Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436437 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Subomi007:

Here from Iggy as he has provided on it.

For fresh passport
U need the below after u pay online.
1. 2 passport photograph
2. Black and white abi black and grey paper file( can be bought there for 50 to 100 naira)
3. Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card
4. Completed passport application form
5. Completed Guarantors’ form duly signed by a Commissioner for Oaths attached with Photocopy of Data page of Guarantor’s Nigerian ePassport, National Identity Card and one passport sized photograph of the Guarantor;
U will print out the guarantor’s form online. It is linked to your application so google how to print it when u are done with payment or check my other responses for the link.
6. Marriage certificate, where applicable;
7. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths
8. Acknowledgement slip
9. evidence of payment slip

Amount for non-enhanced passport is 17,800 naira .goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
NOBODYY:
Good day everyone

Please do I have to notarize this guarrantors form before taking it to passport office? (Ikoyi)

I’m just noticing the clause this morning
how do you print it pls and do you think we need to go to the office with both National id and drivers license of guarantor?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dracoe:

Please I started my registration yesterday and I saw somewhere we needed to print an acknowledgement form but I couldnt see any acknowledgement form after I registered.
Just application form, guarantors form, payment receipt and appointment form.

Also I didn’t put in any maiden name when registering as it wasn’t compulsory, would that be an issue ?
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/search/VTJGc2RHVmtYMTllSUVXbEcyMTEzNDdXK0VrQjFjVElmekp6b2RXVENjUT0%3D
i got here brother let us hold our hands and walk together you are not alone

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=manlawal post=109078466][/quote]

Please how do i get the acknowledgement slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Please how do i get the acknowledgement slip?
Go to the first page where you start application click on continue application enter your ref number and application number then it will load your form you will see it down below
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
tunde4top:

For a passport renewal
1. Click on https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport/ptype/1By1C

2. Select "Standard ePassport" option, your country name and click "Start application"

3. Fill in your old passport info and other required info and printout the "Application form" when you are done (you can save first in a PDF format for later printout)

4. Proceed to payment. When you are done, printout both the "Acknowledgement slip" and "Payment slip" respectively"

Note: Atleast one of the 3 printouts will carry your interview date. The day to go to your selected passport office with the below documents. Though you can also go before or after the stated date.

Documents to go along with to the Passport office
1. NIN slip (1 copy)
2. State of Origin certificate (1 copy,)
3. Birth certificate (1 copy)
4. 2 passport photos
5. Application form (1 copy)
6. Acknowledgement slip (1 copy)
7. Payment slip (2 copies)
8. A Hand writing letter on a paper (probably an A4) to the Controller General for renewal of passport.
9. A grey/brown file (cost #50 or #100) and its hook (#50). You can get this at the passport office.

Note: Go along with all originals for verification sake.

Capturing Stage
You will be rightly directed for this stage after finishing the "verification stage" above.
Note: When you are done capturing, a printout will be given to you which contains your passport's collection date. Goodluck.

I hope you will find this comprehensive enough.

RENEWAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
manlawal:

RENEWAL

Thanks for this. My NIN carries my madien name, this was what I used initially to get the passport. I'm going for a renewal now, do you think it will affect anything?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
prettyamebo:

Thanks for this. My NIN carries my madien name, this was what I used initially to get the passport. I'm going for a renewal now, do you think it will affect anything?
I think you should go with relevant documents that back your change your name but you can click on that post and read through there are so many info there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olojuede01: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
tunde4top:

For a passport renewal
1. Click on https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport/ptype/1By1C

2. Select "Standard ePassport" option, your country name and click "Start application"

3. Fill in your old passport info and other required info and printout the "Application form" when you are done (you can save first in a PDF format for later printout)

4. Proceed to payment. When you are done, printout both the "Acknowledgement slip" and "Payment slip" respectively"

Note: Atleast one of the 3 printouts will carry your interview date. The day to go to your selected passport office with the below documents. Though you can also go before or after the stated date.

