Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (59300 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2008
nateevs:

Bloody Asst ref. . Anelka wasn't off side there. .

U didn't talk about the ball that hit Terry's hand on the goal line. . . .
Bolton shoulda had a penalty there. . . . .
They always protect John Terry in the Premiership.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
Common Chac,  . . after four replays. . if you call that a pen. . Then ManU will lose their next 3 matches . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
Common Chelsea. !!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2008
Christ!!! Liverpool just scored. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2008
How come these guys head every ball in the air?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by invisible2(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2008
lets turn the heat on!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2008
Ferreira on Kalou off. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
SColari's going defensive but Paulo is short. . . These Bolton guys need someone good in the air . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2008
Common Blackburn . ., You can do it !!!! 1-2
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2008
Bosingwa threw away a decent one on one. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2008
aha! Hull is 2-1 up . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2008
What the hell is Wigan doing?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
Newcastle are rubbish !!! . . . . from 2-0 up. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
Game over. . Chelsea 2-0 Bolton . . .

I wish Blackburn did some Magic. . Let in another goal. . . well Liverpool is going down soon . . .

For all those preachers of doom . . Chelsea went nowhere. . . Next up WestHam. . Scoucers, Mancs, and Gayners all drop points next week. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by invisible2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2008
And Middlesbrough really got HUrLLed over today grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
11 Consecutive away wins . . . surpases any records ever set by a premiership team . . I don't think we are tired of setting records are we? . . . bring it on . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
Who cares about little records?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2008
u call that little? angry angry

any of u guys should try surpassing that, b4 u think about beating our 86 home unbeaten run. angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2008
mykali:

u call that little? angry angry

any of u guys should try surpassing that, before u think about beating our 86 home unbeaten run. angry

Actually it'll surprise you to know he's actually a Chelsea fan . . .
He's the type who is praying for us to lose every game just so we can fire Scolari. .
How else do you explain a fan who can't celebrate an achievement of their club . . However "LITTLE"?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2008
nateevs:

Actually it'll surprise you to know he's actually a Chelsea fan . . .
He's the type who is praying for us to lose every game just so we can fire Scolari. .
How else do you explain a fan who can't celebrate an achievement of their club . . However "LITTLE"?

Chelsea fans have now been reduced to clutching at insignificant records like winning 11 consecutive away games. . . . .
A record that was managed by 2 different managers(Grant and Scolari). . . . .
Grant did not lose a LEAGUE game in 2008 and ended up winning nothing . . . . .Who cares about rubbish records?

Win the league title and the UCL then people would reckon with y'all fucking Chavs.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
How less significant is it than the home record!!!
How come you've not managed it . . if it's such a little record. . ?
And Wait. . .  why is it called a record if it is little. . . ?

I start again and you say we are making excuses for LPS . . . We can't be confirmed champions until May perhaps. . Maybe we should wait until then . . .
Before then, we celebrate anything that comes our way. . . you don't like it why can't you go win yours. . . ?

Like I've told you and I always will . . It's Chelsea's premiership. . To all of you that can't see beyond today. . Good luck with what you do. .

I am actually waiting for see the reactions of all those that have gone astray when the going turns good. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2008
nateevs:

How less significant is it than the home record!!!
How come you've not managed it . . if it's such a little record. . ?
And Wait. . .  why is it called a record if it is little. . . ?

Even your home record is insignificant after the 2005/6 season.
You have kept unbeaten HOME RECORD without winning the PREMIERSHIP for 2 seasons.
How does that change the price of fish?? If Roman wanted unbeaten HOME RECORD, he wouldn't have sacked Mourinho and Grant.
It is as useless as the condoms u wore the last time u shagged a $5 LovePeddler. grin

I start again and you say we are making excuses for LPS . . . We can't be confirmed champions until May perhaps. . Maybe we should wait until then . . .
Before then, we celebrate anything that comes our way. . . you don't like it why can't you go win yours. . . ?

