Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (59601 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2008
The fact is that, I've not seen any ar ever in my life time that will set and beat JM's records.

You can never compare a national-team coach, to a regular playing team coach, how many matches does a national team play in a year, apart from world cups in 4 years, or national cup which is 4 years also in europe, and friendlies, so they dont really know tactics as the club coaches do.

I for one didnt support him from the start, cos the man i had on my mind then was Guus Hiddink, but he didnt make it.
It is either that man or JM(which is impossible now)

How can you substitute Mikel for a cow(MALU), not even all these local coaches will do that. That show you that man lacks everything to become chelsea coach.
He should be sacked right away, and also to those claiming we should give him chance that this is his 1st season, thats bullshit.
During JM 1st season, he beat Man UTD 3-0, whats he done to big teams now, he's just fumbling, AG still kept JM home record, and this man just spoilt everything.
Who is arson vengeance during JM's era, he lost most times to him and didnt win any against JM, so its that not a record on JM's part?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by darequam(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
Oya! Disharmony in the club, Both fans and staff.
E NEVER START TO DE PAIN U, VERY SOON, U LOTS WILL PROTEST LIKE NEWCASTLE AND DEMAND THE SELLING OF THE CLUB.

@megastreet
why u hate Anelka so much? No be jeje he de play for BOLTON b4 Mr frog snatched him?
Anyway we made cool cash from his sale and we don't even send u guys if he plays well or not. Pleasure doing business with u, mind u, we got ELMANDER Would u like to buy? £20m lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
Nateevs keeps making excuses - So ROBINHO alone would've tranformed his team? Cos that's the only player he tried for and didn't get.

Now you're saying it's lack of manpower that is the issue??

Now we should wait till January before he gets players so he can perform.

What is Liverpool's 'strike force'? Torres, Kuyt, Ngog and Keane Is Chelski's strike force not better than that? Yet they get results against big teams, so your argument of personnel is pointless. Comparing against MU alone is shooting the breeze - this same 'deficient' frontline took GRANT to the CL finals, so all this blame on personnel is a big excuse.

Scolari lacks tactical nous - where were the crosses into the box to rattle the Arsenal defence? Ballack, Lampard and Terry can head, but no Bosingwa or Ashley Cole crosses, no Malouda forcing corners and pressurizing in the box. All we saw were the same pass pass pass - no dynamism in play.

It's shambolic that for an entire second half, you couldn't even force a save out of Almunia.    Doesn't Bosingwa know how to cross? Doesn't Ballack head anymore  

Face it - he is one dimensional. That is a flaw extra players will not solve because he will only buy players that fit into that one dimension, or he'll coach whoever he gets into that same cul-de-sac.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
By the way what is Malouda still doing in the team, so inconfident at face of the net or opposition, and anelka himself, shines only during small teams, i will still settle for drogba at any given point in time.

We didnt even score a goal today at all, that was the worst of it. How many balls did aluminium saved today? did we even have any chance on goal at all? if there's any it is unnoticeable
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2008
@Debo

I have told you not to argue for the sake of argument . . I said tonight Scolari did a dumb thing . . what do want me to say ? Sack Scolari?

You are a clown if you will take Kalou over Kuyt or Keane. . or If you will take Anelka or Malouda over Torres. . You just like to blame, or have a go at me. . .
Is Wenger not one-dimensional?. . . you pass till you score and when it doesn't work out . . you still continue passing . . but it's worked over a long time hasn't it?. . . Why haven't you won a trophy going 3 years now playing the same style ? Simple!!! because of personel . . . Henry, Viera, Bergkamp, Kanu, Ljunberg, Ray Parlour, Overmars were better playing the same style than the dumb lot you have now and you know it. . .

I do not care what you say. . . Grant achieved something with the same players. . . this time last year Ade was scoring like he ruled the PL . . what's changed now?
Tevez was a big part of ManU's season last year . . they won the PL and UCL and still spent £35m on a player, now Tevez hardly gets a minute. . . things change, players change over night. . the players JM won stuff with were 4 years younger. .
If I ask for better players for my manager. . have I done something wrong? JM had Robben, Duff, Joe, SWP, Eidur, Crespo, Drogba, Kezman, and Mutu as forward players at some point . . only three could play at a time . . check out the bench. . who do we have now . . Malouda, Anelka and Kalou . . actually the only 3 ever available. . . what's on the bench Belletti, Alex, Ferriera and Bridge?. . .

