Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (286028 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Elcapo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
I reserve my vote till 31st october 5:59PM
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Mprex(f): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
*Tip toes into thread, looks around @ the crowd! shocked and runs out*

@ kiddablings. Thanks for the nomination but i wont be chanced for this. smiley

btw, why are there few contestants Where are the ladies of Nairaland's Romanceland?

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by snadguy007(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

@TheEmboldened said She'll Pass.

Lolest.

I've been good o.
Just there smiley
Ahh...pass go where ?? She must do o cos i just appointed myself as her campaign manager. I'll talk to her behind the curtain
.....and i'll be glad if you can share with me some winning tips. You know nah wink

@Nnekamezor, we need to talk asap
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Seconded @Kachisbarbie

Team AmazingGrace. Kindly stand down on conspicuous campaigns and promotions.

We want to make this a level play field as much as we can.

Failure to obey instructions may lead to candidate disqualification.

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

CC:
Madcow1 Sir.
Tymax
Acidosis
Ariyke

Temigracie
Other well wishers

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by obayaya(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ariyke:
I don't even knw where I belong again as madcow1 is now requesting cv and av got none

Awww!!!!

I'd rather wait till after the nomination and verification wink

How are you?

I was in OAU last month grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by dre11(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Just asking.. .....

Is there any reward for those that did come second and third.. ......

#step aside

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
benromeo39:
lwkmd. No problem, na small thing.
I go pm u smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
nnekamezor:
hmmmm dat statement STRONG.... Lol . Meaning wat sef?? Do u know me well?

It means Challenge me make me kill myself and die...lol...you know I was just kidding.
My friend-my friend_____send in your pictures na. Those ya eyes be lighting up ma day kiss
temigracie:

Thanks Sweetie

Am still recruiting ooo

I already have the support of
Tymax
Acidosis
And some other people

Will write their names out later..

You can join me team too...#kiss
no problem.

Dechandel.
I see you girl.
obayaya:

I asked a question before...

Is MarthaK = Martha King that left Nairaland sometime in the past?

Yes. Very Much!
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please this thread is for Nomination and Verification, let us keep it so. No Campaigning.

There will be a campaign thread in a couple of days when we must have reached a meaningful juncture in these pre-contest processes.

We shouldn't derail or distract ourselves from the reasons for this thread.

Your usual cooperation will be appreciated.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nawa for u oooo!

Na you dey talk this thing?
#singing#_____I'm hota dan fire grin
i know na. I just wan hear from the horse's mouth na tongue

*singing* i'm cooler than water tongue
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Buhahahahahahaha!! Babes, OYO lo wa. Your trip still far. grin grin

How's you?
Creamish:
Been waiting for dis contest since sef.. finally..

I nominate https://www.nairaland.com/shoefreak cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Ariyke: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
obayaya:

Awww!!!!

I'd rather wait till after the nomination and verification wink

How are you?

I was in OAU last month grin
and u couldn't send me pm sad
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by zoeee(f): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
benromeo39:
Them nur dey tire for the beauty contest? I nominate my mama, Legendarysage.

Shey ur mama dey naira land grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by LegendarySage(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
zoeee:

Shey ur mama dey naira land grin
Lol, E-mum.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by chelseabmw(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Following................ wink
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sweetee Mii kiss

Thanks for coming around Hun.

Biko manage somebody na.

We could use your creativity, walahi embarassed

Aren't you scared that I might end up blowing a monumental gaffe, considering that I don't even know what it means to 'manage someone'? cheesy

I don't wanna let anyone down boo, I don't even wanna let myself down.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Islie:

CO-sign
she is a beauty

make I follow u dey watch as the thing dey go
Honestly she's beautiful.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Looks like a decked-up malnourished clown on a slow day... grin grin mouth like that duckie cartoon character...
Attitude like that of an mgbeke with bad belle...

No mind her jare...
MadCow1:

See you wey resemble old layer fowl for your picture dey call other babes fowl.. grin

Chai!!! Wetin persin no go see for Nairaland.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MadCow1: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Okay.

Biko bro, send me a mail.

I have
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by obayaya(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ariyke:

I was in a hurry then... maybe I should send that PM right away wink

FrancisTony:

Yes. Very Much!

I thought she swore never to come back? cheesy

Nairaland don't need such people as her queen tongue

Campaign point against her grin

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmm....
hmmm?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
WHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO VOTE?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
snadguy007:
Ahh...pass go where ?? She must do o cos i just appointed myself as her campaign manager. I'll talk to her behind the curtain
.....and i'll be glad if you can share with me some winning tips. You know nah wink

@Nnekamezor, we need to talk asap

LoL

Till she indicates interest then wink
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
2sexi:
Kai... I go for be your campaign manager o. I swear but I get some serious things wey I catch off-nairaland and it needs focus. Ii no wan accept and then fall your hand.

I hereby request that ideology should be your campaign manager. ID no fall my hand.Nadia is a nice lady and she has got the weapon of massive distruction shape to go with... babe wey fine finish so tey baba God dey dey wonder if any angel for heaven go fit match her beauty.

Go girl. I go come support you later. Hopefully as from Saturday of this week. We gats to hustle for some real dough off-nairaland.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MadCow1: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ariyke:

You are officially on our campaign train..

Your department would be communicated to you in due course.

I hope you stick with us through the entire campaign.

Team AmazingGrace welcomes you on board.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
NadiaSA1:
hmmm?
NADIA angry
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MadCow1: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
NadiaSA1:

It would be sad working against you..

Anyways, goodluck to you
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
obayaya:
I thought she swore never to come back? cheesy

Nairaland don't need such people as her queen tongue

Campaign point against her grin

LOL! It doesn't matter.

She must get the crown by all means. tonguegrin

Signed- FrancisTony(m) smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...you know she is a +size.
Over-endowed for this kinda competition? lipsrsealed

@Rapzino : no, I'm not IN
lols if u say so. but let's just see how it goes grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
temigracie:

The ministry is moving forward..

We are moving to permanent site soon.

To all our fellow nairalanders, my sweet handsome and beautiful followers, my nairaland family and all my crushers

Join the winning team
Join the sense-making team
Join the achievers forum
Join the amazing grace crew
Join our team to win this together
i dy ur back

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy