Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (15870 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a girl to slap a guy?

Yes: 29% (48 votes)
No: 70% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by sagitarius(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
Why is it wrong for a guy to slap a girl but not the other way round?

I mean,when a guy slaps a girl, it's as if the whole world wants to crucify you,
but then everyone sees it normal when a girl slaps a guy, Why?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
It's very wrong for a girl to slap a guy. If this happens, feel free to slap her back, but nothing more. She deserves it. wink
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by samuelk(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
u be mugun.ow u go allow girl slap ur wowo face
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by mrpataki(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2007
Which is which? Seuns headline topic is reading something different from the two other poster?undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by omena555(f): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
becos guys have the muscle strength to turn the other cheek! grin just kidding

well, really, its not rite for either party.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by nikkylolly(f): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2007
Seun:

It's very wrong for a girl to slap a guy. If this happens, feel free to slap her back, but nothing more. She deserves it. wink

Lol! It isn't very wrong. If a guy deserves it, give it to him. That's my opinion. A girl obviously won't go around slapping every guy.

samuelk:

u be mugun.ow u go allow girl slap your wowo face

LMAO!! How do u know he is wowo Maybe he is just very understanding.lol

It is wrong because it's the norm! It's one of them things you've grown to accept and find in self, several reasons as to why it's wrong without anyone sitting you down to tell you.

I s'pose guys are kind of expected to exhibit some patience/ maturity when there is a problem.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2007
nikkylolly - hummmm So have you see Seun b4? lets assume he slap you? what will you do?
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Seun(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
Don't mind her. Why should all these tiny, weightless girls be thinking of slapping hefty men?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Busta(f): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
it's is not just good or right for a guy to raise his hands a woman.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by naughty(f): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
Make love, not War!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2007
@Seun- . . . .lol anymore comment from her plz give her a dirty slap? "you what i mean na" grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by nikkylolly(f): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2007
niceuzor:

nikkylolly - hummmm So have you see Seun before? lets assume he slap you? what will you do?

I haven't seen him but if he does, i'll slap him bk! Obvious isn't it??
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2007
Seun - did you see that shocked
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by nikkylolly(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
niceuzor:

@Seun- . . . .lol anymore comment from her plz give her a dirty slap? "you what i mean na" grin

Very funny!

Seun:

Don't mind her. Why should all these tiny, weightless girls be thinking of slapping hefty men?

Have u considered the option that hefty men might just deserve it?

I honestly won't put myself in a situation where a guy will slap me. If it happens, I'll slap him back and if I aint tall enough, I'll kick him where it hurts  smiley How abt that
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Tawak: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
gurls aint permitted 2 slap guys except when its called 4
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2007
nikkylolly - left for Seun to decide? undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ifyalways(f): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2007
Not applicable here
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2007
arrange boys to deal with you

ify i never knew you so wicked, ASSUME i SLAP YOU?

na you go arrange boys for me abi? cry
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ifyalways(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
I don't date beasts so not applicable
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2007

As crazy and stubborn as I am, i will never raise my bare hands on any man, why Because I won't want him to do the same to me, why if I slapped him and he replied back, who do you think will get blame   me, neither will i allow one man to damage my pretty face tongue, if i was in that situation, the best advice i would give to both gender, is walk away, go to a place you can breathe and think, and most times that is what I usually do, even if am heated on a phone face 2 face  conversations
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by omena555(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
wait oh! dont u guys think it is romantic to receive a slap from a babe??  grin especially one u've been dying for!  cheesy grin
just imagine her soft, beautiful  and gentle hand falling on ur face and then u see stars going round ur head. isnt it romantic?  undecided  grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by nikkylolly(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
@ Ifyalways

"i would smartly dogde it and fire him GBOSA with the strenght of a woman"

Cool!!!

"the one wey we dey use push out pikin"

LMAO!!! Tht one be BIG strength.

"i have other options now, walk out on him,go to policce,arrange boys to deal with you"

Nice options!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2007
ifyalways - come na me you dey talk to  angry

MoOdYLaDy
- Welcome back? cool
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by pastorjay: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
If a girl should slap me, i'll slap her back o, but it will be a sanctified slap.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Busta(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2007
pastorjay:

If a girl should slap me, i'll slap her back o, but it will be a sanctified slap.

lol, and u're a pastor!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by iice(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2007
omena555:

wait oh! don't u guys think it is romantic to receive a slap from a babe?? grin especially one u've been dying for! cheesy grin
just imagine her soft, beautiful and gentle hand falling on your face and then u see stars going round your head. isnt it romantic? undecided grin

This got me in stitches grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2007
And Busta you just slap me on my face? embarassed
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ifyalways(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
niceuzor you definietly deserve to be slapped and kicked.
naughty mechanic
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Busta(f): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2007
niceuzor:

And Busta you just slap me on my face? embarassed

really, did i?
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by pastorjay: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2007
No children, please no slapping, Kick against violence
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by niceuzor: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
ifyalways   . . .lol  AKARA GIRL  - which one come bi your own na? abeg leave me alone oh.

Busta- PM

Must i tell you how you slap me?
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by FactorChic(f): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
omena555:

wait oh! don't u guys think it is romantic to receive a slap from a babe??  grin especially one u've been dying for!  cheesy grin
just imagine her soft, beautiful  and gentle hand falling on your face and then u see stars going round your head. isnt it romantic?  undecided  grin

LMFAO grin grin grin I feel u girl, dat's very funny, but na true talk o, lol, and d guy will even fall in love more and more, lol
grin

if guy slap me, I no need to slap am back, I go just waka comot face, next day una go hear say d guy get accident, cos I go pour pepsi inside his gas tank, nonsense and ingredient, LOL who am I kidding, person slap me, I go give am quadruple back!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anyone That Can Tell Me Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin Will Be Rewarded 5k / Slay Queen Bares Massive Cleveage Photo That Got People Talking / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.