Yes I am making excuses. . . but if you do not consider this a valid excuse . . . then forget it . . . Fire him and bring in another manager who does not perform in his first season and then we fire that one again and become Real madrid uhm?

Lastly I am not going to reply you no mata what you write . . because it is plain to see that this makes sense. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2008
The moral of the story is: Never write off THE ARSENAL

I told y'all Ballack was smoking gbana  grin grin]

@nateevs
Shyte happens!! The bridge has been decapitated again!!
darequam:

Oya! Disharmony in the club, Both fans and staff.
E NEVER START TO DE PAIN U, VERY SOON, U LOTS WILL PROTEST LIKE NEWCASTLE AND DEMAND THE SELLING OF THE CLUB.

@megastreet
why u hate Anelka so much? No be jeje he de play for BOLTON before Mr frog snatched him?
Anyway we made cool cash from his sale and we don't even send u guys if he plays well or not. Pleasure doing business with u, mind u, we got ELMANDER Would u like to buy? £20m lol
You just had to rub it in didn't you? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 12:46am On Dec 01, 2008
@ nateevs

Interestingly enough, your manager blamed officiating COMPLETELY for the loss - not that his team obviously lacked ideas and he did nothing to change that.

No one is saying you shouldn't ask for more players, the issue at hand is NOT one of players - that is something that completely eludes you.

And a note of caution - the team of today at Arsenal is COMPLETELY different from the team of Henry, Viera and Pires - that team was based on counter attacking and ruthless speed of thought - 3-4 passes and the ball was in the net. The current team is based on an entirely different philosophy of posession football and patience, so don't get it twisted. Speak about your club and what you know about it and don't try to use an example you know so little about.

Only a tyro would compare a slow paced Nasri, Cesc and Ade to Henry, Vieira and Pires and claim they are playing the 'same style'. It's like saying Ronaldo and Beckam are the same type of player or play the same role since they both wore the #7 jersey.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2008
I dont get this

Chelsea fans criticised AG to the limits last year when he lost just twice in the league and never on home soil.

He got to the CC finals, LFS is out from the first game.

He took over a crises ridden team and steered them to contend in the league.

AG defeated Arsenal and man Utd on the bridge LFS has never been convincing against the Big teams man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Roma.

The same team AG took to through the league without Deco, Bosingwa is the same LFS is fumbling with yet we have loads of excuse for the guy.

Those complaining about Mikel's substitution I thot he was on the field when Chelsea conceded both goals.

LFS lacks ideas he showed it in Portugal Euro 2004, and Euro 2008
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2008
They are very funny sets of fans i just hope they go trophyless this season i wonder how many of them would be left they have not even fallen out of all competitions yet and they are busy calling for Scolari's head i am sure one day RA would get fed up and just hit the road i would see how many fair-weather fans would be left

And all you clowns talkign about offside goals should just tape it shut like y'all have not benefited from dodgy decisions before? Rob Styles 419 penalty at Anfield last season we even scored a legit goal some seasons back at Highbury that was wrongly chalked off and then y'all went on to score a dubious goal that was counted

There are still 23 games to be played anyone that thinks he has won the league in December is still in for an unpleasant suprise
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 3:01am On Dec 01, 2008
What a day?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by A40(m): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2008
Ohh a lovely and splendid day grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2008
Dayo,
Don't mind those Chelsea fans.
When Grant was in chareg,they didn't lose at home.
They lost on Penalties to United in Moscow (a feat even thegreat Jose Mourinho didn't achieve with the club:taking the club to the Finals of the Champions League),all of a sudden,he wasn't good enough.

Cue Scolari.
He was hailed as the saviour.But they have lost twice at the (Carter)Bridge.
Against the Big Four,he has NO ideas on how to play.Chelsea are clueless,unimaginative,etc.despite the stars they possess.
Deco flashed in August,but since then,his Tiger Batteries have dried up.Incidentally we thought they were transformed by his arrival.Instead we don't know what Chelsea bought.

Chelsea should never have sacked Grant.Bottom Line.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2008
Chelsea should never have sacked Grant.Bottom Line.

My sentiments exactly. The way Fans attacked Grant last season was very worrying even when he defeated man Utd and Arsenal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2008
Scolari is crying for offside.
But John Terry should have been sent off for the two-footed lunge.

Chelsea fans are all of a silent on that one.

