Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How The West Corrodes Our Morality - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (81959 Views)

Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Missy89(f): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
When i say u don't usually know what you are talking about you think i was kidding. The soviet promised to enter the war in the East and they did. Japan surrendered on August 15 the soviet kept fighting till the 20th. Educate yourself and read about the Manchurian Strategic Offensive Operation in '45.

It was agreed in Yalta that the soviets are entitled to keep what the get. But that agreement was arranged by FDR and Truman pressured the Soviets to stop expanding. That was why Stalin canceled the operation to take Hokkaido Island
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by iamord(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
lezz:

your diction is cheap and your insults are as tidy as chicken scribble and you're still hurting. Funny how my few words rip your heart out and make your emotions faster than your brains.

Everything about you depicts your heritage--poor and broke as your ghana. Nigeria at its present state is what ghana can never become. You all are docile, dull, copycats and Naija-wanna-bes.

While Nigeria battles with Electricity, we muscled out a $532 billion dollar economy, the biggest on the continent.

While bokoharam rages in north, that region has managed to produced the richest man in African, and the richest black man in the world......Dangote is worth $16 billion dollars more than half the economy of the whole ghana. The 2nd richest man is still a distant $6 billion.

While you claim we are unemployed we still have africa's richest woman.

While you claim we are fools, we still manage to produce africa's riches blogger. Our traders and importers still cause so much headache for your dull and lazy, iddle ghanaian pettytraders, they pressured your government to ask the industrious and hard-working Nigerians to leave your national market...hehe.

While we are uneducated, we still managed to launch 3 satalites in the orbit....the only african country to do that till date.

While living on less than $2 a day, we have 130 million active gsm subscribers, DHL sub-sahara africa headquaters, MTN financial headquaters.

Should i go on puting you in your place? I will.

GLO, ECOBANK, DANGOTE,ZENITH etc in ghana extending Nigeria's economic empire in Ghana.

Nollywood is what ghollywood is trying in vain to become.

Our music is your national anthem.ghana play us none stop.
(note how you shamelessly sang an old naija tune earlier)

our artists and stars are household names all over ghana.

That is why you are a ghanain nairaland e-rat.
From the abyss of eternity God destined Nigeria to be bigger and greater and more influential than ghana.

Ghana's greatest achievement is to be regarded as Nigeria's neighbour. And her citizens proudly display thier nairaland account as a bragging right.

Your life's greatest achievement is to own a nairaland account and have a Nigerian like me exchange words with you -a favour i don't mind doing just to boost the timid morals of our tiny, direction-less neighbours.

As a ghanain you aren't even worth the effort i employed to type this, but Nigeria has been performing alot of sacrifices to her neighbours, so who am I to complain.

Don't bother replying this post if you have any ounce of shame left in your coal black flesh. I have murderd and buried you, let Ghanaians in nairaland read and weep. Hejeheheheh

I got nothing with your beef with the other guy.. But you post shows that you know very little about ghana, .. And carry on with a lot of misconceptions..same goes to a lot of guys on here that share like mind.. If I should weep it will be for you like minds
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lmao, Japan surrendered to the western bloc after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So the Soviets had no right to quickly carve something out for themselves in that territory, no?

However, when the Nazis retreated after they were defeated by the Red Army, and the Soviets were marching to Germany, it was alright for the western bloc to rush to Germany to carve something for itself, no?

Till you learn how to debate without sentiments and a clear head, being partial will always becloud logical summation. When you are ready to study real history - read books written by Emeritus Professors from Oxford and Cambridge Universities. The two best Universities for history on the planet.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Missy89(f): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bullsh1t! You are not making sense at all. There was a deal in Yalta and the soviet promised to enter the war with Japan. Japan till date haven't signed a peace treaty with Russia because of the Islands they took. Japan surrendered to the Allies Minus the soviet Union.

Can you please read the Potsdam agreement before u start talking about what you don't know? Let me post an interesting piece for you to study.

