Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26245 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by BlackTechnology: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yujin:

Point of Correction: No Hausaman historically own a piece of land in Abuja. The real owners are the Gbagyi people popularly called Gwaris- a name given to them by the Hausas. The name of various settlements within the FCT gives credence to it. Kubwa, Lugbe, Gwagwalada, Nyanya, Pyape, Wuse, Asokoro, Zuba etc are typical Gbagyi words.
Do your research properly.

Are you back

Your number went through but I heard a lady's voice

I hope things are fine

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by asha80(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:
If his yardstick for measuring economic prowess is land acquisition, then Igbos have long taken control of that. My question is to whose advantage. El-Rufai who was FCT minister and had access to land statistics stated clearly that 73% of landed properties in Abuja belonged to Igbos and it was acquired through hardwork and not as Government allocation.

The case is not peculiar to the North but almost every major city in Nigeria. Igbos never cease to learn with regards to this land acquisition culture.
your last statement includes you too as you have once boasted here that you are a proud land owner in abuja.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ebankole1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin

Me ,I don't know where or how this man got or figured is STATS o,but i see more to these whole bruahaha than meet the eyes.
Its more or less a hatred,frustration which more to do with the population of Y1bo's in the North.Its like saying,we want to be part from u.
Hausa VS IBo.
We shall know the reply of Idigbo group soon

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SamIkenna: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Junaid, a Fulani, said Igbos do not have historical claim to Abuja which on its face value is largely true. But my question is: do Fulanis have historical claim to even a piece of land in Nigeria?

What many do not understand is that some groups are relevant today because Nigeria is a messy geographical expression - as soon as it's gone things will change. I have no doubt that Fulanis have been using Nigeria as a way to ride shot-gun on the Hausas and other Northern Minorities, that ride will be over the moment Nigeria is gone.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by collynzo82: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:
I'm not sure of his position in APC, but they need to call him to order as a national party, otherwise he would risk speaking for all of them.

Junaid is trying to replace the hate monger-Sarduana of Sokoto in this 2014? We'll see where that takes him.

Junaid Mohammed has never really been competitive, that's why he ended up in Russian to study medicine, instead of UK, France, Germany or USA. Ever heard of any great medical feat from Russia
Unfortunately, and like all non-competitive tribalist, he would rather blame other people for his own deficiencies, Igbos got news for him this time around.

When did Junaid become a member of APC? So every person from the North is now APC. Wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Abagworo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
asha80:
your last statement includes you too as you have once boasted here that you are a proud land owner in abuja.

There is a clear difference between stating and boasting like you just falsely accused me above. I actually did own properties in Abuja which I consider as the effects of Igbo blood. However I've invested more now in Imo and Rivers States. I'd like you to also show me the link of where I did the "boasting" of being a "proud" land owner in Abuja anyway.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

Point of correction! Abuja belong to the Gbagis or gwaris! They own it before Govt took over! Hausa fulanis are always killing their way to steal other people land!!

gwari is not a tribe but a derogatory name for d gbagy's

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
see, u can never be a Japan/Germany/USA of Africa, but u sure is the china..because chinese are generally con artist and leader in inferior productions!

But china doesn't sell inferior good within their own boarders, they only sell outside.

Igbos sell even to their families..

I'll give instances:

As a building technologist, stanchions dnt come in 12 meters again but 11 meters..
Local ones are still 12meters but the imported (from china) are either 10.7 or 11 meters. The reason is:

Igbos has taken over the market and they now request for shorter length from overseas manufactures and hence, lower prices. The local ones dnt really sell again since cheaper ones can be bought. And the locals can't shorten their own length because of SON... They spoilt the market big time!

Same as electronics. Fake but cheap home theatres! U can only get the original at the accredited stores. Then they came in and start painting their shops like accredited seller again..they sell whack jobs for u as originals if u ain't lucky!

Phones!! If anybody can recollect those small nokia phones sold at N1,500 all over by our igbo brothers..those who buy them cldnt use them for 1 month. Bad service reception and bad package! Before everybody got wise, they've made their millions! The original of that phone was clearly 3.5k at slots and other accredited shops!

