Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer (39798 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by christopher123(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
To me this is just madness ....I drive and I know what I see on the roads ..I think people are just venting their fraistration on drivers

Its not NAD to own a car na

Rest I n peace

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
SailorXY:

really pathetic pictures

I tell ya!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by saobobo80: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lumyboi:

Lol. Imagine police sayin e was forcefully removed Frm d station! (smtin dt shld nt b heard) Choi.
Do we even have Police? We just have set of unemployed who goverment are just wasting money on so that they themselves would not become nuisance.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by destante(f): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
kilokeys:

nah.. everybody is a critical thinker.. i am a grad. of engineering
a voracious reader
hehe, jes seeing this. Ogadanu!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by jenuel: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
The level of apprehension, anger and frustration is too high in the land. Slightest provocation triggers unimaginable reactions that leave all affected persons losers. Nigeria is a time bomb indeed. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Smoj(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
police can lie!!!
as for me, it was d policemen dat handed over d lecturer to the irate youths. #lobatan#
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Sanguine(f): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
#sighs#
Nigeria! A jungle of primitive beings! May God have mercy!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by cnestok: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
RIP
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by suptol(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by abbey621(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
In a defenseless country like 9ja, one would be very stupid not to own a gun. Imagine if that helpless man had a gun, all it takes is to fire one shot in the air and all those cowards will scatter. Lawless country, defenseless citizens angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by omoadeleye(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
this news just make sick, it just build the fear of me that am not safe, well am shielded in the arms of God
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Franchise21(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Imagine what a police officer z saying; "the irate youths came to d police station, forcefully brought out d man n set him ablaze". so dey were all watching wen dis episode was going on. Dis country seff; wonders wud never cease to end
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Happywoman(f): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Na for southern naija police get levels o! Up north pple fear and respect boys scout abd even man o' war pass dem.
True talk.

amokeme:
Oh my God shocked rip to them all..

So what were the police doing when the man was being dragged out??taking cover I suppose undecided
jungle justice has to stop!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by ruffplay: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
May be one of d kid belongs to a police man that y he was easily buchard
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by EMERITUS1(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2014
@ruffplay you may be right

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by sayisayi(m): 2:54am On Oct 26, 2014
People say it, but many do not believe it,

Naija is an AK47democracy.

I cry when I read my brodas and sisters say they want to leave naija. I understand them fully.

When I land back in Europe, another man's country, I know my rights are more protected there, than when I land at MMA.

Most Nigerians are thirty seconds from being killers, if the right matrix of circumstances arise.

All dat mosque, church and shrine talk, na forming.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Mystery007(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2014
SHOPPERS:
And no arrests will be made. How did the mob break into a police station?
Same question i wanted to ask.. Tire for Nigerian police shaa
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Babaji111(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2014
So touching and horrible. But why did this happen in the presence of Police personnel? No tear gas or other means to disperse the mobs or were they taken unaware? How would this encourage people to be reporting themselves after breaking the law? May God continue to protect us all.
I am sure the Police Authority will do their best in stopping this kind of unlawful behaviour.

RIP to the departed souls. Ameen!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by pezin(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lumyboi:

Lol. Imagine police sayin e was forcefully removed Frm d station! (smtin dt shld nt b heard) Choi. Naija na hopeless case
.....abi
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Very sad incident indeed. May d souls of departed, through d mercy of God rest in peace. May God grant fortitude to d families of d deceased to bear d painful loss.
Such gross display of bestiality and imbecility on d part of nigerians.

Those heaping curses on d police, what would u have expected them to do?
Hundreds of angry youths armed with sticks, matchets etc, can burst into any small police outpost/station that's probably located in a rural/semi-urban area. To me, police can effectively stop them if they have d upper hand in terms of numbers and equipment.

If d station was somewhere like a police HQ or cantonment/barracks, d mob wouldn't even have d mind to go near there. They took advantage of their overwhelming number and d size of d station.