[b]As late as August 22, 1945 the Soviets had serious plans in the works to invade Hokkaido, Japans north island. The job was to have fallen on the 87th Rifle Corps and was to commence on 8/21. There was unexpectedly heavy resistance on the Russian take over of Sakhalin however and the Hokkaido operation was moved to August 24 or 25. The landings would occur at Rumoi, and though the assault fleet could be considered rag tag in comparison to the American fleet, there was less resistance expected and the Russians were confident they could carry it out. This invasion of the Japanese homeland would be coming a full 2 months earlier than the planned Operation Olympic invasion of Kyushu. Even though the Russians were prohibited by the Potsdam agreement from moving into Hokkaido, the fact that they continued to fight the Japanese even after the Emperors August 15th surrender announcement would give the Russians an excuse to keep fighting and move into Hokkaido, Potsdam allowing for "contingency planning." Imagine the geo-political fallout from the Russians occupying Hokkaido and a divided postwar Japan. The threat of Russian occupation of Japan may have also influenced Trumans decision to use the A-bomb and thus hasten the wars end. Stalin canceled the Hokkaido invasion when he saw that Japans surrender was inevitable and further Russian advance would damage relations with the allies and possible lead to U.S. naval action, and possible conflict. Trumans firm stand with Stalin regarding Soviet incursion into Japan ranks as one of the most important decisions ever made by Truman.[/b]

Keep feeling good with your Oxford BS. Nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2014
Lmao...straight from yank lies like it claimed it won Europe, no? Lool. Oh, and like selling weapons to all sides during the war, and joining the war three years late, after the Soviets had already weakened the Nazis?

Anyway, how was that imperialism despite being during a war situation? Lool.

Go to bed - still gatt e-love for you. But stop bringing dumb fvckers into my debate next time.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Missy89(f): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2014
How does the story about joining the war 3 years late change the fact that soviets tried to expand beyond the agreed line?

Imperial powers don't just walk in and take lands with cookies and candies but with the barrel of the gun? how many piece of land did the Allies kept for themselves in Europe when the war ended? Only the soviet expanded The rest maintained Status quo ante and redrew the borders to accommodate other nations. But Stalin was more interested in land grabbing. That's a FACT!
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Anyway, I'm done with the back and forth cos it seems you will never give up on spouting historical junk the yanks indoctrinated their folks with. In Europe where it all happened, the story was written differently, the way it actually happened. And endeavour to also get involved with African history - you still have a long way to go.

So, have you started doing squats? Lool. You need to pump that batty out ASAP. tongue

Edited
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by GuyFawkes: 12:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Missy89:

But the soviets grabbed land from Finland in the winter war (Karelia, Petsamo etc), Japan '45 (Kuril Islands) and Mongolia'44(Tuva). In fact, Truman was furious and had to pressure the Soviets to stop advancing on Japanese Island in '45. so what do we call that?. defending themselves?
and don't forget they grabbed Lviv (now part of Ukraine) from Poland '39 and russified it deported the poles there to Siberia. Their other land grabs in Poland can be overlooked because they were taking back what they lost in the treaty of Riga

Didn't the Russians want the Finnish border situated far away from Leningrad? They also sought to lease the Hanko penninsula for their Baltic fleet innitially. I'm not disputing though.

The Japanese had been in their cross hair throughout the war ,maybe Stalin took the islands as some sort of punitive measure grin . Russo-Japanese hostilities had been high since the turn of the century.

Agreed most territories the Russians took back were those that had been theirs at the height of the Russian empire. Notice a similar trend with the Russians from Japan,Manchuria to Eastern Europe, they always create a buffer zone .
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Missy89(f): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Didn't the Russians want the Finnish border situated far away from Leningrad? They also sought to lease the Hanko penninsula for their Baltic fleet innitially. I'm not disputing though.

The Japanese had been in their cross hair throughout the war ,maybe Stalin took the islands as some sort of punitive measure grin . Russo-Japanese hostilities had been high since the turn of the century.

Agreed most territories the Russians took back were those that had been theirs at the height of the Russian empire. Notice a similar trend with the Russians from Japan,Manchuria to Eastern Europe, they always create a buffer zone .

