be there in the first place, for jinn are not allowed to live in the homes of humans. Thus, the jinn should be told that it is in the wrong. The will actually reply. Sometimes they will say, “I love him.” Other times they may threaten those in their presence by saying, “I will leave and hurt him.” In such cases, the exorcist must have strong faith and believe in the oneness of Allaah and say to the jinn, “You are certainly not able to do anything at all because the only one who can benefit or harm is Allaah.” At that point, the jinn will become fearful and cause the person to shake.

Q. Who are most affected by jinn, men or women?
A. Women are most affected because the jinn love beautiful women. They may even have intercourse with them. A case of possession was presented to me in which a Christian woman said that she feels something come upon her and she struggles with it but it overcomes her. I told her, “Accept Islaam and I will – by the grace of Allaah – remove it from you.” She refused, so I left her. Consentual intercourse can take place between them, but this would be a major sin because Allaah has created that which is suitable for each species. Thus, it is not allowable for humans to marry from the animal world.

Q. Do male jinn possess women and female jinn possess men, or is it possible that male jinn possess males and vice-versa?
A. In reference to those jinn who possess because of love, their love for humans is based on desire. Therefore, male jinn love women, and female jinn love men. However, there is no gender preference when humans accidentally cause harm to jinn. For example, we saw a man from Upper Egypt who knew nothing of the Qur’aan and Sunnah, but in his possessed state he would recite the Qur’aan like a trainer reciter. When the jinn was removed, we discovered that it used to worship in a cave. The man, who was a stonemason, went into the cave and urinated and defecated in it, so the jinn hurt him. We told the jinn, “You are a Muslim who has memorized the Qur’aan, and spoiling this man’s mind and body is satanic.” The jinn complied by leaving.

Q. From your experience, if a jinn speaks, does he use the voice of the possessed person or does the voice change?
A. The voice is often different. If it is a female jinn, it speaks with a female voice, and a male jinn with a male voice.

Q. Can a disbelieving jinn enter a Muslim?
A. Usually a disbelieving jinn enters a Muslm. The conditions of the jinn are like that of humans. Some are Muslims and others are not. Some are righteous and others are not. However, it is possible for a Muslim jinn to harm a Muslim human.

Q. Whenever you address the jinn and invite them to Islaam, do they accept it?
A. Yes. I present Islaam to them and they usually accept. I remind them of the next life and that they will have to return to Allaah. They often comply immediately. Sometimes they listen to a great deal of religious admonition, yet do not respond. The ease or difficulty of removal varies from one person to another. By using the methods involving kufr, the jinn will respond but they won’t leave permanently. If the exorcist possessed strong faith, the jinn will respond and leave. However, if he does not, the possession of the person will continue. In the kufr methods, the jinn are called up using unlawful means, like making oaths containing shirk and kufr. For example, they say, “I swear by your seven most mighty.” In such a case shirk is involved, and assuredly the jinn will answer him and ask him what he wishes because he has exalted them. He will then ask the jinn to leave, but the jinn will ask him to do some things in return. Shaykh Ibn Taymeeyah said that one should not do anything that the jinn request. If he tells you to drink water or sacrifice an animal for him, it should not be done. If he says that he will leave for one reason or another, tell him that he must leave in obedience to Allaah and His Messenger.

Q. From your experience, how do jinn benefit from possessing humans?
A. It is from love or just desire. For example, if an ignorant man walking down the street is accidentally hurt by an intelligent person, the ignorant man decides to punish the intelligent one. What benefit does he get from that? It is just ignorance. There are prophetic traditions which indicate that the jinn may take the form of vermin, like snakes and rats. One may kill a vermin without mentioning Allaah’s name and it may have been one of them. Because, the jinn may afflict him with some punishment.

Q. How does a jinn enter a human?
A. The Prophet (pbuh ) said that the devil flows in the blood streams of Aadam’s descendants. Sometimes it may have fun with the superstitious by saying that it will leave through the eye of the possessed and gouge it out or that it will leave by his leg, paralyzing it. Consequently, the true believer should not accept such statements but tell it to leave as it came. Sometimes the jinn will only leave if they are flogged.

Q. Have you found any jinn who spoke in a different language than the one possessed?
A. Yes. We found a jinn in an Egyptian woman who spoke Urdu. He was originally from Pakistan. He said that he was on hajj and fell in love with her and returned with her to Egypt. His name was strange, incomprehensible. He said that he lived in an abandoned apartment and that he had over ten thousand children and grandchildren. Some people may hear this and ask, “How could ten thousand live in one apartment?” However, we already pointed out that they may take the form of vermin, like ants.

I also helped a Saudi married to an Egyptian woman who used to curse her husband in different languages, like English and French. I communicated with the jinn in Arabic, and it left her after promising to do so.
Sometimes exorcists fall into shirk as a result of a jinn. For example, when an exorcist orders a jinn to leave a person by the permission of Allaah, but the jinn swears that it will only leave by other than Allaah (e.g. swearing to leave by a so-called saint) and the exorcist agrees to its stipulation, this is shirk. If the exorcist strictly believes in the oneness of Allaah, he will say to it, “No. You are a liar and a pagan. You are not allowed to swear by other than Allaah. You must swear by Allaah, saying, ‘I promise Allaah to leave the person and protect her from others as much as possible. By the One who split the sea for Moses and made the winds blow Soloman, I will leave her and will not return again.’ ” And it will actually leave.

Q. When you address the jinn, do you find that they have names like humans?
A. Yes. They sometimes name themselves with human names like ‘Abdul-‘Azeez. At other times they have non-human names and incomprehensible titles.

Q. Have any of your children been affected by possession after you began treating possessed persons?
A. No, may Allaah be praised. My children recite from the Qur’aan the two chapters of protection (mu‘awwidhataan) and the opening chapter (al-Faatihah). The Qur’aan is a cure for all physical and spiritual ailments. If the people ask how disease can be resisted, the response is that resistance is granted by the Lord of the earth and the sky. The proof of this is that the companions of the Prophet (pbuh ) treated scorpion stings with the recitation of al-Faatihah. The sting was physical ailment and the recitation of al-Faatihah was a spiritual healing. Ibn al-Qayyim also used as proof the Almighty’s statement:
“We revealed in the Qur’aan what is a healing and mercy for the believers.”[1]
This is in reference to all forms of ailment, physical or spiritual. In several known cases when the possessed reached the door or a particular house, the jinn screamed out, “I will never enter this place because the Qur’aan is read in it.” The Prophet ( pbuh) said, “If Soorah al-Baqarah is read in a house, the devil will not come near it for three days.”[2]

Q. During an exorcism have you ever found more than one jinn in a person?
A. Yes, more than one jinn may cause harm to a person’s body, as Ibn Taymeeyah confirmed. They will also have different voices.

Q. Could you describe the steps that you use for treatment?
A. First I ask the person being treated his name and he may say, for example, Ahmad or Muhammad. During my recitation I again ask for his name and he may say, for example, George. Therefore I know that it is a jinn. I then ask if it is a Muslim and so on.

Q. If you communicate with the jinn and it refuses to leave, what do you do?
A. I recite many verses of Qur’aan over him. And if it still refuses to leave, I they say, “I will drive you out with severe beating.” It becomes fearful, because humans are stronger than jinn. I saw a case in which a jinn was in love with a woman, and I said to it, “I will read a lot of Qur’aan over you.” It replied that it loved the Qur’aan. I asked it how it could love the Qur’aan and at the same time be passionately in love with the woman. I brought a stick and hit her on the neck with it, yet the possessed woman did not feel anything. Only in cases of possession should beating be used.

Q. Do you tie the toes of the persons?
A. There are many different methods which do not contain shirk or kufr which may be used.

Q. Do you recite over water and make the possessed person drink it? Or do you use oil?
A. Yes, sometimes I have, as long as there is no shirk involved. I have used the nushrah method of stone grinding seven lotus leaves, placing this in a container of water and reciting the kawaafir (Soorah al-Kaafiroon [109], Soorah al-Ikhlaas [112], verse 255 of the second chapter and al-Faatihah) over it. The patient then drinks three mouthfuls of this and bathes with the remainder. It is a good and effective method.
When the possessed person comes, I recite verses over him, such as the four verses of Soorah al-Baqarah, “wa ilaahukum ilaahum waahid…,”[3] verse 255 of al-Baqarah and the closing verses of al-Baqarah; the last verses of Aal ‘Imraan (3) Soorah al-A‘raaf from the Almighty’s statement: “inna rabbakumullaah alladhee khalaqas-samaawaati wal-arda fee sittati ayyaamin thummastawaa ‘alal-‘arsh yghshil-laylan-nahaar…”[4] for about four verses until His statement: “innahoo laa yuhibbul-mu‘tadeen wa laa tufsidoo fil-ardi ba‘da islaahiha wad‘oohu khawfan wa tama‘an inna rahmatal-laahi qareebun minal-muhsineen”;[5] also “laqad jaa’akum rasoolun min anfusikum”;[6] Soorah al-Mu’minoon (23); Soorah as-Saaffaat (37); the ending of Soorah al-Hashr (59); and Soorah al-Kaafiroon (109).[7] This is called the small dose (jur‘ah sughraa). Those possessed always are affected by it and the jinn usually comes out after this recitation. If the jinn does not come out or manifest itself, I know that the person is not possessed. However, instead, he may be bewitched. Sometimes the jinn will manifest itself while I address it after the recitation. Some cases may be delusion and therefore are called delusionary magic (sihr al-awhaam). Sometimes the person may have ailments due to bad character.

About 50 percent of the cases are brought to me are demonic possession or magic and the rest common sicknesses.
Once a woman came to me and I recited upon her, and the jinn was burned up. It is possible for them to be burned. On another occasion a Saudi man came to me who had been bewitched by menstrual blood and sperm. He was screaming like a calf being slaughtered.

Reference:
[1] Qur’aan, 17:82.
[2] This version of the hadeeth was collected by at-Tabaraanee in al-Mu‘jam al-Kabeer, vol. 6, p. 163, no. 5864, and by Ibn Hibbaan. Both isnaads share a weaker narrator, Khaalid ibn Sa‘eed al-Madanee, as was mentioned by al-Arnaa’oot. (See al-Ihsaan fee Tarteeb Saheeh Ibn Hibbaan, vol. 3, p. 59, no. 780.) Imaams Muslim, Ahmad and at-Tirmidhee reported a hadeeth similar to this, but without a mention of a time period. (Sahih Muslim, vol. 1, p. 377, no. 1707.)
[3] Qur’aan, 2:263.
[4] Qur’aan, 7:54.
[5] Qur’aan, 7:56.
[6] Qur’aan, 9:128.
[7] This is based on upon a narration from Aboo Laylaa and collected by Ibn Maajah. However, it is not authentic due to the presence of Aboo Janaab al-Kalbee in its chain of narrators.

I will encourage you to buy a book titled 'Jinn and human sickness' or download on this link
http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/books/TheJinnAndHumanSickness.pdf

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2014
Interview with Exorcist Abdullaah Mushrif

Posted by Muhammad Ali on Jun 25, 2011 in Interviews with Exorcists | 36 comments

These are taken from the Appendix of a highly informative book “The Exorcist Tradition in Islaam” © 1997 Dar Al Fatah, written By Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. If you wish to read more, you will have to buy the book.

