Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. (9081 Views)

Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
PS: This is not for immature boyish minds... It's strictly for Men..
If you have any objection, kindly state it without insult...

I believe some men might be intimidated by intelligent and beautiful women. It really depends on the man. Usually, a man who has strong faith and is comfortable with himself will not be intimidated by an intelligent, educated and beautiful woman. But that is not what I'm here to discuss...

In this part of the world, most beautiful women are egocentric and self-absorbed and that kind of woman is not likely to make you happy in a marriage..

One thing I've noticed about some Men is that, they choose to ignore the truth even when it is staring at them...
Don't get me wrong, Love do exist but that's not the only criteria to get married...

I believe Average looking women are the best and it is always smart to go for the "good ones" among them.

Beautiful women are pressured by the society to measure up to some certain standard which makes them to chase vanity.. I'm not here to blame such women, all I'm saying is if you trully aim a happy marriage as a bachelor, I think it will be smart to go for Average looking ladies (The one that suits you)..

Beauty is vain though people love it and some folks might think the statement (Beauty is vain) is only said by not so good looking peeps..

If you fall inlove with a beatiful woman and you think she feels same way for you, marrying her is a good thing but you have to set some policies in order to be able to handle her. If some certain rules are not layed, you might have a problem in the future.. Beauty will always get into people's head, no matter how learned or smart they think they are.

So, my advice to my fellow bachelor out there is to be smart about your qualities in a woman you wanna marry, don't be too blind by the media shii and Hollywood movies...
I believe it's always smart to go for the Average looking ladies... wink

Like I said earlier, this is strickly for the men...
Your contributions will be appreciated..
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Rubbish gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2015
.... How do average looking ladies look like?
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2015
missclasssy:
Rubbish gringringrin
How is that rubbish ma'am? Besides, I said it is strictly for the men...
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Dear op! you just said your problem, and point of view of this issue, which i think it's not a bad thing.

so my question.

Are you saying beautiful girls ain't worth getting married to, cause they are just beaautiful and that's it!

So you're encouraging your fellow guys to marry an average girl, because they are worth it, right?

I'm not against you trying to portray this contention of yours. Every guy is free to marry any girl they want, but beautiful average,

whatsoever you call it. You can't make that choice for them.

BUT don't try to shun out the BEAUTIFUL girls, unless one did something awful to you. Let us know!! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Inferiority complex!

I actually like smart women, u know why, they motivate me to do better.
If a girl can do this, I can do better. (No disrespect to the girls).
And if I can't beat her at it, I find something else I'm better at and improve on it.
But I know within me that I gave it a try, and as such I'd have learnt something new.

So, my brother. Don't let a smart girl/woman intimidate u.

If u are confident of yourself and you're a man, even if you're dumb, you'll be able to cope.

Although there is this issue of pride and superiority complex that some girls exhibit when they are smarter.
Its normal, believe in yourself that you're better and make light issues of things. Accept yourself for you are and try to be a better person.

If its getting overbearing (I.e. The showoff from the lady).
Call her attention to it and if she doesn't yield, you have the option of walking away.

*phew* that's long!

2 Likes

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2015
modelmike7:
.... How do average looking ladies look like?
The not so good looking ones...
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2015
So what happens to the extremely beauriful ladies out there, who will marry 'em........Robots or Aliens?

Charlie there's what we call 'INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCE' ITS ALL ABOUH YOUR CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Boland:
PS: This is not for immature boyish minds... It's strictly for Men..
If you have any objection, kindly state it without insult...

I believe Average looking women are the best and it is always smart to go for the "good ones" among them.

I think it will be smart to go for Average looking ladies (The one that suits you)..

Beauty is vain though people love it and some folks might think the statement (Beauty is vain) is only said by not so good looking peeps..

So, my advice to my fellow bachelor out there is to be smart about your qualities in a woman.
I believe it's always smart to go for the Average looking ladies... wink

Like I said earlier, this is strickly for the men...
Your contributions will be appreciated..
Enjoy.
.......... Once more, how do average looking ladies look like??
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Skillfullulu(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Oga!!!!!! How does a pretty babe look that the ugly doesn't look like, same face and everything. Must u guys complain?

1 Like

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Inferiority complex!
Nah bro... I'm way beyond that, trust me... I'm trying to let people know that, the men that chose not to marry beautiful women are not stup1d, they have their reasons which I will like some folks here to see.. Thanks for the contribution...
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by rudebouy: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Are you talking from experience or from observation?

U have a point anyway cos marrying a beautiful chic comes with its ups and downs. But u forget say beauty is in d eyes of d beholder.

Me, na bobby be my problem oh. I like bobby die. I love boobs so much dat am tempted to consider marrying a chic with big boobs cos I just cant resist dose oranges.
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Dear op! you just said your problem, and point of view of this issue, which i think it's not a bad thing.

so my question.

Are you saying beautiful girls ain't worth getting married to, cause they are just beaautiful and that's it!

So you're encouraging your fellow guys to marry an average girl, because they are worth it, right?