Electrical cable? That one full ground!! They sell fake cables as Nigerian wire cables which is the best in the world!!

Generators! Some people's got whupped, but av alwys been wise! Once, we have original copper coils..first they came with aluminium coils. They were cheap but are prone to electrical surges and low current! People avoid them. But they came out with something smarter: spraying of the aluminium coil in dark brown colours to resemble copper! And they sell either cheap, if u cld recognize it's fake, or they cld sell at normal price is u missed it!!!

They are fuckin up a lotta things!!! They think they're smart but they're nothing but con-men!

All their lies abt manufacturing things are balant lies! They only assemble their fake finished product sent from afar!!!

I won't be a victim anyways, I knw my game!
If you are so pained about the Igbos, why not take over China.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by asha80(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

There is a clear difference between stating and boasting like you just falsely accused me above. I actually did own properties in Abuja which I consider as the effects of Igbo blood. However I've invested more now in Imo and Rivers States. I'd like you to also show me the link of where I did the "boasting" of being a "proud" land owner in Abuja anyway.
i cant give you the link now as i cant locate it...but for you to admit it means i was not lying about you owning or once owning land or property in abuja as i saw when you once wrote about in here in nairaland...whether being humble or boasting about it is a matter of semantics as that does not erase the fact if a data was processed about property ownership in abuja your name would appear...whether you have invested heavily in imo and rivers is irrelevant because some others who have landed properties in big cities around the country may also have in their state of origin too..whether effects of igbo blood or not my point is with reference to that statement you made your post i quoted is dont castigate a group of people for doing something when in fact you are doing exactly the same thing or likely to do same....it is hypocrisy...you should not have acquired that property in abuja or accepted it(if it was a gift) to stand you on a moral ground to criticize igbos.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

If you are so pained why not take over China.
grin pained? LoL..that's outrageous cos I dnt even patronise u people #fact

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Why then did you divert from the topic and started reading the book of lamentations?

19 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by EMANY01(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

Do not mind the unexposed mofo. He is one of those that call IBB an Hausa man or think everyone from Benue to Sokoto is Hausa.

I am shocked you disagree with his assertions.As an observer on nairaland ,this is the first time you have said anything that seems to support the general aspirations of the ibos. I have always figured you were not really Ibo.I had expected you to stylishly side with Junaid.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tosin7:
The Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, and delegate representing Kano state at the just concluded National Conference, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has spoken out about his hatred for people from Nigeria’s South East, a region populated by Igbos.

Dr Mohammed who was speaking recently with newsmen about issues in the country could not help but make it clear that he believes the Igbos constitute a problem in the country and he challenged anyone who disagrees with him to “go to hell”

Answering questions on his recent arrest by the Department of State Security after some allegedly inciting comments from him, Mohammed said he was arrested because the Director of Operations of the DSS was an Igbo man.

“The order for my arrest came directly from the Director of Operations, an Igbo man. Apparently, he does not like anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about Igbo people and their greed. I think he was particularly very unhappy because I said Igbo have taken charge of the economy and that they have also grabbed most of the land especially for estates in Abuja where they don’t have any historical claims or any other logical claim to even one square foot of land,” he said.

Speaking further, Junaid Mohammed described the Igbos as a shameless ethnic group with “greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups”

“If saying about 42 per cent of the key positions in the economic sector of Nigeria is dominated by Igbo, if that is what they call tribalism, then I stand by that tribalistic statement because these are verifiable facts and whenever I made that statement, I mentioned names and positions and institutions.

“For example, I said the most powerful person in this country is the Minister of Finance who is in fact, the de facto Prime Minister. What it means is that she is the de facto head of government. For a person who was not elected and the legitimacy of the government that appointed her still in doubt, anybody who thinks saying this is being tribalistic, so be it. They can burn to ashes and go to hell.

“Two, I said the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, next I said the DG, Nigerian Economic Summit Group is an Igbo man, the DG, Sovereign Wealth Fund, is also an Igbo person, the DG, Securities and Exchange Commission is also an Igbo person, the DG, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, other ministries which are very critical to the running of the economy like aviation, are also in the hands of Igbo people. So, what are we talking about?

