Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (283244 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

I want her (deefuray) to participate o smiley

And then destante

I also want deefuray sad but...

Hey check erocticangelina's dp

In black and white that stuff is dohpe cool
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Deefuray:

Lol. Thanks but I can't contest
Please do embarassed ...

I'll seriously be waiting for your reply on this kiss
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Suley316:

I also want deefuray sad but...

Hey check erocticangelina's dp

In black and white that stuff is dohpe cool
hmmmm.....its not all about pictures bro.

Well,,lets work on destante first
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by marieolae(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Deefuray:

No na. I want you to win.
sad sad sad
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Glowstone(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op dont you think the participant should upload their full pix on this thread rather going to their profile which could be stressful
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Luckygurl:

*in the words of a female Nl'er*
My face no dey show for pinsure
u be vampire
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by uchihahinata: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Na wa. Everyone dey nominate..all saying dey are not doing. Do dey expect d guys to do so? Girls and their uncooperative ways sha. *deep sigh*

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by cooljoe(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cooljoe nominates FLAWLESS
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Deefuray(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Please do embarassed ...

I'll seriously be waiting for your reply on this kiss
I'll be going offline soon. My exams are less than three weeks. So you see...
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Deefuray:

I'll be going offline soon. My exams are less than three weeks. So you see...
yea I know. All you need to do is declare you intentions to campaign and that's all.

The voting will come up in december and i'm pretty sure you'll be done with your exams by then smiley

Same with me
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

hmmmm.....its not all about pictures bro.

Well,,lets work on destante first

True,

Destante I want to nominate you.

Hope you are interested wink
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
I nominate ggrin
www.nairaland.com/ggrin
I nominate rokiatu
www.nairaland.com/rokiatu
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

yea but she's among wink
how you take know naw u de among the committee
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hian...we didn't o...just 'bum shot' with that kind top that would show ur tummy, we have to verify the flat tummy na.
-Then we wore native.
-Then casual
-and official wear.

I can rule out the bikini on NL...but I must see the remaining three dressing
Hehehe,,lol...

Do they need to stress themselves when there is no price to it?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Glowstone(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
[size=19pt]Nominating.....................

Respect yasef and keep off please.this is danger zone angry

[/size]
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
how you take know naw u de among the committee
I thought you saw when dygeasy quoted her and told her she was not eligible to nominate?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
teeo:
Nice.
Chief cool
Biz dey o

Good Afternoon
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
I nominate missberrypop5

Juliaann
awww. Thanks sweets. But i can't contest for this. smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Glowstone:

[size=19pt]Nominating.....................

Respect yasef and keep off please.this is danger zone angry

[/size]
Bros you don big pass this tin na grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hehehe,,lol...

Do they need to stress themselves when there is no price to it?

You are very correct.
But they would send full pic na?

Girls and their wahala...
I'm not doing, i'm not doing...
Then we're supposed to start begging ba?
Issokay. God is in control...lol
Just like you said, some are scare of losing out.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by mirexxx(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
www.nairaland.com/mirexxx

I nominate mirexxx who is such a cutie I kinda have a crush on her tongue
lol thanks
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by chibwike(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
missberrypop5:
awww. Thanks sweets. But i can't contest for this. smiley
why na
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Missmossy(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
Marie ke....she has already told me, she z not contesting.....do you know Missmossy
Yes i know missmossy but she is not contesting anyway. Naughty you!
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Deefuray(f): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
marieolae:
sad sad sad
C'mon grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Glowstone(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mr Dygeasy please open another thread for the contestants to post their pix and the thread should be locked and only open to the contestant because this trending thread will reach like 50 and not everyone would be able to follow the thread
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Missmossy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

yea I know her...

I don't think she will
Well said!
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by mesoade(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
You guys should check ggrin's d.p and eroticangelina too
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
why na
beauty contest ain't my thing.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by chibwike(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
missberrypop5:
beauty contest ain't my thing.
Lol...so wats ur tin...football contest.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Glowstone:
Mr Dygeasy please open another thread for the contestants to post their pix and the thread should be locked and only open to the contestant because this trending thread will reach like 50 and not everyone would be able to follow the thread
There are procedures.

Do we have contestants yet? NO.

This is for verification and nomination and it'll go on till the very last day of nomination. There will be a thread for that which you said but it won't be locked cos people will vote just one person as winner. That is the point of the contest not to create a thread and lock it. No be art gallery or museum na. It's a contest judged by votes.

Thanks!
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by chibwike(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Missmossy:

Yes i know missmossy but she is not contesting anyway. Naughty you!
hehehe...please contest na..seun is giving money and car to the winner oh.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
R u for real?
samflexxy:
lols I like you jor you already know that you'll win if you participate so you don't wanna participate nice one girl *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy