Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How The West Corrodes Our Morality - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The West Corrodes Our Morality (81864 Views)

Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West? / African Ladies And Affairs Within The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
lezz:
He is a "he"? Sounds feminine and emotional to me.
right ? lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Ever pause to consider why you stand alone?
cuz the road to redemption and real knowledge is very narrow while the road to stupidity is wide cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

There are a lot of light skinned Asians who do turn red while blushing.(The Kalash, Brahmin, and even some Persians and Arabs..to give an example). ''Yellow men'' are mainly SE Asians...(and having met ,worked with, and interacted with many of them...they are as light skinned as caucasians too!).

And then there are the American Indians...who are also called red men (by the same caucasians).
now you are just making stuff up.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
now you are just making stuff up.

Good afternoon to you ,sir or madam.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

good afternoon to you too bushman ermm oops i meant bushdoc cheesy
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yes, this is the answer to your stvpid accusation.

Not everyone has a second ID here with that he sends plenty of emails with to find out who the person he hates so much is. grin
What is this?
Your stvpid accusation?

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
cuz the road to redemption and real knowledge is very narrow while the road to stupidity is wide cheesy

Good luck with your "real knowledge".
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

What is this?
Your stvpid accusation?

Fact.

Do you want to continue talking about it hater?
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Good luck with your "real knowledge".
thanks. much appreciated. your kind gesture that is wink

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by EternalBeing: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Good point.

When the colonial masters and missionaries came back (again) after the slavery era, they (especially the women) came ashore swapped in layers upon layers of hot clothing - as per their Victorian ways of dressings.

A quick look at some of the late 19th century pictures snapped with their pin-hole cameras reveals the Africans in the villages were running around bu.tt n.aked.

Even more n.a.ke.d than the poor lady 5minmadness couldn't stop og.ling at, at the bus stop.
I saw only children running naked not adults. You also forgot that only a minute part of Africa go clothless and they live deep in the bush, we took cloths to them to get them civilized. From time immemorial, my tribe has been known to dress gorgiously in wonderful African attire, not naked. Even the fact that you as a person has not been running around the streets naked corroborates the fact that public unclothedness is only an esclusive right of a demented phycosis victim. Even if our ancient ancestors were walking butt nacked, must we? Finally, why haven't you, you and you stuck to a 1st generation computer, a Petntium I or II Computer or that ancient horned big Nokia? We humans ensure that new generations of technology are much better than the old ones, yet some humans will never want to become better beings. We all agree that nackedness promote immorality. In prosperity and spiritual purity; Ain't you surpose to be better than your father let alone your ancient ancestors?! The major reason why GOD ALMIGHTY allow procreation is for the generation of better humans, remember that HE ensured that only new breeds of Israelites got to the Promise Land, HE made it 40yrs so that those that murmored died out in the witherness. I shall not miss the so imminent Rapture IJN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

dont take anything i said personally. in the heat of battle, rash words would be used. i never meant any of it. its all in good fun. just throwing that out there to anyone so yall dont get offended. was all in good humor

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
ELLYsian:

You are trying to prove that Nigeria is such a sane place as compared to other countries.
What difference does it make if people are killed at school or at university?

If you want to argue this way, then show me a Western country where men are allowed to marry 12-year-old girls.

you're missing the point. I'm not saying nigeria is saner than she is. I'm not saying that we should blame the west for our failings . I am stating the facts of our problems not apportioning blame. If we don't know how our problems morphed, we're not likely to have the competence to tackle it.

And while i am not playing the blame game, i am still asserting that the west are far more morrally corrupt than most third world countries.

Her chanels of satalite tv has been sensored in the middle east, far east, some eastern european cointries. and other places where decency is encouraged and not corrupt imdividualism.

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Fact.

Do you want to continue talking about it hater?
As a matter of fact I do.

Please say it again, this time clearer and with the right nouns and/or pronouns in place so I know exactly whom the accusation is directed at.

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

As a matter of fact I do.

Please say it again, this time clearer and with the right nouns and/or pronouns in place so I know exactly whom the accusation is directed at.

It was directed at YOU!

Clear enough?

2 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
sukkot:
dont take anything i said personally. in the heat of battle, rash words would be used. i never meant any of it. its all in good fun. just throwing that out there to anyone so yall dont get offended. was all in good humor

No offense taken...I love a good historical discussion.

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by sukkot: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

oh yeah me too bros. sharpens the mind

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
bushdoc9919:

You are a paragon of patience.
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It was directed at YOU!

Clear enough?
Nice try.

So you do realize that you both sound alike, no?

3 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
freecocoa:
And where have you seen women walking about t0pless in Nigeria?

You brought in the "topless" eish into this discussion even though we know alot of women walk around half naked, you do not need to be completely naked to be naked, if I can see the shape of every thing you carry that's suppose to be hidden in public, then you are naked.

true or false?

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

Nice try.

So you do realize that you both sound alike, no?

And you sound like some other hater.

Apart from the reason that I would never take interest in a man with your views, this is just another reason why I never replied to your numerous emails.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Wisegeek01(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Odilafta:
Like someone once posted,
women are comfortable
wearing bikinis,sports wears and anything exposing their private ministry
but if you mistakenly
come-in on them wearing
pant and bra,
they would scream,cry and
run for cover.

It's epic,I cannot say more.

