Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (63973 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Man Utd are criminals. This is DISPORTIONATE RESPONSE and TRANSFERRED AGGRESSION!!!!

It was Benitez that spoke and Its LFS that gets the brushing this is Unfair We shouls report to Court of Arbitration on Sport.

This is only a game no be war.
grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Man Utd are criminals. This is DISPORTIONATE RESPONSE and TRANSFERRED AGGRESSION!!!!

It was Benitez that spoke and Its LFS that gets the brushing this is Unfair We shouls report to Court of Arbitration on Sport.

LOL! Do you want to file a complaint on behalf of Chelsea? This is our way of showing Liverpool that we are a team that does not need favor to win. We have pure skills and talents.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
Giggsy and Neville were outstanding today . . . best performance so far this season.

We had the desire, the hunger and the team spirit. I would have taught we were playing Wigan grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2009
Thanks to Rafa, he made our teamtalk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! Do you want to file a complaint on behalf of Chelsea? This is our way of showing Liverpool that we are a team that does not need favor to win. We have pure skills and talents.

Seconded!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
Dont make mouth too much United fans . It is not over until it is over. But for today, I am so happy United won.Estatic .But dont get it twisted. Gunner For Life.
See you in the next match and be good. Thank you so much. Thank you.You far too kind.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2009
dayokanu:

I think the whole team should be charged for Assault!!!

Violation of Human Rights

*I wonder what Benitez is doing right now*
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by donaremu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2009
teemoe:

[size=20pt]We are the champs.  .  . we are .  we are  we are[/size]

WE ARE THE CHAMPS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE CHAMPS,

Up Man United cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
vicade:

don't make mouth  too much United fans . It is not over until it is over. But for today, I am so happy United won.Estatic .But don't get it twisted. Gunner For Life.
See you in the next match and be good. Thank you so much. Thank UYou far too kind.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2009
Cristalz:

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2009
chamotex:

*I wonder what Benitez is doing right now*[/sub] grin grin grin

He is sitting in his parlour watching the game again, rewinding significant scenes, painfully searching for something,anything to put on his new list of complaints grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
United made my day . . . . . . . . . . . . . Get in there!!!!. Thank God for a fantastic victory
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2009
Mourinho must be a really confused man right now! Chelsea had two coaches (Scolari and Mourinho) and still got whooped,Fergie changed his tactics and switched his line-up intentionally to confuse Mourinho i am sure of it

Vida scored and my Fantasy League Points are flying through the roof right now
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ Cristalz

Chelsea players lost their charm in this match just like we did against Arsenal.

The only man I felt sorry for is Mikel Obi, he was at the top of his game today but too bad it is United's day.

RED DEVIL, We are the champion.

We've to start clearing a space for another Premier League Trophy again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2009
now we focus on the game on wednesday and how to stop zaki and heskey from trying anything stupid.  
MAKE NO MISTAKE.  .  .THE LEAGUE IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hey nazzy, Happy new Year!!.  .  .Good to see you back grin grin

Chelsea were totally clueless today, no thanks to Big Phil. The man has messed that team up. In the beginning they were okay kinda 'cause their MF was too closed up for us to get through, but then he put Anelka in and opened up the MF, thus giving Fergie the chance to strike. And man, did Fergie strike!!! grin

As in, I expected them to at least equalize when it was 1 - 0, you know how they are very good at coming up from behind. But I was so surprised today.  .  .there was absolutely no fight left in them. Poor boiz.  .  .JM will be very happy with himself now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
Cristalz:

Hey nazzy, Happy new Year!!.  .  .Good to see you back grin grin

Chelsea were totally clueless today, no thanks to Big Phil. The man has messed that team up. In the beginning they were okay kind of 'cause their MF was too closed up for us to get through, but then he put Anelka in and opened up the MF, thus giving Fergie the chance to strike. And man, did Fergie strike!!! grin

As in, I expected them to at least equalize when it was 1 - 0, you know how they are very good at coming up from behind. But I was so surprised today.  .  .there was absolutely no fight left in them. Poor boiz.  .  .JM will be very happy with himself now.

