Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This (6362 Views)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / See What African Couples Are Doing In Public (!8+ Photos)see What African Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by bizzai(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2015
[/color]cc. lalasticlala ishilove

Often times one questions how is it that some couples have been together for a very long time that one can't remember a time when they were not together. Some wonder how couples with either contrast or similar personalities live together while some couples, looking from the outside, don't just match, yet they are perfect together.
The answer to all these 'mysteries' aren't far fetched if you simply look at the zodiac signs of the couples. Though its a disputable fact that one's zodiac sign plays a part in one's personality, it is only natural for one to be attracted to other signs of a similar or opposing personality.
See the Sign of a Partner that is Compatible with yours Below.
Taurus (April 20 - May 20) and Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Taurus and Cancer are loyal, caring and kind to others. Thus, they will be loyal, caring and kind to each other. They’re the kind of couple that are so passionately in love with each other that it makes the other signs jealous.
Gemini (May 21 - June 20) and Aries (March 21 - April 19): Gemini and Aries are independent in nature, but also enthusiastic. Aries’ sense of adventure is indulged by Gemini, so moments with each other are never lacking in excitement. They’re more likely to try new things because they have a partner-in-crime. SEE MORE HEREhttp://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/5581/EXPOSED-SEE-THE-REASON-WHY-SOME-COUPLES-ARE-A-PERFECT-MATCH

cc. lalasticlala ishilove[color=#990000]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol... Calling on the mods to move it to FP when u won't put up the whole story here. Finish the story, then leave the link for reference. Don't like half stories.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Man, compatible zodiac signs don't work imo. I don't like my fellow air sign men, because they're too flighty & I'm flighty too, so I need stabilizing energy. Fire men or maybe even earth men. Water men tend to be too needy, too moody & too clingy.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Man, compatible zodiac signs don't work imo. I don't like my fellow air sign men, because they're too flighty & I'm flighty too, so I need stabilizing energy. Fire men or maybe even earth men. Water men tend to be too needy, too moody & too clingy.

Smh!
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by jmaxjohn(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mumu. Compatible zodiac signs doesn't mean the same star sign. You may be aires but it doesn't mean that aires is ur compatible sign, it may be Sagittarius. Ur own star sign may be d worst for u sef. Google search the site astroreveal.com and read.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Decker:

Smh!

There's another moody water dude grin

Decker, what are you doing in an astrology thread when you don't even believe in the stuff?

Watch that head shaking, might give you a headache tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Mumu. Compatible zodiac signs doesn't mean the same star sign. You may be aires but it doesn't mean that aires is ur compatible sign, it may be Sagittarius. Ur own star sign may be d worst for u sef. Google search the site astroreveal.com and read.
and you had to call her mumu because?

ode undecided
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by jmaxjohn(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

ode undecided

Lol. Because it z in our nature. Chicken!
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Lol. Because it z in our nature. Chicken!
No wonder you talk like a goat....goat tonguetongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Decker, what are you doing in an astrology thread when you don't even believe in the stuff?

First of all, I didn't know this was a crap astrology thread, the title didn't in anyway indicate that.

Water dude? Seriously? Lol. This crap is so silly, it's fuqing hilarious.

This only way I can believe this shit_ is if my brain is removed and replaced, and you and I know that ain't happening.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2015
jmaxjohn:

LMAO. Really? You think you can teach me something about astrology? cheesy

Listen MUMU, I said AIR SIGN MEN (Aquarius, Libra & Gemini), because as an air sign woman myself (Aquarius), my best matches are supposedly my fellow air sign men AND FIRE SIGN MEN (Aries, Leo & Sagittarius). I've been with a fellow air sign & it's not a very good match imo. Fire men are a lot of fun though, so I can see it working. I've been with a water man too & they're not my cup of tea, because they're moody.

So, what was that noise you were making again?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Decker:

First of all, I didn't know this was a crap astrology thread, the title didn't in anyway indicate that.

Water dude? Seriously? Lol. This crap is so silly, it's fuqing hilarious.

This only way I can believe this shit_ is if my brain is removed and replaced, and you and I know that ain't happening.

Well, now you know what thread it is, so I guess it's bye then. Toodloo grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

ode undecided

Aww, sweety. Always the protector kiss
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww, sweety. Always the protector kiss
kikikiki grin my pleasure madmoselle smileywinksmileywink
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by jmaxjohn(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

No wonder you talk like a goat....goat tonguetongue
Mtcheeew, naija sha, don't know wen d game becomes boring.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiki grin my pleasure madmoselle smileywinksmileywink

Spicy, are you well versed in astrology? I still remember you're a bullette tongue Ever dated a fellow Taurus or other members of your earth family, Capricorn or Virgo dudes?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Mtcheeew, naija sha, don't know wen d game becomes boring.
go jor undecided
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Spicy, are you well versed in astrology? I still remember you're a bullette tongue Ever dated a fellow Taurus or other members of your earth family, Capricorn or Virgo dudes?
oh i have just a limited knowledge about those things....but am a loyalist i gUess that makes me Taurian....but I have not been fortunate to be with a loyalist though,infact i have not been lucky with dating,those yoruba boys have really messed up my dating life grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

oh i have just a limited knowledge about those things....but am a loyalist i gUess that makes me Taurian....but I have not been fortunate to be with a loyalist though,infact i have not been lucky with dating,those yoruba boys have really messed up my dating life grin

LMFAO. Do you know what sign he was? His birthday?

