Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Where Else Will I Run To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Else Will I Run To? (6317 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Why Do Religious Nigerians Run To Secular Countries? / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Does it mean this spirit is bigger than anything coming from God

*tb joshua(3 times)
*chris okafor(once)
*mountain of fire (more than 50 times)
*Chosen(more than 10 times)
*Winners(more than 20 times)
*Rev fathers in catholic(more than 1000 times)
*Christ embassy(more than 20 times)
*Redeem(twice)
*Deeper life(once and hated it)
*unpopular churches(more than 500 times)

Where else will I run to?

Please don't tell me to do it on my own because this spirit is far bigger than me,I've tried but couldn't
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Debeloved87(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2014
Run to Jesus, run to Him and do not tarry.... No church can save you only Jesus can save you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Debeloved87:
Run to Jesus, run to Him and do not tarry.... No church can save you only Jesus can save you
that means the jesus must be deaf not to hear me calling him all these years
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by IseOluwa777(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
lastchild:

If you can insult your only Hope, then that spirit will likely be with you until you die. And you will likely end up in hell.

If you have been unsuccessful in your approach to Him, be aware that I was successful in my approach to Him.

Its your approach that is wrong. If you change your attitude and humble yourself then perhaps I can show you the way out.

3 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
IseOluwa777:

If you can insult your only Hope, then that spirit will likely be with you until you die. And you will likely end up in hell.

If you have been unsuccessful in your approach to Him, be aware that I was successful in my approach to Him.

Its your approach that is wrong. If you change your attitude and humble yourself then perhaps I can show you the way out.
anyway I insulted that your so called "only hope" because I'm already fed up with him
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by IseOluwa777(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
lastchild:
anyway I insulted that your so called "only hope" because I'm already fed up with him

Thats too bad.. Just at the final bus stop..you capitulated. There is still hope if you are ready to sincerely repent.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
IseOluwa777:

Thats too bad.. Just at the final bus stop..you capitulated. There is still hope if you are ready to sincerely repent.
please can you define what "sincerely repentance" is?

Because I've done that before
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by enm(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
lastchild:
Does it mean this spirit is bigger than anything coming from God

*tb joshua(3 times)
*chris okafor(once)
*mountain of fire (more than 50 times)
*Chosen(more than 10 times)
*Winners(more than 20 times)
*Rev fathers in catholic(more than 1000 times)
*Christ embassy(more than 20 times)
*Redeem(twice)
*Deeper life(once and hated it)
*unpopular churches(more than 500 times)

Where else will I run to?

Please don't tell me to do it on my own because this spirit is far bigger than me,I've tried but couldn't

Bro I don't know what to say to you concerning your situation. You can not go to all this church you mention and your story is still the same.

God is not a wicked God and believe me He is ever ready to help you overcome your situation but you must first surrender totally to Him and let go of those things that are repulsive to God.

In one of your thread you said that you love your current lifestyle, that holy holy life is not for you. Well the things you can not serve God and be serving mamoh and expect things to flow well for you. Bro God is a righteous and holy God.

God Almighty, honour and value His name but there is one thing that He honour and value more than His and that is His words.
Psalm 138 verse 2 " I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name." and also read psalm 119.

After accepting Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour, one has been inducted into the light of God. One is now in light no more in darkness and darkness in this instance represent our life before accepting Christ. To totally be in the light of God and have our paths illuminate we must totally let go of the past, those things we do that are contrary to the will or words of God and don't forget God honour and value His words than His name and devil the master deceiver know this fact very well and it is one way that the devil is using to manipulate the blessing and glory of people. All he need to do is to accuse you before God using God own word.

Reading revelation 12 vs 7 - 13 " 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. 13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. "

In zachariah 3 is an example where the devil is seen accusing a prophet before God.

" 1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. 4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. 5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by. 6 And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying, 7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by." and don't forget what devil said about job in the presence of God.

