Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (76033 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2008
favour_4real85@yahoo.com

HELLO
My name is Miss. Favour, i saw your profile today at (www.nairaland.com)
and became interested in you and i will like to know more about you so that i
will tell you whom am i and also send to you my picture for you to see me and
communicate well,Plesae i will like you to email me back at my email address at
(favour_4real85@yahoo.com) Please you mail to me will be highly appreciated and
remember that colour or distance does not matter but love matters a lots in
life, Remain Bless From Yours Loved One Miss, Favour

favour_4real85@yahoo.com

I received an email like this some time ago is these what Arsenal fans on NL do these days I would paste mine below

interested in you
My name is Eugenia Adisa ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(eugeniaadisa@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Yours Love
Miss Eugenia

Cant you guys be more creative?

Assanal fans are just very dumb tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2008
Notice they posted after Sharon's post - it's obvious who they're after grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
debosky:

Notice they posted after Sharon's post - it's obvious who they're after grin grin

Exactly, it's only Gunners that will be after Sharon.

I heard that email has been traced back to an IP address registered by a man called Manuel Eboue. . . sounds familiar?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by doyin13(m): 12:02am On Dec 19, 2008
@Sauron

What nonsense. . . .

Now I know Berba is better than Eduardo I agree

Debo just dey argue facetiously.

But that trick is played out man.

Aidan Mcgeady of Celtic patented that turn ages ago,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2008
4 Play:

Exactly, it's only Gunners that will be after Sharon.

I heard that email has been traced back to an IP address registered by a man called Manuel Eboue. . . sounds familiar?

Well Sharon has declared his undying love for Eboue due to his posh British accent, who am I to stand in the way of true love? grin

@ Doyin

who dey argue facetiously? I say it straight-faced that Berba is a waste of money. tongue

~Sauron~:

He's got 6 goals and 6 assists already this season(debut). . . . .Cesc(Arsenal's best player) has 1 goal and 2 assists.
We know why we bought Berbatov. . . . .Look at the youtube clip i posted and tell me any Arsenal striker is that intelligent.

Why are you comparing Berba to Cesc? How many goals has Anderson or Carrick scored this season? Why not compare him to RVP or Adebayor?

methodical reasoning has always evaded you. Guttersnipe tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Myself2(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2008
Blimey,who are all these faceless impostors besieging this thread
Please miss favour this,miss eugenia that.I know it's just the handiwork of those very unimaginative yahoo boys up to no good(to think that people actually fall for such cheap and mediocre crap).
The fact that Arsenal fan thread is about the most visited on Nland does not mean any ape blood clots who owe their unfortunate existence on earth to nothing more than happenstance can come fishing for posters of gullible extraction

So could y'all please do us a big favour and go try your idiocy someplace else angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
u people got Roma
we got maureen. crazy

chelsea got Juve and dayonazi got the easiet, sportin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2008
Nice draw we got in the unpredictable romans.But we will definately deal with 'em
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ndumart: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2008
Arsenal V Roma. Looks a done deal on paper for the Gunners but unless they raise their game they may be stung by the resurgent romans plus Arsenal plays at home first, A very tricky tie very difficult to predict
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
Thank God cheesy

na Roma we get . .we always try against Italian opponents .

i have faith in ma boyz cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
Roma! cool

They would be my second choice after Panathinaikos, so this is excellent.

I remember the days of Henry's fantastic goals against them - bring on the Italians baby. We'll show the Chelski boys the way to deal with Roman scum. tongue

Lady Nina's exit from the Arsenal board is getting more acrimonious, she's saying she was 'ruthlessly removed'. I hope she doesn't sell her shares to the Fat & Ugly Uzbek. What on earth is happening in that boardroom undecided

Removing someone with such history with the club must mean some BIG arguments or disagreements happened during the last board meeting. Unrest in the board room, unrest on the pitch. It's not looking good for our dear club at the moment.

In good news, Nasri is 95% fit to play the 'pool. cool That's great news meaning at least we won't play both Denilson and Diaby on the wings. tongue

Gunner 1915 cool tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2008
I could not believe my eyes when i was watching the draws i am pretty happy we got Roma and we should cruise through if we don't under-rate them too much they are just not strong enough in every department

As for the Board its becoming a soap opera without any significant step into any direction those guys are starting to become the problem if they want to sell let them sell already and save fans the drama

I am glad Nasri is almost certain for the game against the Scousers we could use another big performance from him at the Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2008
debosky:

U are a bleeeding Arrow!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2008
I do not lie. tongue

Lemme show you Eboue's new look that Sharon is dying for

Is that smoking or what? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Myself2(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2008
mukina2:

na Roma we get . .we always try against Italian opponents .
)

