Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Where Else Will I Run To? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Else Will I Run To? (6318 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Why Do Religious Nigerians Run To Secular Countries? / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:37am On Nov 13, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
You are the cause of your torments. Go see a good psychiatric doctor. The churches have never had an answer to anything. All they do is lie and lie and leave you feeling guilty. Try Satan's way. Try knowledge. Or continue to rot in your condition.

Oh! Now I see your problem. It was guilt that made you like this. You couldn't stop committing sin and your pastor keep raining condemnation on you. So you accept you are sinful and a child of satan. You believed the lies you were told. You listen to that condemning voice in your heart.
That why you put on this masks, this pretend that you are a son of Lucifer.
But you know that a lie, you don't need to accept the fact that you are going to hell. There is still hope for, you.

Sorry Op I don't have a advice to give you. All I could say is keep seeking God with all of you heart.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Oh! Now I see your problem. It was guilt that made you like this. You couldn't stop committing sin and your pastor keep raining condemnation on you. So you accept you are sinful and a child of satan. You believed the lies you were told. You listen to that condemning voice in your heart.
That why you put on this masks, this pretend that you are a son of Lucifer.
But you know that a lie, you don't need to accept the fact that you are going to hell. There is still hope for, you.

Sorry Op I don't have a advice to give you. All I could say is keep seeking God with all of you heart.

You are an absolute fool, a pleb and a slowpoke. Keep your God delusion to yourself. Fucking slave.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
lastchild:
anyway people think differently when they are not the one having the problem

I remember laughing at people who go to prophets to pray for them,I remember laughing at my cousin whom went to a native doctor and came home with a bunch of matches tied together to burn because of a problem he had

But now look at me,I'm now a person who has done all sorts of things to be free including taking bath in a pool of a goat's blood,sleeping in a room for 7 days alone in a bush

You may say that my heart is not in God because I'm struggling to be free but I put it to you that if you dare have this same issue you will tell God to "get out" when calling on him and your problem becoming worst

https://www.nairaland.com/209195/islam-exorcism

https://www.nairaland.com/1859746/akudaya-myth-reality/2

https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn/5#28077702
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Wealthyone:

https://www.nairaland.com/209195/islam-exorcism

https://www.nairaland.com/1859746/akudaya-myth-reality/2

https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn/5#28077702
I've been reading the thread you refered me to, now my question is how do I go about it since am a not a muslim, can I walk into a mosque and ask for it?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
lastchild:
I've been reading the thread you refered me to, now my question is how do I go about it since am a not a muslim, can I walk into a mosque and ask for it?

I may not know much about this tins too but with what I've read lately on those threads, some pple might be of help. Take note of comments and PM those that wrote them. @ Empiree , I invite you here.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Empiree: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wealthyone:

I may not know much about this tins too but with what I've read lately on this thread, some pple might be of help. Take note of comments and PM those that wrote them. @ Empiree , I invite you here.
lastchild, am not getting problem you encountered, What happened?. Remember though, dont insult our christian brethren if you not satisfy there. And dont use evil to resolve evil. problems may compound. In most cases, when we have problems, simple approach solves the whole ballgame. Midnight prayers, fast at least 1 or 2x a week and give alms to the poor.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Empiree:
lastchild, am not getting problem you encountered, What happened?. Remember though, dont insult our christian brethren if you not satisfy there. And dont use evil to resolve evil. problems may compound. In most cases, when we have problems, simple approach solves the whole ballgame. Midnight prayers, fast at least 1 or 2x a week and give alms to the poor.

Kindly check out his diary.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Empiree:

https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife

Kindly check his Diary.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Empiree: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by gatiano(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2014
If i claim to know what is going on, then i am a liar, and most of everybody here can never imagine what it is that you might be going through. However, each and every one of us have our demons that we fight, could be finanacial, could be mental, physical, spiritual etc.
it is a good thing that you even realize that there is a problem, all of have, most don't even realize.

what i think is that you are feeding that which troubles. dreams are just messages passed on to us but since we are in a sleeping state, we will always get pieces of the original intent.