There is no problem with creating a buffer even thou that's not always the objective. In other to do this you have to take other people's land and colonize it. which brings me to the same point that every great power will do what is necessary to protect their interest no matter what and no country is clean. be it Russia creating buffers, China colonizing Tibet, America dominating the American hemisphere and "spreading democracy" etc. You can't be a great power if you don't assert your influence. pretexts and strategies might differ, but the story is always the same.

I have talked about Russia's need for buffers in previous threads and how they were instrumental in defeating the Nazis many times. But we can make excuse for one and criticize the other.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by GuyFawkes: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2014
Missy89:
How does the story about joining the war 3 years late change the fact that soviets tried to expand beyond the agreed line?

Imperial powers don't just walk in and take lands with cookies and candies but with the barrel of the gun? how many piece of land did the Allies kept for themselves in Europe when the war ended? Only the soviet expanded The rest maintained Status quo ante and redrew the borders to accommodate other nations. But Stalin was more interested in land grabbing. That's a FACT!

There wasn't any land that was up for grabs the Allies could have kept anyway.It was all about spheres of influence. The allies had to concede territory for the soviets whom had done most of the fighting. The soviets didn't expand beyond any territory that wasn't agreed earlier with the british. Remember the 'naughty document' ?
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Missy89(f): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2014
GuyFawkes:

There wasn't any land that was up for grabs the Allies could have kept anyway.It was all about spheres of influence. The allies had to concede territory for the soviets whom had done most of the fighting. The soviets didn't expand beyond any territory that wasn't agreed earlier with the british. Remember the 'naughty document' ?

Right, but
The naughty document was more about how to divide and control Europe (sphere of influences) and the Americans weren't involved unlike the Yalta agreement where Stalin wanted land concessions for fighting Japan.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by GuyFawkes: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Missy89:

Right, but
The naughty document was more about how to divide and control Europe (sphere of influences) and the Americans weren't involved unlike the Yalta agreement where Stalin wanted land concessions for fighting Japan.

STALIN yes the big bad wolf!!!
Any other soviet leader that was interested in land grabbing?
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Missy89(f): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2014
GuyFawkes:

STALIN yes the big bad wolf!!!
Any other soviet leader that was interested in land grabbing?

Nuclear blackmail kept everyone at bay after WW2

There was basically no more land to grab in Europe and Japan was occupied by America, China was an ally (temporarily) and the union was relatively safe until it all came crashing down. The buffer was strategic and also a liability. It was just a matter of time
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by GuyFawkes: 1:34am On Oct 31, 2014
Missy89:

Nuclear blackmail kept everyone at bay after WW2

There was basically no more land to grab in Europe and Japan was occupied by America, China was an ally (temporarily) and the union was relatively safe until it all came crashing down. The buffer was strategic and also a liability. It was just a matter of time

Agreed
Isn't it time the US leaves Japan,Germany,Italy and other territories it occupied in the fallout from WW2 ?
The Okinawans have had it already but their voices have been suppressed. The Germans are proud folks I bet not having a very strong army irks them albeit mutedly.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Don't mind them, the Ghanian cedi is worthless, we are generous enough to supply them with electricity. They still haven't recovered from the 'ghana must go' saga, where we sent home 2 million gorillas and their bearded wives(husband cheesy ). One of their shaolin soccer players almost killed Uzoenyi, out of rage.
That apart, what's ur take on this topic?
lol, ghana always get excited whenever Nigeria is mentioned. Been web-stalking Nigeria since the early 90s.

Back to topic, i wouldn't be sure if it's my opinion on western culture or imperialism or african history.... The thread has produced different sub-threads
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Missy89(f): 1:46am On Oct 31, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Agreed
Isn't it time the US leaves Japan,Germany,Italy and other territories it occupied in the fallout from WW2 ?
The Okinawans have had it already but their voices have been suppressed. The Germans are proud folks I bet not having a very strong army irks them albeit mutedly.

Only few NATO members are meeting their military budget obligations. Why not like America fight your wars and save money? Germany got what she wanted in Kosovo with US militarily machine. Let Wasteful america keep spending the money they don't have while you sit back and enjoy your security. Poland is getting what they want in Ukraine while hiding under NATO as well.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2014
iamord:

I got nothing with your beef with the other guy.. But you post shows that you know very little about ghana, .. And carry on with a lot of misconceptions..same goes to a lot of guys on here that share like mind.. If I should weep it will be for you like minds
misconception ? You would do fine to point it out to us. I mentioned UK pressured and blackmailed Ghana signing the anti-gay law and your friend flared up like a pregnant female.

