Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26364 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by kettykin: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Arysexy:

My brother, igbos don't need d support of yoruboas, middle belt nor south south to deal with these cows.

The only support we need is source of armunition. I can assure u that as it stand now igbos don't have problem convincing Israel to arm us against this jihadist Fulani and their awusa cousins. That was d only mistake ojukwu made, such won't repeat again. Let them start up something sinister in d north, they will be surprise at what will hit them. Hate to sound this way but these cows are biting more than they can chew.

A war Between Igbos and Hausa /Fulani will not be an issue and it is not a head ache to igbos anytime but what happens when the Igallas ( who dont have any future plans except to fight for what they think is supposed to be theirs like the oil in Aguleri), the jukuns , the Tiv (whose land has been recolonized by the fulanis) the Eggons (who are at war with Fulanis presently ), The yorubas (Nigeria's Vulture) ,the Ebirra,the Zurus, the Angas (Gowon's people) the Beroms , (who are almost extinct as a result of hausa/fulani attacks) the Kafanchan, Gwari joins this people all in the name of one North and one Nigeria while the Ijaws who have been the most exploited people on planet earth the Binis and Urhobo all join them with the false pretend that if igbos win Igbos will annex their Land

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
A big frustrated tribalist. Keep preaching 4 changes with dis tribalistic comment lets see whr de changes wud com frm. Mugu.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
VirginFinder:

Shut up!

What does the SW have to do with this?

But for the SW, won't the northerners have trodden you under their feet ever since?

Wasn't it the SW that brought GEJ to power? Where were your people during the Yar'Adua era?

Aren't we still the one keeping him there?

You better be man enough to face your aggressor. How long will SW fight for you?
LOL, chie.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
A big frustrated tribalist. Keep preaching 4 changes with dis tribalistic comment lets see whr de changes wud com frm. Ewu hausa.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
kettykin:

A war Between Igbos and Hausa /Fulani will not be an issue and it is not a head ache to igbos anytime but what happens when the Igallas ( who dont have any future plans except to fight for what they think is supposed to be theirs like the oil in Aguleri), the jukuns , the Tiv (whose land has been recolonized by the fulanis) the Eggons (who are at war with Fulanis presently ), The yorubas (Nigeria's Vulture) ,the Ebirra,the Zurus, the Angas (Gowon's people) the Beroms , (who are almost extinct as a result of hausa/fulani attacks) the Kafanchan, Gwari joins this people all in the name of one North and one Nigeria while the Ijaws who have been the most exploited people on planet earth the Binis and Urhobo all join them with the false pretend that if igbos win Igbos will annex their Land

Igbos don't need any of these people in the advent of war. Mark my words, it's this the 1960s where people didn't know each other. Right now everyone's eye is open and we're not waiting for any of these people to behave one way or another but mark my words we are 100% ready for whatever the north believes it wants to do.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by sorepco(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
y so much hatred in naija? we should be discussing how we can move the country forward instead of bringing down one another. i laugh in hebrew when i hear ibos control the economy. do u mean commerce? economy of naija is controlled by yorubas, o!! see uac, stock market, leventis, banks and stock brokerage firms; law firms etc.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by VirginFinder: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ikengawo:

that's why Igbos suppored OBJ more than Yorubas? How gave Atiku and Buhari political life if not for Tinubu? Saharareporters, Punch and the rest are all yoruba owned and without them we would have forgotten that there was ever a Nasir El Rufai or CPC. Even today go online and 99% of the people hailing APC are yoruba, while northerners themselves are silent. It's madness to say that yorubas are fighting for SE and SSners when their primary insult on GEJ is that he's

Come on!

You supported OBJ against a fellow Yoruba man the first time. You guys chose the 'friendlier' enemy. So did the north and other parts of Nigeria.

When OBJ was running for a 2nd term, he got support from all parts of the country.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by VirginFinder: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
sorepco:
y so much hatred in naija? we should be discussing how we can move the country forward instead of bringing down one another. i laugh in hebrew when i hear ibos control the economy. do u mean commerce? economy of naija is controlled by yorubas, o!! see uac, stock market, leventis, banks and stock brokerage firms; law firms etc.

Exactly!