On the religious issue, Jesus was just a prophet of GOD born of a Man and a woman as all of us all are born. He was a very righteous person who taught the lessons as it was given to him by his sender (GOD). when he realized that he was earlier than time, 2000 years early, he can't live 2000 years, nobody can, he gave up, he was killed and he never rose up. but he told about the ONE that would come, didn't he? so when people pray in the name of Jesus, he won't answer, what those people are getting as result is simply GOD'S favors coupled with their hardwork ofcourse.

Try to eat very less. eat one meal per day, or if you can one meal in every two days (it is very difficult,but highly possible), eat 5 to 6 hours before you sleep, never go to sleep with food in the stomach.

Prayer is the answer, but how do you pray? some people praise GOD dancing, if GOD is the father, and the father of my fathers, and i can't dance greeting my own father, why should i be dancing and shaking my front and behind before GOD, that is disrespectful.

remember you would be going in prayer before the holiest of the holiest. he told moses to put off his shoes, why? not because that land was special, but because who was standing on that land was HOLY. non is holy saves GOD.
so wash up yourself, the face, nose, legs, hands to the arms, get urself cleaned up, cover up your body, and get a clean place. just like the muslims, pray 5 times a day you need it, i need it, we all need it.
Lay your problems before him and be reasonable. He hears and he sees, spirits can't, spirit is immaterial. GOD is a man. if you are interested, i'll send you regurlar prayer point. I'm a muslim, i was born so, my father is not, but i have learnt that everyman is born a muslim as i am a christian too, so i have both my bible and my quran(online) for now.

2 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Empiree: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2014
lastchild:
Read your diary. Don't lose hope. Have you learned basics in islam? Like making wudu (ablution), some verses like Ayat kursiy chapter 2 v 255, surat 112, 113 and 114. You need to know and be able to read them in Arabic before you sleep. And try to go to bed in wudu (state of purity). Dust your bed before going to bed and if you wake in the midnight dust your bed again and change sleep position then recite those verses again. Try this until you visit imam.

Listen, you can't invoke other gods besides God's name to cure evil. It may get worse. Like incantation, it's haram (unlawful) for a muslim to incarnate. When someone incarnates, it's Jinn (usually) evil Jinn in that quarter. Better still, you should have cd of Qur'an recitation and play it while you sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by TDstarr: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Go to prophet in warri, effrun DAT was were I got my deliverance ask of Christ mercy LAnd church in warri effrun
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 22, 2014
@lastchild: Stop chasing shadows and seek pathological solutions to your problems in a holistic way. Methinks you need a psychiatrist/psychologist. As long as you continue to believe in this nonsense called "spiritual attack" or "spirit wife," it will be nothing but a self fulling prophesy. You have been running from pillar to post because you are seeking help in all the wrong places.

You need someone like Sigmund Freud and not TB Joshua and his ilk. You should not rely on a man who could not see the structural defect in his own building to tell you if your house is susceptible to collapse unless you are also expecting a phantom "controlled demolition."

If you like join a cult and you will still be running in a vicious circle as you've been doing with the so call pastors and voodoo priests that can't even heal themselves. In the Western world they have people like you but they don't blame spiritual attacks. If you wait until you crossed a rubicon, your life might end up being ruined for ever.

Take heed! Remember that good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. That is the way of the world. I followed several of your posts and/or thread for sometime now. I am not a psychiatrist but I suggest you see one. Nevertheless, It does not take a psychologist to see that you have a very low self esteem to start with. You may even be bipolar, schizoid or psychotic but this is for a professional to diagnose. It seems like you are seeing and hearing things and you are being exploited by charlatans as a direct result. You can be helped in a professional setting. Stop patronizing quacks!

