|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,297,185 members, 5,048,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 04:54 PM
|Signs His Not Just That Into You by havilla(f): 12:33am On May 08, 2011|
. He's just not that into you if he's not asking you out.
If a man is excited about awoman, he can’t stop himself— he wants more. If he’s attracted to her, he’s going to want to take it further. If he’s not making a move, it’s not because he is ‘scared’. The only thing he is scared of is how not attracted to you he is.
2. He’s just not that into you if he’s not calling you.
He says he didn’t have a moment in his busy day to call. Rubbish! The real reason is that you are not on his mind. If a man leads you to expect he will call and then doesn’t follow through on such a little thing, he will never follow through on big things. Be aware he is okay with the idea he is disappointing you.
3. He communicates via TEXT and email. By doing so, he avoids the “getting to know you” conversations. He really isn’t interested in moving things forward. He wants the down and dirty. When can he see you? If you have already had sex, his TEXT is to set up his next booty call. He usually steers the conversation towards telling you how sexy you are and how he can’t wait to see you again. DUH!
4. He warns you that he isn’t relationship material. Men usually say what they mean. He is telling you that he is not relationship material-at least with you-believe him! You might be the exception to the rule, but more than likely, you are not. He is probably going to have sex with you and dump you when things get too complicated (you want more from him).
5. He puts little planning into your date. He tells you that he wants to hang out and watch a movie or something. “Something” means having sex in case you haven’t figured that out by now. If you always go to the restaurant, because it is his favorite, he isn’t trying to please you. More than likely, he goes to different restaurants with different women. A guy that is really into you will plan a date. Even if the date doesn’t cost him a dime, he will plan.
6. He makes lots of empty promises. He keeps talking as if you have a future, but he takes little or no action. He talks about having a future together or all the fun things you will soon, but he doesn’t plan a date! Some men promise the moon, sun and stars, but deliver…nothing! He really isn’t that into you. Think about this. If he can’t come up with a few things that make you swoon despite his pocketbook, he isn’t that into you.
7. He makes last minute plans to see you. You are just so glad he calls that you don’t realize that that he is definitely not that into you or he thinks that you have no life and would be readily available at his beckon call. Either way, if you accept, you aren’t scoring any points. You were probably one of the women in his “little black book” and not his first call.
8. He avoids the “getting-to-know you” conversations! He really doesn’t want to get to know you better. He wants to know what he needs to know to get you into bed. If he really wants to get to know you better, he is asking questions about you, your life and what you want. If not, he is looking for the easiest, quickest booty call. He will flatter you! He will tell you how amazing you are! But he doesn’t really know anything about you. If you fall for this, don’t expect a call anytime soon. He will call you again when he is Hot.
9. He is pushy about getting physical. He tries to move things forward beyond the “make out” session with minimal clothing. If you resist, he makes you feel bad that you aren’t that into him. He says that he just wants to cuddle, but he is really trying to get more. (Just so you know, most men don’t really like cuddling. They do it because it gets them sex!) He is kissing and holding you, but in the process trying to take your blouse and pants off, wants sex. If he gets upset or offended when you put the kibosh on moving forward, he isn’t that into you. If someone really likes you, he is willing to wait until you are ready to move things forward.
10. You initiate and he doesn't follow through. If you're really into a guy and you think he may be shy, try initiating a conversation, phone call or texting session. If you start the conversation, he'll want to continue it. However, if he doesn't return your calls or texts or tries to end the conversation quickly, he may not be into you.
11. His actions don't match his words. If he says he'll call you and then you don't hear from him or if you suggest meeting up and he is "too busy," he probably isn't interested.
12. If you have been dating for a month or more and have never met his friends, he isn’t that into you. When men think they have found a great catch, he want to show her off. If you don’t get an invitation to meet his friends, you aren’t that girl. He wants to see you alone but not integrate you into his life, this is not a good sign. If a man is really into you, he wants all his friends to see the woman he is dating. If this doesn’t happen, you are not the woman he wants to be with long term.
13. He says he just wants to be friends. He means it. If you offer up sex as part of the package, he is willing to be friends with benefits. He isn’t stupid if you are! If you offer to satisfy him sexually, why not. If you think being friends with benefits will lead to more, it won’t. He isn’t into you in almost every case. When he finds someone who rocks his world, you are history.
