Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Where Else Will I Run To? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Else Will I Run To? (6516 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Why Do Religious Nigerians Run To Secular Countries? / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wealthyone:

https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

Kindly check his Diary.

Sensational story, I am still reading. I have lived in Bekwarrra before and know many of the places the guy is describing.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Sensational story, I am still reading. I have lived in Bekwarrra before and know many of the places the guy is describing.

Hmmmnnn
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wealthyone:

Hmmmnnn

Why are you hmming sis?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Why are you hmming sis?

The story nooni.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Empiree: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
weird story right?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wealthyone:

The story nooni.

I really feel the guy is wasting his life away. What attracted yiu to the story? A similar experience?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Empiree:
weird story right?

Weird but not beyond the things I have been reading since primary school.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

I really feel the guy is wasting his life away. What attracted yiu to the story? A similar experience?

Rara oh. Audhubi Llah. I came across his posts smwhere and had to check his profile and previous topics. I've seen things like dat in movies and read pple's comments
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
maclatunji:

wasting my life away?

You don't understand bro
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by maclatunji: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
lastchild:
wasting my life away?

You don't understand bro

I believe you are afflicted by a jinn (demon). However, try this: use your God-given intellect and start taking responsibility for your life. Look for a job, if you can't find, learn a skill and start your own business.

You have the daytime to yourself, you can leave your nightmares till the night.

In Islam, we have what we call Ruqya (exorcism). I can give you this tip for free. Google Chapters 113. and 114 of the Quran in English, read them in English 3 times before you sleep. Sleep on your right side.

You could get strong improvements and better sleep by God's will

Ultimately, you may need Ruqya from those who know how. I don't.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by baba11(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by baba11(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems
grin

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by baba11(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
lastchild:
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by kafeii123: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
opeyemiolu:
Lastchild, stop giving all these dreams Significance . That is the problem you have. You put your mind to it because of what you have been told is happening in your family.. ..

Cant drill it into someone I know's head enough. There's no Big Daddy coming to save you. check yourself, do your analysis, do SWOTS make a decision on what direction you'll pivot your life along.. Na lie. Commonsense person will not apply, gives indulgence to stupid misdeeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day / For Those Saying There Is No God. / Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.