Grant is more tactically disciplined than Scolari.
He ran out of ideas as you pointed out in those tournaments.He ran out of ideas against United,Liverpool and Chelsea at the Bridge.
He's got no plan B if things go wrong.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2008
Let them cry if they wanna cry
the manna doesnt fall from heaven everyday

The days of JM are gone forever
the reality will hit you guys hard in the face
Chelsea will go back to where they came from

This season, u guys aint gonna beat a big or decent team. That ur play on Sunday was the most useless ive seen from Chelsea. I think i saw glimpses of that againt Bourdeux, what do you guys need to play intelligently?
do you need AG+JM+Scolari to jointly coach your team b4 u can play decently?

Do they still pay Mikel Obi as a footballer? he was stupidly absent in the game!! To think some of u crack brains even compare him with Carrick is ming blowing. The guy should change his career. taekwando should be a way out for him for real tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by darequam(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2008
@A-40,
WHAT DO U MEAN I RUB IT IN.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
What kills scolari is that he says what he will do in a match b4 he plays the match.He should just reason b4 sayn the style of play he will use.if it was mourinho he will say "i will beat you" simple,press dismiss. i swear chelsea need to win PL AND CL.am really tired of taunting 4rm utd,pool,arsenal fans. CHELSEA 4 LIFE!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
dayokanu:

I don't get this

Chelsea fans criticised AG to the limits last year when he lost just twice in the league and never on home soil.

He got to the CC finals, LFS is out from the first game.

He took over a crises ridden team and steered them to contend in the league.

AG defeated Arsenal and man Utd on the bridge LFS has never been convincing against the Big teams man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Roma.

The same team AG took to through the league without Deco, Bosingwa is the same LFS is fumbling with yet we have loads of excuse for the guy.

Those complaining about Mikel's substitution I thot he was on the field when Chelsea conceded both goals.

LFS lacks ideas he showed it in Portugal Euro 2004, and Euro 2008
DK

This is likely your most intelligent post EVER on nairaland. cheesy

Nateevs fails to see these conspicuous flaws in Scolari. Even Grant coming into a crisis riddden team performed better at this stage of the season!

Every little slip up was criticised and jeered, the man was not even given a moment's rest. But because it's Scolari people should back him and wait for him to 'buy his own players' Was Grant afforded the same luxury? Why should we give Scolari that benefit then? undecided

Oh sorry, it's because Scolari is 'world class'. His mama stamped it onto his head when he was born, he didn't have to prove it to anyone.

Grant made do with what he had, but no - till we give Scolari £100m we cannot judge him, he remains the best coach ever! cheesy

He can't even defeat Burnley in the CC that has been Chelski's meat and drink for nearly 3 years now.

Scolari was crying his head off over officiating, while not one but TWO Chelsea players should have been sent off - Terry for the two footed lunge on Sagna, and Ivanovich for his cynical challenges on Clichy that should've gotten him a yellow to add to the one he already had.

The referee had a poor game overall, If Terry and Ivanovich were sent off, can anyone tell me Chelski would've escaped with just a 2-1 defeat? But no, Scolari was virtually sobbing that the ref should apologise. World Class tears I'd say. tongue

Scolari will not win ANYTHING this season, he won't even get close to where AG got after taking over in the midst of a crisis. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
DK

This is likely your most intelligent post EVER on nairaland.

Nateevs fails to see these conspicuous flaws in Scolari. Even Grant coming into a crisis riddden team performed better at this stage of the season!

Every little slip up was criticised and jeered, the man was not even given a moment's rest. But because it's Scolari people should back him and wait for him to 'buy his own players' Was Grant afforded the same luxury? Why should we give Scolari that benefit then?

Oh sorry, it's because Scolari is 'world class'. His mama stamped it onto his head when he was born, he didn't have to prove it to anyone.

Grant made do with what he had, but no - till we give Scolari £100m we cannot judge him, he remains the best coach ever!

He can't even defeat Burnley in the CC that has been Chelski's meat and drink for nearly 3 years now.

Scolari was crying his head off over officiating, while not one but TWO Chelsea players should have been sent off - Terry for the two footed lunge on Sagna, and Ivanovich for his cynical challenges on Clichy that should've gotten him a yellow to add to the one he already had.

The referee had a poor game overall, If Terry and Ivanovich were sent off, can anyone tell me Chelski would've escaped with just a 2-1 defeat? But no, Scolari was virtually sobbing that the ref should apologise. World Class tears I'd say.