Now Ghana's economy is aid dependent as is her national budget. S&P has devalued the cedi to near junk status and the country has applied to IMF for a bail out.

What's the misconception? Having the urge to tow the heroic part ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by GuyFawkes: 2:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Missy89:

Only few NATO members are meeting their military budget obligations. Why not like America fight your wars and save money? Germany got what she wanted in Kosovo with US militarily machine. Let Wasteful america keep spending the money they don't have while you sit back and enjoy your security. Poland is getting what they want in Ukraine while hiding under NATO as well.

NATO has served its purpose , the US won the cold war. European NATO members are war weary and cutting their military spending.
They don't see the dangers the US seems to everywhere undecided
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Take care of the mess in the place where you live.

Don't worry about my life, I live in a civilized country. wink cool
You are an irrelevant 2nd class alien in Germany where you reside. And no amount of feminism you muster can change that or make you accepted.

And I'll tell you this: an african woman practicing feminism or female liberation is as ignorant as a 15th century pre-colonial woman in Africa.

Feminism is a concept an african woman can't grasp the whole concept of. Even western women are pulling long faces after just about half a century of practice.

If you're too far gone, try and save your kids. Don't be just another dumb african woman who's only a self loathing, relevance-seeking , western puppet.

5 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
lezz:
You are an irrelevant 2nd class alien in Germany where you reside. And no amount of feminism you muster can change that or make you accepted.

And I'll tell you this: an african woman practicing feminism or female liberation is as ignorant as a 15th century pre-colonial woman in Africa.

Feminism is a concept an african woman can't grasp the whole concept of. Even western women are pulling long faces after just about half a century of practice.

If you're too far gone, try and save your kids. Don't be just another dumb african woman who's only a self loathing, relevance-seeking , western puppet.

And yet you would marry a granny to be even a third class citizen. grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ifm6-Bf-qsk/UWkz6b1YtHI/AAAAAAAAAHk/i2Rv4Lab09I/s1600/nigerian%2Bman%2Bmarries%2Bgrandmother.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I still find it hard to believe she is married, with kids and has a job in Germany. These things are enough to weigh a woman down. I think carefreewannabe studied german in university and was taken on excussion to Germany, which she is trying to use to gain popularity. All those overseas that I know, hardly use an hour on nairaland, when there are better social networks like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, instagram, not to talk of a married woman.
She uploads pics of feminist celebs that you beg to wonder if a married woman would be concerned with such frivolities. angry Upload the pic of you wearing a carefreewannabe tee shirt with your children and husband on the streets of Germany, or a video of you singing carefreewannabe anthem on streets of Germany or I DON'T BELIEVE YOU cheesy

Who said I was married with kids? You are confused. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by iamord(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
lezz:
misconception ? You would do fine to point it out to us. I mentioned UK pressured and blackmailed Ghana signing the anti-gay law and your friend flared up like a pregnant female.

Now Ghana's economy is aid dependent as is her national budget. S&P has devalued the cedi to near junk status and the country has applied to IMF for a bail out.

What's the misconception? Having the urge to tow the heroic part ?