Date: 2/4/88
Name: ‘Abdullaah Mushrif al-‘Amree
Date of Birth: 1964 CE
Place of Birth: Riyaadh
Education: BA from Imaam Ibn Sa‘ood Islâmic University in the field of Hadeeth.

Q. Exactly when did you begin to treat possessed people?
A. I began reciting the Qur’aan over the sick approximately two years ago.

Q. What made you begin to do this?
A. I am not of those who haphazardly began to treat people. I first noticed that this sickness is common. I was working as a member of the Morals Commission (Hay’at al-Amir bil-Ma‘roof wan-Nahyi ‘an al-Munkar), following the statement of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh),

“Whoever sees evil should change it with his hand. If he is unable, he should change it with his tongue. And if he is unable to do [even that], he should hate it in his heart, and that is the lowest [level] of faith.”[1]

As a member of the Morals Commission, we arrested a number of people involved in magic and trickery who were treating people from a variety of backgrounds. These individuals admitted exploiting the ignorant masses in the most repulsive and gross ways. They were using a variety of amulets and charms which all involved shirk. I was assigned as the imaam of a masjid. A lot of people came to me with different ailments so I recited over them regularly. This was not connected with any special treatment. Any imaam of a masjid can read for people, however, there are some conditions for recitation. One should have strong faith and full trust in Allaah. The Prophet (pbuh) said, “If you trust in Allaah as He deserves to trusted, the angels will shake your hands.”[2] I found that people were greatly benefiting from these readings. Among the problems they faced was the effect of the evil eye. The Prophet (pbuh),

“The evil eye is real. It may put a man in the grave and a camel in a pot.”[3]

Asmaa’, the daughter of Aboo Bakr, said to the Prophet (pbuh), “O Messenger of Allaah, the Ja‘far clan is affected by the evil eye. Should we do incantations for them?” He said, “Yes, for if there was anything which could overcome destiny, it would be the evil eye.”[4] And Ibn Baaz mentioned that whoever denies the entrance of jinn into humans has told a lie against divine law (sharee‘ah). There are very clear proofs of this taking place. After being appointed the governor of Taa’if, ‘Uthmaan ibn Abee al-‘Aas came to the Prophet (pbuh) and informed him that he was getting confused in his prayers. He explained that something was interfering with his ability to recite the Qur’aan. The Prophet (pbuh) said, “Come here. That is a devil.” When he came close, the Prophet (pbuh) blew in his mouth and said, “Get out, enemy of Allaah, I am the Messenger of Allaah.” So what was he telling to leave, sickness? And he also said, “Get out, enemy of Allaah,” and we are prohibited from cursing sicknesses. After that, ‘Uthmaan ibn Abee al-‘Aas said that for the rest of his life he was never confused in his prayer. That was a devil called Khanzab.[5] Also, when the Prophet (pbuh) was on a journey with a companion named Aboo Ya‘laa Shaddaad ibn Aws,[6] a woman came to them with her son, read over him, blew in his mouth and said, “Get out, enemy of Allaah.” The woman offered the Prophet (S) two goats and some fat. He told Aboo Ya‘laa to take the fat and one of the goats and return the other. Allaah has also said in the Qur’aan: “Those who eat interest get up like one stumbling from Satan’s touch.”

Q. How long have you been imaam of the masjid?
A. I have been the imaam of the masjid for three years. After the first year of experience with people coming for readings and consequently getting better, I began to research the subject of possession thoroughly. I gathered the classical reference works containing information on this. I studied causes of these sicknesses, methods of treating them and specific verses which should be recited during the treatment. Praise be to Allaah, I was able to master this subject and began to treat a few people at a time. Eventually, my high success rate became known and people came in droves. If people had not found any improvement after my treatment, no one else would have come.

Q. Could you describe your methodology in curing the possessed?
A. The first thing to understand is that seizures (sara‘) are of two kinds. The first type are seizures of the brain which can only be treated in the hospital. The Qur’aan cannot cure it. A example of this is a case of the woman who came to the Prophet (pbuh) and informed him that she was overcome by seizures during which she would tear off her clothes. He told her, “If you wish, I pray to Allaah on your behalf, or, if you wish you may be patient and Paradise will be yours.” She asked him to pray on her behalf in order for her to stop exposing herself, which he did. The second type are seizures caused by the jinn-possession of humans. Sometimes it is due to the jinn’s love obsession with humans, desire to punish or merely scare them, and at other times due to magic or the evil eye. The recitation of the Qur’aan over them once, twice, three times or more cures them.

Q. Do you use any particular verses?
A. There are no special verses besides Aayah al-Kursee, al-Faatihah and the mu‘awwidhataan, which were all mentioned in very strong prophetic traditions. Otherwise, all of the Qur’aan is blessed. After recitation, I communicate with the jinn, which will say, for example, “I am in love with her.”

Q. Do you use any other supportive techniques along with your recitation?
A. Yes. Some jinn will only leave if they are beaten. Continuous recitation is sufficient to make some of them communicate, yet others will only communicate if I grasp the neck here (i.e., on the jugular veins). Then they reveal the reason for their possession of the human, which is either out of love or caused by magic or the evil eye. The Prophet (pbuh) said that the evil eye is real and attended by the devil.[7] I then order the possessing spirit to leave after telling it what it has done is oppression, which is forbidden in the Qur’aan and Sunnah. I may quote the hadeeth qudsee in which Allaah said:
“O my servants, I have made oppression forbidden to Myself and prohibited it among you, so do not oppress each other.”[8]
And also the Prophet’s statement:

“Oppression is darkness on the Day of Judgment.”[9]

If a man is possessed by a female jinn out of love for him, I tell her that her possession is oppressing him.