14. He's not that into you if he's still hooking up with other women. Or you even catch him at it, he’s not ready to settle down with you. Even if he still maintains inappropriate contact with exes or even other women friends he’s not ready to invest time in you or ready to have any kind of future. He’s just not worth the time if he’s out looking for someone else. Save yourself the heartache and move on. You’ll find someone who will be so thankful for you.
15. He’s just not that into you if he doesn’t want to marry you.
Every man you have dated who says he doesn’t want to get married or doesn’t believe in marriage, or has ‘issues’ with marriage, will, rest assured, someday be married. It just will not be to you. (Tell me about it, lol)
OK that's it ladies. I'm sure some of you were able to relate with a few of these signs.
Please stop making excuses for him. If he likes it, he will put a ring on it, *wink*
If you know more signs, please share with the rest of us.
On a lighter note, here's a sign he's definitely into you,
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by Nobody: 12:37am On May 08, 2011|
You should be a writer!
it's not a complement, though
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by SpikesC1: 2:37am On May 08, 2011|
I can see your CTRL+C and CTRL+V still works,no need of buying you another keyboard.
A guy(spikes) doesn't call you for like a week just to make you miss him and refresh the relationship. He doesn't want to bug you but give you space to live a little of your own personal life,if the girl is INTO THE GUY like that,she calls and asks of him. Even if she doesn't,when the guy calls,she should show that she misses him.if not,the guy grabs the nearest babe.
I don't understand why you girls think that guys doesn't have feelings too,or is it because they don't cry out like chickens
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by Nobody: 2:45am On May 08, 2011|
Please cite your sources and stop stealing, yeye girl!
[size=15pt]Original Article's Link:[/size]
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by Pweety4me(f): 2:51am On May 08, 2011|
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by MrsChima(f): 2:52am On May 08, 2011|
Oh my goodness! People still don't know if someone is into them or not?
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by Pweety4me(f): 3:23am On May 08, 2011|
^^No sometimes they r just so rapped up in the moment!
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by aminalib(f): 3:34am On May 08, 2011|
common sense, however not everyone can see the obvious,
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by SpikesC1: 3:51am On May 08, 2011|
Common sense is not common,don't tell me you have never been dumped
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by aminalib(f): 3:56am On May 08, 2011|
Spikes C, :
hmm i think common sense is just that, common sense, and no i've never been dumped
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by SpikesC1: 4:04am On May 08, 2011|
Ok you were the one doing the dumping,which means you still have met a wrong guy. Come on,everybody does. You gotta snoop through all those fu<kers to get the real guy,your guy.
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by aminalib(f): 4:07am On May 08, 2011|
Spikes C, :
i am speaking on the beginning phase of knowing someone, when i say all of that is obvious because it is, truly when u first meet someone and they do not put work and effort into knowing you,, end it, and thats what i mean, that's a rule i live and follow by,
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by SpikesC1: 4:21am On May 08, 2011|
aminalib:And how would you know,cos at the so called beginning phase,you are a new catch and he will be serious with you,with your pa,nts actually. So how would you know before he reaches paradise. Read the post again, our copy-and-paste OP says he's going for underskirt,and my popsy thought me that if i want something,i should try hard to get it.I bet the guy popsy told him the same
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by aminalib(f): 4:25am On May 08, 2011|
Spikes C, :
i read the post and i still stick to wat i said, its common sense, u know when someone is not into you and just wants to get in ur pants, HELLO is anyone there?
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by Advocator: 4:30am On May 08, 2011|
Whats up with the never-ending essay @ OP? Learn to summarize your points next time, holly molly jolly!
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by aminalib(f): 4:31am On May 08, 2011|
advo, op did not write that, its most likely a cut and paste from yahoo or some other site
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by SpikesC1: 4:33am On May 08, 2011|
aminalib:lol, its 4:30 am and it's a sunday. Don't worry it's gonna happen to you once more and you gonna believe that if any guy plays his cards right,he will still get under there again and again and again and Zzzzzzzz till morning,i gotta go to church. Take care
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by aminalib(f): 4:36am On May 08, 2011|
Spikes C, :
its 1130pm here and im bout to go paint the town red, pray for me in church, nite nite
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by Advocator: 4:38am On May 08, 2011|
aminalib:I was gonna ask her to write a novel until , How iz you?
|Re: Signs His Not Just That Into You by SpikesC1: 4:49am On May 08, 2011|
aminalib:No wahala dear,just no overpaint before you join OP for her sad talks.but enjoy ya self
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170