Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer (39795 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Prymestrr(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Lumyboi:

Lol. Imagine police sayin e was forcefully removed Frm d station! (smtin dt shld nt b heard) Choi. Naija na hopeless case
I had to read n reread n rereread d part wer d yeye PPRO said the lecturer was forcefully taken from d police post. What's the primary purpose of the police if not 2 protect life n property abeg. If na pot-bellied Aristocrat now u go see Eye service fools with tear-gas n cellotape bound hunting rifles every wer... But no!.... He's an ordinary lecturer who was unfortunate 2 commit manslaughter of minors.
Naija na yeye caricature!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Mobs be playing judge, jury and executioner, who is going to judge the mob?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Johnnoo(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2014
SHOPPERS:
And no arrests will be made. How did the mob break into a police station?

Exactly what I wanted to ask.
Jungle justice undecided

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by saintol(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2014
soundtruth:
The real Nigeria is a jungle.
The jungle has just only one law ; you either eat or you are eaten.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by mrtimycc(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2014
That brings the number of death to six. Animals, still behaving like white Americans of 1930s... Police are on zero performance!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by vanbonattel: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2014
lockupman:
Naija is so in a hopeless state. How does killing the lecturer bring back the kids, o daft and illiterate Nigerians? God I'm tired of the evils of Nigerians with nitwit understanding. Abeg January do come make I run out from this country. Even if I nor too get money like Dangote and I can live a pure and non-Nigerian life in peace, I would be happy. Clueless Idiots.

when the pogroms of 1966 was not adressed I knew this is where it will land us, a culture of impunity where killing and maiming is justified. Abeg one Nigeria joo, let the rot continue.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by vanbonattel: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Prymestrr:

I had to read n reread n rereread d part wer d yeye PPRO said the lecturer was forcefully taken from d police post. What's the primary purpose of the police if not 2 protect life n property abeg. If na pot-bellied Aristocrat now u go see Eye service fools with tear-gas n cellotape bound hunting rifles every wer... But no!.... He's an ordinary lecturer who was unfortunate 2 commit manslaughter of minors.
Naija na yeye caricature!!!!

trace the history, where were the police and army wben thousands of igbos were being slaughtered in kano? The history has not changed?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by ChiSun27(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2014
This news is so heart killing... cry

Who do I show my sympathy to? The Lecturer or the pupils?

May the former and the latter journey well to great beyond.

My boiling anger goes to the Nigeria Police. So one is no longer safe within the custodians of the Police walls?
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by darlenese(f): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2014
This is Barbaric, Some pipo dnt know what Accident means
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Wisdytech(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2014
May God save us all!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by GreenBobo: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2014
He was trying to do right thing.... obviously.... he died in a brutally insane way. The mob action is regrettable.... but let's look at the bigger picture here! The average Nigerian has lost faith in the police (and most government funded agencies!) They do not believe that the police can rightly and in a timely manner, dispense justice. They have this funny feeling that most culprits would find an escape route one way or the other!
Thus,the need for a mob action. But mob actions will not solve any problem ,it will bring about that which we're trying to. curb!
#SayNoToMobActions!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by firstolalekan(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2014
VERY BAD NEWS!
I'M VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW.
THE FAULT IS FROM THIS WICKED MALO TRAILER DRIVERS. THEY ARE SO HEARTLESS AND STUPÎD. THEY JUST LOOK DOWN AND INTIMATE EVERY OTHER DRIVERS IN A SMALLER VEHICLE ON THE ROAD. MOST OF THEM ARE THIS HAUSA/FULANI BOYS. THEY ARE WORST THAN BOKOHARAM.
THE POLICE TOO ARE SO CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT. HOW CAN THEY ALLOW HOPELESS MOBS TO JUST DRAG SOMEONE OUT IN THEIR POST AND KILL HIM?
CORRUPTION HAS JUST EATING TOO DEEP IN THIS COUNTRY.
WHAT A SHAME!
GEJ TILL 2019 IN CORRUPTION.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2014
there you go, Like i always say,
we are an inch away from being mobbed in this country.

seriously, they marched to the station and dragged him out?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by darlenese(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
So the police can't protect just one man frm the mob? Are they trying to tell us? I dnt really get it! It's a shame on the entire Police Force! Nonsense report

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Samsonklin(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
GetUmad:
Barbarians everywhere. Yet they'd always shout boko haram this boko haram that. Most Nigerians are worse than boko haram. The only thing that comes to their mind is to KILL YOU after any slight provocation. This happens everywhere in this jungle called Nigeria. If you hit someone they'd throw tire on your neck , if they "suspect" you to be thief/kidnapper they'd burn you alive. Bash a danfo in Lagos and see the alacrity at which both the driver and the bus conductor would locate "wheel spanner" to come and hit on your HEAD(why? If not to kill you). Accidentally Knock down a careless okada man and see throngs of irate okada men with dangerous weapons for vengeance.

Just always taking laws into their hands and they're the most religious you'd come across in churches on sundays and mosques on fridays.

How were they able to outpower those guyz in uniform right in their domain? Shameless things!

