Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. (3528 Views)

Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Difference Between
Love and Lust – 10
Signs!

Your heart is racing, your knees
are shaking and you just can’t
wait to be with your love; but the
question is: Is it real love?

This post is important to both singles and the
married. Singles need to be aware of the
difference between love and lust. It is
important to know that lust does not begin
with a Big Bang!

Many marriages end up in divorce because
what spouses thought was love was mere lust.
Also, the primary problem with lust is that it
can never be satisfied, and the absence of real
love causes a person to lose interest in the
flame of what they thought will last a lifetime.
You will never start off being consumed by
lust. In fact, in the initial stage it’s as small
(but powerful) as a simple thought.
Appreciation of the other then seeps deeper
into the cracks and crevices of a broken or
shaky heart to be replaced by admiration.
That admiration earns for attention. The newly
formed combination of perfect attention and
growing admiration grows roots and becomes
poisonous. Like weeds that mingle into good
crops, lust begins to eat up the heart and
minds, growing faster and more exciting than
anything else around.
Then comes a time for the weeds to be
exposed and uprooted, and somehow it always
seems to affect the real crop no matter how
safely it is played.

Here are some of the signs of lust:
1. You’re totally in awe of the person’s
features.
2. You’re focused on how ‘cool’ the person’s
appearance is.
3. Your conversations are always unreal and
flirtatious.
4. You’re obsessed around that person.
5. You’re more like love birds than friends.
6. You’re interested in having sex more than
anything else.
7. You’re more drawn to where that person is
in life than the heart of the individual.
8. You’re insensitive to everyone else around
you and care only about what you can get
through that relationship.
9. Lack of attention drives you to be a person
you are never proud to be.
10. You place a greater focus on the fantasies
than the actual facts and responsibilities of a
relationship.

To The Singles:
Don’t jump the gun. Wait for the euphoria to
cool down. The majority of young people who
don’t wait for marriage prior to being
committed to each other physically have
ended up getting bored and breaking their
hearts. I know; if this is you, you’d be thinking
that you are different but that is exactly what
the others thought as well!
If the guy/girl is serious about you, he/she
would be willing to wait for marriage and
honour God and each other by taking
responsibility of their beautiful emotions and
feelings. That is a sign of respect and
seriousness accredited to the relationship.

To The Married:
Statistics indicate the divorce ratio of
marriages being higher with remarriages:
either the second or third time around. Instead
of looking for joy outside, start doing
everything necessary to work on the marriage
you’re in.
Any desire for anyone outside of your marriage
is not love but lust.
No matter how undervalued you feel when
you value yourself, everything around you
changes. [tweet this]

The enemy will try to make you think your
marriage is no longer as interesting as it used
to be.
The only way to overcome lustful passions is
not to walk away but flee from it! Just shut
your door to sin and go cold turkey!
Remember the deceiver wants to deceive you
and grass always seems greener till you reach
the other side.

source: www.revivenations.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by DesChyko: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Lust is the first stage of Love, Q.E.D.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2014
ok
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2014
So whr did we stop? I think true bloood....i used to like d mivie buh wen i got to season two, d sex scenes werent much nd it was too much of drama.... So i lost interest..do dey hav season 3
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
So whr did we stop? I think true bloood....i used to like d mivie buh wen i got to season two, d sex scenes werent much nd it was too much of drama.... So i lost interest..do dey hav season 3
yes! the movie isn't rly that great, but the sex scenes kept me glued. it has up to season 7 sef, I'm tired of watching it.
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes! the movie isn't rly that great, but the sex scenes kept me glued. it has up to season 7 sef, I'm tired of watching it.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool............ Why ddnt u watch spartacus? Or rome or tudors... These movies got alot of sex scenes...or do u like it slow or rough
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool............ Why ddnt u watch spartacus? Or rome or tudors... These movies got alot of sex scenes...or do u like it slow or rough
lol I've not watched any of them... hmmmm this ur question ehn grin I think I like rough one, not too rough tho....
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol I've not watched any of them... hmmmm this ur question ehn grin I think I like rough one, not too rough tho....
see u..always pretendin... Wait wait wait..u mean u havnt seen spartacus? Whch planet r u in
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
see u..always pretendin... Wait wait wait..u mean u havnt seen spartacus? Whch planet r u in
lol Pluto. I haven't seen Spartacus..doesn't look cool to me..looks like a war film, which I totally despise
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol Pluto. I haven't seen Spartacus..doesn't look cool to me..looks like a war film, which I totally despise
looool..war film..lmao.. U seen suits?
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looool..war film..lmao.. U seen suits?
nope! I love romantic, vampire and cartoons! call me a baby, I don't care grin I so love cartoons.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
nope! I love romantic, vampire and cartoons! call me a baby, I don't care grin I so love cartoons.
lol i lyk cartoons too..hey.why will i call u baybee jor..wen we hv so much in common.... U need to see suits tho..its very very romantic..... U will thnk me later for recommendin it to u wen ur done watching it.... Lool ..tom nd jery is for kids jor... Matured cartoons like south park, the boondock saints, etc.. Den i loove animated movies... Especialy rio..oh my my...... smiley
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i lyk cartoons too..hey.why will i call u baybee jor..wen we hv so much in common.... U need to see suits tho..its very very romantic..... U will thnk me later for recommendin it to u wen ur done watching it.... Lool ..tom nd jery is for kids jor... Matured cartoons like south park, the boondock saints, etc.. Den i loove animated movies... Especialy rio..oh my my...... smiley
really? grin that's surprising, but cool! didn't know u loved cartoons too! maybe I will try that suit. I love cartoons like barbie tongue time warp trios, justice league, phineas n ferb, toy story etc smiley