Documents to go along with to the Passport office
1. NIN slip (1 copy)
2. State of Origin certificate (1 copy,)
3. Birth certificate (1 copy)
4. 2 passport photos
5. Application form (1 copy)
6. Acknowledgement slip (1 copy)
7. Payment slip (2 copies)
8. A Hand writing letter on a paper (probably an A4) to the Controller General for renewal of passport.
9. A grey/brown file (cost #50 or #100) and its hook (#50). You can get this at the passport office.

Note: Go along with all originals for verification sake.

Capturing Stage
You will be rightly directed for this stage after finishing the "verification stage" above.
Note: When you are done capturing, a printout will be given to you which contains your passport's collection date. Goodluck.

I hope you will find this comprehensive enough.

Thank you very much for this. Please do you have a sample of the application letter? Also must it be handwritten?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
manlawal:

Go to the first page where you start application click on continue application enter your ref number and application number then it will load your form you will see it down below

This is the only things it brought out to download, nothing like acknowledgement letter

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Luisema4luv:

This is the only things it brought out to download, nothing like acknowledgement letter

oooo sorry and people here are not even helping at all , I will keep searching for it sha
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
manlawal:
oooo sorry and people here are not even helping at all , I will keep searching for it sha

That is the only document i don't have yet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
I have my NIN num (no print out), plan using my voters card as means of identification, hope there will be no problem on the day of capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
manlawal:
I think you should go with relevant documents that back your change your name but you can click on that post and read through there are so many info there

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Same here
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
manlawal:

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/search/VTJGc2RHVmtYMTllSUVXbEcyMTEzNDdXK0VrQjFjVElmekp6b2RXVENjUT0%3D
i got here brother let us hold our hands and walk together you are not alone
Thank you brother , but I’m still not getting anything.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kuriosmynd: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello guys pls how can I get passport renewal within two weeks. please help it's urgent.
Some said online route takes longer...
some said going to the office and meeting agent is faster. kindly tell me the best route to get passport renewal within 2 weeks. thanks
And which office is faster, Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kuriosmynd: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
melodickenny:
I applied for renewal on 14/12/2021 at ikoyi office for 64pages 10yrs, captured same day and the collection date on my slip was 17/12/2021.
I collected my passport today and it was issued on 22/12/2021..
I was not the only person who collected his passport early...I like Ikoyi office because they are more coordinated and fast. I can't believe it thou i paid #90k for it.
Hello bro
I also want to apply for renewal and I want it quick, like less than one week. or two weeks max.. please for 32 pages, how much do u think it will cost to hasten it, cos u pay 90k for 10yrs validity which usually cost 70-75k....
I will appreciate your reply bro. thanks..
.And can Abuja be fast too?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kuriosmynd: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Teebrainy:
I just picked up my passport at the Ikoyi Office.
I did capturing on 22nd of November and the passport was ready five days after (Nov. 27) as stated in the passport.

The advice is If you need your passport urgently, stay away from DIY.
Hello bro...how much will i need to do renewal within this short period of days or one week. I want to renew urgently for the 32 pages-five years option...
I will appreciate your reply pls!
And can it also be done quickly in Abuja as you did yours in Ikoyi. Kindly reply pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2022
I captured for renewal on 7th December, the passport was issued on 30th December and I picked up yesterday, 4th January. Breezed in and in ten minutes, breezed out with my brand new, substandard looking Nigerian international passport (the quality of this new e-passport is not impressive at all).

I didn't do DIY because I don't have time for any bullshit struggle. 40k for ease and convenience. 32 pages/5years.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2022
How much did you pay? Seems you've got a reliable contact.
What's the collection date on your confirmation slip?

I paid 45k for 32 pages and I captured on 17/12/2021. The date on my confirmation slip is 3/2/2022 and I'm beginning to think the woman I paid did not do anything special because as of now I haven't heard anything from her.

Teebrainy:
I just picked up my passport at the Ikoyi Office.
I did capturing on 22nd of November and the passport was ready five days after (Nov. 27) as stated in the passport.