If d station had called for backup, time will be wasted trying to mobilize and transport from other stations down to d scene and d gruesome deed might have been done before they arrive.

If they open fire on d crowd, won't we scream unholy massacre? Even if they open fire, how many will they kill? When their rounds run out, d remaining youths will not pat them on d back or bake them a cake. Let's not be quick to start comparing american police and naija police because that's just dumb. Mobs attack soldiers sometimes talk less of ordinary police.
Let's be objective in thinking.

Who is to blame? Fate? The trailer? The lecturer? The police? The youths? Illiteracy? Barbarity? The failed entity called Nigeria? The matter tire me. And d most painful part is that jungle justice will still continue to thrive. Whether its done in front or back of police, its still a gruesome evil and some nigerians won't think twice b4 they accomplish it. Pathetic!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Mystery007:
Same question i wanted to ask.. Tire for Nigerian police shaa
oga mystery ,i've been offerd admssn for remedial programme
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Mystery007(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Khalidsarki:
oga mystery ,i've been offerd admssn for remedial programme
Whoa!!.. Congrats Bro.. Happy for ya
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Mystery007:
enx man
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mystery007:
oga mystery futminna ask me to brings scrath card for the verification of examination result used for admission and state/local gov identification letter during screening, pls can u xplain wat is dat? I dn't undastnd.. And pls list the educational qualification obtaind dat i shld bring along, thanks
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Mystery007(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Khalidsarki:
oga mystery futminna ask me to brings scrath card for the verification of examinat.ion result used for admission and state/local gov identification letter during screening, pls can u xplain wat is dat? I dn't undastnd.. And pls list the educational qualification obtaind dat i shld bring along, thanks
.. It simply means dat u re to come with a new scratch card either for Waec/Neco or d the both i.e if u re combining results dat will be used for online verification of ur result. D school will check d result with d new scracth card/s u came with. D identification letter is ur state of origin letter which i believe every state issues out to its indegene. As for d requirement, u will be needing ur birth cerificate/declaration of age, any one will do. Den ur primary school certificate as well as ur o'lvl results. Think dese re d paramount things dah will be needed.. I thought dey stated d requiremnt for you guys?
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mystery007:
.. It simply means dat u re to come with a new scratch card either for Waec/Neco or d the both i.e if u re combining results dat will be used for online verification of ur result. D school will check d result with d new scracth card/s u came with. D identification letter is ur state of origin letter which i believe every state issues out to its indegene. As for d requirement, u will be needing ur birth cerificate/declaration of age, any one will do. Den ur primary school certificate as well as ur o'lvl results. Think dese re d paramount things dah will be needed.. I thought dey stated d requiremnt for you guys?
yp i wantd mre explaination dat's why i ask. . . Thanks. . Pls are remedial students allow to cook in hostel? And pls list sum items dat i should buy b4 resuming. .thanks, no mind me am jusx curiouz
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Mystery007(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Khalidsarki:
yp i wantd mre explaination dat's why i ask. . . Thanks. . Pls are remedial students allow to cook in hostel? And pls list sum items dat i should buy b4 resuming. .thanks, no mind me am jusx curiouz
Sure why not, nob Baording school u dey nah.. Remedial students are allowed to cook in d hostel kitchen.. As for d items u can come with anyfin to d school xcept for Gas cookers, be it electric heater, kettle, pot,stove, electric cooker popularly called hot plates in school, pressing iron, table knife, spoons, cups, buckets, provisions.. Anyfin u can think of at all, its allowed xcept for gas cooker.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Mystery007:
Sure why not, nob Baording school u dey nah.. Remedial students are allowed to cook in d hostel kitchen.. As for d items u can come with anyfin to d school xcept for Gas cookers, be it electric heater, kettle, pot,stove, electric cooker popularly called hot plates in school, pressing iron, table knife, spoons, cups, buckets, provisions.. Anyfin u can think of at all, its allowed xcept for gas cooker.
wow menh u're the best thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers Cargoes Loaded With Cars Abandoned For Decade / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of VOLVO / Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.