Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (11510 Views)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
temisukanmi:
Guy, u never loved her.. this is nt a genuine reason to break up wif her.. u ar actually after her body.. TRUTH B TOLD. undecided
if i was actually after her body i wont leave her. sex is cheap. i can get pussy now as i type. REAL TRUTH BE TOLD

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Stop cursing the op for an offense he didn't commit. Everyone's virginity was taken by someone, mine inclusive.

Sex is a decision, they both agreed to do it and I'm sure she knew the consequences before doing it.

How is it the op's fault? Did they write an agreement that he must marry her? Haba.

If she had wanted to give her virginity to her husband then she would have waited until the wedding night.

Abeg you girls should spare us this virginity thingy............what's the big deal there?

He broke her virginity so what?

Attitude/character is better than virginity, if you ain't got nice one then your virginity ain't worth a kobo.

And you@OP. I see no reason why should breakup with her, that your excuse is unacceptable. It doesn't make sense.

I'm commenting on this because of the insults.

TBH I don't believe the story.

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by fruityjojo(f): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
let me make her long for me more. i might take her back but she has to pay a lil first.
Na small pikin & Illiteracy dey worry u! U never disvirgin gal b4! Body dey catch u undecided
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
fruityjojo:

Na small pikin & Illiteracy dey worry u! U never disvirgin gal b4! Body dey catch u undecided
okay
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:
Stop cursing the op for an offense he didn't commit. Everyone's virginity was taken by someone, mine inclusive.

Sex is a decision, they both agreed to do it and I'm sure she knew the consequences before doing it.

How is it the op's fault? Did they write an agreement that he must marry her? Haba.

If she had wanted to give her virginity to her husband then she would have waited until the wedding night.

Abeg you girls should spare us this virginity thingy............what's the big deal there?

Attitude/character is better than virginity, if you ain't got nice one then your virginity ain't worth a kobo.

And you@OP. I see no reason why should breakup with her, that your excuse is unacceptable. It doesn't make sense.

You've got good points . Well , someone is going to join the ranks of night criers after twelve and comfort eating binges to stuff away pain. I just feel sorry for her.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

thanks bro...its real. #lordknows
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by temisukanmi(f): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
if i was actually after her body i wont leave her. sex is cheap. i can get pussy now as i type. REAL TRUTH BE TOLD
Like seriously? undecided
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Phourxx(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hmmmm.... Have gotta see the end of this thread.cheesy
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by egopersonified(f): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op, you have buy market be that. You better marry that girl, you know what they say about karma.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
egopersonified:
Op, you have buy market be that. You better marry that girl, you know what they say about karma.
did you meet your girlfriend a virgin? why did that guy that deflowered her not marry her? marriage is not in our plans and she knows it. before the act i told her gan. i no be fool na
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by luvlyqueen(f): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
i loved her but she made me leave. made intimate advances when i was really heated she said i was just after her body...dumped her the next day. just want to prove to her that pussy is overrated. i was with her cos i loved her
is dis d reason why u guys broke up??
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by luvlyqueen(f): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
i loved her but she made me leave. made intimate advances when i was really heated she said i was just after her body...dumped her the next day. just want to prove to her that pussy is overrated. i was with her cos i loved her
shame on u,hw come ur blaming her wen ur d one who did the DUMPING
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by cupidora(f): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Oh! The heartlessness of a man. A poor thing fell prey to this kind of human,if 'it' is even human like I assume angry
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adeolacrown: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
20 going to 21...what is it?

No wonder.#lips sealed
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyqueen:

shame on u,hw come ur blaming her wen ur d one who did the DUMPING
after saying i was only after her body i tried to make her understand its a fallacy...but she had already drawn her conclusion. i was really hurt.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by 0955eb027(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
He who do & run away needs to come back and do again??
U ehn!
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by okoolori(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
He who do & run away needs to come back and do again??
gbam
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by okoolori(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
we dated for a few months. she claims i popped her cherry but we ve broken up. she made me leave her. i dont even think i am guilty as charged(taking her virginity)...now she is calling texting, calling and whatsapping saying she cant leaveme cos i disvirgined her. do i owe her?
My grandma used to tell me that "don't start what u can't finish". Go back and finish what you've started padi mi ungwanu ehn. Ain't you a man? Man up to ur woman now.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by dasparrow: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
we dated for a few months. she claims i popped her cherry but we ve broken up. she made me leave her. i dont even think i am guilty as charged(taking her virginity)...now she is calling texting, calling and whatsapping saying she cant leaveme cos i disvirgined her. do i owe her?

Did you disvirgin her though? You better tell the truth. I have heard of instances where the girl placed a curse on the guy that disvirgined and then dumped her and the guy in question was never able to have a dick erection again. Don't let that be you. What you sow is definitely what you will reap. Go and apologize to her before she places a curse on you and your unborn generations. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Always remember that.

I blame the young woman for giving you her vargina after only a few months of dating when you are not even her husband. God was not crazy when He said that he created sex for married folks only. Those of you fornicating up and down the place will always have one headache or another to deal with in your relationships because you people don't listen and live your lives outside the will of God. Keep it up you hear? One day you will stick your dick in a HIV/AIDS/GONORRHEA/HERPES infested vargina and after that, you will live with painful blisters on your dick for life.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Mrfils(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pictures or... U knw na wink
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by luvlyqueen(f): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
after saying i was only after her body i tried to make her understand its a fallacy...but she had already drawn her conclusion. i was really hurt.
wit d way u acted i would say d same thng
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Frankenstein: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
i will take her back
Don't take her back. You'll be asking for trouble if you do.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Mavelshee(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyoracle:
you owe her your life. undecided

Dude this is 21st century not 1600BC
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by OMA4U(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by OMA4U(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
No wonder! Perhaps the girl is fifteen or close to Sixteen.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
OMA4U:
No wonder! Perhaps the girl is fifteen or close to Sixteen.
she is 19
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
okoolori:

My grandma used to tell me that "don't start what u can't finish". Go back and finish what you've started padi mi ungwanu ehn. Ain't you a man? Man up to ur woman now.
i am a responsible guy...we shall make up this week

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
cupidora:
Oh! The heartlessness of a man. A poor thing fell prey to this kind of human,if 'it' is even human like I assume angry
i am nice not wicked...i am going back to her cos i dont want her to hate me forever and most importantly cos i love her
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
dasparrow:

Did you disvirgin her though? You better tell the truth. I have heard of instances where the girl placed a curse on the guy that disvirgined and then dumped her and the guy in question was never able to have a dick erection again. Don't let that be you. What you sow is definitely what you will reap. Go and apologize to her before she places a curse on you and your unborn generations. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Always remember that.

I blame the young woman for giving you her vargina after only a few months of dating when you are not even her husband. God was not crazy when He said that he created sex for married folks only. Those of you fornicating up and down the place will always have one headache or another to deal with in your relationships because you people don't listen and live your lives outside the will of God. Keep it up you hear? One day you will stick your dick in a HIV/AIDS/GONORRHEA/HERPES infested vargina and after that, you will live with painful blisters on your dick for life.
i reject it...why are you condemning and wishing STD upon me? i reject it again
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mavelshee:

Dude this is 21st century not 1600BC
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Frankenstein:
Don't take her back. You'll be asking for trouble if you do.
trouble? how?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyqueen:
wit d way u acted i would say d same thng
girls ehn...but i never told her she was after my money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? / Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.