Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35440 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
lirusehn:

From the bottom of my heart i say 'bullSh*t'

undecided
Last Bullet
Seconded!
Total bull shit!
#teamno4
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by urcutecrush(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
eleko1:
sad tongue angrySpot/detect sadone Of the problem child sad
Child bawo!iyam a grown adult.I don't bash odaz ppl pictures.by d way isn't dis a faceless forum?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by collinsflex(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
lirusehn:

From the bottom of my heart i say 'bullSh*t'

undecided
one of the e-diot
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by eleko1: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue
urcutecrush:

Child bawo!iyam a grown adult.I don't bash odaz ppl pictures.by d way isn't dis a faceless forum?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapzino: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
I don't know how to reply PMs...can u teach me?
banter!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapzino: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Give those kisses to Rapsainot. I used to have a crush on you but that is all gone now. Give it to Rapsainot who is begging for your attention.
calm down ehn, you don't need force to woo her. Be a gentleman ok, lol!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Who wants your fhucking apologies? Maybe you should give it to Rapsainot, your asslicker. You asked for a link to the thread where you showed your skills as a derailer and I gave it to you.
ahn ahn babe take am easy biko.. You should be doing this wink
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

You are not the one. Am talking about a ghanaian

Oh, I see.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by drnoel: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Una get time
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rapzino:
calm down ehn, you don't need force to woo her. Be a gentleman ok, lol!

grin undecided woo la? Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
ahn ahn babe take am easy biko.. You should be doing this wink

shocked I be man o. I no wan spend 14 years for Naija o.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

shocked I be man o. I no wan spend 14 years for Naija o.

ooooh sowi I miss quote you
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

You are not the one. Am talking about a ghanaian

Do you kush?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooh sowi I miss quote you

Na dat mizmycoli you wan quote? Better tell am to go kush la. She and her bf, Rapsainot.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rapzino:
banter!!!
Huh....?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Do you kush?
Whats kush?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Whats kush?

grin Don't worry, I don see wetin I dey find.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

grin Don't worry, I don see wetin I dey find.

Tell me,wetin you dey find so?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Na dat mizmycoli you wan quote? Better tell am to go kush la. She and her bf, Rapsainot.
I've been ignoring you since, must you mention me? . Please respect yourself , don't push me to what I don't like.. I've brothers at home too, I hate abusing elderly peeps
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
I've been ignoring you since, must you mention me. Please respect yourself , don't push me to what I don't like.. I've brothers at home, I hate abusing elderly peeps

Shut up, unless you want me to disgrace u. If no be because of ban, I for don show you my true colour. Respect yourself, bro. If I start with you, you go deactivate your account by force.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Shut up, unless you want me to disgrace u. If no be because of ban, I for don show you my true colour. Respect yourself, bro. If I start with you, you go deactivate your account by force.
k
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Tell me,wetin you dey find so?

Don't worry, babe. I see as you dey yab one Ghanian for one thread like dat. Sebi you say you be dovelike. Na so dove dey behave? The crush wey I get for you self don straighten again.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Don't worry, babe. I see as you dey yab one Ghanian for one thread like dat. Sebi you say you be dovelike. Na so dove dey behave? The crush wey I get for you self don straighten again.
The guy dey disturb me,dey follow me up and down. You get crush on me b4? shocked
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

The guy dey disturb me,dey follow me up and down. You get crush on me b4? shocked

Yes. undecided Still dey crush self. I dey go. I no wan derail this thread. I go catch you for another thread.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Yes. undecided Still dey crush self. I dey go. I no wan derail this thread. I go catch you for another thread.
Catch me if you can tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
The observers: they read several threads but hardly comment.
i'm not among o, i like commenting but wen i remember i have to type with a multi tab key pad phone, i just give up commenting cos i don't comment with just one line but write a page.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by denedene(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
U can as well send your CV
ok confam...... lol
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
THE MASTER OBSERVERS: the study pipu on nairaland and creat threads lyk 10 type of pipu u meet in romance section. Dem know dem selves
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by abdulwastecx(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Please don't use Ghana as ordinary, Ghana is extraordinary.

Ps, u forgot the ones that falls for the sweet words of a guy they don't know. I know a girl who has been stalking me for days.

Ghana is ordinary third world shit hole, housing 20millions highly maleniated people
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by JiggamanGh: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Ghana is ordinary third world shit hole, housing 20millions highly maleniated people

Where are u from?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by abdulwastecx(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Where are u from?

Nigeria
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by 190: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / Signs His Not Just That Into You / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.