Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

She Always Slap Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Slap Me (2217 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Slap Me by cokacoola(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2014
am 32 years dating a girl of 19 . we love and understand each other very well but anytime we having argument, she will give me a very hot thunderous slap , me will take it as been loved and letter she will beg me and we have make sex. but now it becoming really embrassing cus she slaps me everywere even in front of my friend.... please is this normal
Re: She Always Slap Me by snakebeat: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2014
Yea, it's normal. Try to give her the other side next time, it bespeaks true love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Slap Me by bossminded: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2014
It's normal try to give her back sum day
Re: She Always Slap Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2014
How i wan take laff u now....ok dis wil do... Buuuuhhahahahahahahaha....hihihihi........ Na wa for u ooo...

2 Likes

Re: She Always Slap Me by lokito: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2014
OP, slaps can be romantic and perhaps it's her own form of joke. You can have your own format too. Maybe a little flying Van Persie nodding etc.

#hehehe, bad advice. No myn me o#
Re: She Always Slap Me by Zenoniseay: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2014
Laughing like a madman, abeg park well.
Re: She Always Slap Me by kliq(m): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Agbaya(big fool)

Can you even take slaps from your relatives on a regular...enjoy the slaps,it keeps the cheeks warm.

Matthew 5:39

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
Re: She Always Slap Me by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2014
lokito:
OP, slaps can be romantic and perhaps it's her own form of joke. You can have your own format too. Maybe a little flying Van Persie nodding etc.

or suarez biting. Lwkmd!
Re: She Always Slap Me by zizazizu: 7:12am On Oct 24, 2014
For a person @ 32 to ask if this is normal....hmm!
Re: She Always Slap Me by lokito: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Jennimma:

or suarez biting. Lwkmd!

Hehehehiii. Suarez Biting dat wan na D.I.E o

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by kliq(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2014
lokito:

So romantic until the brother be smiling with no teeth in the very near future cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by djeezy(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2014
You see how that small girl is treating you like a fool. She has no respect at all and you're tolerating it because of common punny and calling it love. Ok na next time turn the other cheek for her to slap too.
Re: She Always Slap Me by kozaic(f): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2014
I comment my reserve!
Re: She Always Slap Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2014
cokacoola:
am 32 years dating a girl of 19 . we love and understand each other very well but anytime we having argument, she will give me a very hot thunderous slap , me will take it as been loved and letter she will beg me and we have make sex. but now it becoming really embrassing cus she slaps me everywere even in front of my friend.... please is this normal
The Thunder That Will Fire The Lady That Will Slap Me For Any Reason At All.

Is Doing Press Up Already
Re: She Always Slap Me by priscaoge(f): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2014
[size=14pt] Wonderful Talent indeed grin grin She will be a Husband beater in the future cheesy cheesy Just marry her. [/size]

@Tallesty1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Shey d thunder never ready?

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by Mutuwa(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2014
cokacoola:

@32 guy there are things innate in relationships that you should address,esp despicable acts like this,else one day she will give u a worst embarrassment of your life and recalling your lost image then would be too too late.As a Man what matters is your " personality,image and standing" in the society
Address this issue plz,its very abnormal for a teen to play super mario with an adult like u.
Regards
Re: She Always Slap Me by defendedvictim(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Dats y u need to know d hobbies of whoever u are dating...I guess hers is 'slapping'. And to your question, its almost normal, its just left for you to lose your teeth, and it will be perfectly normal #I dnt believe the story sha
Re: She Always Slap Me by Project400: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy
Re: She Always Slap Me by priscaoge(f): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2014
defendedvictim:
Dats y u need to know d hobbies of whoever u are dating...I guess hers is 'slapping'. And to your question, its almost normal, its just left for you to lose your teeth, and it will be perfectly normal #I dnt believe the story sha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=16pt] *Faints *[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2014
LOL! OP, some slaps are sexy. It is love smiley
Re: She Always Slap Me by defendedvictim(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=16pt] *Faints *[/size]

*pours hot water on her*
Re: She Always Slap Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Wonderful Talent indeed grin grin She will be a Husband beater in the future cheesy cheesy Just marry her. [/size]

@Tallesty1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Shey d thunder never ready?
lols.....

I never see the woman wey get the mind nah.

I ma na ọ n'abụ ahụ dimkpa, ahụ ogologo imi ya.

And I believe that we attract what we deserve.
Re: She Always Slap Me by Yustash001(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2014
She don cook efo for you...19 yrs old for that matter...
Re: She Always Slap Me by Yustash001(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2014
You don eat efo...19 yrs old for that matter...
Re: She Always Slap Me by freshness2020: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2014
She is normal...♈όϋ are the one that's not normal...

3 Likes

Re: She Always Slap Me by priscaoge(f): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
lols.....

I never see the woman wey get the mind nah.

I ma na ọ n'abụ ahụ dimkpa, ahụ ogologo imi ya.

And I believe that we attract what we deserve .

Lmao cheesy cheesy @Bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nna uchem di ya. Ahu dimkpa ahu ogologo imi ya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by priscaoge(f): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2014
defendedvictim:

*pours hot water on her*

Wickedness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Always Slap Me by priscaoge(f): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2014
evegran:
LOL! OP, some slaps are sexy. It is love smiley

Now this is romantic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sexy slaps always come from d ladies abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2014
bro, u deserve a hotter slap from me...had it been any of your relatives, wud u say it's love? that's how she will remove ur teeth and leave u for a better person... sorry sha
Re: She Always Slap Me by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Now this is romantic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sexy slaps always come from d ladies abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
. YUP!

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by defendedvictim(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2014
priscaoge:

Wickedness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dats not wicked na..at least, u woke up. Good morning!

1 Like

Re: She Always Slap Me by priscaoge(f): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
defendedvictim:

Dats not wicked na..at least, u woke up. Good morning!

Lol cheesy cheesy Morning to u!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What If You Caught Your FIANCÉ Cheating With A Guy? / Five Amazing Facts About Ladies!!!! / "Butty"babes Voice Are Alws Tiny But "Ajepako"babes Voice Are Alws Thick. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.