Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26373 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Arysexy:

Guy this is not 1966. If those cows try this time, Nigeria will boil until every damn soul in this cesspits cross over to d great beyond.

Forget about How prepared, arm deals are going on as I type this. Let them try any rubbish next year. We will conclude the Biafra war 2.

Bunch of mumu goats and cows! Did any one stop them from buying up lands in Abuja. Foolish namas

Internet super mumu.

It's very easy to clutch your chincoo phone to write nonsense. Chest beating since 15AD grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ebankole1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin

Still ontop this matter ??
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Igbo remains one ethnic group in Nigeria that is so devoid of any shame to show their greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups.

This old man get acidic tongue, chai! grin

Why do Nigeria usually experience this on the edge problem anytime Hausa/Fulanis or Easterners are ruling this country? Why can't these two ethnic groups live amicably ? Are they the only Nigerians? undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by collynzo82: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
I dont know why you foolish yeeboes wont stop mentioning Yoruba. What has Yoruba got to do with this topic?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by collynzo82: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ikengawo:

[s]We supported Obasanjo twice, we released Awolowo from prison and an coup to free him was led by an Igbo man, we supported Abiola.
I want it to be noted that all three of these men were abandoned by their people at their respective times. The Obas threw Abiola to the dogs, Akintola made it possible to arrest Awolowo, and Obasanjo lost the SW[/s].

You are just a frustrated goat.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by omoreminder2: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2014
lowgeorge:
Nukes are coming

Foolish Don Aluko, when will you get sense, btw how is Elizabeth?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Oyeneku3: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Yibeos sha cheesy grin
They are the most useless and pathetic race on earth..
Imagine the clowns on NL thinking abt biafra war as if they can even handle a pistol...
Bunch of lazy puvnks...too much James Bond movies ain't good for these nigg.ahs..
They think war is "Internet war".
* spits on their fuvktard faces*

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by standupguy(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:

Why do Ibos love abusing and insulting every other Nigerians, especially the Northerners and Yorubas.?

This is a very inconclusive assumption.
Boar represents Boar and not nairaland.
I witnessed my first case of tribalism first hand during my NySc days, i was also told by someone how they felt IGBOs don't have respect and i asked them according to which culture?
There is no such thing as cultural superiority so when u judge others remember that cultures differ.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
A fool is always a fool. That is what that Mohammed is.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BlackTechnology: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yujin:

Are you not mistaking me for another person? Give me the last three digits of the number.

How south
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by christopher123(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
What amount of bloodshed will make igbos failures and these people successful? If they kill one generation their children will return and research claim their fathers throne.

The north at one pointed killed its opponents and pacified the west and killed its leaders. Took the military, nationalized and took the economy, took the government. Even went as far as taking peoples traditional institutions. All by force. Its 2014 now and they still have nothing. No money, no structure, no more progress than when the British met them. Nigeria is no longer in their hands and despite taking everything they have absolutely nothing. The poorest, least exposed, least productive, least safe and least esteem part of nigeria after all that force and why? Because if you pull beasts out of a jungle and put my them in a palace they will still be beasts and the palace will become a jungle.

We igbos are not afraid of worthless northern threats. Everything we have we earned and will gain more. If we own the economy we bought and developed it. We added sectors that didnt exist and provided services nobody else does. We ventured into places with no light or civilization and provided goods and services. We worked hard and started with nothing. We took our children out of rotting public schools and into private schools that we ourselves business built. We thought of way to manufacture and assemble our own goods. We fitted our villages with hospitals and polytechnics. We formed organizations for community development. We traveled the world to give our children a better life. The coming generation of igbos are striving to surpass the previous, and their children will aim for the same.

Here's a national leader tell us about his 5 wives. Breeding like a beast, threatening that his own region will descend into bloodshed over an ijaw man's election. His brothers no different. Buhari has said the same. El Rufai the same. If you will burn down your entire region everytime you lose an election and continue breeding like an animal, who will control thr economy when its all done?

Is the caliber of training Igbos are giving their children the same as what hausas are giving there's? As a national leader he's telling us his ijaw daughter is getting a master's in Ghana. Meanwhile the same Okonjo Iweala he's obsessing about has moved all ther children through the harvard doctorate program. If tomorrow his Okonjos children buy his land from his children will GEJ be around to blame?

MY DEAR THIS IS A SORE POINT BUT SADLY, YOU JUST SAID THE TRUTH, WHAT ABOUT THE ONES THAT WILL LAZE AROUND LOOKING FOR ONE PARTY OR THE OTHER TO ATTEND, NEXT THING IS GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AS IF THEIR PLACE IS BETTER. HOW I WISH ALL TRIBES CAN COMPETE NOT ALLOWING IGBOS TO TAKE OVER EVERYTHING FROM ENTERTAUINMENT TO MARCHANT AND EDUCATION. THE LAST FRONTIER IS POLITICS...WHICH THEY ARE RULING BY PROXY.ONCE THIS IS GOTTEN, THEN ITS OVER FOR THEM

SO THE SECRET IS COMPETE COMPETE COMPETE WITH YOURSELVES AND IGBOS...DONT JEALOUS THEM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Blackfire(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:

Why do Ibos love abusing and insulting every other Nigerians, especially the Northerners and Yorubas.?

seki won dake ni? igbo-mesi
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
[b]“The next time we had another Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff was at the height of the Boko Haram insurgency and that man was (Azubuike) Ihejirika, who also comes from the same Abia State, from the same Umuahia.

this man does not even know what he is saying. ihejirika is not from umuahia. he is from isiukwuato
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Yujin(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
BlackTechnology:

How south
All is well. Are you carthage man?
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BushidoBlue(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
After two years... Heheheheheheeheheheheheee

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo / Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.