Q. Do female, Muslim jinn sometimes possess people?
A. Yes. Female jinn will possess Muslims and cause seizures. I tell the jinn that her possession is not an expression of love but one of harm, and I ask her to depart and not return. I have her swear by Allaah not to possess male of female Muslims in the future. If she is a disbelieving jinn, I invite her to Islaam. In fact, a number of them have accepted Islaam from me – all praise is due to Allaah – around thirteen or fourteen Buddhists, Christians, etc.

Q. Do female jinn always enter men and male jinn enter women?
A. Yes. That is the most common occurrence. Although it is very rare, a male jinn may also possess a man, perhaps only in 10 percent of the cases.

Q. If the female jinn speaks, does it speak with the man’s voice?
A. Sometimes it speaks with the man’s voice and sometimes with a female’s voice. About 60 percent of the time, the jinn communicates with the possessed person’s voice.

Q. I notice that you have with you bottles of water and olive oil. What is their purpose?
A. I will explain this to you. The Prophet (pbuh) said:

“Eat olive and anoint yourselves with it; for verily, it is a blessed tree.”[10]

The olive tree is a blessed tree by which Allaah swears in the Qur’aan.[11] I recite some verses from the Qur’aan over the oil and the person rubs some of the oil on the part of their body which gives him pain. In any case, everything is by experimentation, even medical knowledge. As to the water, I also recite over it and they drink it. If the person experiences gradual improvement – by the grace of Allaah – fine, because the jinn cannot withstand contact with the Qur’aan. If the person drinks the water and rubs the oil and finds himself becoming uneasy and irritated, it means that he is possessed by a jinn. So, it is used to determine the nature of the illness, like a medical examination. This method has proven itself effective in the vast majority of cases There are other methods being used, but the best is by using only the Qur’aan.

Q. Do others assist you by holding down patients?
A. Yes. If the man is possessed by a female jinn – and the female jinn is stronger than ten men – it will require at least ten men to hold him down. It happened in my home recently that I recited over one man who suddenly became powerful. He leaped up and it took about ten men to hold him. I am usually assisted by the patient’s relatives or friends. If I find that there is something in him, I ask them to hold him steady so that he will not punch or kick me. Sometimes the jinn will speak immediately, so I recite a few verses and it leaves right away. The jinn have different strengths, for some are very strong and yet others are very weak.

Q. What is the purpose of depressing the jugular vein?
A. Sometimes it is only when the human mind is unconscious that the jinn appear, I hold them lightly and not in a way which could lead to strangulation. This has happened at the hands of some inexperienced exorcists. The comparison is like the difference between the treatment by a qualified doctor and someone just beginning their studies.

Q. Do you tie strings around the fingers and toes during treatment?
A. Sometimes there are cases when a man comes with his wife, informing me that she is possessed by a jinn. When she is in my presence the jinn leaves immediately, but by the time he takes her back to his car, the jinn returns. This type of jinn is maarij, and the only way to hold him is by tying the strings. Therefore, I tell the husband that if the jinn returns, he should tie string around her fingers and toes and bring her back to me. In this manner it is caught and cannot escape.

Q. How are the fingers and toes tied?
A. A string is tied around each finger and each toe separately. The string should not be very tight. On one occasion a possessed woman was brought to me with her fingers and toes tied. I began reciting over her until the jinn screamed and said, “I swear by Allaah that I will leave.” I said, “No. I will burn you with the Qur’aan, the words of Almighty Allaah. I will not let you go. You have become imprisoned by Allaah and then by me.” It promised over and over again to leave and never to return again. At that point, I untied her fingers and it left through her fingers.

Q. Do they always leave by the fingers or could it also be through the toes?
A. It could be either. Occasionally the jinn will seek permission to leave through the eyes or the head. I tell them no, leave from here, and they depart from where they are commanded.

Q. Are there any signs which let you know which part of the body they are leaving from?
A. Yes. The arm or the leg will begin to shake, sometimes moderately, and sometimes, violently, until the movement gradually subsides, indicating that the jinn has left.

Q. When you use beating in your treatment, on what part of the body do you apply it?
A. The patient should only be beaten when he was become unconscious and the jinn has appeared. And even in such cases, it should not be severe. It is preferable to hit the back or the shoulders, the point of the body where the jinn seems to be residing or different parts as it moves. At times the patient may be conscious, and he can identify the movement of the jinn about his body.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2014
Q. What percentage of your patients are men and women?
A. I would first like to point out that people’s abandonment of the Qur’aan and the Sunnah is what has caused them to be afflicted by possession. For example, when I encounter a person who says that he feels depressed or bored with life and I subsequently recite the Qur’aan over him, I find a female jinn present. When I ask why she possessed him, she replies, “He does not pray.” Allaah spoke the truth when He said:

“And whoever turns away from remembrance of the Most Merciful (i.e., Allaah), We appoint from him a devil as a companion.”[12]

And the Almighty said:

“And whoever turns away from My remembrance will have a wretched life, and We will gather him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.”[13]

So after the jinn leaves, I advise the patient to fear Allaah, establish his prayers at their proper times, and read the Qur’aan regularly. By the will of Allaah, it will never return. I tell him that if he does not do these things or only does them for a while then stops, it may return. Regarding the percentage of patients, it is about the same. However, I have about 5 percent more women patients than men due to the general weakness of women in comparison to men.

Q. What benefit does a jinn get from possessing a human?
A. In the case of a female jinn possessing a man out of love, it has intercourse with him while he is sleeping. Most often this occurs during dreams. Otherwise, the jinn just disturbs him based upon the fact that it was sent by a magical spell or in revenge for some harm done to it by the person.

Q. Is there a particular part of the body that the jinn occupies?
A. In the case of women it usually occupies their womb, and in the case of men it usually settles in their chests.

Q. Are there degrees of possession?
A. Yes, there is a complete and final possession. When a jinn first enters the human body, it only has a partial hold. It takes time for it to completely possess the individual.

