Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (75245 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2009
Says a Chavski, whose club were gazumped for Robinho on the last day by Citeh! Shows how shitty a club Chelski is - Berbatov was offered more
cash to go to Citeh, but he chose the quality of MU instead. Sadly, no such quality remains in Chav land to choose.

Signing decent players? Have you head of Samir 'Neville's Nemesis' Nasri? Ask Gary Neville and Van der Sar. I'm sure he has a nice gift in store for Cech when he comes to the Emirates

'Falling the hand of London'? Did we get to the CL final and lose by slipping on grass and landing on our arse? (no pun intended ) Did we get beaten by Burnley AT HOME? (playing the first team by the way ) Do we play CL games and are unable to fill our small stadium?

Puhleeze - I know beating Ipswich these days is a fantastic achievement for Chelski, so your Hot horney excitement is understandable.

Who wants that semi expired Berba? The lad is too sluggish for our taste.

Nasri who?, ooh, ur new Zizzu? In your dreams man! That kid can only flap his wings when playing with the devil. cheesy

The gods deserted us in Moscow at the 11th hour. But in your case, you couldn't hold on to a simple lead as usual.
Burnley was just a bad hair day. We all have 'em.

Never mind my Hot excitement, its between me and my hubby.
C'mon admit it, u loved that stunning goal from Lamps. Admit it, it won't kill you. grin
I try to show esprit 'd corp when Gunners are playing, but they always end up letting themselves down. angry
Pls stop letting London down. I'd really appreciate it.
Cheers

PS
Just a friendly banter. Exercising my bragging rights. Nor go swear for me o. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2009
Swear for you? cheesy

Don't worry, Brash only uses his Otumorkpo for special cases wink

Letting London down? Gotcha - as soon as you stop going up to Manchester and getting raped 3-0 (with your first team AGAIN cheesy)

Didn't see Lamp's goal, and against Ipswich Am I supposed to be impressed? undecided

There's going to be a feast of scintillating footie later on this afternoon in Cardiff - please come and feast your eyes. cool

Nothing but friendly banter in sports anyways, except for the odd occasion where some dimwit blows things out of proportion. wink

Gunner 1965 cool tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

Lamps excellent form is enough to cure anybody of anything. Don't u just luv him?  tongue
And oh, its horney, with an 'e'. By the ways Manc, wetin concern u. wait till i storm the devils thread before bringing out any arsenal you have. Pardon the pun  grin

Good to know your Lampard fantasies cured you of your ailment. Let's hope it's for good grin
Horney with an e, with an i, who cares? Ain't no skin off my nose if you can't spell deliberately misspell grin Anything on this forum is my concern dearie.  .  .and please,by all means storm the Devils' thread.  .  .we'll individually and collectively educate you very well on why we are called that wink

@allboyz/Brash

Love y'all? Nah. Y'all are just so easy to rile and rib iz all,so let's just call it good entertainment grin United ever!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by MrCrackles(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2009
Cristalz:

@allboyz/Brash
Love y'all? Nah. Y'all are just so easy to rile and rib iz all,so let's just call it good entertainment grin United ever!!

The ever defiant Criztalz
I dont wanna choke on my bagel, so am'a save the one on one banter with you till after
Stay right there love, i know u love dat spot, "the ARSENAL spo
t", BRB! grin cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.