“Igbo remains one ethnic group in Nigeria that is so devoid of any shame to show their greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups. I said and I will still say that the first time Igbo officers staged a coup and assassinated wholesale the political leaders of most other ethnic groups was when we had General Aguiyi Ironsi as the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He was involved in the coup where the entire political leadership, the military and economic leadership of other regions especially the North was decapitated under him and he was from Umuahia.

“The next time we had another Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff was at the height of the Boko Haram insurgency and that man was (Azubuike) Ihejirika, who also comes from the same Abia State, from the same Umuahia. So, if this is what they use to call me a tribalist, then they can go to hell,” Mohammed said.

http://abusidiqu.com/igbos-shameless-ethnic-group-greed-selfishness-junaid-muhammed/

Igbo man is not yet the president and they are overwhelmed. I love northerners especially hausas. They can't stop to amuse.

Anyway. Its Biafranisation of Nigeria. No violence, no conspiracy, no plan. We just have to be alive and Nigeria will be biafranised without anyone having a direct plan doing so.
It is the gift God has given the Igbos to compensate them for their loss during the civil war.

I am not an Igbo Fanatic.
I an a one Nigeria fanatic(in Baba's voice)

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Yujin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Are you back

Your number went through but I heard a lady's voice

I hope things are fine
Are you not mistaking me for another person? Give me the last three digits of the number.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
warrior01:
Igbos should beware and should be extremely prepared. The events of 1966 should not repeat itself. This time around,we must take the fight to their door step anyway they wants it. We are servants to none and we take our destinies in our own hands. If they are looking for slaves and servants, they know where to look.
MY BROTHER, I THANK U...
WE JUST HAVE TO ACQUIRE WEAPONS now..That is if our useless T.A ORJI has done soo...
WELL IGBOS dont need to acquire weapons ,we make ours...
Dis time the WAR will be taken to their DOORSTEPS...
IGBOS hardly look for troubles neither do they forcefully claim your property...THEY BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA ..more than any tribe...that is why dey acquire property...in any part of NIGERIA and the world and live peacefully...
MOHAMMED u should learn to BLAME yourself and your people...
IGBOS hardly forment troubles even in desolate lands..
DEY pay their TAXES ....
DEY learn ur languages fast as a business strategy..
RELATE with leaders of other states cordially..

YET U HATE THEM....
DATS WHAT ENVY CAN DO....
IF U cant BEAT DEM...then MARRY OUR BLOOD...which is XPENSIVE...
IT RUNS IN OUR VEINS and GENES...
HATRED everywhere...yet we have not achieved ASO ROCK recently...hmmmm

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Can your yorobass people afford quality goods when government is feeding them, cloth their children while they reside in rundown shanties of ibadam and abeokuta eating ewa oloyin and gbegiri?

Better soup na money make am, if you want better quality go to Slot he is an Igboman, if Yorubas want their standard they go to the fake shops and get what they want, everybody must not afford Slot products.

SLIDEwaxie:

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
EMANY01:

I am shocked you disagree with his assertions.As an observer on nairaland ,this is the first time you have said anything that seems to support the general aspirations of the ibos. I have always figured you were not really Ibo.I had expected you to stylishly side with Junaid.

The more people believe that Ibos have an agenda, the more frustrated they will gate.

Its a gift.

Just like Egyptians became afraid that the Israelites were taking over their land and wealth, it is the same case in Nigeria. Our case is different from that of Israel. We have people in our homeland and we are ambassador of one Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by naijaking1: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:
If his yardstick for measuring economic prowess is land acquisition, then Igbos have long taken control of that. My question is to whose advantage. El-Rufai who was FCT minister and had access to land statistics stated clearly that 73% of landed properties in Abuja belonged to Igbos and it was acquired through hardwork and not as Government allocation.

The case is not peculiar to the North but almost every major city in Nigeria. Igbos never cease to learn with regards to this land acquisition culture.