I have seen that a few others have advised you to do what I've just recommended. Do not be ashamed to check into a psychiatric hospital. Hopefully, it is not too late and you have not crossed that threshold of intractable denial. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Debeloved87:
Run to Jesus, run to Him and do not tarry.... No church can save you only Jesus can save you

◄ John 10:20 ►
Many of them were saying, "He has a demon and is insane. Why do you listen to Him"

◄ Mark 3:21 ►
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by opeyemiolu(f): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Lastchild, stop giving all these dreams. Significance. That is the problem you have. You put your mind to it because of what you have been told is happening in your family. I was told same thing but I told them I don't believe those rubish and am better off today. I am an atheist. When I was pregnant, I had a dream about having baby and breastfeeding. I told my husband. Unknowingly to me, he called the mum to tell her ( my husband is the religious type). His mum called me and said it is bad to have that kind of dream when pregnant and that I should come for deliverance. I told her ok. I smile and I Didnot go anywhere. I was pregnant, what other dream do they want me to have than giving birth and breastfeeding. I had my baby safe and sound.
My point is all those dreams you are having are due to your mind. I usually have sex in my dream that I even look forward to it. I don't attach any importance to it. From now, ignore the sprituallity you think is involve. Enjoy your sex in the dream. Ignore your dream in the morning. Change your attitude towards people. Be more friendly and stop thinking people are trying to harm you. Stop going to church and stop listening to all religious messages. Find something productive to do. Work and register for a professional exam. Smile at all time. If the spiritual comes to your mind jokingly dismiss it. Infact when you want to sleep look forward to the sex dream, you will be surprise, you will self-service off before you sleep and then will have a sound sleep that you will not even remember your dream. I employ you to read through my message and please ask questions and I will happily answer them.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2014
omonuan:
@lastchild: Stop chasing shadows and seek pathological solutions to your problems in a holistic way. Methinks you need a psychiatrist/psychologist. As long as you continue to believe in this nonsense called "spiritual attack" or "spirit wife," it will be nothing but a self fulling prophesy. You have been running from pillar to post because you are seeking help in all the wrong places.

You need someone like Sigmund Freud and not TB Joshua and his ilk. You should not rely on a man who could not see the structural defect in his own building to tell you if your house is susceptible to collapse unless you are also expecting a phantom "controlled demolition."

If you like join a cult and you will still be running in a vicious circle as you've been doing with the so call pastors and voodoo priests that can't even heal themselves. In the Western world they have people like you but they don't blame spiritual attacks. If you wait until you crossed a rubicon, your life might end up being ruined for ever.

Take heed! Remember that good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. That is the way of the world. I followed several of your posts and/or thread for sometime now. I am not a psychiatrist but I suggest you see one. Nevertheless, It does not take a psychologist to see that you have a very low self esteem to start with. You may even be bipolar, schizoid or psychotic but this is for a professional to diagnose. It seems like you are seeing and hearing things and you are being exploited by charlatans as a direct result. You can be helped in a professional setting. Stop patronizing quacks!

I have seen that a few others have advised you to do what I've just recommended. Do not be ashamed to check into a psychiatric hospital. Hopefully, it is not too late and you have not crossed that threshold of intractable denial. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
Lol.. If not that I've made up my mind of denouncing yachikka, I would've done something to you which I did to my father to believe me

And what is that? Simply asking her 2 tell me your secrets and she will,then you'll know this is not a psychiatric issue like you stated

