Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (63629 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by edoyad(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
tkb417:

CR7 is about to be crowned. hmm where is Dayo to come and tell us FIFA was biased

another record for UTD!! we are producing the first world footballr of the year in the EPL.
so so nice

i just hope we can follow up on Wednesday with a resounding victory over Wigan. We should be able to score 4 goals. I need that goal difference between us and Chelsea reduced!

Well well, CR7 will definitely be crowned on the back of the chelsea victory. But wait, can y'all smell that ? Yes, it's the acrid smell of your burning engine parts. Savour this moment (19:23, 12th jan 2009), cos it's going to be the painful experience commonly knownly as downhill from here on. Take care so y'all don't break something.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2009
I think I've told you before to quit exhibiting your silliness everywhere you go tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2009
Team of the week (3-5-2):   According to Eurosport.

GK: Jussi Jaaskelainen (Bolton) - 34

DF: Jonny Evans (Manchester United) - 39

DF: Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United) - 39

DF: Patrice Evra (Manchester United) - 38

RM: Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) - 35

CM: Ryan Giggs (Manchester United) - 41

CM: Scott Parker (West Ham) - 41

CM: Mikel Arteta (Everton) - 39

LM: Ashley Young (Aston Villa) - 38

FW: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) - 39

FW: Craig Bellamy (West Ham) - 38

All United except for 5 others.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2009
@Nazzyon,
Of the outfield players, CR7 has the least rating.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
Atleast they included hm in the list.

Wait to see Goal.com's
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2009
Team of the Week -According to Goal.com

Given
Davies - Shittu
Vidic
Evra
Arteta
Palacios
Giggs
V Persie
Young
Rooney

Honourable Mentions

Jonny Evans (Manchester United)
Marouane Fellaini (Everton)
Kenwyne Jones (Sunderland)
Rory Delap (Stoke City)
Tim Howard (Everton)
Maynor Figueroa (Wigan Athletic)
Phil Jagielka (Everton)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2009
Mind you there has been rumours going around that Ronaldo may not win the FIFA 2008 WORLD BEST PLAYER AWARD
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2009
My fellow mancs according to Bbc.com the person who was responsible for tripping the alarm at chelsea's hotel at 6am the day of the massacre(sorry Match)was none other than the hand of God himself Argentina Coach Diego Maradona.He was said to be smoking an Havana Cigar  cool.And to think Rafa accused fergie of the incident claiming it as one of his dirty tactics. Bloody Spaniard.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hello,

FIFA WORLD BEST PLAYER AWARD IS LIVE ON TV

Right now.

Super Sport 5

For Nigeria.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2009
CRISTIANO RONALDO

Is the WORLD BEST PLAYER 2008.

Another trophy in the kitty.

Messi will Win the trophy in 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
Congratulations to CR.

Very well deserved.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2009
Congratulations to our boy Ronaldo. the first ever Premier league player to win the Fifa World Footballer of the year.hope more comes for him in Red devil shirt.Congfrats.
We mancs can't just stop rejoicing.hope the party never stops this year.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
whatever!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2009
Its not a surprise to anyone. . .

We all knew who was going to win it.

That Boy Ronaldo. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2009
dayokanu:

whatever!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
CONGRATS RONALDO.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2009
Congrats all ye apostles of CR7. He deserves it anyways.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2009
Congrats to CR7
Thats cappin up a fine one year campaign

DDK
Why can't you just felicitate with someone even if it never favours you shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2009
Congrats to my darling CR. . . . He deserved it after that beautiful display last season.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by yemmight(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2009
dayokanu:

whatever!!!!

At lease congratulate us for once. Abi you think say na moi moi.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by yemmight(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2009
dayokanu:

whatever!!!!

At least congratulate us for once. Abi you think say na moi moi.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2009
Congratulate for wetin? FIFA got it wrong.

And Cristiano Ronaldo? duh! tongue rather Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2009
That boi Ronaldo!!!

Congrats to SAF for making a boi from nowhere a world champion. and to all mancs, i say congrats!!!
we are the first to produce such in the EPL!

Go Go UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2009
Dayo,
No need to beef.
I have my problems with Ronaldo even as a United fan,but the truth is that he by far deserves it on the strength of last season's performance.
42 goals in all competitions is phenomenal,and for a midfielder for that matter.
Even Torres has no problems with it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2009
I am not FIFA and FIFA has decided to give him. But I think he does not deserve it.

How can a world footballer of the year not make top 23 in the biggest tournament of the year(Euro 2008).

23 players were selected and the world footballer was omitted. Gah Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can The world footballer of the year be so clueless in top games like against Italy, Germany and Brazil within the same year.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2009
@ DDK

Thank God, you are not FIFA tongue

Ronaldo is the best player in the world judging by his perfomance last year. He more than deserves it.

You and your Biggest tournament and big games theory. please shush it.

If you don't like the fact that he has Won the award, please do us a favour and jump off a plane without a parachute, it will do the game of football some good. tongue

@ Mancs

Congratulovia should be in order.

i hope this spurs Ronaldo into reaching his form of last season, we will need it to prove to bad belle cynics like DDK, that Ronaldo is trully gifted and blessed, if he takes my advice and miraculously survives the fall.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by aieromon(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2009
congratulations CR7 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ Post

MANCHESTER UNITED FC Is is great team, parading great players, who plays good brand of football, with the manger in the premiership, congrats to RONALDO!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2009
Patrice Evra out for three weeks cry

Rio Ferdinand missing for another week sad

Maradona tells Tevez to join Inter tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2009
Patrice Evra out for three weeks

Rio Ferdinand missing for another week

[b]Maradona tells Tevez to join Inter[/[/b]quote]
madman. why not Verona?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2009
@tkb417
This one wey you change siggy again i hope say you and Madam lipsrsealed no fight sha?I been get your messages good looking out man!

Fergie is trying to reduce Carlos's value in the transfer market that man is a crook a smart one at that
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2009
@tkb417
This one wey you change siggy again i hope say you and Madam no fight sha?I been get your messages good looking out man!

Fergie is trying to reduce Carlos's value in the transfer market that man is a crook a smart one at that

pally, thanks
how ur side? as for Madam? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2009
Sir Alex Ferguson angered by 'Arsenal fan' ruling on Patrice Evra
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson’s programme notes for the Chelsea match had to be edited down after he railed against the Football Association’s decision to allow an Arsenal season ticket holder to play a role in banning Patrice Evra for four matches.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/4226422/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-angered-by-Arsenal-fan-ruling-on-Patrice-Evra.html

I wonder who Fergie will attack next - God for making grass green instead of red? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.