Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Niceness To Women - Should You Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niceness To Women - Should You Be? (465 Views)

Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niceness To Women - Should You Be? by BigBashiru: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2014
Background: https://www.nairaland.com/1964911/right-collect-phone-gift-back/3

My response

it is unbelievable that guys fail to realize that niceness is the major enemy of attraction. As long as there continues to be nice guys out there, I will continue to have an edge in this game... if you took her phone from her and threw it in the gutter she will probably love you more because in her head you are a real man. Nice = wimp. Its chick logic and it makes no sense but thats how they think. Next time, be less nice; just buy her a card. She would have appreciated heavy banging on the bed more than that 130k. The only people that appreciate niceness are men... women do appreciate occasional niceness only.

Are you a nice guy?

1 Like

Re: Niceness To Women - Should You Be? by Spicylate(f): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2014
"if you took her phone from her and threw it in the gutter she will probably love you more because in her head you are a real man." in action i kill you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reality Check / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No / Face Lift - Alternative Natural Ideas You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.