Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer (39797 Views)

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Octaves(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2014
The policemen should be investigated for allowing that to happen. This country is a hopeless jungle

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Samsonklin(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Shame! You don't go to church cos of what others do. Christianity is personal, and what you do with it you will answer God on the day of reckoning.
Yeah personal and I made it real PERSONAL
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Lordlexyy: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Samsonklin:

Yeah personal and I made it real PERSONAL
Pity, your spiritual will be malnourished. Church and God is personal to me cos i know its value, benefit and effect.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by cole265(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Paroman:
The police don't have sufficient ammunition to fight ordinary mob attack using mostly sticks and cutlass Abeg bros tell us something joor.

Seriously my guy. You need to do some sort of research and you will be shocked at what you will discover at most police station, particularly over there in the North. In some cases there are no papers to take down statements, you have to buy as a complaint. No handcuffs, No tear gas, my guy, it is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Vado:

But if one decides to run, he'd better make sure he doesn't get caught or bump into a traffic otherwise he's done for.
yeah
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by darnley16(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mancity26:

dat place is a police post (container painted wit yellow nd blue along one bush) not a police station
my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by dadaibrahim(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Death is ineviable so what will be will be. They all having beeeen orden to die that day, even as the leacturer escaped the accident but later died of lynching.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Isiterere(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
amokeme:
Oh my God shocked rip to them all..

So what were the police doing when the man was being dragged out??[/b]taking cover I suppose undecided
jungle justice has to stop!
[b]taking cover,watching or probably taken pictures to post online.
Yeye people.
Say No To Jungle Justice.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Isiterere(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
amokeme:
Oh my God shocked rip to them all..

So what were the police doing when the man was being dragged out??[/b]taking cover I suppose undecided
jungle justice has to stop!

[b]taking cover,watching or probably taken pictures to post online.
Yeye people.
Say No To Jungle Justice.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by peterpiiro(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
May God help us in this country
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by PocoAPoco57: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
The police said he was forcefully removed from the police station by the mob. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love mumugerians, bunch of clowns and comedians. And they call that pit latrine giANT of Africa.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by niceeric(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
richgang:
The lecturer killed people and he was set ablaze, who is going to kill the people that killed the lecturer since the lecturer was killed cos he killed people
DEATH
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by streetzdreamz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Yea right,dia actions has been justified cuz dey were angry,d usual adjective for dis barbaric act is *angry youths*sometimes I wonder why we av d forcemen,especially d police wen dey can't protect d few people dat seeks solace in them,n d silly arms of governments dat we av in d country aint bothered about issues like dis,hence no measures has been taken to curb dis barbaric actions,u get accused unjustly by a psycho,u get suspected for a crime,or u were even caught in d very act,next thing s for dis same *angry youths* to roast u like a log of wood as if ur life aint worth a penny,satisfied wit dia collective murder,dey'l all disappear n continue dia day to day lives,I often wonder if dis folks r still humans,even if dia conscience is seared atleast a lil value for human life ought to b visible,dis country s just a huge joke.RIP to d dead kids,n to d lecturer..
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
GetUmad:
Barbarians everywhere. Yet they'd always shout boko haram this boko haram that. Most Nigerians are worse than boko haram. The only thing that comes to their mind is to KILL YOU after any slight provocation. This happens everywhere in this jungle called Nigeria. If you hit someone they'd throw tire on your neck , if they "suspect" you to be thief/kidnapper they'd burn you alive. Bash a danfo in Lagos and see the alacrity at which both the driver and the bus conductor would locate "wheel spanner" to come and hit on your HEAD(why? If not to kill you). Accidentally Knock down a careless okada man and see throngs of irate okada men with dangerous weapons for vengeance.

Just always taking laws into their hands and they're the most religious you'd come across in churches on sundays and mosques on fridays.

How were they able to outpower those guyz in uniform right in their domain? Shameless things!

Heffing Barbarians!
In Nigeria, no one is safe. Even the rich ones. That's why life expectancy is low.
So many ritual killings and lynching of innocent people.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Osakah24(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Next time he will just allow the foolish trailer man to kill him.Naija no get value for life.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Jeffy1206(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nairaland still got good people.. . Read all page 1 comments and I commend all of them very matured and deep thinkers just can't help but like all! Laws should be made to punish any sort of jungle justice...

What is the essence of Law if we cannot apply the basics of it in our society? Better we don't even have a law at all! Instead of those big belle agbada wearers in the House to make laws to curb this canker worm in the society, they are busy... cry cry cry I weep for Nigeria still in stone, dark age.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by isholabode: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
kilokeys:
he did the right thing... died the wrong way..

if he ran away, the way most pple do.. he would still be alive but dead inside.

causes and effects
trailer man.. u just killed 6pple.

Sad but true......
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by wabuk(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
The main problem is from our government if govt can provide good road tins like dis wouldn't have happpened , secondly police in dis country are becoming another thing, does that mean go to the police station and make a report is no longer good. I think they must be question . Lastly the mob, they must be arrest and question for the evil act Jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Look at Africa!

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why only Africa?

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by folahann(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Too bad. Those trailer drivers drive as if they are not human.
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by fr3do(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Its not about education.
You hate Nigeria already, dont take advantage of this very unfortunate incident to voice your hate.

We need to reveal our values, we need to be more tolerant, we need to subscribe to the fundamental human right of fair hearing, we need to employ ourselves and others, a busy man wouldnt have time to lynch anybody.

The Nigerian police is a failure!

Nigerians need an effective health insurance scheme, passers-by in accident scenes most times dont help victims because they will be required to foot the bills and our failed police will detain them as suspects.

And this bad habit of declaring victims dead at accident scenes by Nigerians is irritating.

Emergency management should be looked at Nationwide, Nigerians should be able to call for help with a 3 digit number like the 911 not 11 digits our police and sss display on our tv screens.

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by skubido(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
omo o ga o. naija sha
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Chuks0485: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
kilokeys:

nah.. everybody is a critical thinker.. i am a grad. of engineering
a voracious reader

i believe u voraciously read more of metaphysical book dan d circular ones.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
richgang:
The lecturer killed people and he was set ablaze, who is going to kill the people that killed the lecturer since the lecturer was killed cos he killed people
thank u
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
rain forest justice
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by SailorXY: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
UchihaMadara:
Why only Africa?
really pathetic pictures
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by raphy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
may d gentle soul of d children R.I.P amen

naija police are always powerless no wonder boko haram hv been killing them like chicken since 2006.
d lecturer too was driving badly ..this jungle justice must come to an end in this country...may God help us all ijn amen
Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by holysaint1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
SHOPPERS:
And no arrests will be made. How did the mob break into a police station?

i guess cause police is dia friend sad

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Lynched For Hitting Kids While Avoiding Trailer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”

Mahatma Ghandi.

Nigerian, which way forward. When?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers Cargoes Loaded With Cars Abandoned For Decade / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of VOLVO / Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.