Season's Greetings.

We have proven to every opponent out there that we've got what it takes to win the trophy again and again and again.

They came to Old Trafford with a record of about 16 away wins and 4 draws and yet they were dealt with mercilessly.

UP MANCHESTER UNITED _________ WE ARE THE CHAMPION
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
Chelsea players lost their charm in this match just like we did against Arsenal.

The only man I felt sorry for is Mikel Obi, he was at the top of his game today but too bad it is United's day.

Mikel was one of the worst on the field today at par with Drogba, Ballack and Deco.

He was responsible for that first goal with the schoolboy pass in the box 18 that led to the corner
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2009
forget about school boy pass.

Haven't you noticed that his contribution to the defence has reduced.

He was good in the midfield today.

Zooooooooooooooooom! www.goal.com

Operation make them pay for criticizing Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2009
What an emphatic response to Benites's jaded jibe at Fergie
SAF must have been like, 'we'll show you another way to buy over referees and the FA'
And BANG!!!! three goals past Petr Cech and Co.
Benitez must be somewhere shivering from excessive nervous breakdown and fear
He must be realising by now what an uphill task he has.
It do been better if he had kept mute and let the footwork do the talking but alas. . . .

A good team is known by it Crisis management strategy
When United went trophyless for about three season (bar the Carling cup in 2005)
It was as if everything was gonna crack. Rumours of Fergie leaving was rife
But somehow, thanks to his independence, he brought his team together and evicted the bad eggs
Built a new attacking and monstrous squad (apologies Sauron).
And in 2006, trophies began to flow like milk and honey in the land of Canaan,

Check out The Chavs and Gaynners and what do you see
Terrible crisis management strategy.
Maureen left with his wahala and negative football
I think technicality lost it for the blues today. Playing the passing game with no creative midfielder is like shooting oneself in the foot
They had possession but couldn't pierce the rock solid back four. Vida and Johnny Evans were outstanding so was Gary (suprisingly) and Evra.
Some players have also lost it; Deco, Drogba and Ballack. Joe Cole was a visible ghost.
And its not 12 clean sheet for VDS and also our 8th straight unbeaten EPL league games since losing to the Gaynners at Emirates.

I never gave any chance to Fletcher and Giggs in the middle.
I guess that was what won it. They do been confusd of how to mark the line up
But Giggs in particular proved me wrong. SAF is a genius. . . . . . . . .

JS Park is my man of the match and i can't wait to have a them scousers and Gaynners in this form
I hope we can do it past Wigan come wednesday and then give Rafa the heat of his managerial career

Next time you don't mess with Fergie
He is a Mafia!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2009
GIGGS AND PARK WERE AWESOME 2DAY.
PARK WAS DEFINATELY D MAN OF THE MATCH.
I HEARD THAT BENITEZ IS ALREADY SHITTING IN HIS PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HHAHAAHAAAAAAA.
THE DEVIL IS WAITING TO PAINT HIM RED AT THHE PIT OF OT.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tatase(f): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2009
superstar1:

GIGGS AND PARK WERE AWESOME 2DAY.
PARK WAS DEFINATELY D MAN OF THE MATCH.

Emperoh:

JS Park is my man of the match

Wait!!! Do you really mean Park as in Ji-Sung Park?!? Na wa o.  shocked I don't think we watched the same match. Giggs I can agree with but Park?!? Seriously Park who-can't-stay-on-his-feet-and-must-lose-the-ball Park Wow!  shocked It's really interesting that you guys think so.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2009
Girl now I'm not sure you watched the match grin

Park was absolutely brilliant for the entire 90 minutes. He was tireless, relentless, and he got nearly all his moves right!! He was picking balls, making good passes, taking the ball up front and was good in retaining possession.  .  .he totally troubled Chelsea's defense, heck he made JT seem almost incompetent till JT got so frustrated and bludgeoned the poor boy to the ground grin

