Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20472 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by server34(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2008
Imagine a Nigeria where it is considered an insult to give money to a lady.
Where the guy does not necessarily have to pay whenever he goes out with a lady.
Imagine a Nigeria when a girl calls you without you having to send a recharge card.
Imagine a Nigeria where Feb 14 is for mutual exchange of gift between a couple, and not 1 lady receiving various packages from different 'aristos'.

, the list goes on and on.

The moment u can imagine all those things, na then u go sabi say Nigerian men are inherently seductive. Shey na seduce una dey find? Una go tire.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2008
server34:

Imagine a Nigeria where it is considered an insult to give money to a lady.
Where the guy does not necessarily have to pay whenever he goes out with a lady.
Imagine a Nigeria when a girl calls you without you having to send a recharge card.
Imagine a Nigeria where Feb 14 is for mutual exchange of gift between a couple, and not 1 lady receiving various packages from different 'aristos'.

, the list goes on and on.

The moment u can imagine all those things, na then u go sabi say Nigerian men are inherently seductive. Shey na seduce una dey find? Una go tire.
wow!! wetin naija women do you shocked shocked shocked

sillyboy:

The only sure way to seduce a womaneither old or young is just money.

Server. you right. Guys shouldnt just bother their head about how to seduce a woman, just let them know u've gat quids and the next thing is to go wait for them in your bedroom. undecided. . . .seduction finished!
Stop picking up hookers by the side walk
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by chika98: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

wow!! wetin naija women do you shocked shocked shocked

Maybe he goes after Unilag chics.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2008

The earlier you face the reality the berra for all of us. Money is a universal way of seducing a woman from any where in the world. , . . . it's just rather unfortunate that 9ja women are much more seduced by it.

Hookers or no hookers, money sduce women. . . . while i was at Uni in 9ja. . .I heard a story of some girls that were seduced with money and were made to get down with a man in a wheel chair that is retartded in turn. undecided

Hookers no be women?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

The earlier you face the reality the berra for all of us. Money is a universal way of seducing a woman from any where in the world. , . . . it's just rather unfortunate that Nigeria women are much more seduced by it.
Hookers or no hookers, money sduce women. . . . while i was at Uni in NigeriaI heard a story of some girls that were seduced with money and were made to get down with a man in a wheel chair that is retartded in turn. undecided

Hookers no be women?

Lol
sad but true with most girls lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Funny you should say that. In short, Unilag girls are hos abi?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by server34(m): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Lol. Nice1. How u take know? But are they not all the same? Anyway my Girlfriend is the best thing dat has happened to me. Surprisingly, she is in Unilag, and she is totally unlike wat I described earlier. You can ask her how seductive I am. lol.

I was just talking from a general point of view. But come to think of it, if all ladies were like my sweetheart, this thread wouldn't exist. Lol. Pls don't hate.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2008
God bless you jaburata Tope and may He deliver you from shoes addiction!

@ Chika. . . . .
If u see unilag girls, u no go pursue am? . . .perhaps, unilag girls no berra pass any other uni girls for 9ja ni?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

The earlier you face the reality the berra for all of us. Money is a universal way of seducing a woman from any where in the world. , . . . it's just rather unfortunate that Nigeria women are much more seduced by it.

Hookers or no hookers, money sduce women. . . . while i was at Uni in NigeriaI heard a story of some girls that were seduced with money and were made to get down with a man in a wheel chair that is retartded in turn. undecided

Hookers no be women?
I, for once, believe that the bad economy causes desperation in some Naija women to obtain money anyway they can.
But me sha, who am I seducing? Money or the man?  undecided undecided

You cannot group all women in one category. Some got class and some lack class. Well alas, some hookers got more class than some women  out there. pitiful! undecided Hookers are also women, but, I would not place myself and the women I know in the same level as them.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2008
I was waiting for Chika98 to answer, so we fit fire am collectively!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by chika98: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2008
Hesperus:

I was waiting for Chika98 to answer, so we fit fire am collectively!

You go wait tire.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by nomanicole(f): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2008
dem sabi do hard man to much like say dem no like love
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2008
Hesperus:

Funny you should say that. In short, Unilag girls are hos abi?
Like others said in the other thread, most of them are
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

God bless you jaburata Tope and may He deliver you from shoes addiction!

Lmao
Amen wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2008
@ Morenike.

I dont think i generalize about my submissions. But, how about if I tell you that. . . .ladies with class only needs more money with class? Common pal, no romance will work without sustainable finances.