Which silly heroic part are you talking about?, you make a lot of outlandish statements yet foolish and immature so to speak!. so because ghana refused to sign the anti gay law, it now makes us western puppets?.. If you people want to be religious and hypocritical bigots then that's fine!. But you don't impose it on anyone to score some cheap points and show how powerful nigeria is. Ghana over time has made decisions And sacrifices to keep the country out of conflict and it has been shown throughout the world that ghana has one of the most peaceful political terrains in africa. We are matured enough to know what is good for us and do it. When nigeria wanted to sign in the anti gay law a lot of dumbfucks started jumping around that it must be passed into law! cos its not in your culture, its sinful, its a ploy by western powers blah! Blah! Blah! I Saw your religious leaders have a filled day trip on the matter. A little research would have opened you to the fact that homosexuality is almost as old as our existence on earth and not just an invention of western powers. if they want to penetrate your country there are still a whole lot of methods to choose from, than this. You are already religiously, culturally and ethnically marginalized. I don't need to point out the results for you to see, yet you want to add gender to the list. and you guys feel smart,! I know a whole lot of homosexuals in your country are even more productive to the nigerian economy than you are. I mean is that one of nigerians issues at the moment?? When one of your northern leaders married a young girl what happened..?? A whole lot of atrocities go on in your country on a daily basis that you people dirt of your shoulders, that deserve more attention, and you feel its a smart move. Ghana just got into the middle income bracket,and in order for the country to become a full fledged middle income country there has to be a check in the policies in place so as not to create further hitches like what we see today,of which the government and good people of ghana are working to correct that and build a vibrant economy.. So keep focusing on the negatives, nigeria is not exempted , the naira is also struggling against the dollar due to falling oil prices.. Although the naira is doing better.. Both economies are sick in certain sectors, and ghanas current issue does not make nigeria any better. so the earlier you join hands to correct the ones in your country instead of looking for who is not faring well and under performing the better

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by AzontoGhost(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2014
iamord:

Which silly heroic part are you talking about?, you make a lot of outlandish statements yet foolish and immature so to speak!. so because ghana refused to sign the anti gay law, it now makes us western puppets?.. If you people want to be religious and hypocritical bigots then that's fine!. But you don't impose it on anyone to score some cheap points and show how powerful nigeria is. Ghana over time has made decisions And sacrifices to keep the country out of conflict and it has been shown throughout the world that ghana has one of the most peaceful political terrains in africa. We are matured enough to know what is good for us and do it. When nigeria wanted to sign in the anti gay law a lot of dumbfucks started jumping around that it must be passed into law! cos its not in your culture, its sinful, its a ploy by western powers blah! Blah! Blah! I Saw your religious leaders have a filled day trip on the matter. A little research would have opened you to the fact that homosexuality is almost as old as our existence on earth and not just an invention of western powers. if they want to penetrate your country there are still a whole lot of methods to choose from, than this. You are already religiously, culturally and ethnically marginalized. I don't need to point out the results for you to see, yet you want to add gender to the list. and you guys feel smart,! I know a whole lot of homosexuals in your country are even more productive to the nigerian economy than you are. I mean is that one of nigerians issues at the moment?? When one of your northern leaders married a young girl what happened..?? A whole lot of atrocities go on in your country on a daily basis that you people dirt of your shoulders, that deserve more attention, and you feel its a smart move. Ghana just got into the middle income bracket,and in order for the country to become a full fledged middle income country there has to be a check in the policies in place so as not to create further hitches like what we see today,of which the government and good people of ghana are working to correct that and build a vibrant economy.. So keep focusing on the negatives, nigeria is not exempted , the naira is also struggling against the dollar due to falling oil prices.. Although the naira is doing better.. Both economies are sick in certain sectors, and ghanas current issue does not make nigeria any better. so the earlier you join hands to correct the ones in your country instead of looking for who is not faring well and under performing the better
I always wonder why most of them see everything about Ghana wrong and anything about their's perfect. It's high time we avoided all mediocrity and go for gold!!!
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
iamord:

what do i make of you ? Preacher, political apologist or a cultural sell out ?

I can deduce 2 things from your long post.( 1) ghana is willing to sell out her morals, culture and interigrity and political sovereignty for a little piece of Western bread just to remain in the middle income class.

(2) you are of the assumption that since homosexuality is almost as old as man, it should therefore be declared as a normal, acceptable mode of public behavoiur. So kids growing up do not have a right to know it's a taboo for a man to get an errection for another man?

ANd since africa has many economical and political problems, we should compound it with endorsing homosexuality.

(3) And your thinking is still shallow you Can't comprehend the agenda of feminism, homosexuality. to you it's just another sovial trend .

Wise up, so ypu wont be left behind cos the train is almost out of your reach.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And yet you would marry a granny to be even a third class citizen. grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ifm6-Bf-qsk/UWkz6b1YtHI/AAAAAAAAAHk/i2Rv4Lab09I/s1600/nigerian%2Bman%2Bmarries%2Bgrandmother.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin
Your time and constancy here on nairaland as a purported married woman with kids is still an indictment that you're an abandoned goods.