Like I've told you and I always will . . It's Chelsea's premiership. . To all of you that can't see beyond today. . Good luck with what you do. .

I am actually waiting for see the reactions of all those that have gone astray when the going turns good. . .

Keep clutching at straws. . . . . . . .The Premiership title race has been blown wide open again after y'all LOST to the GAYnners.
U are out of the Carling cup and Cluj of TASMANIA is anutha banana skin game as we all know Chelsea is POOR at SB these days.
What if CLUJ gets a rare victory and knock y'all out of UCL. . . . . .Scolari might not see the new year the way things are balanced.
Start praying!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ndumart: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2008
Winning the EPL after 50 years is another record.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Even your home record is insignificant after the 2005/6 season.
You have kept unbeaten HOME RECORD without winning the PREMIERSHIP for 2 seasons.
How does that change the price of fish?? If Roman wanted unbeaten HOME RECORD, he wouldn't have sacked Mourinho and Grant.

Nateevs, you may want to read the above again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2008
Keep clutching at straws. . . . . . . .The Premiership title race has been blown wide open again after y'all LOST to the GAYnners.
U are out of the Carling cup and Cluj of TASMANIA is anutha banana skin game as we all know Chelsea is POOR at SB these days.
What if CLUJ gets a rare victory and knock y'all out of UCL. . . . . .Scolari might not see the new year the way things are balanced.
Start praying!!!!

Premiership race blown wide open. . Where? With the ever threatening possibilities of not getting a last minute . . like yesterday's almost. . .
Look as long as ManU, Arsenal and Liverpool continue to drop points against the teams we pick points off. . . there's no blown open title race. . .
Cluj is a done deal . . . I don't need to school you on that. . .

somze:

Nateevs, you may want to read the above again.

So if the Roman does not care about home records and other flimsy ones. . why are you calling for LPS's sack for losing at home?
Roman wants the team to play better footie and win at the same time. . . LPS's achieved half. . the other can't be achieved until the end of the season. . . why can't we chill and then see what happens. . ?
Season end is about 6months away. . . what if he finds a winning formula and we beat the big 3 away. . what would you say? Oh! He was lucky. . I think it's better to say less now because having to defend yourself when things turn out right will be difficult. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2008
Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea.

folks, lets give LPS some time and hopefully he delivers.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2008
I am still not comfortable with the pace at which we are performing nut it is alright that we are still at the spirit.

I dont think cluj will be a problem, trust me.

Scolari has to do me proud these days and put me up front sad
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kaypumpin2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2008
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1711/chelsea/2008/12/08/1001577/chelsea-keeping-an-eye-on-michael-owen

What is it with Chelsea and exhausted players?
You loan off Pizzaro and now looking to sign Owen;a player that hardly stays 2 weeks on his feet shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ikendu: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2008
Hey Guys. Have you entered TRUE BLUE Zone of Chelsea's site? It's the bomb.

Formally i use to worry how I'll by the shirts i had customized there, but when i found
www.onlinecreditcardaccount..com, its been solo buying for me.

Now i am no longer tired to read merchandise e-mails sent to me.

UP BLUES!!! wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2008
we dont need Owen. he's 4kin 29. and my 2 month old dog can chew the bones in his leg.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by just2nice(m): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
Mykali,Owen is a good player but he is already 29 and coupled with his injury problems,I don't think he is the striker Chelsea needs now.We need young,fast and technically gifted strikers like Aguero,Benzema or even Batoletti but I don't see that happening right now based on PK annoying comments of 'no money'.Let hope RA resolve his financial problems fast enough because with the quality of players that are being earmarked and who are already showing interest in a move to Manchester City,I guess the Big Four are on their toes and preparing for a fierce Uefa Champions League spot battle next season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Roman apparently lost £6 billion in the recent economic crisis (almost half his wealth), thats why Chelsea is on the back burner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (98)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 / Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.