Scolari will not win ANYTHING this season, he won't even get close to where AG got after taking over in the midst of a crisis.[/quote]
Im sure they know its gonna be another trophyless season judging from what i saw yesterday
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by just2nice(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
Ha!A lot of water has passed under the bridge here since our painful loss.Scolari really need to instill steel and grit into these boys as this our new-found attitude of not rising up to the occasion in the big games is very disturbing.The Arsenal team that faced us on Sunday is not a team that should have given us any problem under the Mourinho or even AG era.Scolari need to sort out himself and the team and produce the results that we need.We just pray that Liverpool should take the hint and lose . . . just like when we drew against Newcastle and they drew against Fulham.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
@Tkb419

look I have not failed to see these things. . that's not the point. I do. The only thing here is that you you want me to say something that I have not. . .
Look you guys are moaning about the problem . . . give us a solution. . . I called LPS world class. . I did not call him a tactical genius. . all I said is we have a problem and the way I see being solved is to support him morally and financially . . What else do want me to say?

OK Fire the mother *****ing Scolari. . and what? Bring who ? . . and when that doesn't perform in his first season we fire the mother ***er again? We can't continue like that. . . so the option is to support him . . and do so with whatever it takes. . .

What is so difficult to understand in that?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
What is the reason why Scolari should be the one to enjoy such a luxury?

It wasn't offered to JM, neither was it offered to AG, why is Scolari different? Is he a young 39 year old coach who played his life out for Chelsea FC? What makes Scolari a more worthy recipient of such kind consideration than say Avram Grant?

Grant is still not in coaching, he should be brought back and Scolari sacked! tongue

With the same level of official backing, he will do much better.

Scolari lacks ideas to turn things around - he falls short at the final hurdle, except when he had a fantastic Brazil side at his disposal with individual genius to do things for themselves - and even that was a short lived 7-game tournament. Stick him in the pressure cooker in the premiership and he wilts.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
@Debo and Dayo

I read your comments physically grin,emotionally grin and spiritually grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
I still feel we got robbed yesterday. . . . on balance of play, we should have been home and dry by half time, just like Sauron said. . . .

Debosky, what are you talking about red cards? . . . . . where did you manufacture two yellow card offences against Ivanovic from?. . . . .by the time Ivanovic blocked off Clichy, Arsenal were already leading 2-1. . . . no doubt he wouldn't have been left so exposed if we had the lead. . . . . the fact is that if you call Van Persie's goal an offside, Chelsea would have won the game. . . . fullstop. . . . and if you factor in two wrong offside calls against Kalou, we would have won that game by a landslide . . . . the only reason we are not talking about the gross refereeing decisions is because our anger is internalised . . . . if we were not so fed up with Scolari, we would be focusing all our attention on the referee. . . . . . just like in days gone by when we blame Anders Frisk and "the goal that never crossed the line" instead of looking inward to find blame. . . . the referee cheated us yesterday, plain and simple. . . but that is small fry compared to what the BIG question we have been asking over the last month, namely does Scolari have a plan B when things are going wrong?. . . . .yesterday, we got our answer. . . .  . and Terry's offence was a red card only in dreamland. . . . 8 times out of ten, his offence was a yellow. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
@Debo

Dont forget they say Big matches dont matter
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
Scolari lacks ideas to turn things around - he falls short at the final hurdle, except when he had a fantastic Brazil side at his disposal with individual genius to do things for themselves - and even that was a short lived 7-game tournament. Stick him in the pressure cooker in the premiership and he wilts.

I was waiting for this . . I knew it was only a matter of time before someone said this . . . So that means we can put Debo in charge the multi-million pound outfit called ManU and the individual brilliance of the players will still achieve what Fergie did last season. .

Maybe its because of the individual brilliance of the players Grant achieved what he did last summer. . That might be true you know Debo!. . Someone said . .actually Somze said yesterday JM will fail in Inter . . because his team is crap. . OH! maybe JM achieved everything he did at chelsea because of all he spent. . .

Ok so players do make a difference. . . Wow!

So tell me Debo. .  how do you want to argue this out?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
nateevs:

Maybe its because of the individual brilliance of the players Grant achieved what he did last summer. . That might be true you know Debo!. . Someone said . .actually Somze said yesterday JM will fail in Inter . . because his team is crap. . OH! maybe JM achieved everything he did because of all he spent. . .

