Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,093 members, 7,859,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (76219 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
debosky:

Where is the brachial artery? Is that the source of the endless poppycock and asinine idiocy that constantly emerges from you idiotic scumtwats? Sorry to disappoint you, normal people don't have a 'brachial artery', it's a distinctive evolutionary mutation of the scum.  tongue

And what is to say y'all GAYnners ain't mutants. . . . . .
Y'all brainwaves on an encephalograph show y'all are stark raving mad.
It seems you retards are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome. . . . Y'all uncanny ability to type drivel is alarming.

Do I have to show you any differences? Can your vacuous infinitesimal cerebral cortex grasp such information? Try debating with a malnourished hair louse before coming here to regurgitate the bunkum Jackal fed you.

Malnourished pubic louse like you is acting up because you are a small fish in a small pond for the GAYnners.
U have got an average intelligence coupled with a poor penmanship.
The next time u direct your puerile and tasteless comments to Man Utd fans, i would spew hot phlegm in your face. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by nateevs(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2008
debosky:

Where is the brachial artery? Is that the source of the endless poppycock and asinine idiocy that constantly emerges from you idiotic scumtwats? Sorry to disappoint you, normal people don't have a 'brachial artery', it's a distinctive evolutionary mutation of the scum.  tongue

Do I have to show you any differences? Can your vacuous infinitesimal cerebral cortex grasp such information? Try debating with a malnourished hair louse before coming here to regurgitate the bunkum Jackal fed you.

Why are you mixing Chinese with English?. . . grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
nateevs hold yourself oh! grin

If you need a decoder, I can get you one at Waitrose - learn to be like JM and stop buying from Tesco cheesy

~Sauron~:

And what is to say y'all GAYnners ain't mutants. . . . . .
Y'all brainwaves on an encephalograph show y'all are stark raving mad.
It seems you retards are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome. . . . Y'all uncanny ability to type drivel is alarming.

Malnourished pubic louse like you is acting up because you are a small fish in a small pond for the GAYnners.
U have got an average intelligence coupled with a poor penmanship.
The next time u direct your puerile and tasteless comments to Man Utd fans, i would spew hot phlegm in your face. grin cheesy
Please save your tainted sputum for the receptacle of your worshiper and slave Hemperorr. tongue
I see you have no word to say in defence of your idiotic comrade, his complete lack of reasoning ability is baffling. . . .he seems to have regressed since coming under your insipid tutelage. What else can be expected from a recidivist like yourself anyways?

The next time you part your vile lips to utter more mindless garbage about gooners, you'll get your just desserts. tongue

It is a well known fact that Scumtwats are brainless muppets. Hospitals have to recalibrate their MRI machines because they cannot believe there can be so small a brain in your fart inflated heads. tongue Why would anyone expect sensible words to emanate from such sources except malodorous emissions worthy of use as a mosquito repellent?

Inbred scum muppets. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
debosky:

Where is the brachial artery? Is that the source of the endless poppycock and asinine idiocy that constantly emerges from you idiotic scumtwats? Sorry to disappoint you, normal people don't have a 'brachial artery', it's a distinctive evolutionary mutation of the scum. tongue

Ouch!! grin grin

Anyways all eyes on tomorrow's game i think we have the early kickoff and a chance to put Liverpool,Chelsea and Man Utd under pressure to win their games if we win ours,I can still remember the good old days when we would go to the Riverside to thump Boro 4-0 or 4-1 those days are long gone now i would take a victory of any form tomorrow Arsene and his boys had better get their ish together

As much as i would like to be optimistic i don't know if the magic month of January would automatically bring new signings and immediate improvement to the team but i would want to see some improvement and i would want to see these players aim at something either one of the F.A or UCL.Wenger and his cohorts cannot keep disappointing the fans year in year out it is ungodly!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2008
Borough ruined our chances last season,this time we gast vex waya them.I heared wenger is biddin for Xabi,i hope lpool sign barry so we can get xabi.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2008
I marvel at Sharon's ability to get ascerbic.Sometimes i wonder if you were raised by a hateful and spiteful being(there can be no other way) for you to revel in so much insolence. grin

@a-40

It's siddon look time cool

These matches prove more difficult for us when these teams have been losing on a losing streak.They tend to garner this supernatural footballing prowess as soon as their opponents are the lads from Ashburton Groove.

Any kind of point will be OK for me tommorow,and i mean ANY kind of point(s). grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
kay_pumpin:

I marvel at Sharon's ability to get [b]ascerbic.[/b]Sometimes i wonder if you were raised by a hateful and spiteful being(there can be no other way) for you to revel in so much insolence. grin

Ability to get acerbic is a natural instinct: U either have it or u don't.
Raised by a hateful and spiteful being?? Thatz way out of it, you are not intelligent. grin grin grin
Put a cock in it now before i blow you up with venomz travelling like a javelin to stab your abdomen.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by doyindamus: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

Ability to get acerbic is a natural instinct: U either have it or u don't.
Raised by a hateful and spiteful being?? Thatz way out of it, you are not intelligent. grin grin grin
Put a cock in it now before i blow you up with venomz travelling like a javelin to stab your abdomen.
kay_pumpin:

I marvel at Sharon's ability to get ascerbic.Sometimes i wonder if you were raised by a hateful and spiteful being(there can be no other way) for you to revel in so much insolence. grin

@a-40

It's siddon look time cool

These matches prove more difficult for us when these teams have been losing on a losing streak.They tend to garner this supernatural footballing prowess as soon as their opponents are the lads from Ashburton Groove.

Any kind of point will be OK for me tommorow,and i mean ANY kind of point(s). grin

no mind the scumtwat. . . . .

i don tire for im garrulous attitude angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2008
doyindamus:

no mind the scumtwat. . . . .

i don tire for I'm garrulous attitude angry angry angry angry

Doyin13, is this what u are reduced to now??
Hiding under different monikers to spit shit at me. . . . . .
You diseased cunt!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
@kay_pumpin
Only 3 points would do bro! If they can't win they might as well lose draws are not what we need now we have not won at Boro in our last 3 or 4 visits i think its about time we changed that.

Come on Arsenal!!! cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by doyindamus: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2008
Look at this akamu. . . . . .
~Sauron~:

Doyin13, is this what u are reduced to now??
Hiding under different monikers to spit shit at me. . . . . .
You diseased cunt!!!

I be Doyin13 doppelgänger  cool cool cool cool

ICE WATER TUTU RE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2008

ooooooh am peeing in my pant!Lord Sharon is riled up.

But really son you need to slow down with the negative energy you expend most times.

@a40

Am not optimistic and i do not want to be.seems to me it's the only feeling that makes us win nowadays
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
doyindamus:

Look at this akamu. . . . . .

I be Doyin13 doppelgänger cool cool cool cool

ICE WATER TUTU RE

Are u talking to yourself again??
Doyin13 is losing IT. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by doyindamus: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u talking to yourself again??
Doyin13 is losing IT. grin grin grin grin

Idiot. . . grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2008
doyindamus:

Idiot. . . grin grin grin

Doofus!!!
Babu common sense!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2008
@kay_pumpin
What kind of fan would i be if i don't will my team to victory
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by biolabee(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2008
anoda frenzied day with our team playing one of its bogeys, boro
men we need d 3 pts

listen to AW on resting players for the midweek Champions League defeat in Porto:
"I believe we have come back into some consistency - we have beaten Chelsea and Wigan, also Kiev, and that the Porto result was a special game.

"When you get to a position where you can protect your Premier League game a bit, then you do it.

"In this case it was very important and was why we made that choice (against Porto). Hopefully it will pay off."

Middlesbrough (from): Turnbull, Riggott, Huth, Pogatetz, Aliadiere, Arca, Digard, Hines, Downing, Sanli, Alves, Jones, Emnes, Johnson, McMahon, Grounds, Walker.

Arsenal (from): Almunia, Clichy, Gallas, Silvestre, Sagna, Denilson, Diaby, Fabregas, Eboue, van Persie, Adebayor, Fabianski, Djourou, Gibbs, Song, Vela, Bendtner, Ramsey, Wilshere.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2008
debosky:

Where is the brachial artery? Is that the source of the endless poppycock and asinine idiocy that constantly emerges from you idiotic scumtwats? S[b]orry to disappoint you, normal people don't have a 'brachial artery',[/b] it's a distinctive evolutionary mutation of the scum.  tongue

Na by grammar Olodo will remain one whether you take him to Harvard or Insead
Anyway, let me school you because from available evaluation, you must have been a student of Olosa Night School. . . . .

The brachial artery is the major blood vessel of the upper arm, connecting the brain and the heart. There are just five of them in the human body. . . .

It is a continuation of the axillary artery beyond the lower margin of teres major muscle. It continues down the ventral surface of the arm until it reaches the cubital fossa at the elbow. It then divides into the radial and ulnar arteries which run down the forearm. In some individuals, the bifurcation occurs much earlier and the ulnar and radial arteries extend through the upper arm. t

Need i say more.  . . . . . an asswipe like you will only copy and paste

Olodo Type 1 tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hemp
shatap . . find the exit tongue tongue tongue tongue

The team for today undecided

Almunia, Clichy, Gallas, Silvestre, Sagna, Denilson, Diaby, Fabregas, Eboue, van Persie, Adebayor, Fabianski, Djourou, Gibbs, Song, Vela, Bendtner, Ramsey, Wilshere.

here's hoping we win kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
Muinanthrax

May the god of thunder and lightening cut ya internet connection grin

Won't pray that your team won't be dismembered Looks like Nazikanu has been transmitting his diseases to you

Na only God know wetin una go produce; Nazi + Gaynneress = chei!! unthinkable tongue tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2008
chei grin na criz don turn ur head like this embarassed

na only relationships you dey think of grin

criz please answer him na, so he can stop his hallucinations embarassed grin grin grin

trust Dayo, he will hammer you for that statement grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2008
wetin dey worry this hemp boy sef?

go and deflate your distended head before it bursts tongue

Love struck puppy grin

Even after you finish digesting your dictionaries/anatomy books, you still won't have an iota of sense in your fart-filled skull. tongue

Back to Arsenal

Line up:

Almunia
Sagna
Djourou
Gallas
Clichy
Diaby angry
Song undecided
Cesc
Denilson
RVP
Adebayor

Glad to see Sagna in the starting line up, no Eboue starting. With our lack of wingers, Diaby and Denilson start with Song in the middle. Let's see what these boys can do. If we can't win this game, Christmas will be a very painful period for gooners.

Come on you Gooners! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ Debosky,

I am waking up early today to see ur match. . . . . . .Make sure u put up a performance.
This is an opportunity for ur shitty players to leapfrog Man Utd before we play Tottenham at tea time.
Go BORO Go Boro Go.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by biolabee(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2008
game started
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2008
Interesting grin grin

Anywayz, game time. Aliadiere to score twice grin

Funny, I interrupted my sleep too to see their match. Boro had better win grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2008
Early pressure coming from Boro. . . . . . .Gaynners have been pinned back to their own half.
This is the worst GAYnners team in a decade.
No soul, no fight, no spirit.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2008
Ade and offsides. . .inseperable.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by biolabee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
see sagna playing with heart
see our dear song that wants to score
y does AW play diaby?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
Boro sef.  .  .Almunia was beaten there.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
Cristalz:

Ade and offsides.  .  .inseperable.

Ade almost scoring an OWN GOAL!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by nateevs(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
Common Boro. . . waste these wankers. .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2008
nateevs:

Common Boro. . . waste these wankers. .

Wankers?? Nateevs??
I am impressed.

Jezzzuzzzz. . . . . . .Boro are bullying GAYnners off the park.
That guy nearly killed Cesc Fabregas. . . .Pressure all over the place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (99)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.