It will even be stupid on a guy's part to try seduce a woman without money in his pocket. . . . .how's he gonna do it?!. . . .he's gonna look stupid.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Chika. . . . .
If u see unilag girls, u no go pursue am? . . .perhaps, unilag girls no berra pass any other uni girls for Nigeria ni?
phhhhhhhhttt! na u dey talk? you wey no sabi wetin Olori Oko song is. shior
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:37am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

You go wait tire.
Chicken!! Anyway, got no beef with you.

Dark_Rxn:

Like others said in the other thread, most of them are
I disagree! Ah ah! There is no basis for that, just 'cos of a few bad eggs.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 12:37am On Nov 18, 2008
that "olori oko" could be what the song is talking about. . . . and it could be head of d*cks! tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Morenike.

I don't think i generalize about my submissions. But, how about if I tell you that. . . .ladies with class only needs more money with class? Common pal, no romance will work without sustainable finances.

It will even be stupid on a guy's part to try seduce a woman without money in his pocket. . . . .how's he going to do it?!. . . .he's going to look stupid.
Dude, you're not in naija. so stop spewing trash like you actually pay women to seduce them jor.
If you have to pay women to seduce them in w/e country you're in now, that's just pitiful.

Most ladies with more class got their own money. Gold diggas are the ones that think they got class by sucking money from men.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

that "olori oko" could be what the song is talking about. . . . and it could be head of d*cks! tongue
Like w/e embarassed

Hesperus:
I disagree! Ah ah! There is no basis for that, just 'because of a few bad eggs.
You can disagree from now until tomor. . . .na your own wahala tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by chika98: 12:40am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Dude, you're not in naija. so stop spewing trash like you actually pay women to seduce them jor.
If you have to pay women to seduce them in w/e country you're in now, that's just pitiful.

Most ladies with more class got their own money. Gold diggas are the ones that think they got class by sucking money from men.

Funny thing is. . the men know that's what they are after and they just spare them that small change.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Funny thing is. . the men know that's what they are after and they just spare them that small change.
It just seems funny to me. The same sillyboy that knows that money is what this girls wants, is the one chasing after them.

If you know money is what she wants, abeg, carry your ghana-must-go AND LEAVE NA. lol
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2008
Like w/e embarassed  

Werrin do your face?. . . na lie I lie. . . abi u no sabi Yoruba again?

I will never pay for sex!. . . . the last time I did that was in my first year at the uni in 9ja! If possible, I shld be getting paid now!. . . . I have paid my dues.

Take it or leave it, There is no seduction without money.

Let me ask you this. . . . how would you like to be seduced?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by chika98: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

It just seems funny to me. The same sillyboy that knows that money is what this girls wants, is the one chasing after them.

If you know money is what she wants, abeg, carry your ghana-must-go AND LEAVE NA. lol

He doesn't have to work to get it. All he has to do is to flash his money and they follow him around. It works out in the end for both of them.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

He doesn't have to work to get it. All he has to do is to flash his money and they follow him around. It works out in the end for both of them.
rotflmao!! grin

sillyboy:

how would you like to be seduced?
You don't need to know about that.

Question is, how do you seduce your woman?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2008
But really, lets be factual here. What d average naija babe understands as seduction is money and material things. Its even obvious from the female posts here.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2008
Hesperus:

But really, lets be factual here. What d average naija babe understands as seduction is money and material things. Its even obvious from the female posts here.

Opuro!! Lie lie!! Oya, which post?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by chika98: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2008
Hesperus:

Seduction and money+ material things don't go together. I thought seduction is a prelude to sexual intercourse/making out(whatever you wanna call it )??
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2008
You don't need to know about that.

Question is, how do you seduce your woman?

I need your answers to prove a point. You be woman now and apparently you've been seduce before tongue. . . just tell me and let me prove my point! angry
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2008
What makes you think I've been seduce or not seduced before?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2008
Seduction and money+ material things don't go together. I thought seduction is a prelude to sexual intercourse/making out(whatever you want to call it )??

This Chika guy. . . .why cant you be just honest!. . . . .dont you know that "seduction is a chain of events that makes you convince someone to share your intentions"

Before you get a girl to ur bed, wouldnt you have put in some materials to get her attention. . . even, if its the way you smell.

Let me ask you this too to prove a point: How do you seduce your women?

@ Nike.

Commot there!. . . . you wey u don dey seduced wella. . . . .just tell me wetin i want make i prove my point!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by chika98: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2008
Real men seduce a lady without having to spend a whole lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.