So tell me Debo. .  how do you want to argue this out?

Who are the players with individual brilliance of last season who are no longer at Chelski? If the same players remain, why has Scolari FAILED to bring forth a similar level of performance from them?

Your diversionary focus on missing players is a case of chasing shadows - no one will EVER have ALL the players they need. Even in Arsenal's unbeaten season, people complained about Edu, Wiltord and others as not being good enough to be in an Arsenal shirt. Did that stop Arsenal from winning? No

What did AG spend last season for him to lose ONLY TWO premiership games ALL SEASON? This is not about putting Debo in charge of anything - I am not claiming 'world class' status as a coach - anyone who does that deserves to be judged harshly when he fails to win games.

AG succeeded because he had tactical awareness that Scolari can only dream of - all this talk of world class is a facade. He might be a good coach, but nowhere near where you think he is.

You still failed to answer a pertinent question - WHY should Scolari get funded more than his current level when AG did not get the same benefit, even without a pre-season, without a chance to run a FULL season and yet he ran MU close in both major tournaments?

@ Ibime

there were TWO blocks on Clichy - one on the edge of the box for RVP's freekick, which SHOULD have been a yellow before the second one in midfield.  The first tackle was stopping a goal scoring opportunity and should've been a yellow - commentators said as much. He should've been off. Terry would've been red-carded if Sagna had rolled around and been injured. His quick recovery is what saved Terry.

So what if Kalou was mistakenly adjudged offside? Is that the first time in history that would happen? That is simply an excuse - for Chelski to have just ONE shot on goal all game - is that the fault of offside decisions? Face it - your team was not even good enough to put ONE goal in the net, why should we believe you would even have scored without the own goal? The flaws lie undeniably within your team - the ref had a below average game in general.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by doyin13(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
Based on the reactions from fans and foes alike, one would think
Chelsea are struggling at the foot of the table.

THIS TEAM STILL LEADS THE LEAGUE shocked shocked shocked shocked
seven and five points ahead of Arsenal and United respectively

So KINI BIG DEAL
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by scottN(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hmmm Arsenal fans will not allow us to rest. In any case Arsenal will always most times win the big games but in the end lose the trophy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ Debosky,

Chelsea got robbed. . . . . . . .U need a bit of luck in BIG GAMES and Chelski were very unlucky to have LOST a game they controlled in the 1st 45.
How Arsenal won the game still beats me but thats football.
I was expecting Wenger to beat his chest and say. . . . . . .reh reh reh, ma players were mentally ready and i plotted the formation and blah blah.

The only error Scolari made in the game was taking DECO off. . . . . . .
One could understand Mikel's substitution. . . . .Chelsea were chasing the game, they needed more personnel in the attack to get a goal.
Chelsea fans should blame Drogba anyways. . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mcwalka(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
I AM STILL WITH THE BLUES, AM ONLY WAITING FOR THE TRANSFER SEASON IN JANUARY, AND HOPING TO SEE ANELKA SIT ON THE BENCH AND LEARN,

ITS IN THE BLOOD, WALKA SAY SOO
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ Debosky,

Chelsea got robbed. . . . . . . .U need a bit of luck in BIG GAMES and Chelski were very unlucky to have LOST a game they controlled in the 1st 45.
How Arsenal won the game still beats me but thats football.
I was expecting Wenger to beat his chest and say. . . . . . .reh reh reh, ma players were mentally ready and i plotted the formation and blah blah.

The only error Scolari
made in the game was taking DECO off. . . . . . .
One could understand Mikel's substitution. . . . .Chelsea were chasing the game, they needed more personnel in the attack to get a goal.
Chelsea fans should blame Drogba anyways. . . . . .

How do you get robbed with ONE shot on target all game and the only goal you scored was an own goal

Luck indeed - basically Chelski's hope for winning this game lay in an own goal? shocked grin cheesy A sad day indeed for Chelski FC.

Scolari made a mountain of errors - they STOPPED attacking in the second half - the fullbacks did not go forward till Arsenal scored twice, and even then, no crosses into the box, no forcing of corners, simply a futile attempt to pass their way through arsenal? Where was the onslaught? They didn't even manage to lay siege to the Arsenal goal. Compare the last 4 mins of this game to that against the SCUM at the Emirates and you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (98)

Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.