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
really? grin that's surprising, but cool! didn't know u loved cartoons too! maybe I will try that suit. I love cartoons like barbie tongue time warp trios, justice league, phineas n ferb, toy story etc smiley
lol av seen all ov dem jor....... Cartoons r great tho..sum ppo think dey r childish buh dey really miss d comedy....

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol av seen all ov dem jor....... Cartoons r great tho..sum ppo think dey r childish buh dey really miss d comedy....
exactly grin do u like the wind in the willow? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
exactly grin do u like the wind in the willow? embarassed
i havnt seen dat one... Is it interestin too?
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Equado(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ah lawv cartoons,,,evn @ ma age

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i havnt seen dat one... Is it interestin too?
ITS THE OPPOSITE OF INTERESTING!! Jesus, I hate that cartoon angry
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Equado:
ah lawv cartoons,,,evn @ ma age
lol how old r u?
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
loooooool.... Must be very very boring......its been so long i watched cartoon last sef... I swear wen i settle down, get a tv nd dstv....will be good to go..
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
btw, wah turns u off?
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Equado(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol how old r u?
in btw 24 and 28....
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooooool.... Must be very very boring......its been so long i watched cartoon last sef... I swear wen i settle down, get a tv nd dstv....will be good to go..
so boring embarassed u will see it on kidsco dstv smiley
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
so boring embarassed u will see it on kidsco dstv smiley
i wil block the channel..cartoon network nd boomerang is ok... My favoryt...sponge bob square pants...hilarious nd naughty things...lol
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by stan241(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2014
E good as everybody just leave this thread for two of una

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
btw, wah turns u off?
umm many things o.. cnt list all of them, but some are..

sweating turns me off like mad! embarassed
bad breath, scanty eyebrows, bald head turns me off too grin etc
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Equado:
in btw 24 and 28....
ah grin don't be shy abt it dear. me, even if I reach 60yrs old, nothing will come inbetween I and cartoon! we are ONE!
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm many things o.. cnt list all of them, but some are..

sweating turns me off like mad! embarassed
bad breath, scanty eyebrows, bald head turns me off too grin etc
looooooool.......... I knw wat u'd be thinkn if a guy who z sweatin profusely sits down near u...ur face will just change..u'd b like....pls ds guy shuld stand up quickly......look at how he is smelling.... Lol smth like dat.... I only hate it wen sum1 who is sweatin brushes me with his sweaty skin.... I feel like scrubbin that area of my skin with hard brush...
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Equado(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ah grin don't be shy abt it dear. me, even if I reach 60yrs old, nothing will come inbetween I and cartoon! we are ONE!
seconded
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooooool.......... I knw wat u'd be thinkn if a guy who z sweatin profusely sits down near u...ur face will just change..u'd b like....pls ds guy shuld stand up quickly......look at how he is smelling.... Lol smth like dat.... I only hate it wen sum1 who is sweatin brushes me with his sweaty skin.... I feel like scrubbin that area of my skin with hard brush...
lwkmd! I will be so maaaad if someone sweating comes near me! but if that person's body touches me shocked BLOOOOOOD OF JEHOVA!!!!!!! angry hell will be let loosed!!! you must wash my dress with dettol! hehehe the kyn bad eye I go give you ehn! if looks could kill, u would be D.E.A.D by now!! angry
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmd! I will be so maaaad if someone sweating comes near me! but if that person's body touches me shocked BLOOOOOOD OF JEHOVA!!!!!!! angry hell will be let loosed!!! you must wash my dress with dettol! hehehe the kyn bad eye I go give you ehn! if looks could kill, u would be D.E.A.D by now!! angry
looooooooool..its d looks i was talkn abt...loool...... Lol cmon, wat if the guy sweeps u off ur feet ..d one with bald head...
Re: Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. by Samguine: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2014
I thought this thread was to discuss Love and Lust? Why do I just see two people's passion for por.n films and phobia for sweaty people? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Nairilander I Instalted Almost Key Me (shoking Pitures Inside)t / SMH | See What This Big Girl Wore To A Party / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.