It takes only people with spiritual eyes to know what I'm saying
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
opeyemiolu:
Lastchild, stop giving all these dreams. Significance. That is the problem you have. You put your mind to it because of what you have been told is happening in your family. I was told same thing but I told them I don't believe those rubish and am better off today. I am an atheist. When I was pregnant, I had a dream about having baby and breastfeeding. I told my husband. Unknowingly to me, he called the mum to tell her ( my husband is the religious type). His mum called me and said it is bad to have that kind of dream when pregnant and that I should come for deliverance. I told her ok. I smile and I Didnot go anywhere. I was pregnant, what other dream do they want me to have than giving birth and breastfeeding. I had my baby safe and sound.
My point is all those dreams you are having are due to your mind. I usually have sex in my dream that I even look forward to it. I don't attach any importance to it. From now, ignore the sprituallity you think is involve. Enjoy your sex in the dream. Ignore your dream in the morning. Change your attitude towards people. Be more friendly and stop thinking people are trying to harm you. Stop going to church and stop listening to all religious messages. Find something productive to do. Work and register for a professional exam. Smile at all time. If the spiritual comes to your mind jokingly dismiss it. Infact when you want to sleep look forward to the sex dream, you will be surprise, you will self-service off before you sleep and then will have a sound sleep that you will not even remember your dream. I employ you to read through my message and please ask questions and I will happily answer them.
our cases are 2 different things,if you can read my diary you'll understand me more

I was also more like an atheist,didn't believe in dreams till it started manifesting physically,I still didn't believe till she proved herself beyond a reasonable doubt
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Alvelt14(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:
our cases are 2 different things,if you can read my diary you'll understand me more

I was also more like an atheist,didn't believe in dreams till it started manifesting physically,I still didn't believe till she proved herself beyond a reasonable doubt

Never mind
A yoruba adage will say eniti o so wipe ko si aye, aye koti ri aye lara eni naa meaning anybody that says spiritual things doesn't exist, those spiritual stuff haven't had time for that person.
God i believe your story die
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by opeyemiolu(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Your problem started when you start to believe what is not there. I have read all your diaries, I follow all your threads. You are delusional. Someone talking about Aye; I was born and bred in Cherubim and Seraphim church, attended lots of celestial and ended up in redeem before I became an atheist. You can be sure have seen lots of stuff. The bottom line is they are not true. This is how you will continue to chase shadow. There is no point looking for deliverance since none has worked. Simply start worshiping your mummy water spirit if that will set you free. To me as far as you worship something, you are all thesame to me. It doesnt matter what you call what you worship
Na you get your problem, find solution to it. I was told I am Emere or ogbanje but I don't bloody care. Who gat time for that. I could have term all my dreams, sleep paralysis and other stuffs I experience spiritual but who gat time for that. I am too busy to even give it a thought.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by opeyemiolu(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2014
I Didnot get married untill I was 29. Come and see para. My mum, my aunties took me to pastors, prophets and all of them had something to say. From am ogbanje, to my dad do not want me to get married. They told me all the stuffs I need to do. I didnothing. I dint get married on time cos I was pursuing my profession trying to pass my exams and had no time for men. Immediately I was ready, I found my soulmate and got married. Now with a baby. So choose what you want to believe and carry your cross. It irritates me whenever I see you open yet another thread about your spiritual problems. Continue in your bondage.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2014
opeyemiolu:
Your problem started when you start to believe what is not there. I have read all your diaries, I follow all your threads. You are delusional. Someone talking about Aye; I was born and bred in Cherubim and Seraphim church, attended lots of celestial and ended up in redeem before I became an atheist. You can be sure have seen lots of stuff. The bottom line is they are not true. This is how you will continue to chase shadow. There is no point looking for deliverance since none has worked. Simply start worshiping your mummy water spirit if that will set you free. To me as far as you worship something, you are all thesame to me. It doesnt matter what you call what you worship
Na you get your problem, find solution to it. I was told I am Emere or ogbanje but I don't bloody care. Who gat time for that. I could have term all my dreams, sleep paralysis and other stuffs I experience spiritual but who gat time for that. I am too busy to even give it a thought.
I used to think like you that's why my problem grew to this stage,had it been someone guided me earlier I would've been free by now

My father never believed me until I prove it to him beyond a reasonable doubt

They said you are emere , ogbanje and all,they maybe wrong,so live your life,I envy you,I wish I were you

You had no spiritual issues,if you do,Lol.. If you do,you'll know what I'm talking about

