Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child (3521 Views)

10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by maysdrays: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2014
when we were still children.I won't deny I didn't do any dirty play with my female friends then. .tho we still doing it small small sha grin...I used to stick broom then into their anus....very silly thing to do. .tell me yours.

parents please guide your children so they don't be like us ; D ; D

Jah forgive us our sins
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by imsuboi(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Foolish _horny nigga angry

1 Like

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by merit12(f): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Hello op

Sowie I wanna ask you something very important

I'm coming back to give you my answers
Stay turned

But lemm ask u. Op

This space not for sale(nl chief of army staff)

Sign never give up if you wanna try
Op are you black?
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by maysdrays: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2014
imsuboi:
Foolish _horny nigga angry
dude. why you insulting
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2014
I was an actor then I dey act husband then another girl act wife

grin you know na
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Putting devil's beans in their cloth,dm hear am tat day
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by imsuboi(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2014
maysdrays:
dude. why you insulting

'cos your thread is dumb undecided
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by maysdrays: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2014
imsuboi:

'cos your thread is dumb undecided
OK
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Enegod(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2014
maysdrays:
when we were still children.I won't deny I didn't do any dirty play with my female friends then. .tho we still doing it small small sha grin...I used to stick broom then into their anus....very silly thing to do. .tell me yours.

Jah forgive us our sins

1 Like

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by turl(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2014
maysdrays:

Jah forgive us our sins

..dafuq did i just read

1 Like

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Nah 4 sec schl I do my own.

Will just Bet a female friend that she can’t touch her bellybutton with both elbows and enjoy the view
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by maysdrays: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

Will just Bet a female friend that she can’t touch her bellybutton with both elbows and enjoy the view
madt guy
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by clean2: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by xynerise: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

You would have gotten a better view of underwears and shimy If you had looked at them from the ground floor of the school building outside the balcony while they were all gossiping upstair.
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by mesoade(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2014
I wasn't allowed to play . . Ordinary tire sef,i no ride
Bt 4 skul . . There's one teacher,wey b say im punishment na make u lie dwn 4 d front of d class . .na so i cum d violate im order so dat me go lie down 4 front . . Tchai,sum gals go just open leg yakata i go cum dey luk.........
May God forgive me

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Tallesty1(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2014
maysdrays:
madt guy
wink
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by maysdrays: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2014
mesoade:
I wasn't allowed to play . . Ordinary tire sef,i no ride
Bt 4 skul . . There's one teacher,wey b say im punishment na make u lie dwn 4 d front of d class . .na so i cum d violate im order so dat me go lie down 4 front . . Tchai,sum gals go just open leg yakata i go cum dey luk.........
May God forgive me

na you na bad pass
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Mprex(f): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2014
I used to be very saucy when i was young so no one came close to me talk more of playing dirty games. undecided
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by KingTom(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2014
Mprex:
I used to be very saucy when i was young so no one came close to me talk more of playing dirty games. undecided
shocked
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Mprex(f): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2014
KingTom:

shocked
what? sad
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by KingTom(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2014
xynerise:

You would have gotten a better view of underwears and shimy If you had looked at them from the ground floor of the school building outside the balcony while they were all gossiping upstair.
No all of you have got it wrong you should have just challenged them to a strip challenge and see how it goes. Or better still ask innocently "why is your chest region so hot" or there is dust on your skirt, grin grin grin
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by KingTom(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Mprex:

what? sad
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2014
I was the class clown so I was just the entertainer,that time I don't even know what was the use of d#ck ,,I knew the use of d#ck in js1 ,so my primary school days where saint like
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2014
Though am gentle. I did mine in secondary school days.. By making girls sit on my laps, nd kissing them playfully.
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Glowstone(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2014
Observing
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Hawlahscho(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Patiently reading and smiling cos I don't know which one to type out of numerous naughty attitudes then.

I WS THE BOSS AT IT ANYWAY
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Mprex(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
I was an actor then I dey act husband then another girl act wife

grin you know na
Lol.. I did this very well. Sometimes, we even gather tins of milk or tomatoes and cook. And you know, I kinda miss the childlike innocence and fun. Childhood was really fun.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by Donkaz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

gringrin
Badt guy!
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by AfricanApple(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
its annoying dat u said u are still doing it small small sha
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: What Were The Dirty Things You Did To Your Female Friends As A Child by kokoA(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Always had a tiny mirror in my pocket which I use to place in between girls' legs at school. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. / I Pity This Babe O..eyaa / 5 Ways To Know That A Girl Does Not Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.