The signs that are known for loyalty are fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio & Aquarius). Should try them tongue Scorpio can be a headache though because they are fond of mind games & manipulation.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by jmaxjohn(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

Lol. Aunty, hv u tried dating a Jehovah's Witness! grin ur dating life will be reshaped

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The signs that are known for loyalty are fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio & Aquarius). Should try them tongue Scorpio can be a headache though because they are fond of mind games & manipulation.
kikikiki gringrin
october 21 Libra

I think my next one will be a loyalist and not a yoruba man gringringrin

amma look up the characteristics of the signs once am chanced
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Lol. Aunty, hv u tried dating a Jehovah's Witness! grin ur dating life will be reshaped
shocked....you hate me this much?

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2015
whats all this zodial or nonsence or rubbish sign have been reading about? how does that add to my bank account? how does it make me go to heaven?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiki gringrin
october 21 Libra

LMFAO. Maybe the problem wasn't the tribe but his sign. Stay away from Libra men! They're well known cheats. Was he weak too? grin tongue That's another one of their traits. You become the man, while they're fine taking the backseat & be the woman.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by jmaxjohn(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

kikikiki gringrin
october 21 Libra

Dear, don't date a leo o. I hv a terrible experience with them. Der r jealous creeps, nd definitely nt loyalists. My last leo chick was a cheating jealous ass. After i broke up with her, she became a lez coz no guy was as spontaneous nd caring like me. I luvd her deeply but d fire btwn us (I'm a Sagittarius) was too much, we gt hurt by it every time. Currently with an earth sign nd she z d best thing EVER
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by jmaxjohn(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

shocked....you hate me this much?

Lol. Hahahaha grin just an option.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2015
It's like the virgos are an abstract.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by yompy(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2015
[b][/b] PLS WHAT'S D BEST BLEND FOR ME? I'M MAY 26. I Need To Know
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2015
misspicy:

oh i have just a limited knowledge about those things....but am a loyalist i gUess that makes me Taurian....but I have not been fortunate to be with a loyalist though,infact i have not been lucky with dating, those yoruba boys have really messed up my
dating life grin

PunkyVeer:

You are right, except for the Scorpio part, she spicy is an Earth sign and a Water sign is just perfect for her, if scopios behave that way with you doesn't mean they would to a Taurus, you are wind, remember,, anyways i'll advice misspicy get herself a Cancerian or a Scopio, now a Cancerian would help make up for the bad relationships she been through, thats if he still has a golden ring over his head and hadn't change his eagle wings for that of a bat, if you know what i mean; when a cancerian had been hurt they could be the worst sign.
Now cancerians are caring, loving and loyal, they hadly cheat, but the relationship could be boring sometimes because they are quiet and love there space, so if she can over look the boredom, then she's good.

Now with a Scopio, he will be manly, caring and loving, hmm... might not be loyal but he is also a perfect sign for Taurus.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by misspicy(f): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

You are right, except for the Scorpio part, she spicy is an Earth sign and a Water sign is just perfect for her, if scopios behave that way with you doesn't mean they would to a Taurus, you are wind, remember,, anyways i'll advice misspicy get herself a Cancerian or a Scopio, now a Cancerian would help make up for the bad relationships she been through, thats if he still has a golden ring over his head and hadn't change his eagle wings for that of a bat, if you know what i mean; when a cancerian had been hurt they could be the worst sign.
Now cancerians are caring, loving and loyal, they hadly cheat, but the relationship could be boring sometimes because they are quiet and love there space, so if she can over look the boredom, then she's good.

Now with a Scopio, he will be manly, caring and loving, hmm... might not be loyal but he is also a perfect sign for Taurus.
oh shumuel....where have you been? angry

thanks for the headsup but i dont like boring people,so can i get a scopio/cancer? grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't mind him, he is a cancerian, isn't he, Lol, he wont be able to deal with it, because things like Astrology fancies we cancerians, so there you have it.

And why are you bothered about your fellow star signs, you should know Fire signs are the ones for a Windy like you.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Are you offering your services to her, Shum? tongue It sounded like an AD to me wink

Anyway, you're correct, I spoke from an air sign's POV on that one. My bad. She probably will hit it off famously with a Scorp since their signs are opposites, meaning they could give each other balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Said This Picture Was Captured@ A Traditional Marriage In Mbaise, Imo State / I Am Dying Nairalanders, Please Help Me!! / How Can I Become Emotionless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.