Many people blessing are hanging up there despite numerous prayer and fasting and deliverance because the devil has gone before God to accused them. Devil doesn't need big sin to be committed before he rush to God. Things like anger or even insult is enough. A lady was delivered from her problem, she was told to go home and cause no commotion that she should continue treating her enemy with love and care the way she has been doing but she let herself get carried away by emotion and kick the potty of her enemy and that action alone trigger her problem to come back because devil accused her before God.

God is not a wicked God but it is we that are responsible for our problem because we give the devil an accusing right over us.

God work according to His words, is yea is yea. To seek God favour or to continue be in God favour one must walk according to the word of God.

If you are reading this, and have one challenges or the other and will like to go before God just send me a PM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by kevoh(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lastchild, Sincerely I thought by now you would have gone to see a Psychiatrist. Hopefully, you will find a Nigerian Psychiatrist who will be professional enough not to mix his job with religious beliefs when helping you. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by IseOluwa777(m): 1:35am On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
please can you define what "sincerely repentance" is?

Because I've done that before

Sincere repentance is the repentance you do because you are truly sorry and not because of what you hope to gain. In essence, the evidence of true repentance is a willingness to still repent even if God refuses to give you what you want.

Are you ready to repent and maintain that state of repentance even if God chooses to never give you what you want?

3 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2014
IseOluwa777:

Sincere repentance is the repentance you do because you are truly sorry and not because of what you hope to gain. In essence, the evidence of true repentance is a willingness to still repent even if God refuses to give you what you want.

Are you ready to repent and maintain that state of repentance even if God chooses to never give you what you want?
why won't God give me what I want? Is he that wicked? Am I asking for money?

For crying out loud all I'm asking for is to chase away an evil spirit which is preventing me from coming to him
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2014
kevoh:
Lastchild, Sincerely I thought by now you would have gone to see a Psychiatrist. Hopefully, you will find a Nigerian Psychiatrist who will be professional enough not to mix his job with religious beliefs when helping you. Best of luck.
my problem is not psychological my guy, a spirit is following me up and down which is no way near imagination,its real

All I need is what will stop that spirit for following me,and that is a spiritualist also not a psychiatrist
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by IseOluwa777(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
why won't God give me what I want? Is he that wicked? Am I asking for money?

For crying out loud all I'm asking for is to chase away an evil spirit which is preventing me from coming to him

He is willing to give you what you want, but you cant get it by vexing for Him. You can only get it when you acknowledge to Him that He is Sovereign and you would worship Him sincerely anyway, even if He never gives you what you want. That is the only true humble way to approach Him that never fails. Surrender your claim to what you want. It is a priviledge and not. something He owes you.

Cain came to Him that way, angry that God did not accept his effort laden sacrifice. All he had to do to be accepted was to do what Abel did - offer an animal instead of the fruits of the ground but he couldnt do it because his pride.

I am trusting you are not a son of Cain. Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by kevoh(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
my problem is not psychological my guy, a spirit is following me up and down which is no way near imagination,its real

All I need is what will stop that spirit for following me,and that is a spiritualist also not a psychiatrist
Keep telling yourself that you are seeing a spirit! I've been reading your threads on this same issue even the part were you mentioned your old man doesn't even take your case serious. Guy I'm pleading on your behalf go see a psychiatrist, get a psychological/mental disorder test, let them help you before you cross the barrier of sanity and not return. Na small small madness dey start oo.

All these Churches that you have been running to I reserve my comment...Ok, let the Pschiatrist also be one of the ''Churches'' you run to. wink Best of luck.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Have you tried knowledge?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
kevoh:

Keep telling yourself that you are seeing a spirit! I've been reading your threads on this same issue even the part were you mentioned your old man doesn't even take your case serious. Guy I'm pleading on your behalf go see a psychiatrist, get a psychological/mental disorder test, let them help you before you cross the barrier of sanity and not return. Na small small madness dey start oo.