You never stop to equivocate. What exactly do you mean by the last 2 sentences. That we should abolish fellow Nigerians from making commercial transactions outside their home states?
Oh, maybe we should amend the constitution to forbid Igbos from buying and owing land in the north, the Yorubas from owing land in the east, and Hausa/Fulani people from ever getting a COC from the west. Na wa for you oh!

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ebankole1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin grin

Oral stats,nigeria made indeed.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Abagworo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
asha80:
i cant give you the link now as i cant locate it...but for you to admit it means i was not lying about you owning or once owning land or property in abuja as i saw when you once wrote about in here in nairaland...whether being humble or boasting about it is a matter of semantics as that does not erase the fact if a data was processed about property ownership in abuja your name would appear...whether you have invested heavily in imo and rivers is irrelevant because some others who have landed properties in big cities around the country may also have in their state of origin too..whether effects of igbo blood or not my point is with reference to that statement you made your post i quoted is dont castigate a group of people for doing something when in fact you are doing exactly the same thing or likely to do same....it is hypocrisy...you should not have acquired that property in abuja or accepted it(if it was a gift) to stand you on a moral ground to criticize igbos.

There is nothing like hypocrisy here. One cannot castigate himself as I am Igbo and never exonerated myself from our misdeeds. The truth is that I've learnt a few lessons . The major reason for my criticising Igbos land acquisition is that it is part of what forms the cold war between Igbos and their host communities.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by naijaking1: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

There is nothing like hypocrisy here. One cannot castigate himself as I am Igbo and never exonerated myself from our misdeeds. The truth is that I've learnt a few lessons . The major reason for my criticizing Igbos land acquisition is that it is part of what forms the cold war between Igbos and their host communities.

Land ownership is not the only thing causing disaffection between Igbos and some lazy ass/non-competitive tribes, positions in civil service was the major grouse people like Edwin Clark had against Igbos. Other reasons maybe as mundane as girl friend/boyfriend issues, education, or perceived better position in just about any aspect of life. So, you can't not say it's all about land, because not too long ago, Ahmadu Alli was quoted as calling on Igbos to come help develop Kogi state, just the way they were called to Abuja, remember?
Igbos are not going to run from anybody in Nigeria again, they fought us to keep us in ONE NIGERIA, so one Nigeria it is. Forever, and ever, Amen.
Just by natural selection, you know what happens to the non-competitive species.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by asha80(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by asha80(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

There is nothing like hypocrisy here. One cannot castigate himself as I am Igbo and never exonerated myself from our misdeeds. The truth is that I've learnt a few lessons . The major reason for my criticising Igbos land acquisition is that it is part of what forms the cold war between Igbos and their host communities.
pls abagworo enough of the this..you should have admitted to that you were equally guilty of the same thing that quote...say 'igbos never cease to learn from this land aquisition culture' without admiiting that you are active participant in what you are criticizing is hypocrisy...if you want the other igbos to learn then go preach to every igbo person you see and tell them the things you learnt about owning properties outside igboland....i am sure when you acquired those abuja properties you also did not care about the cold relationship this trait causes between igbo and other groups.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Can your yorobass people afford quality goods when government is feeding them, cloth their children while they reside in rundown shanties of ibadam and abeokuta eating ewa oloyin and gbegiri?

Better soup na money make am, if you want better quality go to Slot he is an Igboman, if Yorubas want their standard they go to the fake shops and get what they want, everybody must not afford Slot products.

You are wicked grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by dubienatti(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
see, u can never be a Japan/Germany/USA of Africa, but u sure is the china..because chinese are generally con artist and leader in inferior productions!

But china doesn't sell inferior good within their own boarders, they only sell outside.

Igbos sell even to their families..

I'll give instances:

As a building technologist, stanchions dnt come in 12 meters again but 11 meters..
Local ones are still 12meters but the imported (from china) are either 10.7 or 11 meters. The reason is:

Igbos has taken over the market and they now request for shorter length from overseas manufactures and hence, lower prices. The local ones dnt really sell again since cheaper ones can be bought. And the locals can't shorten their own length because of SON... They spoilt the market big time!