Park was my MOTM for real. Woulda been absolutely perfect if he had gotten a goal, but still, his performance today was off da chain! I'm amazed you don't agree with the rest of us that think so.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2009
JS PARK WORK RATE WAS SOMETHING ELSE --- AS USUAL
THE GUY SHD BE TESTED FOR STEROIDS -- WALAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HE WON 8 OF THE BALLS HE CONTESTED FOR OR HUSTLED FOR
HE WAS AN IRRITANT TO LAMPS,DECO,BALLACK N CASHLEY
HE GETS US ON THE BREAK/COUNTER WIT A BURST OF ENERGY N VERVE
HE WAS A DECOY FOR NEVILLE
GIVE IT TO THE GUY, HE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tatase(f): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2009
Cristalz:

Girl now I'm not sure you watched the match grin

Park was absolutely brilliant for the entire 90 minutes. He was tireless, relentless, and he got nearly all his moves right!! He was picking balls, making good passes, taking the ball up front and was good in retaining possession.  .  .he totally troubled Chelsea's defense, heck he made JT seem almost incompetent till JT got so frustrated and bludgeoned the poor boy to the ground grin

Park was my MOTM for real. Woulda been absolutely perfect if he had gotten a goal, but still, his performance today was off da chain! I'm amazed you don't agree with the rest of us that think so.

I don't think I can imagine Park and brilliant in the same sentence ever. To be fair, I only watched from about the 35th minute to the end (Sopcast issues) and I didn't see him being anything other than his usual _____ self.  JT IS incompetent and has been so for most of the season. I've never been a big fan of Park's though and I guess I just didn't see anything to convince me otherwise today. Someone like Vidic made me proud to be a red today, but then he always turns it out for the most part. Even Giggs (with his old legs) was really amazing today, totally on point! I certainly would not rank Park above them. But I suppose we can A2D.

superstar1:

JS PARK WORK RATE WAS SOMETHING ELSE --- AS USUAL
THE GUY should BE TESTED FOR STEROIDS -- WALAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HE WON 8 OF THE BALLS HE CONTESTED FOR OR HUSTLED FOR
HE WAS AN IRRITANT TO LAMPS,DECO,BALLACK N CASHLEY
HE GETS US ON THE BREAK/COUNTER WIT A BURST OF ENERGY N VERVE
HE WAS A DECOY FOR NEVILLE
GIVE IT TO THE GUY, HE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't dispute he's very good at running around a lot but I saw more of the same _____ from him (falling too much and too easily tackled), but again I guess we can agree to disagee. In any case we won so yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bydot1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2009
I never knew i supports d greatest club in d World. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2009
We haven't concede any goal since November in the Premier league.

Which means 8 matches unbeaten.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ tatase

My sister, ONE UNITED jare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we rule them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2009
i can't believe that Benitez still has the galls to mouth gibberish even after drawing at Brittania Stadium?
Well lets see how it goes. Trust Fergie to 'Finish Him'(MK).

And whats with Rio now
He is billed to have a scan come tuesday.
I hope its not gonna be like Gary's.

Tatase
JS Park is some very tireless and consistent player
He ran the mdifield ragged and made Gary look like a legend
Was back when are defending and always initiated attack
I maybe tempted to give Vida the MOTM for marshalling his defence well but Parks movement and work rate is exceptional
He plays with a relentless dedication and commitiment and you also get to see his end product
Not the Tevez like huffing and puffing without any good end product .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bydot1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2009
Thats why i prefer park to nani
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2009
Mourinho's reason for going to Old Trafford to watch the Manchester United - Chelsea match was not only to see United loose the match.

It is because he wants to judge the performance of our players against  a club like Chelsea and by doing so he will be able to plan his own strategy before the [b]InterUnited [/b]match in February. With the hope that Chelsea would win so that he can set up his players either like Chelsea or something close.

Unfortunately, Chelsea lost today's match and now he will have to review the past Chelsea-United matches. And today he will learn one learn about playing against United "Never settle draw @ home".
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2009
Messi scored a screeeeeeaaaaammmmeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for barcelona against Osasuna

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (98)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.