Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. (3408 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
hello dear.... How was ya day? 08164412295 whatsap.
Would like 2 tell ya something.
like wat?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by MrCork: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
So after finishing from work, I was cruising round the streets of owerri with my Toyota Camry when I my eyes jammed the YANSH of this Angelic demon.

I saw her like 50 steps away from where I was ... She was on foot... So immediately I accelerated my car to gear 3 so as to catch up with her b4 she branch to another location..
As I was on high speed, I never knew a dude riding on Nissan was also Riding on high speed to catch up with her infront.

Note: I was coming from behind and the dude was coming in front ....never knew he had same taste of Asss like me.

So b4 I could match the breaks and stop, The thing I heard was GBOoooooooAAAAaaaaaaa!
Chinikemeeeeeeee! I screamed. I checked if there was blood on my head... Luckily there weren't any.
I went out of my car and I was like "what da f" So this bomber done spoil again?
I no even care to check on the other guy.
I throw my eye to search for the ikebe that cause the pandemonium... Shoooooh! I didn't see no 1, the girl had disappeared!

So my fellow guys , the moral lesson here is that,

You should know that IKEBE KILLS.
AND That some girls are demons on skirt!

Imaging, I for done die troway just like that.
Smh

Part 2 coming 2Moro.

...seee yor tiny head like over grown baby antelope...... So Girl's are angels when u chase them but when the reject u they r demon....abi?

.....brother...the only professional advice we hav for u is to visit a local witch doctor for head & brain checkup (no ooofensece)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Tymax(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one OP. You deserve an award. Great storytelling skills.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrCork:

...seee yor tiny head like over grown baby antelope...... So Girl's are angels when u chase them but when the reject u they r demon....abi?

.....brother...the only professional advice we hav for u is to visit a local witch doctor for head & brain checkup (no ooofensece)
angry
Lol grin
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrCork:

angry
castrated he-goat....

Yaba left steward.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kefetjey:
like wat?
Cant tell u here.
Dont add me if u dont give a damn!
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
Cant tell u here.
Dont add me if u dont give a damn!
Okay no problem l'll add u
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
So after finishing from work, I was cruising round the streets of owerri with my Toyota Camry when I my eyes jammed the YANSH of this Angelic demon.

I saw her like 50 steps away from where I was ... She was on foot... So immediately I accelerated my car to gear 3 so as to catch up with her b4 she branch to another location..
As I was on high speed, I never knew a dude riding on Nissan was also Riding on high speed to catch up with her infront.

Note: I was coming from behind and the dude was coming in front ....never knew he had same taste of Asss like me.

So b4 I could match the breaks and stop, The thing I heard was GBOoooooooAAAAaaaaaaa!
Chinikemeeeeeeee! I screamed. I checked if there was blood on my head... Luckily there weren't any.
I went out of my car and I was like "what da f" So this bomber done spoil again?
I no even care to check on the other guy.
I throw my eye to search for the ikebe that cause the pandemonium... Shoooooh! I didn't see no 1, the girl had disappeared!

So my fellow guys , the moral lesson here is that,

You should know that IKEBE KILLS.
AND That some girls are demons on skirt!

Imaging, I for done die troway just like that.
Smh

Part 2 coming 2Moro.
guy where are u 4rm? Isoko or uhrobo?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jollyjoy:
guy where are u 4rm? Isoko or uhrobo?
whats u gon'do wif ma origin?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
whats u gon'do wif ma origin?
sori boss! I ask becos of sum of d words u used in ur story ar sum of my native language like epkebe nd d rest. Anyways am sori!
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jollyjoy:
sori boss! I ask becos of sum of d words u used in ur story ar sum of my native language like epkebe nd d rest. Anyways am sori!
lols no probs.. U mean Ikebe...? Ikebe means hips over here at my end.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
lols no probs.. U mean Ikebe...? Ikebe means hips over here at my end.
oook, though it means butt in my language

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married / What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room. / Hmmmm..do I Really Look Like Toyobaby In Jenifer's Diary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.