Q. From what parts of the body do they enter?
A. They enter mainly from the feet.

Q. Have you encountered cases of more than one jinn possessing a single person?
A. On many occasion during exorcisms it becomes evident that the person has within him more than one jinn. After expelling one, the person exhibits signs of possession. When I recite over them, another entity emerges and speaks in a different voice, using a different name.

Q. Does the qareen (the companion jinn) assigned to every man from birth possess, or is it another jinn?
A. No. It is another jinn. It is the qareen which the Prophet (pbuh) said flows in the bloodstream, but it is another jinn which actually possesses.

Q. Does the qareen harm its human companion?
A. Sometimes its strong whispers swerve the human away from performing prayer, remembering Allaah and helping the needy.

Q. During an exorcism have you ever experienced the jinn trying to possess you?
A. No. Never.

Q. Are all of the patients brought to you cases of true possession?
A. No, but I recite over everyone. Illness due to biological causes may be cured by recitation, depending upon the level of the person’s faith. The companions of the Prophet (pbuh) used to recite al-Faatihah over those stung by scorpions, and they were cured. What about a few microbes which enter a person? He should seek help from Allaah believing that Allaah has revealed within the Qur’aan a cure. He should rely upon it with sure faith and sincerity as Ibn al-Qayyim said, “If every sick person recited the Qur’aan over himself with certainty of faith and sincerity, no sick person would remain. Almighty Allaah informs us:
“If We revealed this Qur’aan on a mountain, you would see it humbly crumbling out of fear of Allaah.”[14]
And He said:

“And We reveal within the Qur’aan healing and mercy for the believers.”[15]

And elsewhere:

“O mankind, there has come to you from your Lord a good advice and healing for what is in your chests…”[16]

Some of them have ailments which cannot be diagnosed in hospitals. For example, when one afflicted by the evil eye is checked in the hospital, they will not find anything wrong with him. Others have sicknesses which can be treated medically. Not everyone over whom I have read has recovered. I recommended that those with physical ailments be treated in a hospital.

Q. Have truly insane people been brought to you for treatment?
A. Yes, such people have been brought to me. I usually tell them that if the hospital has diagnosed their ailment and identified its cause, there is no need to bring them to me. However, if the hospital is unable to identify the cause, I will try to treat them. Sometimes the jinn will cause a human to act in an insane manner. So it is better to recite over such a patient to see if he is really possessed. There was a young man who was admitted to Taa’if Psychiatric Hospital whom I treated, and he was cured. His condition was caused by jinn-possession. The jinn used to speak through his voice and cause him to make strange movements.

Q. What are the signs and symptoms of possession?
A. I first ask the patients some questions. I ask if they experience states of depression, headaches, continual movements in the bodies or disturbing dreams. If that is the case, they spend the night at my house, and I ask them to inform me when the condition comes. I then recite over them. If I find them shaking or breathing strangely when I recite, I continue reciting until they scream and the jinn starts communicating. I ask it why it came, and it reveals the reason, for example, magic, the evil eye, etc. I take from it a solemn oath to leave and not to return. The patients then find out all of their ailments are gone.

Q. Have you noticed any other symptoms like a strange way of smiling or a foul odor?
A. Yes, particularly those afflicted by a magic spell give off a very bad odor. Other signs are continuous movements and pains which seem to travel around the body. When I recite, they scream, faint or tremble. Some patients do not do these things and are cured with just recitation of the Qur’aan.

Q. What about that little boy who was just brought to you?
A. That little boy has a problem with his leg. On Thursdays and Fridays he is able to walk quite normally, but during the rest of the week he is unable to walk. He has pains here and here (i.e., his thighs and lower legs).

Q. Could the cause be due to his dislike for school?
A. No, he is not going to school at all. I think – and Allaah knows best – that he may be afflicted by the evil eye.

Q. Could you describe a few recent cases of possession which you have successfully treated?
A. There are many.

Case No. 1
There was a woman about 28 years old who used to be overcome by seizures from time to time over a period of two years. Sometimes she would lose consciousness. Whenever she had fits, they took her to the hospital, where she received injections, putting her in a drugged state. About a year ago, she had a very intense seizure and her family brought her to me at 10 o’clock at night. They told me that the hospital only informed them that she had psychological problems. When I recited over her it became obvious that she was possessed, and the cause was from magic. The jinn in her was a Buddhist. She did not respond immediately after recitation, but after pressing her jugular veins, the jinn presented himself and informed us about the magician who put the spell on her and the charm’s location.

Q. Do you believe everything that the jinn say?
A. Not everything they say is to be believed unless it is confirmed. In this case we found the charm where the jinn said it was located and we burned it. Since then she has not had any more seizures.

Case No. 2
About six months ago, a man brought his wife and told me that she refused to speak to him. She became agitated and depressed whenever he came near her. After reciting over her, the jinn appeared and informed us that her state was due to bewitchment and that the charm was buried in her father’s grave. We went to the grave, dug it up and removed the charm, which was made with her hair and fingernail clippings, and then we burned it. After that she was cured – by the will of Allaah.