There's no love for you, ma'am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin.

In Mortal combat video game voice
*finish him*
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by OFOnaOGU: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
red101:

women can dress however they want. men can also dress however they want.
She is a grown woman and doesn't need you to be telling her what to wear so yes I agree with her. it's her body and non of your business.

You don't talk like that! That is how the white-men deceived you . They don't keep God's Laws and Commandments; it is the more reason why they deviate our minds from Old Testament Laws (They say that the old things are gone). Why would the Old Things go? GOD is the MOST ANCIENT (The Oldest Of All) and HE/SHE/IT abides by HIS/HER/ITS WORDS.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by red101(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-C5WzPreFwNk/UoWjDpOfE5I/AAAAAAAACNc/HLBl_y9PJ6c/s640/TATTOOS+DADELIVERER.jpg[/img]
I wonder why the OP didn't say anything about his fellow male style of non-conservative dressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by red101(f): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Blaming it on the west is pointless, hypocritical and has no grrounds. Even men here in nigeria who wanna take a piss can be so mannerless as to bring out their genitals in the full glare of others outside!! Is that not indecent exposure? Is the west to blame for that too? As pure africans devoid of any form of civilisation, we never wore clothes. Even the traditional attire depicted in nollywood movies shows a lot of skin and its equal to wearing of panties and bra. It is the same west that raised our IQ, saved us from full blown barbarism (even though we still do act like barbarians till today) and gave us common sense that we need clothes to cover. So blame it on individuals and not on the west!!! Simple!! STOP BLAMING THE WEST FOR EVERYTHING AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY!! We on our own are naturally morally bankrupt. We have always been wicked, callous and barbaric!! we are just hypocrites, pretenders. Remove the religious fanaticism, we are Nothing!! The west are not religious yet they know what is right and they just do it. we ought to be ashamed of ourselves. Indecent exposure of body parts is and as always been a part and parcel of africans!!!

preach it. they (TV01, misogynist, and their friends) need to start accepting responsibility for themselves rather than the whole "blame the white man" and "bash the black woman" trope that is being overused and abused. they don't know how embarrassing they sound when they begin to whine like buffoons.

how can the west corrode a morality that doesn't exist to begin with.
https://www.nairaland.com/1976988/ghanian-fraudster-duped-lonely-british

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by iamord(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
lezz:
what do i make of you ? Preacher, political apologist or a cultural sell out ?

I can deduce 2 things from your long post.( 1) ghana is willing to sell out her morals, culture and interigrity and political sovereignty for a little piece of Western bread just to remain in the middle income class.

(2) you are of the assumption that since homosexuality is almost as old as man, it should therefore be declared as a normal, acceptable mode of public behavoiur. So kids growing up do not have a right to know it's a taboo for a man to get an errection for another man?

ANd since africa has many economical and political problems, we should compound it with endorsing homosexuality.

(3) And your thinking is still shallow you Can't comprehend the agenda of feminism, homosexuality. to you it's just another sovial trend .

Wise up, so ypu wont be left behind cos the train is almost out of your reach.

Read Your post. @ this juncture I need not to expanciate more cos I can see you are a shallow thinker and stiff necked . What ever rocks your boat you move on with it

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by iamord(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Blaming it on the west is pointless, hypocritical and has no grrounds. Even men here in nigeria who wanna take a piss can be so mannerless as to bring out their genitals in the full glare of others outside!! Is that not indecent exposure? Is the west to blame for that too? As pure africans devoid of any form of civilisation, we never wore clothes. Even the traditional attire depicted in nollywood movies shows a lot of skin and its equal to wearing of panties and bra. It is the same west that raised our IQ, saved us from full blown barbarism (even though we still do act like barbarians till today) and gave us common sense that we need clothes to cover. So blame it on individuals and not on the west!!! Simple!! STOP BLAMING THE WEST FOR EVERYTHING AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY!! We on our own are naturally morally bankrupt. We have always been wicked, callous and barbaric!! we are just hypocrites, pretenders. Remove the religious fanaticism, we are Nothing!! The west are not religious yet they know what is right and they just do it. we ought to be ashamed of ourselves. Indecent exposure of body parts is and as always been a part and parcel of africans!!!

