Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer (39793 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by sylaz(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
See what illiteracy will cause. Someone reported himself and some jobless idiots lynched him. People who lynch are criminals ever before the incident because a banker or engineer or any literate and learned person should cannot see an accident, jump out of their transport and start chanting burn burn and hitting another person with four by four. It was an accident dammit! Every damn police there should be prosecuted even the one taking a dump during the incident.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Emmysteve(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Those barbaric animals that carried out that condemnable act must made to face the full wrought of the law.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2014
kenbee:

even with that, Boko haram remain the worst blood suckers. At least these jungle justice peddlers does this out of ignorant but as for book is harm, they got no principe or ideology.
Shattap ya mouth there... Before I cum there and shat it for u...

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Youngzedd(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Paroman:
you think lynching him was the right thing to do, huh?? It could be you tomorrow you know, or someone very close to you. undecided
It is traumatizing enough already to know you just killed five young kids unintentionally, to now get mobbed and burnt for and incident outside your control is pure evil!! Just pray similar occurence doesn't happen to you..smh

Don't mind that John Bull, the guy reason with his anus.

Destiny to become a blogger.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2014
philtex:
Yoruba Has Been Secreting Inside Leather Since 1450BC sad

Of wat relevance is this post to the thread?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Youngzedd(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
This is the same boko boys we have been looking for. Nigeria Police and their shit since 1960.

Damn it.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by lockupman(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
Naija is so in a hopeless state. How does killing the lecturer bring back the kids, o daft and illiterate Nigerians? God I'm tired of the evils of Nigerians with nitwit understanding. Abeg January do come make I run out from this country. Even if I nor too get money like Dangote and I can live a pure and non-Nigerian life in peace, I would be happy. Clueless Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Youngzedd(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
topelouis:
And he thought he was safe in the police station!

EXACTLY.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by link2jude(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2014
The DPO of that police station should tender his resignation within 48hours.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
GetUmad:
Barbarians everywhere. Yet they'd always shout boko haram this boko haram that. Most Nigerians are worse than boko haram. The only thing that comes to their mind is to KILL YOU after any slight provocation. This happens everywhere in this jungle called Nigeria. If you hit someone they'd throw tire on your neck , if they "suspect" you to be thief/kidnapper they'd burn you alive. Bash a danfo in Lagos and see the alacrity at which both the driver and the bus conductor would locate "wheel spanner" to come and hit on your HEAD(why? If not to kill you). Accidentally Knock down a careless okada man and see throngs of irate okada men with dangerous weapons for vengeance.

Just always taking laws into their hands and they're the most religious you'd come across in churches on sundays and mosques on fridays.

How were they able to outpower those guyz in uniform right in their domain? Shameless things!

Heffing Barbarians!

Blame it on illiteracy. It's a cankerworm.....
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by AndrewChogzy(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Barbarians everywhere you go in 9ja
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by cole265(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2014
richgang:
The lecturer killed people and he was set ablaze, who is going to kill the people that killed the lecturer since the lecturer was killed cos he killed people

This is good logic. Very good one from you.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
He for hit the trailer and die undecided
No he is dead which five children what happened to brakes

God help us all this ember months
what happened to brakes?? Obviously you haven't driven a keke not to talk of a car in your life! He was trying to avoid a trailer and you expect him to hit the brake immediately? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by cole265(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2014
link2jude:
The DPO of that police station should tender his resignation within 48hours.
RIP to the dead.

What could he have done without ammunition or proper equipment to fight crime? ...May be the govt should resign within 48 hours for Ill equipping the police.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
amokeme:
Oh my God :orip to them all

How abt the Uniport Students lynch? As usual, the matter has been swept under the carpet. Naija, i hail o.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
cole265:

This is good logic. Very good one from you.
what logic?? Nigga was just unnecessarily playing with words just to impress y'all cheesy
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by lastpage: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
GetUmad:
Barbarians everywhere. Yet they'd always shout boko haram this boko haram that. Most Nigerians are worse than boko haram. The only thing that comes to their mind is to KILL YOU after any slight provocation. This happens everywhere in this jungle called Nigeria. If you hit someone they'd throw tire on your neck , if they "suspect" you to be thief/kidnapper they'd burn you alive. Bash a danfo in Lagos and see the alacrity at which both the driver and the bus conductor would locate "wheel spanner" to come and hit on your HEAD(why? If not to kill you). Accidentally Knock down a careless okada man and see throngs of irate okada men with dangerous weapons for vengeance.

Just always taking laws into their hands and they're the most religious you'd come across in churches on sundays and mosques on fridays.

How were they able to outpower those guyz in uniform right in their domain? Shameless things!

Heffing Barbarians!

Thank you my friend, for this your observation!
But you missed one VERY IMPORTANT OBSERVATION AS WELL:

This man who knocked down and killed these children, did not do so intentionally; It was an accident!
He did the right thing by REPORTING HIMSELF at the nearest Police station, he did not run away!