If not that I want 2 be free,I would've consult this spirit to tell me all about you,atleast with that you'll know she's real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
opeyemiolu:
I Didnot get married untill I was 29. Come and see para. My mum, my aunties took me to pastors, prophets and all of them had something to say. From am ogbanje, to my dad do not want me to get married. They told me all the stuffs I need to do. I didnothing. I dint get married on time cos I was pursuing my profession trying to pass my exams and had no time for men. Immediately I was ready, I found my soulmate and got married. Now with a baby. So choose what you want to believe and carry your cross. It irritates me whenever I see you open yet another thread about your spiritual problems. Continue in your bondage.
the best thing you do is to unfollow my threads so it won't irritate you any more

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by opeyemiolu(f): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2014
I am going to unfollow your thread but I won't mind taking up the challenge of asking about me from that your spirit or tell the spirit to contact me. grin. I also love the way you said I don't have spritual problems. It is good to know. Bye for now. I hope you get the solution you need.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by asalimpo(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2014
gatiano:
If i claim to know what is going on, then i am a liar, and most of everybody here can never imagine what it is that you might be going through. However, each and every one of us have our demons that we fight, could be finanacial, could be mental, physical, spiritual etc.
it is a good thing that you even realize that there is a problem, all of have, most don't even realize.

what i think is that you are feeding that which troubles. dreams are just messages passed on to us but since we are in a sleeping state, we will always get pieces of the original intent.

On the religious issue, Jesus was just a prophet of GOD born of a Man and a woman as all of us all are born. He was a very righteous person who taught the lessons as it was given to him by his sender (GOD). when he realized that he was earlier than time, 2000 years early, he can't live 2000 years, nobody can, he gave up, he was killed and he never rose up. but he told about the ONE that would come, didn't he? so when people pray in the name of Jesus, he won't answer, what those people are getting as result is simply GOD'S favors coupled with their hardwork ofcourse.

Try to eat very less. eat one meal per day, or if you can one meal in every two days (it is very difficult,but highly possible), eat 5 to 6 hours before you sleep, never go to sleep with food in the stomach.

Prayer is the answer, but how do you pray? some people praise GOD dancing, if GOD is the father, and the father of my fathers, and i can't dance greeting my own father, why should i be dancing and shaking my front and behind before GOD, that is disrespectful.

remember you would be going in prayer before the holiest of the holiest. he told moses to put off his shoes, why? not because that land was special, but because who was standing on that land was HOLY. non is holy saves GOD.
so wash up yourself, the face, nose, legs, hands to the arms, get urself cleaned up, cover up your body, and get a clean place. just like the muslims, pray 5 times a day you need it, i need it, we all need it.
Lay your problems before him and be reasonable. He hears and he sees, spirits can't, spirit is immaterial. GOD is a man. if you are interested, i'll send you regurlar prayer point. I'm a muslim, i was born so, my father is not, but i have learnt that everyman is born a muslim as i am a christian too, so i have both my bible and my quran(online) for now.
Jesus Christ is the risen Lord and Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Keluong(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:
Lol.. If not that I've made up my mind of denouncing yachikka, I would've done something to you which I did to my father to believe me

And what is that? Simply asking her 2 tell me your secrets and she will,then you'll know this is not a psychiatric issue like you stated

It takes only people with spiritual eyes to know what I'm saying
ask her if God exists and what happens when we die
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by asalimpo(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2014
@lastchild
i read your diary from beginng to end.
You ran from pillar to post but theyre som things you shared tht stood out.
1.) the inciting of sexual desires.
Sometimes you hav an overwhelmg urge to hav sex, the pressure is so strong you just cave in. This desire also comes on others - like the female pastor and umoh.
This tells a lot - tht a person isnt defined by his desires (gayz take note. )

2.) when you say "my foundation receive fire" .. Things begin to happen .
3.) you asked God to show you the cause of d problem and had a dream where u saw urself in a river with your grand mom and father...