Reference:
[1] Collected by Imaam Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 1, p. 33, no. 79).
[2] The well-known, authentic hadeeth of similar wording is,
“If only you trusted Allaah as He should be trusted, He would provide for you as He provides for the birds, who leave their nests in the morning hungry, and return in the evening full.” Collected by Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah and Ahmad, and authenticated by Al-Arnaa’oot in Jaami‘ al-Usool, vol. 10, p. 140, no. 7620.
[3] The first sentence is a hadeeth narrated by Aboo Hurayrah and collected by al-Bukhaaree (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 7, p. 427, no. 636), Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 3, p. 1192, no. 5426) and others. The second sentence was narrated by Jaabir, collected by Ibn ‘Adee in al-Kaamil and Abu Nu‘aym in al-Hilyah, and authenticated in Saheeh al-Jaami‘ as-Sagheer, vol. 2, p. 761, no. 4144.
[4] Collected by at-Tirmidhee and authenticated in Saheeh Sunan at-Tirmidhee, vol. 2, p. 206. no. 1692. Also collected by Ahmad, Ibn Maajah and ad-Daarimee. A similar narration by Ibn ‘Abbaas was collected by Muslim.
[5] The hadeeth was collected by Ibn Maajah and authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah, vol. 2, p. 273, no. 2858. The two narrations of ‘Uthmaan ibn Abee al¬‘Aas on this matter collected by Imaam Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 1, p. 252, no. 946 and vol. 3, p. 1198, no. 5462) do not include the Prophet (pbuh) blowing in his mouth or saying, “Get out, enemy of Allaah. I am the Messenger of Allaah,” but they do mention Khanzab as the name of that devil.
[6] The name of the companion who accompanied him on the journey was Ya‘laa ibn Murrah ibn Wahb ibn Jaabir ath-Thaqafee and not [Aboo] Ya‘laa ibn Shidaad ibn Aws al-Ansaaree, who was from the third level of hadeeth narrators and not a companion of the Prophet (pbuh). See Ibn Hajar’s Taqreeb at-Tahdheeb, vol. 2, p. 378.
[7] Reported by Aboo Hurayrah and collected by al-Kaajee in his Sunan, but it is rated inauthentic (da‘eef) by al-Albaanee in Da‘eef al-Jaami‘ as-Sagheer, vol. 4, p. 76. no. 3906.
[8] Reported by Aboo Dharr and collected by Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1365, no. 6246).
[9] Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 3, p. 376, ho. 627) and Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 4, p. 1366, no. 6249).
[10] This is in reference to the following verse: “Allaah is the light of the heavens and the earth. His light is like a niche with a lamp, the lamp encased in glass, the glass like a brilliant star lit from a blessed olive tree…” Qur’aan 24:35. The hadeeth was reported by ‘Umar and Aboo Usayd, collected by at-Tirmidhee, and authenticated by al-Albaanee in Saheeh al-Jaami‘ as-Sagheer, vol. 4, p. 167, no. 4374,
[11] See Qur’aan, Chapter 95.
[12] Qur’aan, 43:36.
[13] Qur’aan, 20:124.
[14] Qur’aan, 59:21.
[15] Qur’aan, 17:82.
[16] Qur’aan, 10:57.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:
Its days of tyranny over you would soon be over bi rahmatillah

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2014
Types of Jinn

Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:
“There are three types of jinn: one that flies through the air, one that are snakes and dogs, and one which stay in places and travel about…”

Categories of Jinn

Al-Jahiz states: “People distribute jinn into ranks. If the jinni lives with humans, he is called ‘Amir. If he is a jinni that attacks young boys, he is called Ruh (pl. arwaah). If he is a malicious, haughty being, then he is a demon. If he is stronger than a demon, he is then a Marid. God said ‘We made the heavens secure against every rebellious satanic force.’ If he is more powerful than a Marid, then he is an Ifrit.”

1 – Jinn

When they mention the jinn in general terms, they use the word Jinni, pl. Jinn. They are the ones on the lower ranks. They are known to convert to Islam.

2 – Aamir (dweller)

If the jinni is one of those who live in houses with people, they call him ‘Aamir (dweller), pl. ‘Ummaar. Prophet Muhammad (saw) told us to warn a Jinn that lives in your house (mostly in the form of a dark black snake) – three times. If it does not leave the house on the third time, you then Kill it, because it is not a Jinn but a Devil.

3 – Rooh (spirits)

If the jinni is one of those who interact with children, they call them Ruh, pl. Arwaah (spirits). We hear a lot from our children seeing cartoons in real life. Ones who are scared of water speak of the same cartoonish things appearing in water to them.

4 – Ghoul – Si’lah (Jinn Magicians)

Dwelling in deserts, deserted island and places where there are no human.
‘Sudden appearance and disappearance, cat like face, canine teeth and a forked tongue – Described by people who lived before Islam came to them. Hazrat Omar (ra) is known to have encountered a Ghoul on his way to Damascus, which he kills with his sword. This too, happened before Islam came onto them.

Furthermore, Prophet Muhammad (saw) also said:

“No one can change the image in which he was created. But jinn have some magicians among them as do humans, so when you see them (ghul), give the call to prayers (Adaan).”

And it will go away. Ghoul, however, is considered the Male magician, and Si’lah the female.

5 – Al-nasnas – Shiqq

Strangest of all, described as a man split into two, having half a body. Al-Jahiz speaks, that if a shiqq encounters a human, it beats him till he dies.
We already see Half-man diagrams in Witchcraft charms (key/portal for the demons). There might be a connection between a Shiqq and Jinn; But then a Hadith from al-Sahih:

“Some people of Aad rebelled against their prophet. God transformed them into nasnas, with one foot and one hand. They hop like birds and graze like beasts.”

This means people PROBABLY put another form of Visible creature into a category of Jinn. Only Allah knows.

6 – Shaytaan (devil – demon)

If the jinni is wicked then he is a Shaytaan (devil) plural. Shayateen.
It is mentioned in 100 verses of the Qur’an, where it mostly points to Demons (Devils) yet some places it points to Satan (Iblees). Devil (shaytaan) Refers to a type of Jinn representing Pure Evil. Most scholars claim that a Jinni may convert to Islam but a Shaytaan, in specific, can never become a Muslim. – Next Page
7 – Maarid (Demon+)

If he is worse than that (Shaytaan), they call him Maarid (demon)
The word Maarid occurs twice in the Quran. One in al-Haj:

“And among mankind is he who disputes concerning Allah, without knowledge, and follows every rebellious (disobedient to Allah) Shaitan (devil) (devoid of each and every kind of good)” (al-Haj: 03)

Word Maarid is used for ‘Rebellious Shaitan’ in the above verse of the Quran. Another verse in Surah An-Nisa,

“They (all those who worship others than Allah) invoke nothing but female deities besides Him (Allah), and they invoke nothing but Shaitan (Satan), a persistent rebel!” (an-Nisa: 117)

Al-Jahiz was referring to the above Maarid when he said that Allah says, ‘We made the heavens secure against every rebellious satanic force ‘

He believed that the jinn, who can fly and are known to eavesdrop on angels, are Maarid.

