Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** (2775 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2014
**This is not fiction but a true story**

I know many people don't believe in match making, some people even do it for others but they detest the idea for themselves and for some, its another means for casual sex. here is my own little story on the matter.
Enjoy

During my school days as well as my days as a youth corper, a lot of people saw me as a ladies man some girls even regarded me as a womanizer and this always hinders me from potential dates.

So after school, I was posted to sokoto for nysc orientation. While there, I met a lot of girls including the girl I wanna talk about. With me being a ladies man I found it easy getting my way with almost everything which made camp fun for me **don't ask** but I couldn't stay in sokoto after camp due to Boko haram boys but I exchanged enough bbm pins and phone numbers. After camp I relocated to Osun as others too did to other States.

Due to my personality which always precedes me, a lot of girls quickly got accustomed with me and it gave me the Same privileges I had back in sokoto and also increased my number of dates.

I was at home one day resting when a friend of mine I met back in school but was posted to the east during service pinged me to tell me he was lonely in Enugu and that he knows I have a lot of girls at my beck and call so I should hook him up. Being the kinda person I was, it was something I considered very easy and within a scroll of my bbm contacts I found three pretty ladies and I sent their pin to him with details on how to get them from not to asking questions about how he got their pin once they added him.

After he added them, he kept updating me about the event with the three girls and within a week, he was already chatting freely with them. But then after a while he told me that two of those three girls weren't dancing to his tune and that they were a bit far from him so he dropped them and focused on the last one **the last girl is one of the girls I met in sokoto but she relocated to delta state**

I believe miraculous things do happen. Within a month the girl started using the guy as her Dp but because I didn't want my cover blown so I kept a sealed lip and was just observing. Within myself I thought my friend only wanted sex after which he was going to dump her but the reverse happened.

My friend started asking questions like how long I've known the girl and if she wasn't promiscuous!

To cut the long story short, after six months my friend told me that he was really grateful for matchmaking him with the girl and that he thinks she is the one. I have been made the best man for the groom if the relationship eventually ends up in marriage. Though the girl has found out about the whole plot but she is very grateful to me that it happened. Its been more than a year now and they are still very much in love and am silently praying for their relationship to end in marriage.

The long and short of my story is that miracles do happen even when we least expected. Do you think so too as regards to the story?

2 Likes

Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by iceberylin(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2014
Whats Match making undecided

1 Like

Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:
SPAN- Space Bookers Association of Nairaland. una don come Abi? angry

3 Likes

Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:
morning bro were have you been you don miss grin
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2014
samflexxy:
morning bro were have you been you don miss grin
grin
Mehn...no money to subscribe o...but Jah don bless smiley
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2014
adepiero:
SPAN- Space Bookers Association of Nairaland. una don come Abi? angry

Na question sad
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Na question sad
matchmaking is the act of introducing two or more people with the intention of making intimate acquaintance

1 Like

Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

grin
Mehn...no money to subscribe o...but Jah don bless smiley
lols even me my sub dey finish today and ma 2500 never complete skool just hard
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
samflexxy:
guy! what is all this? abeg no derail my thread angry

you see chatroom for my topic!
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by iceberylin(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
samflexxy:
No worry...God go bless cheesy
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by iceberylin(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
adepiero:
guy! what is all this? abeg no derail my thread angry

you see chatroom for my topic!
grin
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

No worry...God go bless cheesy
amen o broda you don nominate any babe for that miss nl contest
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by iceberylin(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
samflexxy:
amen o broda you don nominate any babe for that miss nl contest
Mtchewww...them dh carry that thing collect money for bank undecided
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
lols i don become manager sef
iceberylin:

Mtchewww...them dh carry that thing collect money for bank undecided
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by mployer(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
There Is no match-making in what You did. You only gave out someones contact. In every Relationship There Is always a point of contact, There Is nothing strange here.

1 Like

Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2014
mployer:

There Is no match-making in what You did. You only gave out someones contact. In every Relationship There Is always a point of contact, There Is nothing strange here.
So far a third party is involved, its called MATCH MAKING undecided
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by mployer(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2014
adepiero:
So far a third party is involved, its called MATCH MAKING undecided

It's not true.

In match-making, You are expected to enquire from both parties the qualities the desire in their future partners and verify if there is some kind of MATCH. If there is a match, You can then invite them for a meeting, notifying them in advance the purpose of the meeting.

Giving out someones contact is no match-making undecided

1 Like

Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2014
The act or occupation of arranging marriages for others
The act or practice of bringing together unmarried people with the hope that they will marry or become romantically involved

That's the definition of matchmaking

Op, you didn't match-make them per se, all you did was give out pins of your Bbm contacts to a friend so he'd pass time with any of the ladies who falls for his tricks
It just turned out that your friend decided to pursue a relationship with her
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Mizchief:
The act or practice of bringing together unmarried people with the hope that they will marry or become romantically involved

Op, you didn't match-make them per se, all you did was give out pins of your Bbm contacts to a friend so he'd pass time with any of the ladies who falls for his tricks
It just turned out that your friend saw beyond his schemes and decided to pursue a relationship with her
Em em! well, I sha did something. I deserve a pat on the back na, and that was what i got grin
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2014
adepiero:
Em em! well, I sha did something. I deserve a pat on the back na, and that was what i got grin
Erm!
What if the lady got used and dumped and she later found out you gave him her pin?
Won't she be pursuing you around with a cutlass? grin
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2014
Mizchief:

Erm!
What if the lady got used and dumped and she later found out you gave him her pin?
Won't she be pursuing you around with a cutlass? grin
I go deny am nooni. grin

You just reminded me of a girl my friend used and she come dey swear for me because she asked me about my friend and I hyped him but he dumped her after sex undecided
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Yeeaa
It turns out good sometimes

♥Annypie for Miss Nairaland♥
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by radiant3(f): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2014
Mizchief:
It just turned out that your friend decided to pursue a relationship with her
Yeah right!
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2014
adepiero:
I go deny am nooni. grin

You just reminded me of a girl my friend used and she come dey swear for me because she asked me about my friend and I hyped him but he dumped her after sex undecided
This man deserves a medal
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Mizchief:

This man deserves a medal
grin grin grin
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Franceska(f): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Franceska:
Match making is actually the art of arranging marches so one team can defaet the other for a fee sha...IMO
Typical example of a school two student undecided
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
I think she's just trying to be funny
adepiero:
Typical example of a school two student undecided
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by ERCROSS(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
adepiero:

Who says u deserve a pat to ur back..

Have u Eva heard of "igbarun"..
Dats wot u deserve..

U don dey fear
grin
I was jez kidding ni ooo
Re: Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** by adepiero: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
ERCROSS:

Who says u deserve a pat to ur back..

Have u Eva heard of "igbarun"..
Dats wot u deserve..

U don dey fear
grin
I was jez kidding ni ooo
If I hear say fear catch me undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. / I Have A Soft Spot For Gals Wu Smoke Weed, Is It Normal / To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.