Pieces of the puzzle but somthng.
One, God responded to ur request and gave u a dream.
Prayers against the demon results in conflicts with you winning some times.
Two things are emerging. That theyre two types of prayers. One, vertical, prayer to God.
The second horizontal, prayer against the demon.
I would suggest that you intensify on d two. And deliberately separate your time for each and know exctly which type you are engagng in.
Review my former posts and apply those too.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2014
asalimpo:
@lastchild
i read your diary from beginng to end.
You ran from pillar to post but theyre som things you shared tht stood out.
1.) the inciting of sexual desires.
Sometimes you hav an overwhelmg urge to hav sex, the pressure is so strong you just cave in. This desire also comes on others - like the female pastor and umoh.
This tells a lot - tht a person isnt defined by his desires (gayz take note. )

2.) when you say "my foundation receive fire" .. Things begin to happen .
3.) you asked God to show you the cause of d problem and had a dream where u saw urself in a river with your grand mom and father...

Pieces of the puzzle but somthng.
One, God responded to ur request and gave u a dream.
Prayers against the demon results in conflicts with you winning some times.
Two things are emerging. That theyre two types of prayers. One, vertical, prayer to God.
The second horizontal, prayer against the demon.
I would suggest that you intensify on d two. And deliberately separate your time for each and know exctly which type you are engagng in.
Review my former posts and apply those too.
thanks alot
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by gatiano(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
the devils can easily tell you the same, snow white too rose from death after a truelove's kiss.
asalimpo:

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:
I used to think like you that's why my problem grew to this stage,had it been someone guided me earlier I would've been free by now

My father never believed me until I prove it to him beyond a reasonable doubt

They said you are emere , ogbanje and all,they maybe wrong,so live your life,I envy you,I wish I were you

You had no spiritual issues,if you do,Lol.. If you do,you'll know what I'm talking about

If not that I want 2 be free,I would've consult this spirit to tell me all about you,atleast with that you'll know she's real

Hey dude you are simply delusional. I was hoping you've not crossed the rubicon of where you are beyond help. I am not so sure now. I challenge you to contact your amophous and amorous spirit about me. Do that just one more time. I volunteer myself as a guinea pig!

Tell your dad to take you to a psychiatrist. Many have advised you about this but you are yet to see the light. Maybe you are being obdurate because of your problems.

I wish you well and this is the last time you'll hear from me on this. Take care!
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
asalimpo:

Do we really want to entrust a psychotic man to a man who had a disciple who fished stark nak*ed and ran around with nothing but a towel on?” (John 21:7)

◄ Mark 3:21 ►
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 7:5
For even his own brothers did not believe in him.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
omonuan:

Hey dude you are simply delusional. I was hoping you've not crossed the rubicon of where you are beyond help. I am not so sure now. I challenge you to contact your amophous and amorous spirit about me. Do that just one more time. I volunteer myself as a guinea pig!

Tell your dad to take you to a psychiatrist. Many have advised you about this but you are yet to see the light. Maybe you are being obdurate because of your problems.

I wish you well and this is the last time you'll hear from me on this. Take care!
I want you to do a statistics on the thread,go through it again and tell me the number of people who thinks its imaginary and who thinks its real

Well I reasoned like you years back,so I think you'll one day be where I am now
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
lastchild:
I want you to do a statistics on the thread,go through it again and tell me the number of people who thinks its imaginary and who thinks its real

Well I reasoned like you years back,so I think you'll one day be where I am now

The fact that majority of the people on your thread share your ignorance does not mean that you donot need professional help. See a psychiatrist and if he says you are okay, then fine. Nigerians are a superstitious bunch.

I cited a few biblical verses where it was stated that Christ had a reputation for being insane to the point where his family had to take charge of him. Whether he was actually insane is not of import here but his family were cocksure he was. In spite of the shame that goes with having a family member who is insane, they sought to help him. See Mark 3:21; john 10:20.

At least one of his disciples fished nak*ed and ran around with only a towel on. Do not be ashamed to seek help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" / Atheist Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.