Ehhhhhhn,so would it have felt the same if we got Inter undecided undecided

Well since we didn't get inter,I guess I'll wish 'em one over their opponents
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Myself2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
debosky:

I do not lie. tongue

let me show you Eboue's new look that Sharon is dying for

Is that smoking or what? grin grin grin

Debosky,look closer
Surely that's not Eh boooooo ayyy
The pix looks more like that of a supporter of APC militant in western adornment
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2008
Tricky draw
Though, I will rather Roma than Juve or Inter.
It's actually England vs Italy with the exception of the Scousers.
Raineri returns to West London.
Mour returns to England
and Spalleti takes a trip to England again(hoping it will be an unhappy one grin).
Can't wait for February to arrive
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
This one sef wey una dey hapi say una get Roma. . .United is not Arsenal o.

Fact that thrashing them is our regular hobby doesn't mean you guys will find it that easy tongue grin Better get the prayer warriors together Arses.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rikkyjen(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
@ Debosky and others.

So Y'all got our bootycall? hehehe. Over to you oooooo grin grin grin.

If Roma opens their yansh up for una, then this Roma team and their Spalleti of a coach are one Promiscurios team then.

Make sure Y'all oil their rims well before ramming into them.  grin

A rape on 'em won't succeed because we have raped them in abundance, so i guess Roma would be more pro-active with Iron pants to protect them grin

I recommend Sodomy on 'em. Y'all've got to "Shock and Awe" them at the Emirates otherwise. . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2008
shocked grin

Jeez Rikky, kids are reading this grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2008
Cris

You have forgotten that thats the only language them Gaynners understand grin grin
Try any other language and it do be like teaching a dog how to talk shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2008
angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2008
Beware of wrinkles grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2008
comot for my front o angry

na only scummies get derry mind angry tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
Emperoh:

Cris

You have forgotten that thats the only language them Gaynners understand grin grin
Try any other language and it do be like teaching a dog how to talk shocked shocked shocked grin grin

and its the scummies that write them!!!! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2008
@ Cris
We write off Roma and we'll be in deep soup.
Ask the Chavs grin grin
But wit the way this season is going
and the injuries ravaging our team,I 'll rather Roma out of the trio of italian teams left
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2008
@HNIC

Sensible of you. So many of your people here are so thankful y'all got Roma like they are just gon' roll over and let themselves get spanked without a fight grin
Definitely your thin squad might be a problem,but if your players manage to get/stay fit, all should be well. And of course if Wenger gets his selections right.
Its the defense I fear for sef.  .  .leaves a lot to be desired in fast-paced games.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2008
Cristalz:

@HNIC

Sensible of you. So many of your people here are so thankful y'all got Roma like they are just gon' roll over and let themselves get spanked without a fightgrin
Definitely your thin squad might be a problem,but if your players manage to get/stay fit, all should be well. And of course if Wenger gets his selections right.
Its the defense I fear for sef.  .  .leaves a lot to be desired in fast-paced games.

Do not mis-interprete our sigh of relief for wild jubilation.No team can be written off at this stage of the competition.In fact is it not a team in blistering form that gets complacent?Is it this Arsenal team that will get over-confident? Surely every member of this team know they have been a let down and have not given enough,so each and every match counts.

What you see and read from our posts is called RELIEF that we were not given clears throat  ahem ahem ahem barca grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rikkyjen(m): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2008
Cristalz:

shocked grin

Jeez Rikky, kids are reading this grin

Hehehe. How else can you explain the way we decimated Roma in 2 straight seasons? It has to be a RAPE, albeit statutory RAPE.

UEFA shoulda banned us from EUROPE for not using protecting when doing Roma grin. grin grin

No team in Europa would open their yansh yakata like Mrs Roma (our wife) did and not close shop after a constant succesive avalanche of attacks.

Trust 'em Gooners to kill Roma off irrespective of their form. Afterall, this same Gooners killed off the same Milan team that we couldn't sniff their dirty dross at San Siro.

You saw the way Kaka made Heinze and Brown Collide on the San Siro as if rubber challenge Iron. Them Gooners play ball when you least expect em to.

Gooners are a complex simplicity team! sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2008
I don't care what any Scumtwat says if we play to our strength we would beat Roma very easily they are too light-weight an Italian team to pose problems.Any injury updates for tomorrow's game?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dyabman(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2008
Adebayo --- groin --few weeks
Fabregas --- thigh strain--- few weeks
bendtner --- cheek bone --- 3 months tongue
Van persie --- ankle injury --- 1 half month tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2008
dyabman:

Adebayo --- groin --few weeks
Fabregas --- thigh strain--- few weeks
bendtner --- cheek bone --- 3 months tongue
Van persie --- ankle injury --- 1 half month tongue

are you a retard? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (99)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.