The Junaid guy yarned crap. That's why Yorubas are not on this thread per se.

Maybe he meant to say that Igbos hold all key positions that affect the economy which is true.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Peterpan1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jealousy, inferiority complex at play.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Malawian(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
we dont even need to go as far as israel for arms. cameroon, who wants to be the defacto military might of the sub region will readily ship arms in their thousands. what we should be wary about is still great britain. if we dont have their blessing or interests sorted out, it is still moot.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Dmouthed(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is one more reason we must not sell our vote to all these abokiz Oº°˚˚°˚°

Let us carefully bring back our Jonathan Oº°˚˚°˚° . All these Northerners thinks is that the Igbos are cheating them even when they have nothing.
The North now is in a big hand-shake with the south west tru APC and their target is IGBOLAND.God forbid.
But there is God Oº°˚˚°˚° .

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by iphex(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
This Man is an HATER and shall have haters reward.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ikengawo: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
VirginFinder:

Come on!

You supported OBJ against a fellow Yoruba man the first time. You guys chose the 'friendlier' enemy. So did the north and other parts of Nigeria.

When OBJ was running for a 2nd term, he got support from all parts of the country.

We supported Obasanjo twice, we released Awolowo from prison and an coup to free him was led by an Igbo man, we supported Abiola.
I want it to be noted that all three of these men were abandoned by their people at their respective times. The Obas threw Abiola to the dogs, Akintola made it possible to arrest Awolowo, and Obasanjo lost the SW.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by DonDiego(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=27463118]

"Phones!! If anybody can recollect those small nokia phones sold at N1,500 all over by our igbo brothers..those who buy them cldnt use them for 1 month. Bad service reception and bad package! Before everybody got wise, they've made their millions! The original of that phone was clearly 3.5k at [b]slots and other accredited shops![/b]"

SLOT you mean? Fortunately, the company is also owned by an Igboman? So, how do you explain that? Or are you another Junaid Mohammed masquerading as an unbiased commenter?

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by sarutobie(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ikengawo:

We supported Obasanjo twice, we released Awolowo from prison and an coup to free him was led by an Igbo man, we supported Abiola.
I want it to be noted that all three of these men were abandoned by their people at their respective times. The Obas threw Abiola to the dogs, Akintola made it possible to arrest Awolowo, and Obasanjo lost the SW.
the irony...oh the irony..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by mauriceju2(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
this is just the beginning, the bible has already given us expo and we Christians key to it, the bible says that in the last days there will be increase in knowledge, this mean that knowledgeable people are those that will lead in the last days, igbo people being Christians knows this from the bible and invested so much in western education as if their life depend on it while Koran and Islam has deceived the Muslim to believed that they use force, killing and intimidation to rule all generation of human being, Housa man is not going anywhere in this our generation as long as they dont like western(christian) eduction

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Myself2(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
obainojazz:
Another frustrated poor Hausa man on the loose

obainojazz:
Another frustrated poor MAD Hausa man on the loose
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by lacasa: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Lacasa, for once I agree with you. How a statement made by a senile human being is being misconstrued as a staement supported by ALL Northern Nigeria is amazing.

You guys should disown this old man and call him to order; this trend is not helping this nation at all.

Glad you agree wt my point of view
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by EMANY01(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
SamIkenna:

Did you check punch before sounding this false alarm? Bro I suggest you commit to regular re-appraisal of your stands. To put it mildly and respectfully they're, for the most part, a little unsettling.

Ya think??
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmmm i bet the corrupt Elite of the North now regret diving head first into the OIL and GAS sector for wealth leaving their cows and mango business to rot away, now they have nothing to fall back on but Amijiris and Boko Haram - how is that faring Mallams grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by chimerase2: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dis is pathetic I must confess undecided
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SpaceGoat: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by kakakent: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abagworo:
I'm also sure its a paid Igbo that started this nonsense thread to also create enmity with North just because of little money. Money is not everything my brothers. Here is the true story from Punch.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-cant-win-in-2015-because-he-never-won-any-election-in-the-past-junaid-mohammed/

To me this excerpt is the most important point he made in that interview and every intelligent Nigerian should make good analysis of this interview.