He handed himself over to the Nigerian Police Farce!
Then what happened? Some demonic Police Officer told us irate mobs TOOK THE MAN FROM THEIR CARE AND SET HIM ON FIRE!

Police: Jalingo – Alhaji Kassimu Umar, a Lecturer at the Taraba College of Education (COE) Zing, was on Friday burnt to death in a mob action after he allegedly hit and killed five primary school pupils with a vehicle he was driving.

Mr Joseph Kwaji, the Police Public Relations officer (PPRO), of the Taraba Police Command confirmed the incident in Jalingo.

He said that the mob forcefully removed Umar from the Pupule Police Outpost, where he went to report the incident, and the mob burnt him to death.

“In the early hours of today, one Kassimu Umar, who is believed to be a lecturer with COE, Zing had knocked down five primary school pupils in Zing, who all died on the spot.
“After he reported the incident to the Pupule Police Outstation, irate youths in their hundreds, stormed the station, dragged him out and lynched him.

Now tell me, if this situation were to repeat itself, do you think the accused will hand himself over to our useless Police DPO or RUN AWAY for dare life?

I call on the Inspector General of Police to quickly sack these useless DPO and demote ALL officers under him by at least two ranks!
This is to serve as a warning to other officers of the Police "Farce" that they MUSt live up to their responsibility of protecting everyone under their care.

Until the man is brought before a court for "multiple' man-slaughter, which carries jail terms (not even death), these Police men have no reason to HAND HIM OVER TO BE BURNT ALIVE!

Honestly, these Idiots dont belong in a Police force.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by eazisky(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Do we have police in this country at all? or carmoflags? they broke into the station harmlessly and burnt the man alive? well, this is Nigeria, a land where everything is possible
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2014
lockupman:
Naija is so in a hopeless state. How does killing the lecturer bring back the kids, o daft and illiterate Nigerians? God I'm tired of the evils of Nigerians with nitwit understanding. Abeg January do come make I run out from this country. Even if I nor too get money like Dangote and I can live a pure and non-Nigerian life in peace, I would be happy. Clueless Idiots.
abi o...i tell u...please dont forget to actively participate in devt of your potential host con3, be responsible citizen. i keep telling peeps naija case nearly hopeless and some idiots are ready to keep it that way for the next thousand years! where are the patriots, show ya faces now let me hear you shout naija great nation giant of Africa at the rooftops rabbish. angry angry angry RIP to the victims embarassed
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Africa! lynching themselves since creation.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2014
cole265:

What could he have done without ammunition or proper equipment to fight crime? ...May be the govt should resign within 48 hours for Ill equipping the police.
The police don't have sufficient ammunition to fight ordinary mob attack using mostly sticks and cutlass Abeg bros tell us something joor.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by nedu2000(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Nigerians are bad people,this incident could happen anywhere in Nigeria,from ph to lagos to anambra,we just so evil

3 Likes

This is exactly why people HIT and RUN. If a driver accidentally hits a human in an unfamiliar or rowdy place, it may be safer to run for his/her life.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Dexema(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2014
Just imagine ur fate in the hands of some irate,illiterate,stick weilding youths whose picture of you is you being bludgeoned to death then set ablaze @ their own will,this is how I felt when I watched the ALUU video. I cudnt help but ask in my mind “imagine if that was me in that unfortunate situation?
I don't know what nonsense destiny there is in Naija when your life may be hanging in the balance in a few moments thanks to som barbaric mob.
RIP anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by STENON(f): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2014
RIP to the Dead.....

No amount of argument and retalliation will wake the dead up again....

Wisdom with effective brain Functioning is highly needed for people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Aspetta(f): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2014
mrworldwide1:
shocked 6 kids sounds like he was playing bowling ball with his car . Anyway RiP
read the story again, dear. They were 5 kids and the act was accidental.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Rip to d dead this is why nigeria is stagnant when majority of its youth are barbarians

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Aystormz:

Blame it on illiteracy. It's a cankerworm.....
who caused this illiteracy in the first place? it is the greedy, zealously over religious, heartless citizens and their leaders that caused it. citizens and their leaders alike are purposely and deliberately destroying foundations of education in Nigeria, pupils still sit on bare floor in naija to be taught in the 21st century shocked tell if these ones grow, why will they not be world class looters? what a shame! i pity the next and upcoming generations! these poor rural peeps and lower class nigerians who attend public schools are fellow humanbeings too not stones. Great Awolowo legacy was qualitative education for all His people not a few elites!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2014
0rex:
This is exactly why people HIT and RUN. If a driver accidentally hits a human in an unfamiliar or rowdy place, it may be safer to run for his/her life.
I couldn't agree more bro

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by vanbonattel: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Why are we blaming the crowd, have they blamed the crowds who killed and lynched igbos in kano and across the North, Maitasine, boko haram, abiola riots?

What has changed, we are behaving to type. Impunity is part of the nigerian psyche.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers Cargoes Loaded With Cars Abandoned For Decade / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of VOLVO / Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.