‘And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.’
‘And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.’
‘And we do not know [therefore] whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right course.’ (Al-Jinn: 8-10)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) himself described how the jinn tried to steal the messages in the heaven. Abu-Huraira reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) informed him, “When Allah decrees a matter in heaven, the angels move their wings in submission to His word which is like a chain on a smooth stone. When their hearts are delivered from fear they say, ‘What did your Lord say?’ and receive the reply, ‘That which He said is the truth and He is the Most High and the Most Great.’ Then those who listen by stealth hear it (i.e., the jinn), and they are like this, some above others (and Sufyan a narrator, illustrated this point by turning his hand over and separating the fingers). Then one who hears the word passes it on to the one below him, and so forth until one of them passes it to the tongue of a soothsayer or diviner. Often a flame catches him before he is able to pass it on. He then mixes with it one hundred lies. People then ask, ‘Isn.t it true that he not made such a statement on a specific date,’ and he is believed because of that one word which was heard from the heavens.” (Recorded by al-Bukhari in his Sahih)

8 – Efreet (Demon++)

If he is worse than that (Maarid) and is strong, they call him ‘efreet, the plural of which is ‘Afaareet.When Sulayman (Solomon(as)) asked his servants, which had Jinn in them , for who will bring him the throne of Bilqis (Queen of Sheba). One of his servants (Ifreet – a Jinn) replied to him and which has been in Surah An-Naml:

“An efreet (Powerful one from among the jinn) said, ‘I will bring it to you before you rise from your place(throne), and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy'”. (An-Naml:39)

(we will write an article on how Allah had Devils and the wind and many other things – submitted to Solomon(as)’s command)

9 – Qareen

The Jinn which accompanies every Human from the mother’s womb till his/her death, is called a Qareen. Hadith from the Sahih says that, the Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:

“Every one of you has been assigned a companion from the Jinn. The companions asked: Even you O’ Messenger of Allah? And the Prophet replied: Even me, except that Allah has helped me against him and he has submitted.”

Although People have categorized them as the above, we cannot be sure of how authentic they are. Except for those which source from the Qur’an & Sunnah. However it is mere categorizing, and does not speak of the real difference between them; we can at least be sure that they have Ranks in them, ranks according to their powers and their degree of rebellion.

And Allah knows best.

http://www.jinndemons.com/types-categories-of-jinn/
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2014

Date: 10/8/88
Name: Sa‘eed Muhammad
Date of Birth: 1946
Place of Birth: Tanta
Education: Diploma from the ‘Ibaad ad-Du‘aa’ Institute.

Q. When did you begin practicing exorcism?
A. I began practicing more than ten years ago.

Q. What caused you to begin?
A. It began when the wife of my brother became afflicted with continual vaginal bleeding that the doctors were unable to treat. As you know, there is a prophetic tradition in which a woman came to the Prophet (pbuh) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am a woman whose blood flows continually.” He said to her, “It is due to a blow struck by the devil.” That is, the devil has some influence in this area. Perhaps it was due to a fit (mass) or perhaps she was bewitched, both of which are manifestations of the jinn in the body. There is a hadeeth saying that the devil flows in the bloodstream of Aadam’s descendants. Because of this, I recited over her al-Faatihah; the first five verses of Soorah al-Baqarah; “wa ilaahukum ilaahun waahid…,”[1] verse 255 of al-Baqarah; “shahidallaahu annahoo laa ilaaha illaa hoo…” from Soorah Aal ‘Imraan;[2] “rabbukumullaah…” from Soorah al-A‘raaf;[3] “afahsibtum…” from Soorah al-Mu‘minoon;[4] the closing verses of Soorah al-Hashr, and three verses from Soorah al-Jinn. The jinn in her manifested itself and spoke to me. I realized that it was a male jinn. It said that it came to her when she cried in the dark because her husband had traveled. My brother’s complaint was that whenever he approached his wife, she would begin to bleed even though it was not the time of her menses. In the end, after my recitation, I found that the jinn was not a Muslim. I invited him to Islaam, and he accepted and then left her.

Q. Was his voice different from your brother’s wife’s voice?
A. Yes, it was the voice of a male.

Q. How old was the woman?
A. She was 25 years old. It is the Qur’ânic verses which can control the jinn, Muslim or non-Muslim. Some are rebellious and others are Muslim. Sometimes it may argue with the exorcist himself. We see that the churches are filled with magic, for when we ask the jinn questions, they say that they came from the church of George’s family. And the jinn are tough and try to destroy whoever is in their presence.

Q. What percentage of cases are true, demonic possession?
A. Some are imaginary. Women often imagine that someone has bewitched them or that the change of their husband’s treatment is due to a magic spell put upon their husbands.
The first sign of possession in a woman is that her menses becomes irregular. She also feels a kind of suffocation which is quite different from psychological depression or medical asphyxia. It comes to her at night in the form of a nightmare, even if she is regular in her formal prayers and uses the prescribed daily supplications. At the end of her treatment she listens to a tape of the verses which I mentioned earlier. When she listens to the tape alone, she discovers her life changing. She becomes imbalanced at first. In the beginning, I greet the jinn with salutations of peace. If it is a Muslim, it replies, and if not, it does not reply. I then begin to address it with any other greetings, and it replies, informing me that it is not a Muslim. After speaking to it, it leaves the woman, freeing her from all of the afflicting pains, from headaches to infertility and other symptoms which doctors are unable to cure.
On one occasion during an argument between a woman and her husband, the wife lost her speech. Her tongue refused to function, and she became very depressed. She saw a doctor who was unable to determine the medical cause, so he sent her to me. I recited over her the verses I mentioned earlier and called the adhaan. At the end of the adhaan, the woman began to speak again. She made the declaration of faith (shahaadah), and the jinn left her.