Many think if President Goodluck Jonathan wins in next year’s poll, the current Boko Haram crisis will not subside. Do you share this fear?

I believe that this government is involved with Boko Haram directly and indirectly with some of the terrorists in the Niger Delta. Anybody who believes that there is a direct connection knows that this Boko Haram insurgency is not coming out of the blues; it is being financed indirectly or directly by the government. If as they tried to do during the (Peter) Odili tenure in Rivers, to encourage people to unleash violence and after the election, they abandon them, those people will take up arms and unleash terror on them. The fact is this, government is irredeemably corrupt and incompetent.

Do you think that negotiation is the key to curtailing the Boko Haram crisis in the North-East?

Who are you going to negotiate with? Modu Ali Sheriff, Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark or the President himself who are all implicated? How do you talk about stopping armed robbery with a confirmed armed robber?

Person been talk say you be sabo to ur tribe I think say na joke so the only stuff u saw at that website was that jona than cannot win election u didn't see we he said that igbos are the most stupid and greedy set of pple shame on you bro am a deltan but seriously you re a judas

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by standupguy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I am actually intrigue by some of the comments here. I have saved the thread for future purpose smiley. Since you all have shown you want one Nigeria because an Hausa man said you dominate 41% of the Estate business in Nigeria then good! One Nigeria it is....I see you are all happy.... Any Igbo i see shouting biafra in Nairaland i will just show him/her this thread. 2015 will surely be interesting.

The IGBOs are really an endangered tribe in this country.
They were denied biafra, now when they trying to acclimatize to the so called one Nigeria and they are tagged land grabbers.
In as much as I have made it a personally decision only to invest in the south east you can not blame people who invest in regions with bigger and faster profit margin.
More so, no body likes paying rent for a life time so you can't blame people for building where they want to live.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Smooyis(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Going by all these pronouncements, i believe there is truly a big cloud hanging over this nation. Only God can save us from imminent danger.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nukes are coming
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by dokiOloye(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
kettykin:

I understand you , but between the assumption you are making now and the assumption that the igbos made in 1966 is there any difference me thinks that there is not any difference , you did not factor in that the yorubas will likely team up with the north despite their double speaking and crocodile tears of regret of 1966 and also you have not factored in the indifference of the middle belt and some Niger delta groups like the Ijaws (who don't really know what they want out of Nigeria) , these groups despite their being under the brutality of the North will most likely join them in the event of a war.

I am not afraid of the rants of the Hausa /Fulani bigots but have the greatest fear as regards the mindset of out southern neighbors whose body language shows where their loyalty lies
. For the yorubas,yes,they can go either way if a conflict starts but for d middle belt including Taraba and southern Kaduna,lie lie,they can never join d muslim north again,I can authoritatively tell U.Fulani herdsmen have significantly reduced their population ooo and its still ongoing as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ugwumba60: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
lowgeorge:
Nukes are coming
friday
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Godson32(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
soma042:
Wowwwwwww
So proud to be IBGO
Are u sure that u re an IBO/IGBO?
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PPAngel(f): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Did the Bishop Not warn you guys?

BishopJuice:
Junaid Mohammed.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499785_mom_jpgaefd129a3e88e7f8fbbbad3f3acaf9c9

More bloody talk of killings of genocidal rates if a northerner is not President come 2015.

You have heard it all before.
https://www.nairaland.com/1581315/10-noise-makers-watch-out#20688590

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
standupguy:

The IGBOs are really an endangered tribe in this country.
They were denied biafra, now when they trying to acclimatize to the so called one Nigeria and they are tagged land grabbers.
In as much as I have made it a personally decision only to invest in the south east you can not blame people who invest in regions with bigger and faster profit margin.
More so, no body likes paying rent for a life time so you can't blame people for building where they want to live.

Why do Ibos love abusing and insulting every other Nigerians, especially the Northerners and Yorubas.?
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BOAR: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ikengawo:

Liars will die a shameful death cool

Ibos fully supported Bashir Tofa

You never released Awo, it's a lie made up by you Ibos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / "EFCC Turns A Blind Eye At Tinubu But Arrest Yahoo Boys" - Reno Omokri / Terrorists Killed As NAF Shells Katsina Bandit Leader’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.