Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? (8779 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2008
I know everyone is different. I’m just really very curious about this, cause all I hear most of the time is bad boys. do girls really like bad boys? girls what kind of guys do you really like?
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by eminemkayc: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
Thy lk d bad guys nd d cassanovas, thats wht i thnk!! sad
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by igwe11(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2008
I supposed girls are in better position 2 answer this but from some school of thoughts, i will say is those guys that tell them what they want 2 hear,irrespective of it being  false or truth.
to be continued,

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by Cayon(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
In one word "Confident"

it shows us he can take the lead, he won't hold back, and i can be secure with him.  I really like it when a man has the confidence to take me by the hand and show me the way. I can argue if I want to but if he is confident enough and he makes good decisions then I am happy cheesy

Peae
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by kanismith: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
I think "Confident"  is one of them, but o boy nowadays, na money go make babes like u. So i think u shld be focus and have a good future, this will drill girls. If u have money even without confident, u can see find a thousand and one girls poking around u.

However, to be at the safer side, i think u just have to be confidence, be d boss and take the lead. Always try to make d right decisions, don't always agreed to a woman's decision, try to object them when they are wrong. Don't be so needy, show her ur love her but 2 a extent, this doesn't mean u don't care about her. Also try to have ur own quality style and personality. My bros, make d cash and be productive, u will defintely find girls that like u. That's exactly what almost every women what, they what to be taken good care of.
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by plappville(f): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
when u say bad boys, how bad do u mean? every bad boy has his good part so i no know d kin bad wen u dey talk about lipsrsealed

bad- he love me, takes care of me but has a bad charecter seen by others that i cannot see
bad- he love me but still cheating on me?
bad-he pretend to love me for his own selfish interest?
bad-he is a 419 or doing any dirty job just to please me
ETC
A guy can be bad in different ways.

for me i don't like a bad guy with all these qualities mentiond here, what can a bad guy offer to a nice lady??
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by tmoney11(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2008
Some woman don't like someone that is too gentle, someone hard even if the person is hard on them dey don't care. i have seenn many like that. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by plappville(f): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
tmoney11:

Some woman don't like someone that is too gentle, someone hard even if the person is hard on them dey don't care. i have seenn many like that. grin

A GENTLE MAN SHOULD BE EVERY WOMAN'S DREAM,
which kind woman go like man wen dey hard on her shocked shocked shocked

that is strange undecided
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by vigi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2008
basically i feel gals like a very self confident guy, a plus if he's good lookg, and it doesnt hurt if his pockets are fat!
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by Riskie(f): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2008
Tall guys undecided
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by igwe11(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
Riskie:

Tall guys undecided
na lie, try tall mumu grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by ilurveit(f): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
Nice and self-assured but humble guys.
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by 190: 1:11am On Nov 17, 2008
@ igwe1
cos u tink say u short, u tink say life don end abi?
yes girls like tall guys very tall guys, ha ha!
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by tRoOE(f): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Thank God you said "Guys"
i don't date boys abi na guys, so i don't know the answer to your question
[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by omega25red(m): 4:13am On Nov 17, 2008
each women like different individual quality about each individual man. There is no way to pin point it. Besides most women dont even know what they want shocked
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by tpia: 4:35am On Nov 17, 2008
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2008
plappville:

when u say bad boys, how bad do u mean? every bad boy has his good part so i no know d kin bad when u dey talk about lipsrsealed
he love you, but he have a bad character seen by you and others. you know very well he's bad but you are attracted to him
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by kaysy(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2008
girls are 4eva makin mistakes in selectin a man in their lifes & dats why most of them falls into wrong relatnshp
but i tink i'l follow wat Igwe 1 said

igwe 1:

I supposed girls are in better position 2 answer this but from some school of thoughts, i will say is those guys that tell them what they want 2 hear,irrespective of it being false or truth.
to be continued,

they have always been makin wrong decisions right frm the days of Adam&Eve and they'l neva stop makin wrong decisions. Just believe me lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2008
Cute/Handsome
Nice Personality
Tall!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by kaysy(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2008
ibkaye:

Cute/Handsome
Nice Personality
Tall!

@ibkaye
baby afta all of this, wat do u say abt his thoughts & feelings towards you
what abt his drive towards makin u an ideal woman
wat abt makin sure he'l always be there for u
wat does he say abt the future of u both

all these things needs 2b considered ok? it's not all about fun&fun, fun, fun
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by Dbaby4: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2008
omega25red:

each women like different individual quality about each individual man. There is no way to pin point it. Besides most women don't even know what they want shocked

Why did u say most women dont know what they want? Well for me, the kind of man i like is the one who has devoted and given the whole of himself to God, a man that is not devoted to God cant be devoted to you his woman. But he should be badddddddddddddd u know wat i mean tongue
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2008
kaysy:

@ibkaye
baby afta all of this, what do u say about his thoughts & feelings towards you
what about his drive towards makin u an ideal woman
what about makin sure he'l always be there for u
what does he say about the future of u both

all these things needs 2b considered ok? it's not all about fun&fun, fun, fun
Yeah, that too tongue
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by meexteriox(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2008
My candid advice to girls before you state your choice of guy that you prefer, just take note of this:

Every man has three characters - that which he exhibits, that which he has, and that which he thinks
he has.
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2008
ibkaye:

Yeah, that too tongue

Lol grin grin grin

Well for me the formular is:

Confident + Intelligent + Rich + Hardowrking + Handsome + loving in order of reducing priority

If those are the qualities of a regular bad boy . . then bad boy it is for me then cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by muhsin(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2008
@kaysay

You aptly have said it all; personal appearance should not matter much, I think. Character, a good one is what human should have to mean 'something'. Thus, I reckon, as already pinpointed by other understanding members, 'how' one behaves not 'who' one is is what is a case at satke at choosing partnet. Though ain't a girl. grin
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by iice(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2008
Bad boys grin My own type of bad boys kiss

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by whitelexi(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2008
Ujujoan:

Lol grin grin grin

Well for me the formular is:

Confident + Intelligent + Rich + Hardowrking + Handsome + loving in order of reducing priority

If those are the qualities of a regular bad boy . . then bad boy it is for me then cheesy cheesy

Confident + Intelligent + Rich + Hardowrking + Handsome + loving = Moi grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by smooooooth: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2008
girls like bad boys

while ladies like good boys
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by frijos(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2008
I prefer to use the term naughty boy in place of bad boy. ladies u know what i mean. Confidence is the key. Lack of it kills attraction faster. A man shud be able to take the lead while his lady follows. He shud be the one to prescribe, recommend etc. I'm not saying the lady can't, she can but it's the duty of the man to look into it for consideration. Moreso, a man needs to have personal authority!  grin
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2008
whitelexi:

Confident + Intelligent + Rich + Hardowrking + Handsome + loving = Moi grin grin grin

Well . . . I made the perfect choice then, didnt I? wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by frijos(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2008
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Congrats!!!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Guys Do Girls Like? by gabriel4u(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
Omo nawa ohhhhhhhhh.
Are we having picture festival or wich on be this we i de see,I know u are placing this picture so that girl will be tripping for u is that not so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo / My Anus Is Gapping And Leaking. Should I Put Cotton Wool Inside? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.