Q. From your experience, what are the reasons why jinn possess people?
A. Jinn enter human bodies when man commits errors. However, if he lives according to the Qur’aan and the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh ) and uses the prescribed supplications and prayer shields (tahassunaat) which the Prophet ( pbuh) taught us, he will not be afflicted by the jinn. The jinn may afflict one who is far from supplications, the Sunnah and Qur’ânic recitations. Such an affliction can be quite destructive. Sometimes when marital partners argue for no reason, the husband will report that he saw his wife looking quite unnatural, and she say likewise about him. This is a form of magical spell called “the reversal” (qalb). It existed during the era of Moses and is still around today. The wife may become possessed or bewitched. When a jinn enters a human body, it wishes the body to remain in its possession. It may practice evil with the woman in her eating and drinking habits, in her sleep, etc. It may enter the toilet with her when she goes to relieve herself. If you ask her if she spends a long time in the toilet relieving herself, she will reply, “Yes, I do although I do not need to spend all of that time in there.” This is because the jinn want her in that state in order to see her exposed private parts.

Q. What are the other reasons?
A. The jinn may fall in love with a woman. When we perform intercourse, we are supposed to say, “O Allaah, remove the devil from us and from whatever offspring Your provide us.” It may be deduced from this prayer that the devil may take part when a man has intercourse with his wife. As Allaah, Most Great and Glorious, said to Satan in Soorah al-Israa’:
“Share in their wealth and children.”[5]
Satan does not have power of the true servants of Allaah who pray regularly and read the Qur’aan. When you enter a house, you may find most of its occupants are afflicted with some sort of from of demonic possession (mass). And when you ask the head of the household in he prays, he will say no. The house is in ruins and thus the devils enter.

Q. What is the percentage of possessed women in relationship to men?
A. The greater majority are women, about 95 percent, because they like to adorn themselves, display their beauty, and are disobedient. I have only encountered one possessed woman who was pious. She attended one of my lectures and after I recited the verses, we heard her scream. She was known to pray regularly and had memorized much of the Qur’aan, so I asked her what was wrong with her, and she replied in a man’s voice, “I am ‘Alee.” I asked him, “Are you a Muslim?” and he replied, “Yes.” I asked, “How did you enter her?” He said, “She poured hot water outside and hurt me.” I told him, “Get out!” and he left her. She was 28 years old.

Q. How did you know that she was possessed?
A. She said that when she poured hot water she felt as though there was fire in her leg. Some people sense the jinn’s entrance while others do not.

Q. From your experience, do male jinn enter women and female jinn enter men?
A. If a woman harms a female jinn, it will enter her. Sometimes we have found both male and female jinn inside of a single person. Sometimes, when you say to it, “Sent out So-and-so,” it turns out to be only one jinn pretending to be different people.

Q. Do they have names?
A. Yes, they do have names. However, on one occasion, I asked a jinn about its name and it replied that it was the number thirty-six. When I asked about its tribe, it said it was from Banee al-Asfaar. And when I inquired about the location of its home, it replied that it was Printing Press Road.

Q. Is it common for a male jinn to affect a woman?
A. Yes. It is the usual case for women to be possessed by male jinn and men by female jinn. I saw one case in which a man was possessed by a female jinn who was a non-Muslim. He used to have terrible fits whenever he recited the Qur’aan. I told her that he was going to get married soon and she screamed. After great effort, she was made to leave.

Q. Are possessing jinn usually Muslims or non-Muslims?
A. In reality, jinn may be both. But Muslim jinn only enter if they are hurt, while non-Muslim jinn will enter whether hurt or not. Most often they are non-Muslims.

Q. Do the jinn settle in a particular portion of the human body?
A. Usually they spread throughout the whole body. The Prophet (pbuh ) said, “Certainly the devil flows in the veins of Aadam’s descendants.” And in another narration, “Satan circulates in Aadam’s descendants like blood.” In some cases, I ask the jinn to congregate in one specific place.

Q. Have you experienced any attempt to possess you?
A. The jinn have tribes and families. They are just like us. They will try to take revenge on the one who removes them. One time, they tried to affect my son, Ahmad.

Reference:
[1] Qur’aan, 2:163.
[2] Qur’aan, 3:18.
[3] Qur’aan, 7:54.
[4] Qur’aan, 23:115.
[5] Qur’aan, 17:64

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
maclatunji:

This happened just now?
no
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
maclatunji:

ignore it ? OK I will try to but I feel its presence almost all the time , stalking me sometimes I get tempted to talk to it or may be it wants me to
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:

ignore it ? OK I will try to but I feel its presence almost all the time , stalking me sometimes I get tempted to talk to it or may be it wants me to

What I mean by "ignore" is do not pay it attention. Diminish the regard you have for its stalking, look at it this way: "Can it stop you from eating, going to school etc? Just do things you want to do in your life that are positive.

Say your prayers regularly.

When it attacks, fight like a lioness, continue your prayers especially Ayatul Kursiyyu, ignore the pain as much as you can because most of it is an illusion. If you keep trying it will get weaker, the stronger you get, the weaker it would become InshaAllah.

I am sure it wants to live and if you are a threat to its existence, it should leave you alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.