Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, (715 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Ever Kissed Someone And Their Mouth Smells? Share Ur Stories. / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
QUICK ONE: IF YOUR MAN|
WOMAN Confessed THAT She
#KISSED SOMEONE ELSE in Your
Absence, What WOULD YOU DO?
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
ask the reason and forgive forgive
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Depends on if he really wanted it, or she forced herself on him. But then, opening up to me must have taken a lotta will power, so I'd forgive.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
y on earth will she kiss some one at my back
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by DesChyko: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Some things are better left unsaid.
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
MzPreshie:
Depends on if he really wanted it, or she forced herself on him. But then, opening up to me must have taken a lotta will power, so I'd forgive.
force ko. Dats nt a kiss. I mean kiss willing!
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
MzPreshie:
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
smithsydny:
force ko. Dats nt a kiss. I mean kiss willing!
I'd forgive. Telling me is an act of bravery and kinda shows he feels remorse over it.
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by DesChyko: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
MzPreshie:
I'd forgive. Telling me is an act of bravery and kinda shows he feels remorse over it.

The reason isn't always remorse.
It could be devilish as well.
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
MzPreshie:
nw ur talking
Re: If Your Man| Woman Confessed That She #kissed Someone Else In Your Absence, by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
I'll kiss anoda person too, then ask for forgiveness. Then we're even. coolI'll kiss anoda person too, then ask for forgiveness. Then we're even.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better...marrying The One You Love Or..... / How To Identify Tonic And Toxic Relationship / How Do You Know If She Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.