Heffing Barbarians!
Dats y I dnt go to church.. Just living my own simple life.. RIP to the dead!!
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by gbodimowo(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Barbarism of the first order
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by darlenese(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
So the police can't protect just one man frm the mob? Are they trying to tell us? I dnt really get it! It's a shame on the entire Police Force! Rubbish
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by firstolalekan(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2014
klem93:

am sorry sir, I was annoyed cause of the trauma the family of the children will be going through right now
It's okay.
Next time, please think well before you judge and don't judge when you're angry.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2014
Nimen:

another misgiving of Nigerian institutions, i bet if this young man knew his capabilities at a tender age, by probably meeting with Guidance Counsellors he'd have studied a different course anyway sha God dey
Ehen,critical thinkers are too good to be engineers right?
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by bigsheg(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2014
kilokeys:

nah.. everybody is a critical thinker.. i am a grad. of engineering
a voracious reader
i LIKE you...READERS ARE LEADERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by redcliff: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2014
GetUmad:
Barbarians everywhere. Yet they'd always shout boko haram this boko haram that. Most Nigerians are worse than boko haram. The only thing that comes to their mind is to KILL YOU after any slight provocation. This happens everywhere in this jungle called Nigeria. If you hit someone they'd throw tire on your neck , if they "suspect" you to be thief/kidnapper they'd burn you alive. Bash a danfo in Lagos and see the alacrity at which both the driver and the bus conductor would locate "wheel spanner" to come and hit on your HEAD(why? If not to kill you). Accidentally Knock down a careless okada man and see throngs of irate okada men with dangerous weapons for vengeance.

Just always taking laws into their hands and they're the most religious you'd come across in churches on sundays and mosques on fridays.

How were they able to outpower those guyz in uniform right in their domain? Shameless things!

Heffing Barbarians!

Everything equals one word. POVERTY. Think about it. (Some people, for the fact the lecturer even had a car, is good enough reason to kill him, cos they done have one). I was soo angry reading this news.. I keep saying God would have to come down to sort out Nigeria's problems himself "personally" before anything csn change. Nobody learnt anything from the aluu 4 incident.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:
Why are we blaming the crowd, have they blamed the crowds who killed and lynched igbos in kano and across the North, Maitasine, boko haram, abiola riots?

What has changed, we are behaving to type. Impunity is part of the nigerian psyche.
why does everything have to be about the Igbos for phuck sake? angry Ain't you guys tired of this blame game already,? Every tribe has suffered one form of injustice or another in this country but they have moved on, why can't you guys just move on too? Wetin concern this thread with Igbos now, biko?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by JuanDeDios: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2014
amokeme:
Oh my God shocked rip to them all..

So what were the police doing when the man was being dragged out??taking cover I suppose undecided
jungle justice has to stop!
Report says there were "hundreds" of them. Unfortunately, it's difficult to stop "hundreds" of people from overrunning a police station. But the police could have anticipated it and smuggled him out through a back exit.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Enoquin(f): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2014
kilokeys:

nah.. everybody is a critical thinker.. i am a grad. of engineering a voracious reader

Sad for the first set of deceased and the second deceased.
But I tell people that we are still a relatively good country with our lawlessness. What I mean is, this is the worst set of behaviour we are displaying without effective laws and efficient law implementation but have we stopped to think how 'lawless' america can get, once the laws and defined boundaries fall? No excuse for jungle justice though

The comment in bolded. I got a new sim card yesterday and when the desk agent saw 'reading' as my hobby. She and her co-worker snickered and derisively in our language said 'school girl'...it was sad because everyone associates reading with text books or newspapers.
#Teamreadingtillibreathemylast

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by VivaLaFrans: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2014
This country is evil and loves darkness, thats the reason why electricty cant become stable, and jungle justice can never be stopped. Imagine civilians dragging a man out of a police station to lynch him, and policemen were watching. If only elements of police and army can go from house to house and make individual arrest and public executions of those guilty of the crime, I tell you, Jungle justice will become history... Who gave them the right to take the man's life... Did he intentionally knocked down the kids? Even if he did it intentionally, who gave them the right judge and execute. Is there no Law against lynching in this country... The mobs too are murderers.... Tufiakwa... This kind country... God forbid.... Lawlessness.... If force men are afraid of civilian mob, then what is their use...

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by JuanDeDios: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2014
darlenese:
So the police can't protect just one man frm the mob? Are they trying to tell us? I dnt really get it! It's a shame on the entire Police Force! Nonsense report
From "hundreds"? No,they can't. But they ought to have expected it and smuggled him out while the crowd was at the gates.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Koptala: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2014
I just d read una posts from one...

Make I finish my breakfast of akara n bread.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by harffie(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2014
amokeme:
Oh my God shocked rip to them all..

So what were the police doing when the man was being dragged out??taking cover I suppose undecided
jungle justice has to stop!
it has to stop o my dear
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Reference(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2014
SHOPPERS:
And no arrests will be made. How did the mob break into a police station?

Have you read 'numbering hundred'. Have you calculated the ratio of policemen to the general populace. Its a question of figures. Fifty thousand unarmed individuals can overwhelm any fortification on earth with good timing and opportunity.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Mancity26(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Lumyboi:

Lol. Imagine police sayin e was forcefully removed Frm d station! (smtin dt shld nt b heard) Choi. Naija na hopeless case
you ppl are making diz story luk funny, 9ja police behaving sarcastic since 1914bc
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Mancity26(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
kilokeys:
he did the right thing... died the wrong way..

if he ran away, the way most pple do.. he would still be alive but dead inside.

causes and effects
trailer man.. u just killed 6pple.
u ppl are making diz story luk funny..i no fit laf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers Cargoes Loaded With Cars Abandoned For Decade / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of VOLVO / Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.