I'm not against you trying to portray this contention of yours. Every guy is free to marry any girl they want, but beautiful average,

BUT don't try to shun out the BEAUTIFUL girls, unless one did something awful to you. Let us know!! Thanks.
I didn't say the beautiful ones aren't worth getting married to... I stated that in the Op... I've seen some ladies complain about how they see attractive men get married to unattractive women and I want peeps to see reasons... It is smart to Marry an Average looking lady is not equals to All men should marry Average looking ladies... You dig now?
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2015
rudebouy:
Are you talking from experience or from observation?

U have a point anyway cos marrying a beautiful chic comes with its ups and downs. But u forget say beauty is in d eyes of d beholder.

Me, na bobby be my problem oh. I like bobby die. I love boobs so much dat am tempted to consider marrying a chic with big boobs cos I just cant resist dose oranges.
Lol.. I'm not talking from experience... It's more of an observation..
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Boland:
Nah bro... I'm way beyond that, trust me... I'm trying to let people know that, the men that chose not to marry beautiful women are not stupid have their reasons which I will like some folks here to see.. Thanks for the contribution...

Hmm!

Well, maybe they are not silly/stvpid but they sure look like one.

You have the option of taking something good but you declined that option to choose a lesser option.
Who does that?

Uwc!

P.S. All girls are beautiful. Some are just more beautiful than others.
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by braine(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Op, you have a point tho. Dating an average looking woman saves the stress/feeling of other guys running after and enticing her with stuff that puts a guy in a somewhat competitive mode of which the babe would most likely fall for. Of which most guys like me really don't like competing for ladies. It is not an ego/low selfesteem issue tho.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Boland:
I didn't say the beautiful ones aren't worth getting married to... I stated that in the Op... I've seen some ladies complain about how they see attractive men get married to unattractive women and I want peeps to see reasons...
so what are those reasons?
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2015
braine:
Op, you have a point tho. Dating an average looking woman saves the stress/feeling of other guys running after and enticing her with stuff that puts a guy in a somewhat competitive mode of which the babe would most likely fall for. Of which most guys like me really don't like competing for ladies. It is not an ego/low selfesteem issue tho.
Exactly... Seems like someone here is getting my point.... It is SMART not to go for the most attractive, it doesn't mean you are settling for less, I will say one is only taking precautions.... Thanks for your contribution..
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by mirexxx(f): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Its not smart! its coooool
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm!

Well, maybe they are not silly/stvpid but they sure look like one.

You have the option of taking something good but you declined that option to choose a lesser option.
Who does that?

Uwc!

P.S. All girls are beautiful. Some are just more beautiful than others.
If you have the option of takin something good that will later harm you will you go for it? I'm not saying beautiful ladies do harm o!...lol...
Btw, the statement: ".All girls are beautiful" is a scam..
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:25am On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
so what are those reasons?
Competition which some men don't like, Ego, Distrust ...
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
Its not smart! its coooool
Hell Yeah, It is.
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by mirexxx(f): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Boland:
Hell Yeah, It is.
cheesy
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
Why do you think it's cool? Give me 5 good reasons... Oya kia kia...
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Op I got your point...

And just like you earlier stated only the matured men will get your point..

So by their comments you already know the matured one's here..

As for the ladies,don't mind them....all they ever think about is Their beauty and how to improve more on it...rather than their manners,attitude and other vitals qualities...

They are all over NL..even the one's I once value have proved me wrong...

4 Likes

Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Inferiority complex!

I actually like smart women, u know why, they motivate me to do better.
If a girl can do this, I can do better. (No disrespect to the girls).
And if I can't beat her at it, I find something else I'm better at and improve on it.
But I know within me that I gave it a try, and as such I'd have learnt something new.

So, my brother. Don't let a smart girl/woman intimidate u.

If u are confident of yourself and you're a man, even if you're dumb, you'll be able to cope.

Although there is this issue of pride and superiority complex that some girls exhibit when they are smarter.
Its normal, believe in yourself that you're better and make light issues of things. Accept yourself for you are and try to be a better person.

If its getting overbearing (I.e. The showoff from the lady).
Call her attention to it and if she doesn't yield, you have the option of walking away.

*phew* that's long!
I can't be intimidated by a smart lady broh..
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by mirexxx(f): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Boland:
Why do you think it's cool? Give me 5 good reasons... Oya kia kia...
I'm really not in the talking mood cry
there are lots of cool reasons mehn! cheesy
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by vislabraye(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Boland:
The not so good looking ones...

So if everyman marries the average looking lady, who will marry the beautiful ones ?
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2015
kevinberry:
Op I got your point...

And just like you earlier stated only the matured men will get your point..

So by their comments you already know the matured one's here..

As for the ladies,don't mind them....all they ever think about is Their beauty and how to improve more on it...rather than their manners,attitude and other vitals qualities...

They are all over NL..even the one's I once value have proved me wrong...
Yeah.. I think NL ladies are cool outside here, they just like to form badoos.. cheesy
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Boland(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
I'm really not in the talking mood cry
there are lots of cool reasons mehn! cheesy
Okay Mirexxx
Re: It Is Smart Not To Marry A Beautiful Woman. by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:

so my question.

Lamentations of a beautiful girl gringringrin

Don't worry, your future husband will not read this thread gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Effect Of Masturbation / Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Sex With My Neighbour's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.