Best post I have read on NL
Saved your post to read over it

Sophie you are a black lady that rocks!!!

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by CrudeGH: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hahahahaha bring me my shitnigerian fooool grin I am in need of entertainment grin a shit-covered fooool from foolstown grin a nation of 160 million foools grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

You need to have your head examined asap, dog!

Hahahahaha see disgrace. Men fighting over coke, Chei, naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin
my dog, have you ever heard about the United Nations Human Development Index? grin grin grin your sh1thole zoo is rated below Ebola-ravaged Liberia grin weep for your dustbin country, magg0t grin

200 million phucked up people in a sh1thole! deluded lunatics inhabiting an aylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion grin

134 million of you impoverished creatures don’t have toilets. 90% survive on less than $2 a day grin

142 million are unemployed, malaria kills 300,000 mugus every year, pneumonia kills 200,000 apes in that zoo grin

no wonder they are scrambling for Ghanaian passports to escape their armpit country grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin

[b]people are kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke! [/b]Chei women are being trafficked abroad as sex slaves grin http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin

shitnigerians eat grass to survive grin

Fucking pig of a cursed space destined for the dustbin! grin grin grin

OMG! food stampede kills 20 cool embarassed undecided http://news.silobreaker.com/food-stampede-kills-20-in-nigeria-5_2267180766955831391 grin

whack a con! The shitnigerian’s problem starts from birth. Hahahahaha nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa. grin https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877 grin

enjoy your supper from the dustbin,magg0t! http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin

hahahahahahahahahahaa ALL HAIL THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS grin grin grin grin

MUMUDOM REPUBLIC!

[s]
lezz:

your diction is cheap and your insults are as tidy as chicken scribble and you're still hurting. Funny how my few words rip your heart out and make your emotions faster than your brains.

Everything about you depicts your heritage--poor and broke as your ghana. Nigeria at its present state is what ghana can never become. You all are docile, dull, copycats and Naija-wanna-bes.

While Nigeria battles with Electricity, we muscled out a $532 billion dollar economy, the biggest on the continent.

While bokoharam rages in north, that region has managed to produced the richest man in African, and the richest black man in the world......Dangote is worth $16 billion dollars more than half the economy of the whole ghana. The 2nd richest man is still a distant $6 billion.

While you claim we are unemployed we still have africa's richest woman.

While you claim we are fools, we still manage to produce africa's riches blogger. Our traders and importers still cause so much headache for your dull and lazy, iddle ghanaian pettytraders, they pressured your government to ask the industrious and hard-working Nigerians to leave your national market...hehe.

While we are uneducated, we still managed to launch 3 satalites in the orbit....the only african country to do that till date.

While living on less than $2 a day, we have 130 million active gsm subscribers, DHL sub-sahara africa headquaters, MTN financial headquaters.

Should i go on puting you in your place? I will.

GLO, ECOBANK, DANGOTE,ZENITH etc in ghana extending Nigeria's economic empire in Ghana.

Nollywood is what ghollywood is trying in vain to become.

Our music is your national anthem.ghana play us none stop.
(note how you shamelessly sang an old naija tune earlier)

our artists and stars are household names all over ghana.

That is why you are a ghanain nairaland e-rat.
From the abyss of eternity God destined Nigeria to be bigger and greater and more influential than ghana.

Ghana's greatest achievement is to be regarded as Nigeria's neighbour. And her citizens proudly display thier nairaland account as a bragging right.

Your life's greatest achievement is to own a nairaland account and have a Nigerian like me exchange words with you -a favour i don't mind doing just to boost the timid morals of our tiny, direction-less neighbours.

As a ghanain you aren't even worth the effort i employed to type this, but Nigeria has been performing alot of sacrifices to her neighbours, so who am I to complain.

Don't bother replying this post if you have any ounce of shame left in your coal black flesh. I have murderd and buried you, let Ghanaians in nairaland read and weep. Hejeheheheh
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.