The advice is If you need your passport urgently, stay away from DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OneCallAway: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hi everyone,

Quite an informative thread.

I am about to process my passport application but having gone through comments about people's experiences, I'd opt for passport processing through an agent/official for reasons being that I need one (Fresh passport application) very urgently.

Please I'd like anyone with legit contacts of agents/officials to please share here.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cauhlins(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hello everyone. How do I get the acknowledgement slip?

Also, I'm unable to print the guarantor form. I always get "Application not found" error whenever I supply the Application ID and Reference Number
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cauhlins(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hello everyone. How do I get the acknowledgement slip?

Also, I'm unable to print the guarantor form. I always get "Application not found" error whenever I supply the Application ID and Reference Number. Anyone having this issue too?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zumayroh2: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
I captured for renewal on 7th December, the passport was issued on 30th December and I picked up yesterday, 4th January. Breezed in and in ten minutes, breezed out with my brand new, substandard looking Nigerian international passport (the quality of this new e-passport is not impressive at all).

I didn't do DIY because I don't have time for any bullshit struggle. 40k for ease and convenience. 32 pages/5years.

Wow. That was so fast. Please which of the offices did you use? Ikoyi?FESTAC? Or alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NtiObaEneke(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Zumayroh2:

Wow. That was so fast. Please which of the offices did you use? Ikoyi?FESTAC? Or alausa
Alausa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by melicent: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
I captured on August 11 last year at Ibadan immigration office, I went there today which makes it the fourth time I will be going there till now my passport is not yet ready for collection. Despite all the stress I'm just weak and tired.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uuii: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
NtiObaEneke:

Alausa.

Seems something is wrong with that Alausa center and with the info I am getting ikoyi is more organized and faster

I have someone who captured for renewal 10year and paid 90k in Alausa since november and yet to get it!
They kept saying no booklet .

How come those who captured in December have already picked up their passports
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uuii:

Seems something is wrong with that Alausa center and with the info I am getting ikoyi is more organized and faster

I have someone who captured for renewal 10year and paid 90k in Alausa since november and yet to get it!
They kept saying no booklet .

How come those who captured in December have already picked up their passports
I can't say for sure if there is a problem. I'm guess I'm just fortunate because my contact told me that some who had captured before me were yet to get theirs and mine coming out in exactly 3 weeks was a bit of a surprise. She had told me even before I captured that there was a scarcity of booklets for 32/5 and I should expect mine as from January ending, so the speed I got mine was an exception, not the norm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tpladekunjo: 4:18am On Jan 06, 2022
melicent:
I captured on August 11 last year at Ibadan immigration office, I went there today which makes it the fourth time I will be going there till now my passport is not yet ready for collection. Despite all the stress I'm just weak and tired.

I captured sep 19 at ibadan immigration office also and till now my passport is yet to be ready, is their anybody here that know the best way to get the passport done on time?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayofag(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Any update from Ilorin pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheettle(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2022
ayofag:
Any update from Ilorin pls?

I was at the Ilorin office of NIS yesterday.
 I applied online for a Nigerian International Passport inline with the directive of the honourable minister of interior, Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola that applicants should not patronise hoodlums for passport enrollment. I went to NIS office on the 29th of December, 2021 at Apata Yakuba in Ilorin for verification. I attempted to use the court oath which they use for their own clientele base but the man rejected it insisting that I must go to State High Court. I painstakingly went to the high court and got the oath, returned to NIS office and presented the necessary papers. I was told by the officer to return in 7 days time for capturing. The 7-day timeline was yesterday, only to get there and was told that I will have to pay the sum of 6K for administrative charges before I will be captured, despite managing to scale the stress of getting and signing the guarantor oath form. They perpetrate all kinds of irregularities and organised fraud openly in that their Àpáta Yakuba office. My file still lies helplessly in the collection officer's office because I cannot afford the so-called "administrative" charges of #6,000. Ilorin NIS OFFICE isn't DIY friendly. Even when you have a plugin, ensure that the person whom you'll handover your processing of passport to is a very sure one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.