Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? (5368 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by olumaxi(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
Oginni?...i av sex evriwea
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
drfiwaj:
have u heard of adventurous sex? Its the sweetest
there are 1000s other ways to be adventurous.
your in-laws' shouldn't be on the list, it is disrespectful.

a friend's house can give an equivalent feel, tell your friend, sort of like there is one girl you want to bring over to his place and have him drop the keys.
just that the girl in question is actually ur wife. your friend's kitchen may be a good place to start. grin
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by ElFenomeno1: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
webdezzi:

your in-law' shouldn't be on the list.

a friend's house can give an equivalent feel, tell your friend, sort of like there is one girl you want to bring over to his place and have him drop the keys.
just that the girl in question is actually ur wife. your friend's kitchen may be a good place to start. grin

Why shouldnt it be?!

Is there any law or rule that forbids it?!

What if there was an empty home, and the wife and her hubby are looking after the place in the absence of their in-laws?

Will they need to get back to their's for sex to happen?!

It is dumb........... The thinking behind it being wrong is absolutely dumb, daft and dimwitted!
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
webdezzi:

your in-laws' shouldn't be on the list, it is disrespectful.

your marriage go boring die
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Why shouldnt it be?!

Is there any law or rule that forbids it?!

What if there was an empty home, and the wife and her hubby are looking after the place in the absence of their in-laws?

Will they need to get back to their's for sex to happen?!

It is dumb........... The thinking behind it being wrong is absolutely dumb, daft and dimwitted!
if you are caught in the act, will you be proud of your actions?
if you will be, then go ahead. if not, it is wrong.

that should be the thinking behind it.
yea, there could be an empty home but a hidden security cam could be somewhere.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Fesomu:
your marriage go boring die

so because i chose not to use my in-law's house for sex, my marriage go boring die shey?
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
webdezzi:

so because i chose not to use my in-law's house for sex, my marriage go boring die shey?
yes na
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Do you mean in the same room with your in-laws?

if yes ofcouse why not?
you must be a comedian for real, so you mean uoi gonna bleep your wife in the same room with your inlaw it a taboo,you want make your wife papa and mama dey know how you dey bleep their daughter#hehehehe
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by mirexxx(f): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
julisa2020:
dude thats disrespect in the highest order...:-/trust me...its a very big deal...such act would only show that you dont have respect for both your girlfriend and her parents...
girlfriend abi wife op said in-laws house!
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by mirexxx(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
prettythicksme:
you must be a comedian for real, so you mean uoi gonna bleep your wife in the same room with your inlaw it a taboo,you want make your wife papa and mama dey know how you dey bleep their daughter#hehehehe
obviously not the same room na. u and ur parents dey stay dsame room ni it's ur wife's or husband's room in their family home. wetin go carry momci n popci go dere?
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
obviously not the same room na. u and ur parents dey stay dsame room ni it's ur wife's or husband's room in their family home. wetin go carry momci n popci go dere?

the core of many abominable acts we have these days such as bleeping neighbor's wife, best friend's girl, brother's wife etc. stem from "adventure"
adventure is addictive and has no limit, you will want to up it.

some things are just plain wrong to me no matter how colorful you paint it.
if it is a family house and a room has been allocated to the couple, that is understandable sha.
the fact i think it is wrong does not mean you shouldn't do it if it rocks your boat
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by mirexxx(f): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
webdezzi:

the core of many abominable acts we have these days such as bleeping neighbor's wife, best friend's girl, brother's wife etc. stem from "adventure"
adventure is addictive and has no limit, you will want to up it.

some things are just plain wrong to me no matter how colorful you paint it.
if it is a family house and a room has been allocated to the couple, that is understandable sha.
the fact i think it is wrong does not mean you shouldn't do it if it rocks your boat

and ur canoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Break-up Lines!!! (PHOTO). / See What I Saw On Tinder [pics] / Meet The Woman Who Broke World Record For SleepĂ­ng With 919 Men In 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.