Lol" it's mind trick*
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by lezz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
EternalBeing:

I saw only children running naked not adults. You also forgot that only a minute part of Africa go clothless and they live deep in the bush, we took cloths to them to get them civilized. From time immemorial, my tribe has been known to dress gorgiously in wonderful African attire, not naked. Even the fact that you as a person has not been running around the streets naked corroborates the fact that public unclothedness is only an esclusive right of a demented phycosis victim. Even if our ancient ancestors were walking butt nacked, must we? Finally, why haven't you, you and you stuck to a 1st generation computer, a Petntium I or II Computer or that ancient horned big Nokia? We humans ensure that new generations of technology are much better than the old ones, yet some humans will never want to become better beings. We all agree that nackedness promote immorality. In prosperity and spiritual purity; Ain't you surpose to be better than your father let alone your ancient ancestors?! The major reason why GOD ALMIGHTY allow procreation is for the generation of better humans, remember that HE ensured that only new breeds of Israelites got to the Promise Land, HE made it 40yrs so that those that murmored died out in the witherness. I shall not miss the so imminent Rapture IJN.

Not only are you a sound christian, you're also intelligent, logical, factual and full of wisdom. What shall i give to thee? For you may not take a beer. You must own several versions of the Bible.

I can only say i find your logic very spirotually and educationally sound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And you sound like some other hater.

Apart from the reason that I would never take interest in a man with your views, this is just another reason why I never replied to your numerous emails.
Which of the 'numerous' mails darling?

The ones from this moniker or the ones from the mystery moniker you would love so much to be my alternate ID?

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

Which of the 'numerous' mails darling?

The ones from this moniker or the ones from the mystery moniker you would love so much to be my alternate ID?

You sent me numerous mails from this moniker but we both know that you have a second one. wink
And this is why you think others have it too.

By the way, I would really appreciate it if you stopped alluding to my posts on almost every thread you find me.
It would be nice if you were at least man enough to call out my name if you have something to say.

And I am not your darling.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by aadoiza: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
The counter-incursions being launched by the women here leave much to desire. What most of them, girls, don't know is that the modern vestiments(skimpy, revealling, skin-tight, etc.,) make it utterly easy for guys to f**k them at will and whereever possible. And that is why they, guys, love such dresses. Harsh weather's been cited as the possible reason for such rot, debasement, and vestimentary shenanigans what an excuse(flimsy)! I say. Albeit Saudi(and middle east) is way hotter, the hijab yet thrives, even the non-muslims over there protect their nudity to their level best. If you walk around naked and you are raped by the hormonally imbalanced, my empathy for you will be 'blimey'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by crackhaus: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You sent me numerous mails from this moniker but we both know that you have a second one. wink
And this is why you think others have it too.

I sent you 3 empty mails from this moniker spaced weeks apart, each one with an innocent intention - friendly gesture in getting to know the person behind your NL facade.
Care to share what you mean by 'numerous'?

I have not sent any other mails to you with any other mystery IDs...are you starting to lose what's left of your darn mind genius?

By the way, I would really appreciate it if you stopped alluding to my posts on almost every thread you find me.
It would be nice if you were at least man enough to call out my name if you have something to say.

And I am not your darling.
Darling I quoted you on this thread as I have done countless times before.

What exactly do you mean by alluding to your posts on almost every thread?
I only did that once during my row with that shymexx character, or is there another instance?

You must really be losing your mind, what's left of it that is.

4 Likes

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Austin234(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Condemn evil in all its ramification. Bikini wear shud be restricted at d bed room. Wheather shud not be an excuse for going unclad in d public

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
crackhaus:

I sent you 3 empty mails from this moniker spaced weeks apart, each one with an innocent intention - friendly gesture in getting to know the person behind your NL facade.
Care to share what you mean by 'numerous'?

I have not sent any other mails to you with any other mystery IDs...are you starting to loose what's left of your darn mind genius?

Darling I quoted you on this thread as I have done countless times before.

What exactly do you mean by alluding to your posts on almost every thread?
I only did that once during my row with that shymexx character, or is there another instance?

You must really be loosing your mind, what's left of it that is.

I can see you suffer from memory loss.
Never mind, I will remind you at the right time.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
honeric01:

You brought in the "shirtless" eish into this discussion even though we know alot of women walk around half naked, you do not need to be completely naked to be naked, if I can see the shape of every thing you carry that's suppose to be hidden in public, then you are naked.

true or false?
False.

1 Like

Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
freecocoa:
False.

Because?
Re: How The West Corrodes Our Morality by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
aadoiza:
The counter-incursions being launched by the women here leave much to desire. What most of them, girls, don't know is that the modern vestiments(skimpy, revealling, skin-tight, etc.,) make it utterly easy for guys to f**k them at will and whereever possible. And that is why they, guys, love such dresses. Harsh weather's been cited as the possible reason for such rot, debasement, and vestimentary shenanigans what an excuse(flimsy)! I say. Albeit Saudi(and middle east) is way hotter, the hijab yet thrives, even the non-muslims over there protect their nudity to their level best. If you walk around naked and you are raped by the hormonally imbalanced, my empathy for you will be 'blimey'.

The "hormonally im*balanced" should not be the ones who dictate to women what to wear and they will even ra*pe women when all of them wear a hijab.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.