Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. (8357 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by zanga420: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
bigass:

NO i dont like him
in response to your question. Let me put a scenario to u. In an exam of 100marks if the highest score's 60 then d scorer takes 1st position. But in such exam next time dont be surprised that a 60marks score might not make it in the top 10.
All the wicked lots n bigots want us to go 1000steps backward 'cos of their selfish reasons. To me get a Godswill akpabio or oshiomole or utomi or odili as a preferred presidential candidate and I'll not vote gej. But u want to replace a bad situation with a worst one thats the bone of contention. The men i mentioned above are there n u want me to join u in ur backwardness mess.
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by raumdeuter: 3:05am On Sep 12, 2017
Good question
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by UfuomaUN(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2017
bigass:
This is for my brothers/SISTERS from SS/SE who are in Love with Jonathan and his good works ,If Nigeria divides today and you find yourself with Jonathan as the President of your new country. Can you vote for Him President to continue as 'His good works'
TANoids Over to you

Would you vote Buhari as president of your Nigeria or Oduduwa as the case maybe Incase of a split?
Truth is whether GEJ or OBJ or PMB, all are bad choices only made possible by a failed political system. They are lots and lots of capable men whom our oligarchical political system don't give a chance
Re: SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. by DabuIIIT: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
bigass:
This is for my brothers/SISTERS from SS/SE who are in Love with Jonathan and his good works ,If Nigeria divides today and you find yourself with Jonathan as the President of your new country. Can you vote for Him President to continue as 'His good works'
TANoids Over to you
eku buhari...hope u are enjoying him? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Receives Amended Gender Equality Opportunity (GEO) Bill / Power Supply Drops Below 3,000MW Over Shortage Of Gas / Prophet Odumeje was Arrested.. Pericoma and Awka people rejoices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.