Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. (832 Views)

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by willbob(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Please share for us to learn on deciphering between the two. Cc: Ishilove
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by kendrick9(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
This isn't thread worthy bro
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by kristen12(f): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op, share yours first.

1 Like

Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Coming...

I have a bad tale
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by willbob(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
kendrick9:
This isn't thread worthy bro
Why did you say so?
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by willbob(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
kristen12:
Op, share yours first.
don't have any yet
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by kendrick9(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
willbob:
Why did you say so?
first of all, wtf is niceness for grenlight?
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by willbob(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
kendrick9:
first of all, wtf is niceness for grenlight?
I mean when she is so nice to you to the extent you think she is into you. but that is not the case
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by willbob(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Freemanan:
Coming...
I have a bad tale
Waiting bro. Thanks
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
This happened when I was14 o..... No cum killme.It happened with the very first girl which I asked for her contacts and she gave me.... Overjoyed, I don think to myself that na Gf I don get and so I began to "toast" her in earnest (answering to her every call in class, and even chopping cane for her!) I worked up courage for a whole month to ask her out, only for her to say [I still remember and I will never forget ]. "I like you as a brother and a friend. Nothing more". Needless to say, I was discombobulated angry
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by willbob(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
This happened when I was14 o..... No cum killme.It happened with the very first girl which I asked for her contacts and she gave me.... Overjoyed, I don think to myself that na Gf I don get and so I began to "toast" her in earnest (answering to her every call in class, and even chopping cane for her!) I worked up courage for a whole month to ask her out, only for her to say [I still remember and I will never forget ]. "I like you as a brother and a friend. Nothing more". Needless to say, I was discombobulated angry
Hehehe. Friendzone.
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
willbob:
Hehehe. Friendzone.
Believe me, it wasn't funny at all
Re: Romance: Share Your Experiences Of Mistaking Niceness For Greenlight. by willbob(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Believe me, it wasn't funny at all
I know. some girls think you sacrifice for them for just friendship

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson For All Guys......... / Five Reasons Why Desperate Ladies Are Good. / Prostitution Took More Than It Gave Me. Annabel Tells Her Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.