Same as electronics. Fake but cheap home theatres! U can only get the original at the accredited stores. Then they came in and start painting their shops like accredited seller again..they sell whack jobs for u as originals if u ain't lucky!

Phones!! If anybody can recollect those small nokia phones sold at N1,500 all over by our igbo brothers..those who buy them cldnt use them for 1 month. Bad service reception and bad package! Before everybody got wise, they've made their millions! The original of that phone was clearly 3.5k at slots and other accredited shops!

Electrical cable? That one full ground!! They sell fake cables as Nigerian wire cables which is the best in the world!!

Generators! Some people's got whupped, but av alwys been wise! Once, we have original copper coils..first they came with aluminium coils. They were cheap but are prone to electrical surges and low current! People avoid them. But they came out with something smarter: spraying of the aluminium coil in dark brown colours to resemble copper! And they sell either cheap, if u cld recognize it's fake, or they cld sell at normal price is u missed it!!!

They are fuckin up a lotta things!!! They think they're smart but they're nothing but con-men!

All their lies abt manufacturing things are balant lies! They only assemble their fake finished product sent from afar!!!

I won't be a victim anyways, I knw my game!
bros u don go china b4, abi u no d read newz?china get more substandard product dan naija..wit 1.3billon n 150mil pep 4 china n naija respectivly, no how every body fit buy original..cos all handz ar not equal..but thankz to China n Igbo man every body fit buy n enjoy tinz acordin to d size of dem pocket..

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
gramci:
Another stupid Abok1
The man mumu die.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by warrior01: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
dubienatti:
bros u don go china b4, abi u no d read newz?china get more substandard product dan naija..wit 1.3billon n 150mil pep 4 china n naija respectivly, no how every body fit buy original..cos all handz ar not equal..but thankz to China n Igbo man every body fit buy n enjoy tinz acordin to d size of dem pocket..

You dey mind the local champion? I no sure that guy don pass shagamu since dem born am

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka:

igbos sell all grades of materials from different depending on your pocket .
Why will you go to buy Nokia of 1500 and expect it to last forever?
He said he doesn't patronize Igbo, but he mentioned slot? Lwkmd.
Whether you wanna buy cheap or expensive products, the igbos are still in charge.
By the way, cutix cables made in nnewi is the best commercial cable in the world but na your money go kill am.
Otherwise, stick to china cables which are cheaper

20 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Slaves come and defend your masters.

"Anti-Igbo sentiments is not a means of transportation because it will take you nowhere"
You'll never see them in this kind of thread.

Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, abagworo, Obiagelli,
Please come here.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
dubienatti:

igbos are the reasons poor Nigerians are living good lives .
No matter how poor you are, an Igbo can give you a product that will match your pocket ranging from clothes to building materials, so that you can talk while others are talking.
If we sell only Turkey clothes, 70% of Nigerians will be tying wrapper to work, and in the wrapper category, if we sell only hollandis and George, people will be going naked till we sell Ankara or Nigerian wax.
Thank God for Aba, and inputs from china, USA and London imports.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Idrismusty97(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
noblezone:
We are still pleading with Nigerians: the Amalgamation was a mistake!

Let us negotiate Nigeria now!

The man said Jonathan is behind 8oko Haram, yet he promised mayhem if Jonathan wins!

Igbos, leave the North while you have the chance!
And none of your Igbos brothers like this post? Sorry...Your so called activism is a waste. Your brothers gain more in the North than their own region. Where do you want to go? Didn't you heard some of your Igbo brothers saying they are buying up Lagos. Just give up your activism and accept you don't/can't gain anything in your own land. And BTW this Junaid doesn't represent the north or any party/tribe he is. He speaks for himself.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Litmus: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
What an incredibly self-destructive thing to say if indeed the comments attributed him are true. Firstly, he should be arrested for incitement (if the law dose not exist in Nigeria then it should), secondly, all dissent politicians or politicians in Nigeria that want to be taken seriously ,internationally, if not in Nigeria, should condemn the statements, thirdly if some group in Nigeria are determined enough they could present a case against him at the Hague. Concerned Igbos feeling sorry for themselves or trying to gain political capital out of this, is not the best response.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing / Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.