All these Churches that you have been running to I reserve my comment...Ok, let the Pschiatrist also be one of the ''Churches'' you run to. wink Best of luck.
I never said my father doesn't take my case seriously,he doesn't believe if spiritual things,as the matter of fact,its by the grace of God that my mother convinced him that there's anything known as God

As of my case,you are right because if I'm in your shoes I would say the same, its only few people who have passed through what am passing through knows exactly what am talking about and I appreciate all their mails

I went to see my uncle who is in the best position to help me financially because my case now requires money,he said the same thing you said with a bunch of insults ontop of it

I told him what to do if he doubts me and he did it,she(the spirit)came and attacked him,out of shame he didn't admit it but I know,I called him and told him what happened to him,that's when he took my case more serious than I do, he's the one making a serious connection now so I can see olukoya(MFM general overseer)

So in conclusion,you are right,very right because this whole thing look like a hallucination but I only believe because am the one its happening to
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Have you tried knowledge?
knowledge? How?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2014
kevoh:

In addition to what I said

If you really want to know if its real,go and look for any of these prophets and prophetess and ask them what happened to them that made them to leave their wonderful careers and start doing what they called "God's work"

Its this same thing they passed through,they couldn't win so they succumbed for the spirit and start worshiping him/her in the name of church and he/she makes them a seer and solution to people's problem

That's the same thing this spirit wants from me but am not ready for that

2 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
knowledge? How?
Open your heart to light. Open your heart to knowledge. Open your heart to empowerment. Embrace your carnality. Embrace your inner Satan. Lust and love. Feed and be drunk. Break free from the chains of holy books. They do nothing but spread ignorance. God is the gateway to ignorance and darkness. Let the light of Lucifer open your eyes. See the world as it is, for man was appointed to understand not fear. Man was appointed to discover. Pursue knowledge wherever it may be. Let all blasphemers be blessed for nothing is holy. Spit on the filthy sepulchres of the dead Jesus. Spit on the filthy pages of the worthless books. Be free in mind and spirit. That is your only purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2014
You are the cause of your torments. Go see a good psychiatric doctor. The churches have never had an answer to anything. All they do is lie and lie and leave you feeling guilty. Try Satan's way. Try knowledge. Or continue to rot in your condition.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by finofaya: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2014
@OP, it's not every problem that God will solve. It is entirely possible that God will let you be, for reasons best known to him alone. If you can get on with you life while you wait for help, I recommend you do that. That way you won't lose on both sides. What is the thing you ask doubters to do anyway? Can you tell me?
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
finofaya:
@OP, it's not every problem that God will solve. It is entirely possible that God will let you be, for reasons best known to him alone. If you can get on with you life while you wait for help, I recommend you do that. That way you won't lose on both sides. What is the thing you ask doubters to do anyway? Can you tell me?
my uncle has my picture and I asked him to take it to his pastor as a point of contact in my deliverance,he did and the spirit bounced on him in the middle of the night in his dreams,he got choked, woke up struggling,looking for water to drink,he called his pastor and told him,the pastor told him it was an attack,he was wondering where the attack was coming from,I called him and told him what happened to him so so time and how it happened,that's when he believe all I've been saying since 2008
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Lastchild I understand you perfectly well, there is nothing psychological about your problem. A member of my family was once in your shoes, though not as serious as this. Why did you allow it get so serious? Why didn't you seek for deliverance the first time she had sex with you? Or don't you know that was her way of initiating you deeper? Do you eat in your dreams? You said you can't do what pastors are asking you to, what is wrong with you? Don't you know she is the one giving you that mindset? Do you even pray for yourself? Or are you waiting for pastors to keep doing it for you? I'm so angry with you cos you are allowing her control you. Does she still have sex with you? Better stop her now, make effort to live right and call on God to help you, and He will. Wake up at night to pray, always quote the bible when praying, rebuke her when praying, reject satan when praying, plead the blood of Jesus on your case, ask God to fight for you, promise Him something in return.

2 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Valued:
Lastchild I understand you perfectly well, there is nothing psychological about your problem. A member of my family was once in your shoes, though not as serious as this. Why did you allow it get so serious? Why didn't you seek for deliverance the first time she had sex with you? Or don't you know that was her way of initiating you deeper? Do you eat in your dreams? You said you can't do what pastors are asking you to, what is wrong with you? Don't you know she is the one giving you that mindset? Do you even pray for yourself? Or are you waiting for pastors to keep doing it for you? I'm so angry with you cos you are allowing her control you. Does she still have sex with you? Better stop her now, make effort to live right and call on God to help you, and He will. Wake up at night to pray, always quote the bible when praying, rebuke her when praying, reject satan when praying, plead the blood of Jesus on your case, ask God to fight for you, promise Him something in return.
anyway she started coming when I was in nursery to primary 1,then when ever I dream I'll see a beautiful woman who comes to give me whatever my parents refused to give me,when ever my parents flog me she come cuddling me and in exchange of that she will kiss my pen!s,this makes me so happy then that I always feel excited when going to sleep

That means that this thing started while I was in the womb,there are questions my mom would've answered if she's alive

I wasn't having any problem growing up until I got to about 18 years when I discovered that something extra ordinary was chasing away girls around me but I didn't know what it was till 2008 when things got out of hand which led me to start looking for solutions

I've been to deliverances which always scare her away but she keep returning,so all am looking for is a permanent solution 2 my problem
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
anyway she started coming when I was in nursery to primary 1,then when ever I dream I'll see a beautiful woman who comes to give me whatever my parents refused to give me,when ever my parents flog me she come cuddling me and in exchange of that she will kiss my pen!s,this makes me so happy then that I always feel excited when going to sleep

That means that this thing started while I was in the womb,there are questions my mom would've answered if she's alive

I wasn't having any problem growing up until I got to about 18 years when I discovered that something extra ordinary was chasing away girls around me but I didn't know what it was till 2008 when things got out of hand which led me to start looking for solutions

I've been to deliverances which always scare her away but she keep returning,so all am looking for is a permanent solution 2 my problem
I know how you feel...as a child you never knew those dreams had any significance. And someone will keep asking, why will a child be allowed to go through that, it's more like you had no choice cos you didn't know what was happening. You ask yourself why this is happening to you and not someone else, you will even be like, ''people sin worse than you, but do not go through all this''... Why you? But my dear, the best way to fight evil is by doing good. If you resist satan, he will flee from you. I don't know if you want to be connected with the pastor that helped the person who was once in your shoes. Since you said you've gone for deliverance severally and scared her away but she still comes back, I will advice you to still go for another..but this time, stay away from evil acts after being delivered..she will fight but can never come back if you remain pure... Please, I beg you, do what your pastors tell you to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by oneda(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Are you seeking God because of what you wish to gain only? Are you among those who want only the fishes and the bread from Christ's miracle? No way!
Remember, God had made all things for His own pleasure (Rev 4:11) If you are seeking God to fulfill your own pleasure, forget it man. Anyways, no man can help you now except Jesus Christ and I happen to know a man who will direct you to Him. His name is Pastor Paul Rica and he is overseer of Holiness Revival Evangelical Movement worldwide (HOREMOW). I do not have his contact so you'll have to look him up in Facebook.[size=20pt] Jesus is Lord[/size]
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by oneda(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by asalimpo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Op, you can Help yourself but you have to have the mindset of a warrior.
One, no matter wat happens, don't be offended at God.
He is the One who even gave you the desire to be free.
Two, know your rights in Christ. If you are genuinely born-again,that is.
The bible says many things about your status e.g
"He hath delivered you from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of His dear Son "

"Submit yourself to God; Resist the Devil and He shall flee from you "

"Whoever the Son shall set free shall be free indeed "

you are seated in heavenly places in Christ.

Come boldly to the throne of grace that you may obtain grace ...

Etc.

Really, research , study this things. Till they get into you.

Next, pray to God to show you clearly what the problem is, the root and the solution.

He may direct you to some1 else.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Debeloved87(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
you won't come out of that problem....yes you won't.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Debeloved87:
you won't come out of that problem....yes you won't.
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by swtbby: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems
pls wt did u do and wt hv u seen
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
swtbby:

pls wt did u do and wt hv u seen
a nairalander sent me a PM on what to do which I'll not disclose here,I did and something happened

First time she came for sex and I refused,I woke up, did it again,went back to sleep,she came back and I refused her again

Its a strange thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Atheist Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.